by gabriel9766
02/08/16 06:59 PM
FWD vs AWD. Is it worth it?
by powayroger
02/08/16 06:12 PM
Thoughts on these SUV?
by powayroger
02/08/16 06:08 PM
Selling a vehicle to someone out of state?
by Reddy45
02/08/16 05:43 PM
Experience at Havoline Xpress Lube
by GMFan
02/08/16 05:40 PM
Newest Members
ukpdxwrx, TerrenceRocks, stevewarren, Dimarv, jscheier
56862 Registered Users
Who's Online
114 registered (2015_PSD, 74DartSport, afoulk, 01rangerxl, 05lgt, 12 invisible), 1453 Guests and 213 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
56862 Members
66 Forums
244426 Topics
3980348 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: FWD vs AWD. Is it worth it? by Danno @ 1 minute 0 seconds ago

Have a FWD Sonata with 4 snows. Last 2 winters have been brutal, was on a trip from h.e.l.l. where only the main highway was plowed, couldn't exit as the exits hadn't been cleared and I would have gotten very stuck in the more than 12" of snow.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: why would someone want to pay with a phone? by javacontour @ 1 minute 1 second ago

I find my phone makes a great alarm clock. I have to charge it anyway, so I put it on my night stand, set the alarm and it displays a clock, much like my old clock radio. It goes off, I wake up. Pretty simple really. If the power goes out, it s
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Bosch #3330 (CUT OPEN) by WellOiled @ 1 minute 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kschachnOriginally Posted By: WellOiledIf it acts like a troll, smells like a troll, then it must be a troll. So don't feed, listen to, talk to or associate with the troll. Ignore the troll. Chances are the troll will get bor
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: What's a stable Dual Band A/G/N router for cheap? by EdwardC @ 2 minutes 27 seconds ago

If you are looking for better range and reliability, I went from a netgear wireless router to using the same netgear device as a router, then getting a Ubiquiti access point, which is more of an enterprise device. I've been very happy with the range
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How Can I Print 755 Mailing Labels For Post Cards? by crazyoildude @ 2 minutes 30 seconds ago

the addresses are typed on paper.
Grease
Jump to new posts Re: Back to greasing stuff... by Merkava_4 @ 4 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JHZR2So, whats the best way to prevent oil dropout from grease under storage? Freeze it? I used to have that problem in the summer until I started using the "New Generation" synthetic grease by Sta-Lube. It seems to
Jump to new posts Re: Selling a vehicle to someone out of state? by Doog @ 4 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: Leo99I'd just fill the seller's part, get it notarized and throw it in the glove box of the car. And that's that. +1 I just sold my VW in December to some guy who flew in from Montana to buy it,
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Oil at Historic Lows and 5W30 is High Priced by ShotGun429 @ 5 minutes 8 seconds ago

Off topic, but shipped a complete Performance v8 engine in a crate from Ohio to California last week and the freight company (Estes) still includes a 19.8 % FUEL SURCHARGE...... why??
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on these SUV? by crazyoildude @ 9 minutes 2 seconds ago

As for subaru their engines are not so good at all..
Jump to new posts Re: Experience at Havoline Xpress Lube by Doog @ 10 minutes 19 seconds ago

I only DIY or go to the dealer....I have had the stripped oil drain bolt on a new Suburban courtesy of a Quick Lube. Never again....never.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: World Economic Collapse is imminent by wkcars @ 10 minutes 29 seconds ago

To me ss = legalized ponzi scheme.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: FRAM made V-105 CUT OPEN, 2014 Acadia, 6,000~ by Shellguy @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

Nothing wrong with the cq red and nothing really wrong with this one really....people just like to find the bad in anything...Guy at work uses these filters on his motor without issue...
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Wiha screwdrivers by Merkava_4 @ 13 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DonaldThe large size of the extra heavy duty seem heavier than I would expect and unbalanced. You mean unbalanced heavy on the shaft end, or unbalanced heavy on the handle end ? I would've got the regular soft finish set with
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Security Detail shows up at Malheur by The_Eric @ 19 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix I'm sure anyone associate with LE is going to swallow the Fed's story hook, line and sinker. Don't be so sure of that. After the catastrophe at Ruby Ridge with Randy Weaver, the Feds found themselves in some hot wa
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 F150 steering rack by Colt45ws @ 21 minutes 29 seconds ago

Oh, I should add, It has 120k miles on it. I checked the links, they seemed fine but I only had it for a bout 45 minutes and I spent most of that just trying to pinpoint the source (also, figuring out how to make the noise appear while its static) Im
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: January sets another record for background checks by RedOakRanch @ 21 minutes 40 seconds ago

Either side has to get the White House and Congress to tighten or relax the gun laws Federally. I'm already banned from everything that's good except the weather by living in CA!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl picks by Dallas69 @ 24 minutes 26 seconds ago

Scam Newton fell apart under pressure. He is a frontrunner and gloryhog. It's easy to be a leader when you are winning. A real leader can lead even when things go bad. The fumble he backed away from and made no effort to get tells you all you need to
Jump to new posts Re: weld leaking on transmission pan. by motor_oil_madman @ 29 minutes 33 seconds ago

Next time I service it i'll take it off and have that dude weld it again.
Jump to new posts Re: Check out the head off my extreme oil burner Honda by Gasbuggy @ 29 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: andydIt may have the a speed run that put the kibosh on that #3 exhaust valve, But the valve lash tightens on this engine due to valve seat recession. Switch to Supertech 20w50 dino and rock on. I replaced the #4 ex
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Why don't you use Linux ? by Colt45ws @ 32 minutes 57 seconds ago

I recently swapped the motherboard in my Dell Poweredge SC1430 server for the equivalent Precision Workstation 490. This gave me a x16 PCIe for graphics. With the addition of a HD6950 Its now a usable machine. It has twin Xeon 5148LV 2.33GHz dual cor
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: What oil for a beater vehicle? by SLCraig @ 33 minutes 17 seconds ago

Lump my post in with most other people.. Whatever is the best price. I can get a good deal from a buddy at a local parts store, they have Total oils. I can get the conventional for $3/L every day which is what I buy for my Saturn. I have been using t
Jump to new posts Re: Tinkering around today with my Cold Air Intake by gathermewool @ 33 minutes 36 seconds ago

Where's the MAF? How do your fuel trims look?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Need oil suggestion for high mileage 2003 WRX by BrocLuno @ 36 minutes 43 seconds ago

OK, you have 160,000 miles and an oil smell (occasionally...). That likely means a weep or a seep somewhere and it's getting on the exhaust. Maybe only a drop of two, but when you shut it off, it'll waft up and you'll smell it walking away. So the
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Civic sedan is selling very well by SLCraig @ 38 minutes 35 seconds ago

Love it.. Sat in a 2016 at the auto show in Detroit, the interior is awesome. I think the exterior looks fine, not incredible, but good. I can't wait for the SI/Type-R to come out. And finally a hatch. Maybe eventually I can trade my SI sedan in for
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 f150 coolant by bdcardinal @ 42 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FarmerOriginally Posted By: Branson304The orange turns pink when you add water. Haha Ford Orange is DEXCOOL by the way. Isn't it G-05 coolant? Nope, most of the fleet switched over in 2011. Ford orange coolant IS Dexcool, t
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >