07/21/14 09:32 PM
Dumping Used Oil Question......
by qwerty1234
07/21/14 09:16 PM
Newest Members
Moral, momay, MatBo911, platypus20, rcube
50704 Registered Users
Who's Online
48 registered (buck91, Char Baby, 05LGTLtd, 57ChevyLS, 77GrandPrix, 5 invisible), 941 Guests and 222 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
50704 Members
64 Forums
216619 Topics
3408737 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts AAP $50 off $100+ first 1000 customers. by sayjac @ 14 seconds ago

At Advance Auto with online orders. Use Code WD30 at check out. Usual exclusions apply. Also same code, $40 off $100+ Purchases (Next 1000 Customers) And 30% off any order, ($50 max) (Next 2000 Customers) $50 off $100+ working as of this time, but
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What Cologne Do You Wear? by rjundi @ 59 seconds ago

I think its use has diminished as the world is more climate controlled in terms of buildings and even the most basic cars sold now have it (thankfully).
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Dumping Used Oil Question...... by leeharvey418 @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

Construction and law school? Sounds like a combination for somebody who's mobbed up. Might also explain the unwillingness to show ID and sign the log... If I disappear, you all know what happened.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Cause of Purolator Media Tears by demarpaint @ 3 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sickoTo my knowledge the bypass design has been around since well before the media tear issues started showing up. Exactly.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canceled my Chase card (fraud alert) by rjundi @ 3 minutes 19 seconds ago

I got this but easy to correct when travelling to Canada. I believe they have a piece on website to convey this information to them pre travel. If you were charged $1000's of dollars from a stolen card and not flagged it would be an issue too. Just
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Is Z-Max worth a [censored]? by demarpaint @ 5 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dave5358 So it would seem. But, it's unlikely the Avblend manufacturer would submit a totally useless product with no benefits for FAA approval. It would take one big set to submit something that is totally useless wouldn't i
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Escape Lower control Arms - Dorman or Moog? by buck91 @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

Despite the changes to moog I would bet they are still better than dorman. BTW has anybody seen the demo model of the moog gusher bearing material? Very cool, wonder of it works that well in practice.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Escape Ecoboost 1.6 by itguy08 @ 10 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ram015w20 might be too thin for a turbo engine Naaah. The car in my signature has been fed 5w20 all it's life. No chance of slowing down now. I'm sure Ford did their homework.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Michelin Premier A/S ?? by leeharvey418 @ 13 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteThe greatest wear differences are between front and rear axles. Not on my RAV4... that thing absolutely needed a cross-car rotation pattern.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Brake noise 08 saturn aura by Char Baby @ 13 minutes 44 seconds ago

What did you do exactly? AND What did you use for product?
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: FDA Backs Down In Fight Over Aged Cheese by Subdued @ 14 minutes 18 seconds ago

I'd like to see the list of people who got sick from fine cheeses (aside from possible over-indulgence!)
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Transfer Case Oil Condition by buck91 @ 16 minutes 20 seconds ago

Whats the general OCI for a street driven truck t/c fluid if atf is spec'd?
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Wix filter manufacturing changes ? by sicko @ 19 minutes 42 seconds ago

Are they both the same color. I was under the impression that Wix has two factories, and the white filters come from one and the black filters come from the other. They're the same material/quality, just they use the color of the can to differentia
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: War in Ukraine by fdcg27 @ 35 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TravSorry the US is not my adopted country. I am on a limited card, when it expires i am gone. What is it exactly you have against Mr Putin. While we may not agree on much of anything, you do have clear views that deserve exp
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Only Zaino ZCS for two years by Turk @ 45 minutes 22 seconds ago

I hope you don't walk with your feet pointing that far apart... (j/k, somebody had to...) It does look beautiful. Oh, use tinypic, no compression.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Pressure Washer Pump: How much oil? No sight glass by 123GO @ 51 minutes 29 seconds ago

The main issue Ive "read" about on the BE pumps are lack of service parts, some corrosion? China metal rusting on them,{Imagine that}. BE offers the lowend units with AR pumps so I chose it over the BE line since they are proven. Thats
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Living beyond your means by Turk @ 54 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Clubber_Lang Why cant we just be responsible for our own retirement funds? That is the question we should be asking ourselves. I have and I am. Which is how I retired early at age 52!
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Malaysian 777 shot down over Ukraine by Nebroch @ Today at 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8I think that the same deluded folks also believe there are no WMD in Syria now, too. C'mon, you got to be smarter than that, too much MSNBC will do that to a fellow... Sure there is, but maybe only in rebel hands by no
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Blizzaks on closeout at Tirerack? by Mr_Joe @ Today at 05:13 AM

I'll check them out. I need a new set this Fall.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Most Reliable Winter Tires? by Mr_Joe @ Today at 05:12 AM

Any are better than none. I usually get the Blizzacks.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: AC Delco PF457G 9300 miles by tony1679 @ Today at 04:29 AM

9300 on NGML? I wanna see that uoa! And yes, it a syn blend that's 50% recycled oil.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: All about PCV valves by Indydriver @ Today at 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: 440MagnumOriginally Posted By: IndydriverMy 2014 Chevy Camaro 6.2L LS3 has the PCV removed in favor of a catch can so that those oily crankcase vapors are NOT returned to the intake tract. REMOVED?!? Catch can following the
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting oil filter concept by tony1679 @ Today at 03:58 AM

Originally Posted By: KiraCampaign for external transmission filters while you're at it. THIS! Lol. No, I don't have availability issues, it would just be nice to "create you own" filter. That's why I asked about these. But after some res
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Real mechanics don't use Walmart oil filters by eljefino @ Today at 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: KruseOriginally Posted By: SilverC6 You won't see Purolator, FRAM, STP, or Mobil 1. Purolator, FRAM, STP, or Mobil 1 won't deliver to their shop door step. However, aftermarket auto part stores will deliver, and some of the
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: A "FUN" Chemical Question by Shannow @ Today at 03:11 AM

It's an impressive smell...we encountered our first skunk roadkill in New mexico. I saw it and was a little prepared (not well) but the family wasn't.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >