Recent Topics
Flight Simulator 2002
by Eddie
3 minutes 33 seconds ago
Blown/locked up engine reports due in...
by CourierDriver
42 minutes 55 seconds ago
Concept vehicle(s)
by MalfunctionProne
49 minutes 22 seconds ago
Should I remove old PS fluid with a spray bottle
by MalfunctionProne
Today at 05:33 AM
Motor Week - Goss - filter fumble
by dnewton3
Today at 05:24 AM
Seasons Greetings
by Smoky14
Today at 05:22 AM
A350 Launch
by KD0AXS
Today at 05:02 AM
Jeweler recommendation?
by mcrn
Today at 12:45 AM
Ford 4.2L V6 Engine - Pics - Uneven varnish?
by Reddy45
Today at 12:00 AM
Purolator L14476 cut-open 12K miles
by filb14
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Whose online - Forum Stats
by 285south
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Which oil can go 5K without causing varnish?
by Merkava_4
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
Newest Members
consolidated, mike_a, dlayman, BRader, GuySir
52259 Registered Users
Who's Online
70 registered (aquariuscsm, 3311, 01_celica_gt, Alltherage, ArtDart, 97f150, 3 invisible), 739 Guests and 221 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52259 Members
66 Forums
223776 Topics
3549139 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: $1/qt at autozone by wemay @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

I stocked up on M1 EP and EDGE EP (gold bottle) for $2/qt first. I'll consider SynBlend when I find no more of those.
Computers
Jump to new posts Flight Simulator 2002 by Eddie @ 3 minutes 47 seconds ago

My FS 2002 will down load all 3 DVD and seems to load correctly but, will not run on W8.1. Just too old a program or something else possible? Ed
Used Oil Analysis - Motorcycle
Jump to new posts Re: Redline 20w50 MC oil UOA 2009 Harley 96 cu.in. by rossn2 @ 5 minutes 3 seconds ago

Quote:Yes they said it was based on 4200 miles and I had 3950miles on this oil which produced those universal averages with a shorter oil run. However the oil was in the bike for 1.5 years. Why changing oil early unless it gives you peace of mind. T
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Should I remove old PS fluid with a spray bottle by gold01ca @ 9 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Propflux01Why don't you just remove a line and flush it out. I just did this on my daughters car yesterday, exchanging whatever dark mass (liked like well worn atf) and replaced with valvoline power steering fluid. It was amazin
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How about them Detroit Lions. by grampi @ 13 minutes 30 seconds ago

Mr. Ansah will end up with a huge fine after hitting the Bears QB in the head with the crown of his helmet...why do the Lions have to play so dirty? Dirty or not, it's on to GB for their annual thrashing...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: DUI checkpoint by Cujet @ 13 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI If you have not been drinking what do you have to fear from a checkpoint? How is it a big violation of anyone's rights? If you haven't been drinking then you wait in line for a few minutes, get a quick check, and you mov
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Brand new VW 2.0T- Castrol 0w40 ok? by Quattro Pete @ 18 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: camrydriver1110W30 and 0W40 gold bottle Castrol meets MB 229.5 as well as VW 502 and 505. You guys get the 0w30 and 0w40 in gold bottles up there in Canada???
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Another wheel torque question......Charger by CapriRacer @ 22 minutes 26 seconds ago

First, the point of the lugnut (or lugbolt) torque is clamping strength - holding the wheel securely to the hub. Just like head bolts, where you want the head to be secure to the block (so it STAYS sealed!), if the wheel gets loose, bad things happe
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone has Castrol GTX SynBlend Oil $1/quart by laserred96gt @ 26 minutes 2 seconds ago

Yeah since last night, something weird is going on, I hope they honor our online orders.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jeweler recommendation? by Kira @ 26 minutes 53 seconds ago

Hello, Jewelry is a bad purchase to let go to the last minute. Don't mean to sound like a lecture. Is there no one you can ask for a local "mom & pop" store recommendation?
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 4.5 bolt wheel on 4.52 car. by CapriRacer @ 30 minutes 10 seconds ago

Sorry, but, No, that does not work. Ya' see, the wheels have a tapered seat that exactly fits the lugnut's taper. (Yes, there are exceptions, but this is not one of them!) If the lugnut isn't properly seated, it will wear the seat oblong. Not to m
Cabin Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Worst car to change cabin filter on? by Egg_Head @ 32 minutes 36 seconds ago

Worst I have ever experience is my mother's 2005 Buick Park Ave-Ultra. Filter is behind heater ducting to right of go pedal. You need to be a contortionist with hands the size of a monkey, I gladly pay the dealer to do that one. Volvo XC-90 is not ea
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Are the new Cherokees any good? by Char Baby @ 33 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Koz1I drove them all and for me Mazda CX-5 was #1 Nissan Rogue #2 Mitsu Outlander #3. Warranty and Financing was mile better for Mitsu Outlander. If you can get the unlimited warranty at Mazda and a good rate with financing I wo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Blown/locked up engine reports due in... by Taildragger @ 37 minutes 51 seconds ago

I've broken two of the early GM diesels, one a v6, the other a v8. Both broke cranks in steady state highway cruise.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Whose online - Forum Stats by Propflux01 @ 39 minutes 22 seconds ago

If worry more about the North Korean's than a few search engine web bot spiders! If they got ahold of all this oil technology we'd be shafted! Besides, never let a monopoly run the world!
Jump to new posts Re: Concept vehicle(s) by Taildragger @ 40 minutes 39 seconds ago

Reminds me of this,
Jump to new posts Re: Which oil can go 5K without causing varnish? by stygz @ 47 minutes 43 seconds ago

Regarding the pennzoil advertising graph that shows pp cleans 8 percent better than regular m1 and pu cleans 25 percent better, I wonder where m1 ep falls in their advertising graph?
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Seasons Greetings by CourierDriver @ 49 minutes 48 seconds ago

Merry Christmas and what Smoky14 said.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Holiday Roadtrip To-Do's by gathermewool @ 56 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ThrotXanax. Haha, maybe. I know which of us will snap first, but the rest of us are used to driving long distances and actually like road trips. The only thing that makes me grumpy is MASSIVE traffic. I've allotted fo
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: UPDATE: RT43-driving in the snow! by Char Baby @ Today at 05:37 AM

What is your work vehicle?
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: '13 Ford Ecoboost 3.5L twin turbo 5w30 UOA's by dnewton3 @ Today at 05:33 AM

1) to the site! 2) the fuel is silly high, if those numbers are correct. Some of the higher I've seen. 3) your engine is new enough that you're still seeing breakin-in in some regard. Presuming you've only have a couple or three OCIs, there is b
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol GTX SynBlend - Any Good? by Char Baby @ Today at 05:31 AM

That's what I did, thank you!
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Motor Week - Goss - filter fumble by dnewton3 @ Today at 05:24 AM

If you didn't catch this past M/W espisode, Goss helped us all by understanding why a "cheap" filter is a terrible thing. And then he pointed to the spring-loaded bypass valve (on what appeared to be a TG, perhaps?) and called it a "c
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator L14476 cut-open 12K miles by dlundblad @ Today at 05:19 AM

This looks great. 12 k. Straight pleats, flexible ADBV and no tears.
Jump to new posts Re: Post your rpms at 70mph by MalfunctionProne @ Today at 05:14 AM

Backlit: *same '99 Ford Expo
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >