Pennzoil Q&A

Click here to participate in the Pennzoil Q&A

Recent Topics
Is this whats wrong with BMW?
by edwardh1
08/30/15 08:52 AM
Harley Softail Slim S and Fatboy S 110ci Rumors...
by LoneRanger
08/30/15 08:32 AM
Kmart Super S 5qts $7.99, 1qt $1.69 thru Sep 5
by GreenFocus
08/30/15 08:12 AM
Need a ride?
by CourierDriver
08/30/15 08:07 AM
Weapons of the US Military
by CourierDriver
08/30/15 07:22 AM
Roald Dahl's Matilda
by Shannow
08/30/15 06:10 AM
Watch question
by Toy4x4
08/30/15 01:54 AM
Thermostat rusty after 7 months installed?
by Xrs2zz
08/30/15 12:59 AM
Nankang getting into the All-weather action
by UG_Passat
08/30/15 12:29 AM
Oil leak, which motor oil should I use?
by MightMirage
08/29/15 10:49 PM
off the air?
by pb
08/29/15 10:04 PM
2006 Jaguar Vanden Plas
by Torrid
08/29/15 09:14 PM
Newest Members
smb530, Johnny12, gthorpe, snake123, ChooChooMan74
55192 Registered Users
Who's Online
78 registered (andyd, babyivan, AlienBug, B20z, b1amgm47, afree, 8 invisible), 1309 Guests and 155 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
55192 Members
66 Forums
236681 Topics
3813475 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: ford transit by Delta @ 1 minute 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: cptbarkeyfind an econoline with the 5.4 v8. it will outlast an apocalypse. Fixed. The 4.6 can be a dog in most cases. We have about 5 E-250/350's (5.4 litre) with Knapheide work bodies, and sometimes the 5.4 can be a dog. Th
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Is this whats wrong with BMW? by hattaresguy @ 1 minute 21 seconds ago

BMW does not want to re certify the cars with the EPA possible leading to a class action law suite like Hyundai just got in.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: torn purolater wrecked my motor? by dlundblad @ 2 minutes 52 seconds ago

No way that filter ruined your engine. We have seen several failures here with no engine destruction. I am betting that engine was in pretty rough shape before you got your hands on it and it was just a matter of time. Look at all the crud the filt
Jump to new posts Re: Red Light And Speed Camera Tickets......... by Brad_C @ 3 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whipOriginally Posted By: philipp10 But when you are on PUBLIC roads, we have the right to do anything necessary to keep the public safe....and blowing red lights IS a safety hazard... Anything? Are you ok with police randomly
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Unchain my bike... or so I thought... by whip @ 6 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop they don't see the possibility of their 11mm pitch belt capturing a serious share of the chain market... oh what can I possible say to Gates to change their minds??? Say what you want about Harley, but they got
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Roald Dahl's Matilda by Kira @ 9 minutes 13 seconds ago

A friend named Matilda asked me to go to the theatre in New York (the Shubert on W45th St.) and get her a tee shirt 'with her name on it'. The evident brightness of the people filing in is enticing me into going to see it. Perhaps on a weeknight I
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sure am glad I don't live up north by Patman @ 9 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KzMitchI lived in Fla for 6 years. Theres good and bad. Can't beat winter there. People seem nicer, more laid back. That's why my wife and I plan on spending our winters in Florida when we retire. We've been there a few
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thermostat rusty after 7 months installed? by edwardh1 @ 9 minutes 56 seconds ago

gross manufacturing screw up. My first thought that stat was non oem but is TRD oem? Maybe not? I bought a Gates stat years ago for an isizu and the gates had neither the 1/8 inch diameter air bleed hole in the stat "plate" (allows water to
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Harley Softail Slim S and Fatboy S 110ci Rumors... by DuckRyder @ 11 minutes 46 seconds ago

It isn't a rumor. The Fat Boy S and Slim S have the 110 for 2016. Softail Slim S Also Available in Vivid Black Fat Boy S Available in Vivid Black and Black Denim
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Walmart stops selling AR15's by dlundblad @ 12 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dallas69Why do you have your panties in a wad? I won't come to your door and take your guns. Relax,this is just a little talk between adults with different views. Since you asked about what limit I would put on bullets ,I would
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Watch question by edwardh1 @ 25 minutes 14 seconds ago

hull truth chat forum had a big topic on watches last year I think they like citizen and that model
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil leak, which motor oil should I use? by edwardh1 @ 27 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MightMirageHello everyone, this is my first post here and I would like some opinions on which oils are better for engine leaking/burning oil? My car is 95 Camry 2.2L LE Auto, has 147K miles on it. Owners Manual shows should use
Jump to new posts Re: Super S motor oil by CourierDriver @ 38 minutes 58 seconds ago

http://www.pqiamerica.com/Smittys-2010.htm
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Kmart Super S 5qts $7.99, 1qt $1.69 thru Sep 5 by Char Baby @ 40 minutes 55 seconds ago

Is this in store or online only?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Need a ride? by CourierDriver @ 51 minutes 19 seconds ago

Good info . http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Uber this company is making millions, innovation is the key, find void in the market and making it work.
Jump to new posts Re: 1.8 Toyota reliability(2016 Corolla) by B20z @ 53 minutes 2 seconds ago

It's gotta have a transmission cooler. If it does you can do a fluid swap. Making sure the fluid in equals the fluid out would be tricky but not impossible. Or you can go the easier route if you're into maintenance and not buy into a tranny designed
Jump to new posts Re: Repco 0w40 and 5w30 by Profrat @ 57 minutes 58 seconds ago

OK. I found a product info sheet on the Penrite Premium 0W-40. Now I need help to interpret it and compare with the Repco 0W-40. I don't know if I can post the image of the speed here. Can anyone explain what I can learn from the specs please? Penri
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: AC Delco PF65 and PF46E cut open by goodtimes @ Today at 07:53 AM

Does the Volt one have at least a gasket on the baseplate inside, or is it metal to metal? It almost looks like the filter was designed to have an adbv, with the long neck on the end cap, but they left it out for some reason. To me both filters not i
Jump to new posts Re: Best prices for Weather tech mats online? by Garak @ Today at 07:51 AM

I can't argue with their distribution over the years. While I haven't obviously seen them on a lot of retail shelves, they certainly made them easy to buy, even up here, before internet shopping was common. They had distributors plus mail order. I
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil platinum 5w30 in generator by NH73 @ Today at 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: meborder Was thinking the synthetic 5w30 is a good compromise. I wouldn't call it a good compromise, I call it a good choice. Look at Briggs & Stratton owners manuals, and they recommend 5w30 synthetic oil for all temper
Vehicles
Good choice. What trim did you go with? How would you rate the quality of the interior materials?
Engine Oil Filters
As more evidence vs pure speculation/hearsay, found a link* to a bitog post for a made in Korea Pronto filter with pics. It is not difficult at all to the similarities of construction to the XL. The coil retainer spring, internal dome coil bypass spr
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Weapons of the US Military by CourierDriver @ Today at 07:22 AM

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...amp;oe=567B2930
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Would YOU go 10k on a Toyota Cartridge Filter? by chiefsfan1 @ Today at 07:20 AM

yes its capable of 10K OCI. Now while Toyota does say 10K OCI take a look at the maintenance schedule booklet. My 2011 Camry says 10K OCI for NORMAL service and gives conditions. Then it has SEVERE service and it says 5K OCI and gives conditions. I f
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Originally Posted By: Festiva_ManOriginally Posted By: HiryuuUse Honda OEM DW-1 fluid (formerly Z1) - that's all I've used in my old 2004 Honda Civic EX, annual drain and fills with 3 quarts. The filter is inside the transmission and not easily acces
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >