Recent Topics
Question on gun camera footage
by Blaze
10/01/14 04:23 PM
Anyone need a mirror for a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
by Pajamarama
10/01/14 04:18 PM
New Can-Am Spyder F3
by SwedishRider
10/01/14 03:14 PM
Are automotive recalls ever closed???
by Drew99GT
10/01/14 02:30 PM
A Movie Title
by yeehaw1960
10/01/14 02:12 PM
In-Car DVD System
by GGorman04
10/01/14 01:35 PM
Fishing trip
by OneEyeJack
10/01/14 01:33 PM
What should I use
by Oldmoparguy1
10/01/14 01:18 PM
Rust Remover Gel
by sunfire
10/01/14 01:03 PM
Picked up a 2015 Acura TLX V6 Tech
by gofast182
10/01/14 12:10 PM
Why won't Lena Dunham go away and leave us alone?
by L_Sludger
10/01/14 11:47 AM
New computer to buy?
by Eddie
10/01/14 11:08 AM
Newest Members
rmp, PAssatGuy, mcn1970, KCChemist, bbuice
51461 Registered Users
Who's Online
98 registered (Apollo14, 2oldtommy, 01rangerxl, Alamogunr, AlaskaMike, asharris7, 5 invisible), 1683 Guests and 140 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51461 Members
64 Forums
220082 Topics
3475500 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Which battery should I get? by Mter00s @ 23 seconds ago

Found out that my car needed a new battery so I'm going to Walmart to get an Everstart 75. I have the option of getting a 550 CCA and 600 CCA. The 550 actually costs MORE than the 600 so wouldn't it be stupid to get the one with less CCA? Everstar
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Jd x320 by CompGUY @ 27 seconds ago

Looks like I may be looking at the x360 due to the serviceable tranny
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a 2015 Acura TLX V6 Tech by sayjac @ 2 minutes 20 seconds ago

Looks nice. Congrats and enjoy in good health. Curious, have a timing belt or chain? I see your display name, but not too fast.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: New Can-Am Spyder F3 by WobblyElvis @ 2 minutes 47 seconds ago

I can't help buy say it just looks like those guys never learned how to ride a bicycle.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Are automotive recalls ever closed??? by Rolla07 @ 5 minutes 13 seconds ago

Other dealer, if same run around id call GM corporate.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: It's go time - ebola outbreak confirmed in the US by Apollo14 @ 6 minutes 58 seconds ago

Putin has not bettered his country nor his neighbors by causing sanctions to be introduced and resources to be diverted into increasing defensive capabilities in countries that thought they were safer from Russian intervention. http://www.nytimes.co
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing trip by L_Sludger @ 7 minutes 30 seconds ago

Too bad we can't get more of these cars. Brazil only recently stopped producing them. If our importation laws were easier we could have essentially brand new VW buses at affordable prices. $200,000 makes this an affluent hippie liberal's garage queen
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 HD Recall #0159 by dr2152 @ 10 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grampiOriginally Posted By: Vern_in_ILH.Davidson is cutting cost left and right. We used to build a OEM product for them. They kept wanting a lesser price... Eventually, we had to drop the contract. We were literally buildin
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra FAILURE by sayjac @ 16 minutes 38 seconds ago

Quote:It is not the Fram Filter. It is the BMW curse. It could be except as posted in this thread earlier there is another similar Fram cartridge failure on a Hyundai linked below. And now that Fram has admitted the failure here and those imply
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: ML-The Silent Danger of Abrupt Lubricant Failure by Apollo14 @ 18 minutes 41 seconds ago

A bit worrying that a major brand can make what sound like substandard products more than once. Is there a root cause issue with Castrol or is this a case of hindsight being 20:20?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why won't Lena Dunham go away and leave us alone? by Apollo14 @ 21 minutes 32 seconds ago

^ You are correct about the Neutron Bomb comment. It was another poster. Sorry for the case of mistaken identity. Having said that, you're digging yourself a little deeper with your latest comment on Lena Dunham, although on this forum it seems to b
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: ordered blizzack ws-80's by geeman789 @ 23 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RandOrdered tires yesterday at 2pm, they arrived today. Not impressed so far.. all 4 wheels have extensive paint damage sent pics into tirerack.. guess I'll see what happens. each wheel has 7-8 scrapes on it. Will need repai
Jump to new posts Re: What should I use by Oldmoparguy1 @ 24 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack0w-whatever oils are the future. For about the same price what's not to like? If the Valvoline 0w-20 meets the spec then your search is completed. The Valvoline was $27.95, too expensive. The Motorcraft at $24.95 wa
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: When in D or O-D car won't accelerate beyond 25mph by GreeCguy @ 25 minutes 26 seconds ago

SOP = Standard Operating Procedure. In other words, something they would do as a matter of course rather than a possible option. As far as a drain plug is concerned, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't have a drain plug on any of my vehicles and use
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: NAPA Platinum? by asharris7 @ 25 minutes 39 seconds ago

Wife: Hey honey how was your day? What did you do today? Husband: Argued about oil filters on the internet
Jump to new posts Re: Best synthetic oil for 240K mile truck? by Dallas69 @ 26 minutes 38 seconds ago

Why in the world would you use one of the most expensive syn oils on the market on an old truck with 240k on it ? Its your money but it is way overkill If your truck has no leaks or alot of consumption I think you will be fine with just a name brand
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator oil filter build date code etc... by ZeeOSix @ 26 minutes 41 seconds ago

Only Purolator has the true date code Rosetta Stone.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Apple releases important update by uc50ic4more @ 30 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MysticIt is strange that this Mac update so far at least has not been available at the Apple App Store. I was informed about the update by Intego (Intego is in France) and they directed me to an Apple web page. That is where I g
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: New computer to buy? by ClutchDisc @ 31 minutes 43 seconds ago

If you are going to go with Windows get windows 7... 8, 8.1 is terrible. I found that when I used it a while back that even with the start menu program that it was still was awful. I got sick and tired of it and got rid of it. Windows 7 is much bette
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Airstrikes in Syria. by Trav @ 31 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FXjohnOriginally Posted By: OVERKILLBoy this thread is degrading quickly......... yes it gets scary when people stop parroting FOX don't it, gome? Easy on the Parrots. Your going too far now. LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Oil recommendation - 2013 Dodge Dart by -SyN- @ 34 minutes 14 seconds ago

The Service Mgr @ the Dealer of my New 5.7L Hemi had NO issues with me draining the FF @ 1500 miles and pouring in M1. He himself is a Sports Car Fanatic and Knows the Quality of M1 and uses it himself. Since I believe whole heartedly that most en
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: A Matter of Consensus and Repeatability by Shannow @ 35 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleThese standard testing methods not only cover petroleum products or lubricants, but also cover a plethora of materials testing for many industries. http://www.astm.org/HISTORY/hist_chapter1.html For anyone with a
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Does anybody clean there oil filters ? by Cristobal @ 40 minutes 34 seconds ago

If you suck on the filter to check the anti-drainback valve, it is wise to make sure there are no large particles inside the filter first. http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2146668
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: The Most Overpriced Used Car game by 01rangerxl @ 44 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/4638911661.html The date stamp on the pictures IS accurate. (7/13/2007) That's how long he's been trying to unload this thing on Craigslist. Yes, over 7 years. What a nut. "
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram TG vs Ultra? by Cristobal @ 44 minutes 15 seconds ago

For these shorter intervals a TG will work great.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >