by MuzzleFlash40
Today at 06:49 AM
Jeep 4.0 and microgreen oil filter test
by Donald
Today at 06:27 AM
Aluminum Ford in Edmunds
by SteveSRT8
Today at 05:08 AM
How to I say no, to this situation without .....
by MetalSlug
Today at 05:00 AM
Two Tire Reviews
by Char Baby
Today at 04:28 AM
Keeping (plastic) headlamp/turn signal covers clea
by mjoekingz28
Today at 02:52 AM
DRL for GMT360 trucks
by Falcon_LS
Today at 01:49 AM
Phobias
by hotwheels
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Setup business name. LLC? I have no clue.
by redhat
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
3 qts of Amsoil 10w40 motorcycle oil!
by dothedrew1202
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Newest Members
NEXT35, mac62989, Dexters, tds, Three77
52632 Registered Users
Who's Online
104 registered (asiancivicmaniac, Al, Anthony, 72te27, andyd, 11 invisible), 1224 Guests and 158 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52632 Members
66 Forums
225679 Topics
3590939 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: expatI did not feel comfortable using a 'Used' vintage razor, nor committing a sizable chunk of money on something that might not work for me. So far (after one shave) I am pleased with this razor, Well worth the total of $10
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: How long too run a quart of MMO with 3 quarts oil? by Turk @ 1 minute 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636Originally Posted By: badtlcjust leave it for the entire OCI and top off as needed with regular oil. you aren't going to hurt anything. This. You may not even have to add any oil to it. It will work just fine On
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Camry V6 Rattle by dlayman @ 2 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: larrystorchrulesI was going to ask what kind of driving you do. Agree with the other poster that 50k seems way too soon - mine went ar around 240k. My $200 figure may be a bit high,I would check the bill for you but we are in
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: small traffic circle driving rules: right of way by Hokiefyd @ 2 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackIf roundabouts are meant to keep traffic moving why in the US do they sometimes put stop signs at the entrance? We have a number of traffic circles in our area, and all have yield signs at the entrance stems, not stop
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Phobias by Quattro Pete @ 2 minutes 21 seconds ago

arachnophobia
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jeep 4.0 and microgreen oil filter test by Donald @ 3 minutes 1 second ago

In the other hand its 9F outside and I am not excited about doing anything to my car except driving it if needed.
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum Ford in Edmunds by IndyIan @ 3 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MetalSlugWho the heck came up with aluminum truck. Aluminum truck beds would be great if it looked like this... Wouldn't a functional bed also be cheaper than fooling around with huge presses and fancy paint and trying to ma
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Flashback. Cars u had in high school. by Benzadmiral @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Regarding the Maverick/Comet: Given that I'd been riding the bus/cadging rides from increasingly reluctant friends, I was crazy-happy to have the Maverick. I dunno what the equivalent in the Ford lineup would be now; the Fusion, I suppose? Even if
Jump to new posts Re: Ford by Hokiefyd @ 6 minutes 51 seconds ago

It looks like it'd depend on the exact Hankook tire. I just looked up a 2015 F-150 2WD SuperCrew and in the 17" size, it comes with Hankook Dynapro HT RH12 made in Korea. A 2014 F-15 4WD with 235/75R17 tires comes with Hankook Dynapro AT RF08
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: My new ride. Left over 2013 SV CC 2wd Titan by Anthony @ 7 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dwcoppleWait, 5700 miles on it, and they sold it as NEW??? No it was never titled, but they sold it as a CPO. 100k warranty included. Dealer use only.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The McJob...The New Normal. by Quattro Pete @ 7 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionPronePoint: Stupid for Amazon. They could (if they like) pay more (?) for my DIRECT labor. . I don't get it. Possible more paperwork and turnaround possibility, sure, but. Lack of profit. ? (*please correct if I am w
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deflate-gate by whip @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CrawfishTailsgrampi, Agreement there. A slightly deflated ball is easier to catch and hang on to when running and getting tackled, increasing reception percentages and reducing fumbles. Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts B-12 Chemtool C C Vs Total Fuel System Clean-Up by Dexters @ 7 minutes 36 seconds ago

First post and first question. My truck just turned 190,000 miles. I had a missing spark plug code which cleared up after using Duralube fuel treatment. http://duralube.com/ I didn't use additives before but I now think I need to use some. I just
Jump to new posts Re: 1999 Taurus heat issue by salv @ 11 minutes 38 seconds ago

I thought I had a blend door issue on my '99 Taurus too. It turned out to be an obstructed heater core. Flushed the heater core and it go a little better. Needs a heater core.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Can UOA tell if Synthetic or Mineral? by Quattro Pete @ 17 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chrisriIf yes then can we assume that oil with low pour point like under -50C would be PAO? Yes, but a $20 UOA does not include a pour point test, or CCS or MRV. I guess you could try to do your own pour test, but I'm not sure
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: How do you handle snowdrifts twice the height? by Wheel @ 27 minutes 54 seconds ago

Usually drift cutters are just a 2 bolt affair. You could use a nylock on one and keep it just a little loose, then use a wingnut on the other so the cutter can pivot out of the way on the nylocked one. Just a thought...
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Drain & Fill (Pic!) by DBMaster @ 29 minutes 57 seconds ago

No matter what kind of filter you add it's not going to cause brown, or black fluid to turn red again.
Jump to new posts Re: AC leak and AC compressor function by Chris142 @ 31 minutes 24 seconds ago

It could be something else but this car is known for the "scroll with a hole".
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How to I say no, to this situation without ..... by Bumble_guy @ 33 minutes 54 seconds ago

Run sounds like a scam , sad the way some people get money , lie cheat and steel , Either way If you tell her no and you don't get the job you know its a scam
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Setup business name. LLC? I have no clue. by Bumble_guy @ 40 minutes 20 seconds ago

Go for it I started my paving business 7 years ago after quitting a job after 17 years driving a semi dump truck made 30.00 a hour but worked for the most evil people .I make less money now but am much happier , I set it up as sole proprietor , go le
Jump to new posts Re: DRL for GMT360 trucks by DriveHard @ 47 minutes 44 seconds ago

Why not just find a suitable "keyed on" power lead in the fuse box and use that to power them? Just make sure you have the proper gauge, and fuse size.
Jump to new posts Re: Radiator hoses... how many years are they safe? by oldmaninsc @ 52 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: garlicbreadmanpeople tend to neglect bypass and heater core hoses which are equally as important. If one of those burst, it will yield the same results as a radiator hose. So don't neglect those! I say change your hoses every
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: how many times can I clean a paper filter? by jk_636 @ 53 minutes 49 seconds ago

Clean it? No, just say the serenity prayer and replace it constantly. File it under cost of doing business
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Air weapons by Cujet @ 55 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixOriginally Posted By: CujetWhile there are plenty of claims that air powered rifles can somehow compete with the power of a real firearm, that's simply not true. Yes, you can achieve acceptable Lb/Ft numbers, but that doe
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator PL40017 - 6,201 miles - Factory crush by jk_636 @ 57 minutes 45 seconds ago

Still looks like it did its job. You make a billion filters a year, some are bound to be rejects. No harm, no foul. Thanks for the cut and post!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >