by Egg_Head
04/19/15 10:21 AM
2009 V6 camry ATF... mityvac
by bowlofturtle
04/19/15 10:09 AM
Problem with pictures
by whip
04/19/15 09:33 AM
Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus - Thoughts?
by 2010_FX4
04/19/15 09:20 AM
New Truck, 2015 Ram 1500
by MuzzleFlash40
04/19/15 09:06 AM
Surf City Garage - "Black Friday Sale" in April !!
by Turk
04/19/15 08:10 AM
GAME: Name the Uses if this item! (Real Uses)
by SumpChump
04/19/15 07:49 AM
*Don't Fall For Shaddy Oil Testing
by buster
04/19/15 07:09 AM
Video from inside one of the closed Walmart's
by chiefsfan1
04/19/15 07:09 AM
Using BRP Premix in 1982 Honda Motorcycle
by ledslinger
04/19/15 06:19 AM
No oil change mower
by williestreet
04/19/15 06:18 AM
0w30 and 0W40 semisynth - Canadians again.
by Shannow
04/19/15 04:21 AM
Newest Members
rickeys, DROD, nandowln, Bldavis22, kemtho
53640 Registered Users
Who's Online
108 registered (01_celica_gt, 57ChevyLS, AandPDan, Al, 12 invisible), 2103 Guests and 188 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53640 Members
66 Forums
229979 Topics
3679951 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: GAME: Name the Uses if this item! (Real Uses) by bullwinkle @ 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: horse123Personal lubricant Now that would be GETTING IT ON!
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Seafoam - Did I do damage? by OVERKILL @ 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ClevyThanks for posting the video. Actual evidence that Seafoam cleans carbon,just like many of us here have said,contrary to the negativity posted all the time. Use it or don't use it. But if you haven't used it how about k
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire PSI FJ Cruiser - Load Range E by Nick1994 @ 1 minute 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CapriRacerWow, what a bunch of [censored]. First, the pressure vs load curve may be more or less linear, but it isn't directly proportional. I demonstrate that here: Barry's Tire Tech - Load Tables And the load tables show
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Video from inside one of the closed Walmart's by bullwinkle @ 2 minutes 3 seconds ago

They've lost their way, for sure. Wish ol' Sam Walton could walk into the ones around me, unannounced, like he did in their early days-heads would ROLL! The OP's "conspiracy theory" store is just getting remodeled (which here meant new sign
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: New Truck, 2015 Ram 1500 by hattaresguy @ 2 minutes 20 seconds ago

Nice truck, mine is due to hit the dealers lot this week, currently its on a train in Kentucky.
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix by Klutch9 @ 4 minutes 42 seconds ago

I'm looking forward to seeing the Ferraris challenge for the win once again. But there is also a great rivalry going on between both Mercedes drivers, and both Ferrari drivers. Although Kimi was ultimately outqualified by Vettel, he often set the fas
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: oil filters for kawasaki FR651v by edhackett @ 6 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bror JaceI may have to take that back. His engine is a FS651V (one character different) What's the difference? Not much. The FS is a slight upgrade. It has 0.5 more hp and a dual stage air filter. The basics are the same.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 V6 camry ATF... mityvac by Oro_O @ 6 minutes 20 seconds ago

What you are suggesting would be a lot more hassle in the long run IMO. You still have to jack it up and access the inner fender liner. I'd rather just disconnect the cooler line also and do a complete change every 60k, say, than do 60% of the job
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with pictures by DuckRyder @ 6 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Brybo86IPhone resolution is like 480x320.. Samsung probably 1080x920 Try emailing the pics All of my unedited iPhone photos are 3264 2448 (or 2448 x 3264). OP, how are you inserting the photos into messages and is you frie
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How Did Your Parents Discipline For Bad Grades? by doitmyself @ 7 minutes 8 seconds ago

In High School, my parents scolded me to get to bed when I stayed up past midnight completing my homework. At least 3 nights a week I wouldn't get home from my after-school job until about 10pm. Analytic geometry, trig,calc., and even "creativ
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Home CentraL AC quote really Pricey! by fdcg27 @ 8 minutes 45 seconds ago

The least costly way to get skilled work done is to buy the hardware yourself and have a one man band type guy do the installation. This'll either be a guy working out of his own van with minimal overhead or a guy employed by someone else doing side
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Ultra NEXT JDM oil VOA by A_Harman @ 9 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fourside However, the speculated VI of this oil on Japanese websites was just that - speculation, as the sources themselves even said. The estimates were based on a (flawed) belief that the KV40 was 16.72 and the KV100 was 5.07
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1978 K5 Blazer Stumbles Until Warmed Up by Chris142 @ 12 minutes 36 seconds ago

Could be a loose valve guide too.vacuum leak?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 08 Chevy HHR 2.2 Ecotech, 79000 miles by Red91 @ 16 minutes 18 seconds ago

QS Defy 10W-30 or the aforementioned Rotella T5 10W-30 would stand up nicely to fuel dilution.
Jump to new posts Re: *Don't Fall For Shaddy Oil Testing by HerrStig @ 17 minutes 28 seconds ago

So if you can go 300K on conventional, how far can a vehicle survive on the "wicked special" stuff? That is the question.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Did They Change The Max Life Dex/Merc ATF Fluid ? by simple_gifts @ 19 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dallas69My 1987 F150 calls for Dexron ,so would DexMerc be ok? Thanks Are you sure it is not Mercon? Dexron=GM et al Mercon=Ford
Jump to new posts Re: SuperTech Synthetic - Best Value Oil? by Al @ 21 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nate1979How can you compare it to slightly more expensive oils but that meet far more stringent specs? It meets just the basic specs that any conventional oil meets. I don't understand what you are saying..all current oils mee
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Why so many replaced/bad 2.2 Ecotechs? by sciphi @ 22 minutes 16 seconds ago

The Cobalt was basically a disposable car, and got treated as such. A friend got a 2005 Cobalt coupe for $13k brand-new back in 2006. No cruise control, manual locks, crank windows, and stick-shift. He did maintain it and passed it off to another fri
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: No oil change mower by horse123 @ 22 minutes 55 seconds ago

Everything is a throwaway now.
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Same restriction gauge for multiple vehicles? by Klutch9 @ 25 minutes 27 seconds ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I went ahead and mounted it this morning. I put it on the side of a resonator box, about halfway between the filter and the throttle body. This way the gauge is easily readable, and doesn't block the removal of anything el
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: GT Radial Adventuro AT3 ... Anyone use them? by stephen9666 @ 25 minutes 52 seconds ago

TLDR:Giti is an OE supplier and is building a large factory in the U.S. I personally would still pass on their GT Radial tires, but they seem to be on the more-reputable end of the scale. They're not one of the total no-name, weird brands made in Chi
Heavy Equip. and Industrial Oils
Jump to new posts Re: cold weather roller bearing friction by CT8 @ 28 minutes 40 seconds ago

What happens when the lube warms up?
Jump to new posts Re: 0w30 and 0W40 semisynth - Canadians again. by sir1900 @ 29 minutes 21 seconds ago

http://klondikelubricants.com/product-cat/our_products/automotive-engine-oils/ No where on the site does it mention where you can find their products on store shelves.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus - Thoughts? by BISCUT @ 30 minutes 11 seconds ago

After the Michelin OEM tire (horrible, 31k or so and just about bald) I went to the Dueler on the 20" rims for the Armada in my sig. After about 5ok miles the tire was excellent. Rotated every oil change (7500-9k) and lasted very well. Low no
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Motomaster Formula1 Conventional Oil Report by Indy @ 32 minutes 4 seconds ago

Another nice report.If they have a sale on supreme or formula 1 again when due for the oil change i wont blink a eye to grab some more..shell has some great UOA .
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >