by outoforder
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
The High Mile Club
by Nick1994
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Mobil 1 0W30 AFE 6020 Miles 06 Toyota Tacoma V6
by qnyla
Yesterday at 10:14 PM
Trip to NAPA today - new oil buying paradigm?
by SilverC6
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
PWC ramp/dock
by Barkleymut
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
Newest Members
Defrazie, greenglower, rboone, Williema, mrpowderkeg
49669 Registered Users
Who's Online
82 registered (accent2012, b1amgm47, 97tbird, bepperb, AandPDan, 7 invisible), 1698 Guests and 174 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
49669 Members
64 Forums
212308 Topics
3328069 Posts

Max Online: 2651 @ 04/21/14 04:38 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Cdn Tire Sale by RogerBacon @ 7 seconds ago

For those fans of Mobile 1 synthetic, it is on sale at Cdn. Tire this week for 24.99 for 4 litres. Still overpriced in my opinion.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Focus ST by Turk @ 15 seconds ago

WHOA, that thing looks cool!!! Those seats are about the nicest looking ones I've ever seen. - How do you like the positioning of the gauges in the dash? - How is the glance-over to the blind spot as it looks busy back there?
Automotive General Topics
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8The real reason for both automated gearboxes (aka dual clutch, etc.) and slushboxes is they can easily be integrated into the entire suite of safety and economy features. Modern cars with a yaw system, traction control,
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Nissan Ester oil... by Garak @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShannowTo gain a feel for what that would feel like, drive at 1700RPM, and turn the headlights off and on a few time...it's there, and real... As I've said a few times, a fraction of a very tiny number is an even tinier number,
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: need some help from windows phone users by MNgopher @ 1 minute 8 seconds ago

So long as you've set up a microsoft account (like Live mentioned above), your contacts are synced with the cloud, as are all of your apps. Your live tile arrangement is not. So long as that is set up, you'll get everything except the live tile arr
Jump to new posts Re: Used Honda Odyssey problem years? by accent2012 @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

Ford Windstar with the V6 vulcan engine and AX4N tranny. Can't go wrong with that lol jk. Consider an SUV or crossover?
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: hyundai did a bg44 intake cleaning on my veloster by Trav @ 2 minutes 56 seconds ago

I have no problem believing it can help to clean the back of the valves on some engines depending on the type of valve being used but how does it clean the area around the valve? The ports are generally full of deposits not just the rear of the valve
Jump to new posts Re: My Next oil change for under $25 by Garak @ 3 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SilverC6Not sure I'd pour that quart of El Sludge-O in the oil pan with that wonderful PYB. Okay, you know who makes PYB, right? SOPUS does so, as we're all aware. Do you know who makes Motomaster oil, or El Sludge-O? SOPUS.
Jump to new posts Re: Car Leasing by Vikas @ 5 minutes 32 seconds ago

Leasing makes sense when you always want to drive no older than 3 years vehicle and your commute is short and well-predicted. Obviously you pay for the privilege of being able to do that. In that circumstances, leasing might make sense rather than
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: What does Liqui-Moly CERATEC do? by demarpaint @ 7 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 147_Graindemarpaint: I appreciate your contributions on this fine Forum and agree that the technicians at Liqui Moly should be on the same page, but there is enough data to give us a general idea that the products perform as ad
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 question by Garak @ 10 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CHARLIEBRONSON21And I'd market that ability to everyone on here as well. Lol And you'd probably get very wealthy!
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Penrite 5w-40 semi synthetic by Garak @ 12 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: virginoilI had in mind to try the Diesel 5 when I posted the thread as there some members here that run the Delvac 1 5w-40 HDEO in petrol engine vehicles and swear by it. I run the CJ-4 version of it. I even set aside a sample
Jump to new posts Re: Trip to NAPA today - new oil buying paradigm? by FutureDoc @ 12 minutes 57 seconds ago

All stores are only as good as their manager/franchise/owner, NAPA especially. I prefer the AAP here... and in general since it is "local" Virginia company (I support VA and NC companies if I can... plus my AAP is well managed, Napa is goo
Jump to new posts Re: Rebuilt engine warranty by Vikas @ 15 minutes 20 seconds ago

what is the difference between reman and rebuilt?
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Garak @ 16 minutes 17 seconds ago

2008 Infiniti G37, 105000 km Out - Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5w-40 CJ-4/SM and Wix 51358 In - Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5w-40 CJ-4/SM and Hastings LF113
Jump to new posts Re: The High Mile Club by SVTCobra @ 17 minutes 7 seconds ago

95' Ford Powerstroke - 312k miles - original engine 02' Ford Powerstroke - 382k miles - original engine and tranny 92' GMC Z71 - 330k on original engine before it developed a knock, still has original tranny and rearend 06' Ford F150 - 225k and count
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Need Air Compressor recommendation by groomerz @ 18 minutes 53 seconds ago

Before spending bigb$$ Try increasing your air line and fittings to 3/8 from 1/4 which is commonly overlooked and improves pressure at tool with higher cfm use. Most service bays use 3/8 or 1/2 lines and fittings . Big box stores, Hf usually push 1/
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trash pickers by callbay @ 21 minutes 7 seconds ago

I grew up in one of the wealthy Chicago suburbs in the 60's. A couple of times a year people were allowed to put there larger trash items out in front of the house by the curb. There was one Rolls Royce in the town. A silver sedan. My Dad happene
Jump to new posts Re: Italian Tune-up any good for your car ? by dparm @ 38 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8My car has been bouncing off a 6600 rpm limiter for many years now. Only 6600? Wuss.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Received an email from Purolator by FutureDoc @ 38 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sayjac Says the poster that attempts to make the claim that the tears seen on this board are the results of, or close enough to a random sample to make a statistically valid and reliable conclusion regarding actual tear numbers.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hawaiian Airlines Flight 45 by chainblu @ 41 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4They're saying he woke up an hour before the flight landed. What I'm amazed by is how he managed to avoid getting crushed by the retracting landing gear. The wheel wheels of a 767 are quite roomy as it is a good size
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: finished my brake job affordable big brakes by KrisZ @ 45 minutes 45 seconds ago

Looks great. I hate the tiny brake look with huge wheels, like many new econoboxes. Personally I would've painted the calipers in silver or black, for that understated look, but that's just me.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Need a Good 2stroke oil by Ope_Freak @ 47 minutes 8 seconds ago

KLOTZ techniplate snowmobile oil. Its certified TCW3 AND JASO-FD. It seems hard to find full synthetic 2 stroke oil thats certified. I've used Royal Purple 2C in outdoor power equipment with success. You can find KLOTZ on Amazon.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Transmission filters? by Mkos1980 @ 50 minutes 10 seconds ago

Working at Advance Autos part time, I compared our Driveworks/ProKing China Filters to the few China made AC Delco filters and to me, the media padding on the lower prices filters were not as tightly wound as the AC Delcos. The Delcos media looked t
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 1978 Ford LTD 351M QSGB 10w-30 2800 miles by Chris142 @ 56 minutes 54 seconds ago

you should start your own iron mine!im thinking that your losing a cam lobe,was pretty common in the late 70's from the big 3. have you tried a 15w40?
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 ... 26 27 >