07/03/15 11:20 PM
Delcotron 10DN alternator....highes
t factory amps?

by Robenstein
07/03/15 11:20 PM
Finish Kare 1000P High Temp Past Wax
by 007
07/03/15 10:25 PM
Oil / Filter combo for upcoming oil changes.....
by gregk24
07/03/15 10:00 PM
Sludge? Pulled a valve cover to check.
by Snoman002
07/03/15 09:45 PM
I need parts.
by asand1
07/03/15 09:35 PM
1999 Honda Accord Starter Motor
by Sheryl
07/03/15 09:10 PM
Mos2 After break-in?
by spasm3
07/03/15 09:07 PM
WM and CT store-brand 5W-40's...weird to see.
by addyguy
07/03/15 08:31 PM
Newest Members
David_Wolfe, nikhil, hemi392, Trapperr, pewceo
54572 Registered Users
Who's Online
17 registered (cb_13, Merkava_4, earlyre, BISCUT, HappyLittlePony, 1 invisible), 458 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54572 Members
66 Forums
233798 Topics
3755377 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Industry and Related News
Originally Posted By: turtlevetteOriginally Posted By: bbheroAre you going to go under the water with a submarine and plug up all the places where oil is seeping into the Gulf of Mexico?? Of course you believe that oil company propaganda. Show
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Shift by turtlevette @ 8 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShannowOriginally Posted By: turtlevetteI'm really getting sick of the racist old man stuff on car forums. I don't remember it being so bad before 2008. Yeah, that post about the Germans was pretty rank, and your xenophobia
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend me a good European oil for my Honda by Popsy @ 15 minutes 56 seconds ago

Does Elf still make oil by themselves? They were doing some nice 5w50 and 10w50, now gone, and somewhat rebadge Total stuff Sorry for ot.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Replica Wheels for Honda Civic? by Olas @ 24 minutes 38 seconds ago

Unless you're wheels are bent or cracked, save the money.
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: pulling the trigger on HID's in the Milan. by Olas @ 33 minutes 6 seconds ago

If you are thinking about upgrading your lighting, where is the sense in shooting at your lights?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: synthetic blend in an e39 m5 by usce @ 35 minutes 24 seconds ago

thanks to all for their informed opinions; i think i will go ahead and give it a try for the time being as the rebuild should be done in the next few months
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil1 0w-20 Toyota RAV4 2500 kms OCI by dernp @ 37 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: toyota62Originally Posted By: fdcg27Is this UOA from an oil with only 2500 kilometers? Did you really change this oil out after such a short run? I can't imagine the cost of M1 0W-20 in Australia. Yes i did change the oil but
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: New Hustler - Owner's Manual Confusion by tony1679 @ 53 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jrmasonThe point is that you simply can not extend intervals just because you have switched to synthetic. Obviously a UOA on a small engine is a bit of a waste. Agreed. But who said anything about extending intervals? I was simp
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Adove and Java Applications by Subdued @ 58 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: simple_giftsExactly how is uninstalling software make a computer run faster? It is like saying less money in the bank makes my wallet lighter. This stuff isn't memory resident IIRC. With windoze, the least times the registry
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: People Buying Fireworks by Shannow @ Today at 04:08 AM

July 4th last year we were in Flagstaff Az. (Married a year on June 25th) While we were on the road, we bought and let off fireworks. Left all the leftovers with moribundman (or so we thought). Arrive in Hawaii, and my wife's case had been well an
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Gear Wrench 5-Piece Set $14.99 by robshelton @ Today at 03:58 AM

I'm showing $29.99 each....
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Troy Bilt Mower Question by Merkava_4 @ Today at 03:55 AM

Intake Manifold
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Win a DELO/2015 Super Duty Sweepstakes by robshelton @ Today at 03:50 AM

Smart! You get an entry for each of us that enters via your link. Bravo!
It certainly is, and I'd have no qualms about using it outside of warranty in such an application, and probably within warranty, for that matter.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: TG6607 vs TG7317 by Garak @ Today at 03:31 AM

We're asking some pretty philosophical BITOG questions, you know. Why does Wix have a 51358 and a 51356 when Hastings, M1, Purolator, and everyone else I can think up has only one?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Electro-magnetic pulse by Garak @ Today at 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: turtlevetteYou guys watch too many doomsday movies. The power needed to create magnetic fields that strong is tremendous. And nuclear blasts have that power. You're an engineer. The physics and math shouldn't be beyond you.
Jump to new posts Re: E15 coming soon? by Garak @ Today at 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: turtlevetteOr maybe you throw them in the dumpster after a few years like normal people. Or maybe its all in their heads. The rest of the world outside of Florida has been doing just fine. OPE mechanics/dealers just like to
Jump to new posts Re: 5w30 Quaker State defy now API SN too! by Garak @ Today at 03:11 AM

And whatever seal conditioner they have will be well within ILSAC standards, anyway. Just because oil companies advertise seal conditioners in HM formulations doesn't mean they're not in non-HM offerings. They certainly are. In any case, the old F
Computers
Originally Posted By: asand1 Looks like you already have abetter card, alough this one is AGP 4X, while yours is 1X?? ATI Radeon X1300 Pro is 8X AGP
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: ATF Change 2003 Toyota Sienna 3.0 by user52165 @ Today at 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: TravThe older Japanese cars like a little thicker ATF, Amsoil ATF (not ATF light) works very well in these. This is a perfect candidate for a line off exchange. Drain the pan, change the filter and replace the amount that came o
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oil catch can by wtd @ Today at 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: dailydriverOriginally Posted By: wtdOriginally Posted By: BowNisParVery clean setup, thanks for sharing. Why did you change brands? Well, catch cans have become an interest of mine ever since I bought my Mustang almost two ye
Jump to new posts Re: Everyone having LED lights now? by Jetronic @ Today at 01:32 AM

also, a failed led running light often means the whole headlight assembly needs replacing...
Jump to new posts Re: Factory Fill Magic Elixir? by The_Captain @ Today at 01:29 AM

Well did my first oil change on my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had a 2012 model with the Pentastar. That engine was very easy on oil. I ran Pennzoil Ultra for all but the last 3 oil changes on that engine. The last 3 were Kendall synthetic 5w-30. Th
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: A Sensible Question for Gun Owners by JHZR2 @ Today at 01:11 AM

What does this have to do with firearm cleaning, lubrication or maintenance? All it's doing is inflaming.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Greece collaspes. by chrisri @ Today at 01:11 AM

I wouldn't say German or any other nation in the EU are against this community. At least not the people who work for a living. Older and less informed sure. I'm in a transportation business for years, and there's no way to tell how easier is to work
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >