Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Men's Body Spray
by MolaKule
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Newest Members
Moral, momay, MatBo911, platypus20, rcube
50704 Registered Users
Who's Online
98 registered (AccordV6MN, 123Saab, abycat, 2010_FX4, 29662, 4 invisible), 2008 Guests and 228 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
50704 Members
64 Forums
216625 Topics
3408925 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RJ Reynolds ordered to pay Robinson $25 billion by Quattro Pete @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

Yup. Whether right or wrong, this verdict will not stand.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 5w-30 in 2014 Camry 2AR-FE by gpshumway @ 2 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CATERHAMAnother myth that running a heavier than specified oil grade is some how beneficial in extreme service on any way in a late model vehicle. Does Ford recommend anything heavier than 5W-20 in the Mustang GT even for track
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: gas & diesel now only 10 cents apart by abycat @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

They are exact here
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's Body Spray by Cadenza @ 6 minutes 7 seconds ago

A spray of Aquawax after a shower repels dirt and sweat rolls right off for a week. Girls love it the smell. I think.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Stihl ms170 problems by 123Saab @ 6 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FastGameOriginally Posted By: 123SaabOriginally Posted By: itguy08Originally Posted By: 123SaabWhy does a brand new saw need starter fluid? And you know Starter fluid has no lubricant.....Right? I agree that a brand new anyth
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What Cologne Do You Wear? by Radman @ 8 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rjundiUnfortunately I have an ultra strong sense of smell but bad eyes. It is a good thing that clean ugly women are in abundance.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Upper Intake Cleaning - DI Engines by ChrisD46 @ 8 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackThis DI architecture needs more work to get these problems solved. Addition upstream injectors are being added to some engines and this can't be anything other that a direct response to these problems. The push toward
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Real mechanics don't use Walmart oil filters by Brian Barnhart @ 10 minutes 38 seconds ago

I avoid “professional” mechanics whenever possible. My latest experience with one is an example of why, and it went as follows. “The rear brake pads need to be replaced and we want to change the oil”. Since the services were to be “free”, I let th
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: No more Ruskie ammo/guns in the USA by bubbatime @ 12 minutes 11 seconds ago

As others have said, this isn't an outright import ban on all Russian arms and ammo. If you are currently using an AK, SKS, or other Russian style rifle and corresponding steel cased ammo for self defense, it might behoove you to switch to a made i
Jump to new posts Re: My Oil Choices delivering pizzas by Miller88 @ 16 minutes 45 seconds ago

Don't those cars have a problem with ring coking? I imagine pizza delivery has to be real bad for coked rings ... I'd try to run a synthetic in it since it's super extreme operating environment.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Is Z-Max worth a [censored]? by badtlc @ 17 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleOriginally Posted By: badtlcOriginally Posted By: MolaKule And you know that how and what proof that Z-max did in fact do that? Unless we want to call arctic a liar his videos provide a reasonable amount of evidence.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Any .357 Sig Shooters? by 2010_FX4 @ 17 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hattThe assertion is was that it was more expensive than .40 and .45 as well. I want to see how that works. Ah! I missed that. I do not see how it could work. The .40 and .45 use more powder and the bullets cost more (unless us
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline Conv. 5 qts 10W30 $14.39 Amazon by eljefino @ 17 minutes 41 seconds ago

The coupon software invades your computer and limits you to one jug.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Dumping Used Oil Question...... by Eddie @ 18 minutes 19 seconds ago

MY local AP is adament about NOT putting antifreeze or ATF in the used oil container. Not sure why but, I abid by the rules. Ed
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Beware of Chinese Craftsman wrenches by Donald @ 20 minutes 12 seconds ago

I want 6 pt combo wrenches.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: 454 TBI oil for tow truck use, need best economy by c502cid @ 22 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KenOI agree with the others. At the very least, if you are adament about avoiding a diesel - get a Vortec 8100 at least. The least sucky of the big blocks, the TBI stuff is really trash. The only other thing I'll say is - if
Jump to new posts Re: Highest Viscosity @ 100 Degrees C. 0W20 Oil ? by ChrisD46 @ 22 minutes 27 seconds ago

To answer questions : * We get temps in the teens and below in North Georgia. * One Hyundai engine has 100K + miles on it so I don't want a 0W20 oil too thin at operating temp. * A 0W oil with fastest start up protection (at any temp) is also pref
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: James Garner died by bradepb @ 23 minutes 36 seconds ago

$200 a day plus expenses. I still watch reruns now.
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Fun at the cottage by Schmoe @ 23 minutes 57 seconds ago

That impellor has been in there for a while, you can see the grooves on the plate. You won't BELIEVE this....but I'm telling you the truth....my 96 Marada 3.0LX had the original impellor in it since it was built. I changed it out earlier this yea
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 WSBK Laguna Seca Photo Show... by 29662 @ 27 minutes 30 seconds ago

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. I really wish I could have been there; wrong coast and all.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Croftgate Products ? by qwertydude @ 28 minutes 5 seconds ago

If you're in doubt about a spray wax then you should just read more reviews on brands other than Croftgate. I've tried lots of boutique small batch brands and many of them fall short of the big names. This is especially true with spray waxes. Beside
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coolant color has changed to light brown by Schmoe @ 30 minutes 14 seconds ago

Smell it....does it have a funk? I'd be willing to bet it's time to replace....it's made it to the point of past long life.
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts Re: VOA of Dino vs syn diesel oils by Radman @ 32 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKule I would just add that UOAs are useless without a VOA. The VOA is your baseline data.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Who's Moving On? by Schmoe @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

Just read this whole post....holy cow batman....I can clearly remember when just about ALL of ya'll were beating the tar out of Fram......I mean, there were even Fram jokes. Now it's purolator....that's all I've exclusively used on all my vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Big Stashes on site as of 2007 by Scott_mi @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

As you can see by my join date, I'm quite new and never had a stash of oil before but thanks to Pennzoil's Fall rebate last year, their spring rebate this year and FRN programs...I currently have 32 5qt jugs Platinum. That's down from before with th
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >