by Merkava_4
Yesterday at 11:02 PM
Schaeffer 711 10w30 Detroit 60 12.7
by TiredTrucker
Yesterday at 09:17 PM
2012 Mazdaspeed3 transaxle 36k OCI 75W80
by MD1032
Yesterday at 09:13 PM
Ford announces new assembly plant in Mexico.
by mrsilv04
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
Guy with a cart full of Euro 5W40
by ledslinger
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Ever wonder how the new Camaro is made?
by BobsArmory
Yesterday at 08:43 PM
Credit Card Reader 4 Smart Phone-Small Business
by crazyoildude
Yesterday at 08:16 PM
talent doesn't pay like it used to.
by motor_oil_madman
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure
by JHZR2
Yesterday at 06:58 PM
Newest Members
slewman, lithium1189, Monktana, djh3, Compignite
56850 Registered Users
Who's Online
98 registered (2015_PSD, Astro_Guy, Asterix, Astro14, 440Magnum, Andrei, 9 invisible), 1610 Guests and 214 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
56850 Members
66 Forums
244401 Topics
3979723 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Industry and Related News
An overview of hydro power to other forms. http://12.000.scripts.mit.edu/mission2017/solutions/engineering-solutions/hydroelectric-power/
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline white bottle 2.99 at Menard's. by surfstar @ 1 minute 43 seconds ago

and why this isn't a good price at all ML semi-syn is $15.xx/5qt at wally world.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Don't underestimate the 410. by Astro14 @ 5 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bunnspecial And, yes, I've cited one particular respected book to support my argument, but other well-known gun writers are in agreement/ Some...not all... http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/08/chris-dumm/gun-review-sw-go
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on WIFES ticket by SatinSilver @ 6 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stockrex lol, a buddy of mine tell a story of getting 2 tickets from the same trooper on the same day, first ticket in the morning going north bound on I-29 to his first date. 2nd ticket in the afternoon going south bound on I-2
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is a Covered Call Alert? by surfstar @ 6 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stockrexOriginally Posted By: Mr NiceWith sluggish market, I need to rely on dividends... I want to get into some dividend paying stocks, what do you guys own? The entire market. Its called Vanguard Total Stock Market, mutua
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Forbidden Planet by A_Harman @ 6 minutes 59 seconds ago

The movie was HUGE in its day, and was very influential on later SciFi movies. They got real mileage out of Robby the Robot, recycling him for the TV series Lost In Space. I still watch it whenever it comes on satellite.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Ford announces new assembly plant in Mexico. by totegoat @ 8 minutes 54 seconds ago

Consumers don't see any savings on products made by cheap labor. What a crock.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by Doog @ 10 minutes 29 seconds ago

when I get a new car I usually go to Walmart and buy 5-10 cans of rustoleum rustproofing and do the entire bottom of the car when it's new. That usually buys me an extra 5 years or more.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Check out the head off my extreme oil burner Honda by KGMtech @ 13 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OlasIf you think that's bad, look at the first gen. DI motors! I'm not understanding this statement. The OP photos of the Honda show big deposits from oil burning on the valve face, but you make a comparison to Gen 1 DI engin
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Grand old ship...new life? by 440Magnum @ 16 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: The_EricOriginally Posted By: 440Magnum Her powerplant is virtually identical to what's installed in 'Iowa' class battleships. 600psi B&W boilers? That's some pretty serious motivation! IIRC they were 1000 PSI B&
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Trailblazer getting a new engine by George7941 @ 17 minutes 28 seconds ago

Wow, your air filter regimen is totally different from mine. I changed the air filter in my truck for the first time after nine years of service/ 90K miles. I monitor it with a restriction gauge.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil level drops after car sits by Doog @ 19 minutes 7 seconds ago

Q: What does the manufacturer recommend check it cold or hot?
Jump to new posts Re: weld leaking on transmission pan. by Doog @ 22 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TravTake the pan off and have it welded, do it right once and forget it. Mouse it and you have a perpetual PITA. +2
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: F-14 Questions Answered - Ask Away by Astro14 @ 23 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spasm3I was also wondering how they avoid DVT ( deep vein thrombosis ) while seated for long flights, i guess they are young, but still its a risk. You should know that I am acutely aware of the nature of DVT, its causes and i
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Rislone Zinc Additive by MolaKule @ 24 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisIf I was going to use a zddp additive it would be Redline, but there's plenty of AW additives in modern oil, some are organic and can't be seen with a $30 VOA/UOA. The only purpose I can think of for the additive i
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling with 2003 Camry update by Rand @ 25 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: engineer20but i persevered and finished an engineering degree, and eventually I was able to become an engineer, Nice fairy tale.. I didn't know Trolling was an engineering field. Seriously just taking a few of the background
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl picks by sw99 @ 34 minutes 20 seconds ago

I really enjoyed that overly cocky Cam get that served to him. Celebrating is one thing but that guy is off the chain. Hope he learns from this... Heck of a talented guy for sure but he needs to tone it down. Go Broncos!
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Security Detail shows up at Malheur by billt460 @ 34 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: surfstarMoon landing was staged too, right? Don't forget how we "attacked ourselves" on 9/11 with missiles, not aircraft. These people don't have a vivid imagination, they're flat out nuts.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by tsmay51 @ 35 minutes 33 seconds ago

2009 Mazda CX-9 98K miles Out - Pennzoil Platinum 5w-20/Fram ultraguard filter @ 8k miles In - Peak conventional 5w-20/Napa silver filter
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: talent doesn't pay like it used to. by Mr Nice @ 38 minutes 29 seconds ago

rooflessVW, I post jobs for medical equipment repair, $20 for internship and then $25-26 an hour after 6 months. Just an associates degree needed.... Or military experience in repair/test/calibration of equipment. I agree that companies want low p
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Georgia bans 71 oils from 29 brands by circuitsmith @ 42 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BladecutterWe should start by disbanding the US Military. Years ago I had a boss who thought we should remove all US military personnel from foreign countries we are not at war with. After all, why should we spend money or car
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Hot Sauce by totegoat @ 46 minutes 16 seconds ago

Topped my breakfast chimichanga with Crystal Hot Sauce. Good flavor.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Automatic transmission longevity: fluids & OCI by Smokescreen @ 48 minutes 10 seconds ago

I do a pan drain yearly on each vehicle. The ATF always looks new going in and coming out. I have never had a transmission issue or even a hiccup with this regime in any of my vehicles that I have ever owned. I just figure you keep the fluid in good
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Credit Card Reader 4 Smart Phone-Small Business by Reddy45 @ 48 minutes 54 seconds ago

I'd recommend Plus by EMS. I have one for my Biz. www.plusbyems.com
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on a '04 Grand Prix GTP by crw @ 53 minutes 2 seconds ago

Thanks for the opinions everyone. I think this week will be the week. I might be a good driver to these cars. I'm 50, been driving since I was 16, and I've never ever had a transmission go out on me. And, I always drive older, 100K+ miles vehicles.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >