Recent Topics
Synerlec and warranty
by jk_636
16 minutes 57 seconds ago
Where to buy Volvo S40 brake pads & rotors?
by Ed_Flecko
29 minutes 23 seconds ago
Why different starters?
by GreeCguy
46 minutes 25 seconds ago
Texas CHL holders
by aquariuscsm
Today at 02:31 PM
Chris King RingDrive substitute?
by nthach
Today at 12:08 PM
When to fill up?
by RamFan
Today at 11:46 AM
USPS tracking
by Dr_No
Today at 11:29 AM
2013 Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi OCI
by jeepman3071
Today at 10:50 AM
New to me 2008 Scion tC
by ThirdeYe
Today at 09:53 AM
Why Direct Injection Develop Carbon Deposits
by CELICA_XX
Today at 09:31 AM
Found a Repair Manual Site - LEGIT??
by SumpChump
Today at 09:30 AM
Drilling hole in front strut mount bigger.
by MobilinHyundia
Today at 09:28 AM
Newest Members
diematrix5000, sarswimmer1, oldmustangs, CristianJulio, 2010Forte
52674 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (29662, 911Don, 1foxracing, 4wheeldog, 147_Grain, 7 invisible), 1738 Guests and 145 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52674 Members
66 Forums
225779 Topics
3593331 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hog Rings by Pop_Rivit @ 1 minute 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Kruse First off, hogs in the wild are called feral hogs and they SHOULD be eaten by coyotes. At least you got that part correct. The discussion was about domesticated hogs and the reason for hog rings in the nose. Hog rings
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Found a Repair Manual Site - LEGIT?? by SumpChump @ 2 minutes 5 seconds ago

I read that the Toyota TIS are no longer PDF but instead EWD (whatever file format that is) for newer models which is supposedly very hard to save. Any thoughts?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Post your BULLETPROOF engines. by Silverado12 @ 2 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dlundbladIm surprised to see nobody mentioned the F series Lawn Boy engine. I have one of those in a 1996 Lawn-Boy Gold Series alum deck mower. Only thing replaced was a coil. It's my backup now, since my new Snapper with B
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: It's back...NAPA Syn $3.79 quart throught 2/28/15 by Zhukov @ 2 minutes 30 seconds ago

Not a bad price, but the 5qt. bottle of Quaker State full synthetic (as well as Castrol I think) are $21.97. That's a little more expensive, but I don't have to go out of my way for Wal Mart like I do with Napa. Plus Napa usually has very little 0W-2
Jump to new posts Re: Why different starters? by Donald @ 4 minutes 47 seconds ago

A rebuild shop (if there is one) might be a good idea.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Davidson - Formula + by alarmguy @ 6 minutes 33 seconds ago

Ah, but we are talking about transmission and primary's with Primary + in this thread. Not Harley engine oil. I have no issues with the engine oils....conventional 360 20/50 Harley oil, VR1 and Amsoil in the engine, the VR1 turns in some GREAT UOAs
Jump to new posts Re: Am I out of touch? by Wolf359 @ 7 minutes 12 seconds ago

I think the mark up more than covers the possibility that it might fail. Plus they probably only warranty the work for 6 months to a year. If it fails after that, you'd have to pay labor again. Usually when I buy the part, I get the lifetime warranty
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: So what do we think of BelRay? by DuckRyder @ 7 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: racin4dsI don't understand why guys with Harleys would ever run an expensive syn oil, I mean at the rate those things leak oil its a waste! You are a moron.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Toyota Avensis diesel / 0w-30 oils by diematrix5000 @ 7 minutes 26 seconds ago

A friend of me has the 2.2 D4d 136HP with DPF in a Corolla Verso which also requires a ACEA C2 Oil. It is actually running very smooth with the Total INEO MC3 5W40 which is a ACEA C3 but also comes with MB 229.51 and VW 505.01(good EP additives) The
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Quick way to find if a song/album is explicit? by kkreit01 @ 8 minutes 38 seconds ago

Play contemporary Christian, or Christian Rock/Pop. No worries then. Of course you'll then offend the atheists. You can't please them all. Easy listening or jazz should also be safe.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Synerlec and warranty by jk_636 @ 18 minutes 26 seconds ago

Will be changing the oil in the Escape soon (hopefully this weekend if the weather permits). I have been using Royal Purple API SN from Wal Mart (outstanding oil.) I would like to try the Royal Purple HPS with Synerlec, but it says not to use it if
Jump to new posts Re: Where to buy Volvo S40 brake pads & rotors? by eljefino @ 19 minutes 38 seconds ago

Amazon!
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Black_Thunder @ 25 minutes 38 seconds ago

1998 Ford Explorer 5.0 Out Valvoline Maxlife 5w30 with Napa Proselect filter In Quakerstate Synthetic 5w30 with Motorcraft filter.
Jump to new posts Re: Drilling hole in front strut mount bigger. by spasm3 @ 29 minutes 44 seconds ago

Is the mount new? one of them is the wrong part.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The McJob...The New Normal. by dlundblad @ 39 minutes 20 seconds ago

15 hrs a week is what most engineering profs seem to recommend. Pays for gas basically and gives work experience.
Jump to new posts Re: '96 Tahoe 4wd bump stops ? by Arctic388 @ 40 minutes 37 seconds ago

planning to taking off the existing plates that are left and then order some from LMC. thanks for the replies.
Jump to new posts Re: 99 Malibu 2.4l long crank time to sometime start by Arctic388 @ 41 minutes 34 seconds ago

took off intake duct and found a hose behind throttle body that was not reattached when they put it back together. once i reconnected that it idles fine and cruise works and not more hard shifting. all that from one hose not being reconnected.
Jump to new posts Re: '04 Odyssey Purchase - Might have been taken... by Vikas @ 42 minutes 9 seconds ago

Sounds like a great plan. I am sure you will enjoy the vehicle. Nothing beats the minivan for utility and comfort when travelling with family and/or hauling stuff.
Jump to new posts Re: When to fill up? by GreeCguy @ 43 minutes 9 seconds ago

I've always been a firm believer that since liquid gasoline cools the fuel pump, I try to the best of my ability to keep the tank at least half full. Then came the soon to be famous "LUV" machine that has, as it's fuel tank, a five gallon
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Texas CHL holders by danthaman1980 @ 44 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsmOriginally Posted By: danthaman1980Originally Posted By: aquariuscsmI renewed my CHL online January 17th of this year. Anyone know how long it should take for my new one to show up? Did you have to re-take the clas
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: A 9 mm by ZeeOSix @ Today at 02:32 PM

Bottom line is that responsible gun owner's need to have complete control over their guns. Doesn't matter what kind it is or who's around them ... you can't predict anything that might go on with other people who can get their hands on them.
Jump to new posts Re: Engine Knock. Is It Rod Bearing or Lifter? by ChevyGuy3100 @ Today at 02:27 PM

I guess These engines are just naturally noisy. I hope it's not anything serious too!! Take car of that Impala man! Its a great car!!
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Quest(1) improper curing of paint, and/or poor quality paint (poor adhesion). (2) wrong paint type (you must get 100% acrylic latex paint for bathroom. (3) high moisture exposure, most likely due to poor bathroom ventilation.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: USPS tracking by daman @ Today at 02:24 PM

If they scan it with there scan tool as it goes through there facilely if it don't scan right it will not show up on your tracking search.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: What's up with Honda Paint? by The Critic @ Today at 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: OutlawTitanIt looks to me like the mistake was not properly prepping the paint prior to applying Opticoat. Please explain?
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >