12/18/14 08:22 PM
Probable Mercedes HQ move from NJ to Atlanta
by Joe1
12/18/14 08:22 PM
Newest Members
sam369, hotwheels, oilpsi2high, Joemc, gijello
52222 Registered Users
Who's Online
78 registered (123Saab, A_Harman, Artem, Astro14, 65convertible, Andrei, 9 invisible), 986 Guests and 166 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52222 Members
66 Forums
223629 Topics
3545987 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Probable Mercedes HQ move from NJ to Atlanta by MalfunctionProne @ 1 minute 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Astro14Originally Posted By: rjundiPart of reality though is attracting the talent who works for HQ to a desirable city. I never been to Atlanta but it is not on a list for myself to ever visit. Any small dunk town can try in th
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where is Flight MH370? by Chris Meutsch @ 2 minutes 2 seconds ago

Most of a plane floats. The fact that they haven't found even a seat cushion means it's on land somewhere, in my opinion.
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Transits by Eric Smith @ 2 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OlasThe current transit is a reliable work vehicle, but the original mk1 transit was so much sexier! Just look at the shape of it, my favourite commercial vehicle ever. http://blog2.dehlerjunge.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/f
Cabin Air Filters
Jump to new posts changing cabin filters... by kazual881 @ 3 minutes 19 seconds ago

Why not just wash them?
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Apple vs. Android by VeeDubb @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rjundiApple iOS wins over Android in screen touch/feel/usage etc. Apple has lots of coin to spend on getting that down pat due to limited set of configurations with complete control of Os and hardware. Android it is not baked we
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: World wide oil recommendations Acura 3.7L engine by MajorCavalry @ 8 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FutureDocUnless that engine starts burning 1qt per 1K, I don't think they will do anything (and even then they might now budge). It is "normal". If the TL is out of warranty, use whatever you want in that engine. Yo
Cabin Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: TYC Cabin Air Filters - Any Good? by kazual881 @ 10 minutes 9 seconds ago

Why not just wash them and put them back?
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: (Unintentional) Bottle Aged Beer by Chris Meutsch @ 12 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BluestreamBeer does not get better with age the same way wine does. It fact it peaks at the time it bottled. Most likely you just enjoyed that bottle a little more Not true. Properly HOMEBREWED beer, or large Belgians, can l
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite one liner sayings? by Shannow @ 15 minutes 33 seconds ago

This thread looks like when it's all been said and done, it's all been said and done...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by daman @ 19 minutes 16 seconds ago

Now get that oil stash going!
Jump to new posts Re: engine oil and filter for new 2015 nissan rogue by FutureDoc @ 20 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: engineer20any more rogue updates? anybody have a nissan cvt that lasted a long time? unfortunately, i heared nissan cvts made by jatco was [censored] it's too late to return the car but we can still sell it! FYI, Jatcos have b
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Large SUV's by leeharvey418 @ 21 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SpazdogToyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, GM, and Volkswagen all built RWD minvans. Actually, Toyota had two - the Van Wagon and the Previa Pretty sure the original Mazda MPV was RWD, as well.
Jump to new posts Re: considering new Subaru ride by Char Baby @ 25 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DonaldI am considering a net new Subaru to my small fleet. I am down to Outback, Forester or Crosstrek. Maybe hybrid CrossTrek. I can get very low new car financing on 2014 or 2015 vehicles and lifetime power train warranty.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator Oil pressure fluctuation. by RF Overlord @ 25 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ted sonce the filter media tears you will have more presureI see what you did there... Joemc, without confirming with a known good pressure gauge, you don't know which condition is correct. It IS normal for oil pressure to
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Auto insurance claim question by sayjac @ 26 minutes 27 seconds ago

Quote:It is almost always better (if you have it) to use the comp/collision on your insurance and have your insurance pay you, or provide a quality fix for your car as they are on your side and then they will recover the money from the at fault insur
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Corrado fog light (1994) by Olas @ 28 minutes 15 seconds ago

Sorry, I just realised that the second link in my second post on this thread shows early, not late fogs.
Jump to new posts Re: Other Uses for Motor Oil by Bamaro @ 29 minutes 3 seconds ago

Sunblock
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: My new ride by Hokiefyd @ 36 minutes 24 seconds ago

Looks great, Buster. But...you bought a brand new car with the intention of trading it in three years on something else? Did I miss that something happened to your Forester?
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota OEM vs Mahle Air Filter? by kschachn @ 36 minutes 53 seconds ago

Whatever your owner's manual specifies for a replacement interval. Originally Posted By: slybundawhat sort of lifespan can i expect from the original toyota air filter i have bought?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wheel Bearing Diagnosis by RogerBacon @ 37 minutes 17 seconds ago

I am not sure of the cost, but I have used NAPA bearings with much success. They offer a "no questions asked" lifetime replacement warranty. If you are going to keep the car for a long time, it might be worth looking into.
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w40 4.4L jug $28 at Canadian Tire by Quattro Pete @ 40 minutes 55 seconds ago

I just looked. I see now what you're saying re: the MRV value. I wonder if it's a typo since all the other specs are identical.
Jump to new posts Re: Considering Mazda 3, 6, CX3 or CX5 as next car by rjundi @ 40 minutes 59 seconds ago

Incredible you kept such a great VW going. That car was amazing IMHO with the VR6. Hopefully Mazda does it for you.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ATF partial change through the neck by MalfunctionProne @ 41 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: raytsengThat fluid looks pretty black, probably a good idea to repeat every OCI until it clears up. Did it change the driving feel? Yes it did! No more "shudder" when driving around town when fully warmed/hot. I
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Did i make the right choice with iPhone 6 by Hokiefyd @ 43 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: badtlcSony Xperia runs pure Android. This hasn't been my observation. This one reviewed in 2013 does not: http://android.appstorm.net/general/opinion/android-skin-review-sony-xperia-ui/ "And some of Xperia UIís highl
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: driving impressions RE: Nissan Versa note by Char Baby @ 52 minutes 1 second ago

I own a Nissan and like it very much. But, I believe that Nissan is one of many car companies to watch out for in terms of their quality & reliability(right now). I don't necessarily mean, avoid them altogether, just be cautious and pay attenti
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >