by jiffydarren
8 minutes 33 seconds ago
less than a month
by Donald
35 minutes 8 seconds ago
Replacing the Dry Cracked Michelins
by Nick1994
37 minutes 33 seconds ago
Any tips on reupholstering center arm rest?
by gregk24
59 minutes 33 seconds ago
Which grand touring smoothest, quietest on Civic?
by flinter
Today at 08:08 PM
Window AC vs Central AC
by fisher83
Today at 08:06 PM
should I?
by mrjlube
Today at 07:56 PM
ISIS
by KevGuy
Today at 07:52 PM
switcharoo
by 99Troopers
Today at 07:43 PM
We're officially a Honda family now!
by sasilverbullet
Today at 07:38 PM
Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ?
by 97tbird
Today at 07:29 PM
Newest Members
dobbs101, Fleeter7, AK45, GabrielPrice, TheGuyGRM
51179 Registered Users
Who's Online
124 registered (808Soldier, 2010_FX4, 1 FMF, 65f100, 6starprez, 2004tdigls, 15 invisible), 1885 Guests and 264 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51179 Members
64 Forums
218720 Topics
3448848 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft FL-820S - 10,173 miles by ThirdeYe @ 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JODOriginally Posted By: R80RSNice pics, thanks. Glad to see continuing confirmation that Motorcrafts are more robust than Purolators. I don't think is in any way confirmation of anything besides that fact that this particula
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Platinum BITOG approved? by gregk24 @ 1 minute 1 second ago

Pennzoil has been making excellent oils for years, use with confidence. WELCOME!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by opus1 @ 1 minute 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: javacontourI see a potential work-around for fast food restaurants: Romeoville, IL, Illinois Highway 53 south of I-55. The kiosks don't look like the picture, but they're already up and running at the McDonalds there.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Kohler engine likes to burn oil as much as gas. by Alltherage @ 1 minute 40 seconds ago

I've stopped any consumption with full syn 10w30 PCMO and syn blend hdeo 10w30 delo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Window AC vs Central AC by JHZR2 @ 1 minute 51 seconds ago

If you go portable, be sure to get a two-hose system. The one hose systems are less efficient, as you have to draw external air in, or exhaust internal air out, in order to operate the condenser and remove the condensate by evaporation. We dont o
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Honda oil filters by ThirdeYe @ 2 minutes 5 seconds ago

They're good filters. The previous owner of my Acura used the A02s for the first 120,000 miles a majority of the time and I've used the A01 many times since then on the same car. I'm not sure if I'd go out of my way for them again since more efficien
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: We're officially a Honda family now! by gregk24 @ 2 minutes 13 seconds ago

Congratulations! Take good care of them and they will go a long way. Do they all have CVT's?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: noise after front end work by FLORIDA @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

My book says that the bushing nuts need to be 130lbs of torque. Your saying I need to do this with all the weight on the suspension right? Do you think the 30 miles I drove today tore anything up or ruined the alignment if those nuts aren't anywhere
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: less than a month by Quest @ 2 minutes 58 seconds ago

congrats! Q.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ? by gathermewool @ 3 minutes 38 seconds ago

D&C The One. I go through it at about one squirt per month.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Accord transmission plug gunk ?? by Quakish @ 4 minutes 6 seconds ago

i do 10k/yr. i change atf every 2 years (3.5 quarts d&f). even at $8/quart, which is what $30? i don't think that's going to kill the pocketbook. and i sleep better at night. LOL
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Route 66 - What Would You Do? by 2010_FX4 @ 4 minutes 38 seconds ago

One of the things I have always wanted to do was drive Route 66 (as much as possible on the old highway) from Chicago to Los Angeles. I have been coast to coast on I-10 and border to border (north and south) as well. I am not getting any younger (in
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Don't forget to remove your pictures from cloud... by d00df00d @ 5 minutes 30 seconds ago

Bringing up more examples is not the same thing as explaining your reasoning. Also, doubling down on your "ignorance is no excuse" line is... shall we say, a bit striking given your claim that no one is blaming the victim. Do we get an ex
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: $10 rebate - Pennzoil Full Synthetic by DutchBrad @ 6 minutes 28 seconds ago

I am still waiting for my SOPUS rebate from last year. IF I try this, I am keeping the original reciept and taking the stupid oil back if the rebate does not show. I got a denial last year, called, and they said I submitted two on one form. I got
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: '08 BMW 328xi, BMW 5W30, 10.5k OCI, 57k vehicle by MCompact @ 7 minutes 28 seconds ago

Blackstone.
Jump to new posts Re: Just An Open Message To SOPUS by tired_old_dave @ 8 minutes 37 seconds ago

Don't laugh. Last year traded in my rubicon for better-half's GX460. Based on - is tgmo made in heaven - using it. Test drove an escape s only add ford solar tint already applied for an opinion for someone else. Traded in Blue Beauty (2006 H3-couldn'
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing the Dry Cracked Michelins by FordFocus @ 9 minutes 24 seconds ago

General Grabber HTS has MIR now and so does Cooper CTS.
Jump to new posts Re: Costco no longer selling kirkand car batteries?? by y_p_w @ 12 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: earlyreOriginally Posted By: bullwinkleThought Kirkland & Interstate were both made by Johnson Controls, basically the same battery? +1 Same battery, different labeling. They're not necessarily exactly the same. There's a
Jump to new posts Re: best oil for Toyota's 3.5L 2GR-FE v6? by HKPolice @ 13 minutes 16 seconds ago

Whatever is on sale, as long as it's 0w20 full synthetic rated for API SN. Originally Posted By: MZ-BirdOriginally Posted By: HKPolice Unless you're doing heavy towing or racing the Rav4, 0w20 will work great. ok, didnt know this but ive had
Jump to new posts Re: 5k OCI on Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo by salv @ 17 minutes 32 seconds ago

Hyundai will not reject a warranty claim on an engine as long as there is documented evidence that at least the normal service interval has not been exceeded, and there is no sludge in the motor and the oil level is withing the acceptable range. It i
Jump to new posts Re: New Ford Transit E350 with Ecoboost 3.5--Oil Rec by IndyFan @ 17 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CELICA_XXI absolutely love these vans... I think they look amazing. Where does Ford specify different models for the Transit? I don't see anything on their web site for the 150-250-350 designation like the E-series vans. Yo
Jump to new posts Re: Any tips on reupholstering center arm rest? by gregk24 @ 17 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackGet a quote from the local upholstery shop, first. If I dont feel confident I can do it when the material arrives, then I might get a quote. I am going to overlay the material first to makes sure it matches up.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS by LoneRanger @ 17 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 97tbird Don't also forget who ignored dozens of warnings about 9/11 and failed to catch or even get close OBL. I agree, let's definitely don't also forget about Bill Clinton.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: should I? by lawman1909 @ 19 minutes 33 seconds ago

Give him/her an offer at $2950. Likely he'll ask to split it. I would be happy with paying about $3100.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Parody Videos by Jarlaxle @ 19 minutes 35 seconds ago

You can duplicate the effects at home! Park your car in a sealed garage, leaving it running. Listen to the radio tuned to white noise while snorting a mixture of cocaine and ground glass. Make sure to do this after drinking a fifth of Bacardi 151
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >