by gojoneeded
28 minutes 34 seconds ago
Santa's Not Going To Be Happy
by Warstud
41 minutes 0 seconds ago
can someone explain the Ecoboost to me?
by columnshift
Today at 07:50 PM
4 dragging weak brakes (after parked for a year)
by columnshift
Today at 07:34 PM
New S&W Shield 9
by funflyer
Today at 06:42 PM
ecoboost 3.5
by boostnation
Today at 06:30 PM
Meijer, Mobil and the joys of Labor Day stackation
by fdcg27
Today at 06:25 PM
BMW electrical system pretty good
by fdcg27
Today at 05:59 PM
The top makes the policy ...
by HTSS_TR
Today at 05:36 PM
Dodge 318 oil?
by chartrue2
Today at 05:04 PM
Fram Ultra XG3506 - 2 years/11,000 miles Cut Open
by Nick1994
Today at 04:39 PM
Genesis G70 spy photos
by HTSS_TR
Today at 04:17 PM
Newest Members
pperras01, Grabberblu, Dave_PPE, davebe, Logos
58964 Registered Users
Who's Online
114 registered (Bandito440, 4WD, 2015_PSD, asiancivicmaniac, bbhero, ARB1977, 10 invisible), 1631 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58964 Members
66 Forums
253786 Topics
4166808 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: can someone explain the Ecoboost to me? by Rolla07 @ 3 minutes 13 seconds ago

I was looking at the 3.5 eco vs the v8 as well..I think it comes down to how much you plan on towing. I think the ecoboost 3.5 has a higher rated towing capacity. I suppose it depends on your needs.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Chevron & Sunoco & Speedway $100 Gift card $92 by loneryder @ 6 minutes 22 seconds ago

Where??
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 4 dragging weak brakes (after parked for a year) by BrocLuno @ 11 minutes 33 seconds ago

+2
Jump to new posts Re: Worm gear vs spring type hose clamps? by Kestas @ 12 minutes 34 seconds ago

I butter the sealing surfaces with silicone so they'll be easier to take apart. I've learned from spending a lot of time in the past fighting hose connections.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: New S&W Shield 9 by Chris142 @ 13 minutes 26 seconds ago

Great price! Cheapest I found here was 569
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State engine warranty...thoughts? by Garak @ 17 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CapitalTruckI think it is still limited to a breakdown due to oil related failure. Mobil has this warranty without any mileage stipulations. I think it's over played. Just buy a box of oil and it's never a concern.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is business model of UBER ride-hailing co. ? by Garak @ 17 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stro_cruiserIm not saying that it is. Its quite the opposite. Ahh, okay, I understand now. They actually did do a cooperative taxi company here. It did fine, no better or worse than the competition.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra XG3506 - 2 years/11,000 miles Cut Open by Nick1994 @ 19 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TRChance to have a bad Fram Ultra is almost zero. Are you going to do 1 Ultra with 2 OCI's of 10k with PP ? I'll leave it on for 2 more years again, it clearly can take it. I'm not sure what I'll change it with next year a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: SETI Investigating Signal by Garak @ 20 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PandaBearThey will have broadband connection alright, but not for you to browse the web. If we end up on Mars the 1st group would likely be doing researches and need a way to beam back data they collect. There is no UPS or FedEx
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: The top makes the policy ... by splinter @ 23 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: user52165So would you prefer that we still have a Cold War all these years later? Probably prudent that you not make assumptions. Détente under Dr. Kissinger served all sides well by almost any measure. Zhou Enlai's 'cultural
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Linux Distro for laptop by Garak @ 28 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tgrudzinYou not playing and accidentally deleting the wrong ( Windows) partition. There really is no such thing. In reality, that's called a happy accident.
Jump to new posts Re: Changing water pump on a 2004 Kia Rio. by wtd @ 31 minutes 20 seconds ago

I did decide to change everything out again so I ordered a Dayco kit that has the belt, tensioner, idler pully, some spring and seals. It should be here Friday. I'm still undecided if I'm actually going to try this repair myself or pay to have so
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Shelf Life of Gas Stabilizer. by Garak @ 32 minutes 0 seconds ago

No, they shouldn't be a problem. At least it sort of "dried up" and wasn't the long term sticky and/or greasy mess I was expecting. The bottle wound up being more sticky than the shelf, of all things.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Harley Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 107 Released by gman2304 @ 33 minutes 20 seconds ago

Or maybe 'stump puller'. LOL
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Santa's Not Going To Be Happy by spasm3 @ 34 minutes 3 seconds ago

I saw that yesterday. Weird.
Interesting Articles
Jump to new posts Re: SAE 16. Set at a minimum of 2.3 mPa⋅s at 150°C by Garak @ 36 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dareo20 is thin enough for pumping losses imo. CAFE is silly, they push gas mileage like crazy in a country that buys mostly full size trucks and SUVs Bingo. Unfortunately, that's the system that OEMs face. Incremental fuel
Jump to new posts Re: ecoboost 3.5 by SR5 @ 36 minutes 39 seconds ago

Hi and Welcome, This twin-turbo Ecoboost has produced some very good UOA on Castrol Magnatec 5W30 semi-synthetic. http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3839330/ http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/39403
Jump to new posts Re: Finally got to drive my Camaro! by clinebarger @ 37 minutes 3 seconds ago

The used Comp XER273HR Camshaft, I'm going too Advance it from the "Installed Spec" of 112 degrees & Install it at 110 Degrees Intake Center Line. I wish it had more Duration Split! Has 224 Intake & 230 Exhaust. 234-236 on the exha
Jump to new posts Re: Battery dead on new car by eljefino @ 38 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: Leo99I bought a new battery at AAP. Thanks, Blu but too late. She fires right up with the new battery. Didn't know there is an engine shut off if the hood is open. Started it with the hood u
Jump to new posts Re: Windshield: can it be repaired? by Garak @ 39 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HerrStigi use RainX on the windshield and in the washer tank. I had a ding like that fixed several years ago with no problem. THe resin is forced INTO the crack, not on the suIrface. I suspect some places like to sell windshi
Jump to new posts Re: Sea foam for my car? by neo3 @ 42 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NavyVet88The thing is I can tell that there is a slight stutter or hesitation in the motor at about 50-60mph and it's not constant. About every couple of minutes and going up hills I can feel that stutter or hesitation. It is ju
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Genesis G70 spy photos by Quattro Pete @ 43 minutes 7 seconds ago

That beltline does not look low to me at all. Looks like a Charger.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Pump vs auto loading Shotgun by Doog @ 43 minutes 30 seconds ago

I have a Mav88 12ga 5 shot 18" barrel. $200-250 you can't go wrong. Five shots of 00 buck is a good defense weapon for home.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Pirelli dealers refusing to honor warranty. by Garak @ 44 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CapriRacerFor some reason that I don't understand, the average guy won't get the miles the treadwear warranty says. This is not to say there aren't people who will get that mileage - It's just that those folks are rare. Well, t
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Walmart Rifle Clearance by wolfehunter @ 48 minutes 27 seconds ago

Just called local Walmart and American Rifle in .308 only on sale for $338. Will keep checking though.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >