by meborder
02/26/15 08:45 PM
5 pc Gearwrench Ratcheting Wrench Set $9.97
by Warstud
02/26/15 08:45 PM
Battery terminal recommendations?
by joel96
02/26/15 08:38 PM
Hyundai Accent 2003 engine air recommendations?
by joel96
02/26/15 08:26 PM
gas prices jump today
by Dallas69
02/26/15 07:57 PM
Cylinder soak
by buck91
02/26/15 07:22 PM
changing it up my oil change routine!!!
by Prodakota11
02/26/15 06:57 PM
Death Star Completed?
by MolaKule
02/26/15 06:52 PM
Newest Members
Prodakota11, 388llv, The_Oil_Mole, spooltime, Ktmking
52963 Registered Users
Who's Online
91 registered (92saturnsl2, 2010_FX4, -SyN-, 3800Series, 72te27, 9 invisible), 1372 Guests and 217 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52963 Members
66 Forums
227246 Topics
3623978 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Places in the world with wild temperature swings by Silk @ 1 minute 51 seconds ago

Yes, we are long and skinny, and stuck out in the middle of the ocean, the weather just goes straight over us, the only thing it notices is the Southern Alps. Auckland sits on a narrow isthmus only about a km wide at it's narrowest, and it truly is
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: People that don't watch TV are weird??? by antiqueshell @ 1 minute 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dlundblad I remembere the one where his dad takes it on the beach and engages the 4 wheel drive and the bad guys, who always seem to have the huge 4 door sedans, got stuck in the sand. Lol Rocky we miss you. Rocky's
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cylinder soak by michaelluscher @ 3 minutes 9 seconds ago

Go for the good GM stuff, or if not available, B12 Chemtool
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dental work on pets by CT8 @ 4 minutes 30 seconds ago

We have a couple of cats one is a great mouser and we have spent probably $500.00 on the cat Molar extraction and later an eye problem,,, he is the best cat I ever had. The other cat would be put down be down with out a second thought. Good animals
Jump to new posts Re: Battery terminal recommendations? by hansj3 @ 7 minutes 2 seconds ago

If it were my car I would remove the cable and bring it up to the auto parts store and I have them match the wire with a prefabricated positive and negative. They run $20 each and have a factory crimp and a good seal. As to Hyundai cars of that vinta
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 5w20 verses 5w30 in other countries without cafe. by crazyoildude @ 7 minutes 20 seconds ago

Thank you i was waiting for that ,,,,lol
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Last of the Oliver Hazard Perry class Frigates by Timo325 @ 8 minutes 40 seconds ago

Thanks for this story.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: napa proselect? by ThirdeYe @ 8 minutes 43 seconds ago

I've used and cut open quite a few in the past, but I wasn't that impressed with the media quality. It seemed so brittle and wavy that I ended up switching to Purolators. After those started having issues, I switched to Fram or the higher end Affinia
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Pickup Trucks: 2wd vs 4wd by spasm3 @ 10 minutes 30 seconds ago

I had a 78 plymouth fury III that was great on snow. 318 2bbl RWD. It had really soft springs for a good ride but it did well on snow. I guess the soft springs helped it , but it did well with good tires. On ice, i have many many miles on fwd with 2
Jump to new posts Re: Never any juicy oil deals in Canada? by HKPolice @ 12 minutes 18 seconds ago

I bought 4.73L jugs of QSUD for $18 on clearance about 2 years ago and I remember seeing the same jugs (or PP) on boxing day/black friday regularly a few years ago for around $20. I guess we'll probably never see those prices again @ walmart due to t
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Engine in a can? by Ihatetochangeoil @ 12 minutes 24 seconds ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATP-AT-205-Re-Se...=item27f0f7351f I see that a few other posters agree that this stuff works. It worked for me on a PS rack and pinion.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Workers strike at Port of L.A. Chi-junk piling up by antiqueshell @ 17 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle No, actually...your posts prove that you are a slimy, greasy weasel with no principles, no integrity, and no work ethic. . Projecting again I see. Bottom line is like most manglement these days they love to
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: gas prices jump today by antiqueshell @ 22 minutes 17 seconds ago

The oil companies always like to pay off the media and provide bogus and fraudulent explanations for the sudden rapid increases in prices...they mock the consumer and public with their monopolistic nonsense.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Create heat? by zach1900 @ 23 minutes 45 seconds ago

Friction!
Jump to new posts Re: Overfill Corvette if racing?! by dailydriver @ 24 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bdcardinalNow something like this is what I think of when I hear "dry sump." They basically have NO CHOICE but to run those kinds of systems if they want their power plants to last the 250-500 miles they must,
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Hyundai Accent 2003 engine air recommendations? by mjoekingz28 @ 31 minutes 9 seconds ago

It says on the box the Extra Guard captures twice the dirt a regular fram Tough Guard does. Does this mean it is more restrictive? Or maybe just being oiled attracts dust better. I replaced a K&N that came with the truck with a fram Tough Guar
Jump to new posts Re: Engine Masters Competition by splinter @ 34 minutes 0 seconds ago

Potent combinations all. I'd love to haul the mail behind any of 'em. John Kaase’s Ford 409ci engine pumped out 721 horsepower/675 lb-ft of torque last year. http://www.enginelabs.com/news/jon-kaase-racing-wins-amsoil-engine-masters-with-409ci-fo
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator L14477 cut open by 2010_FX4 @ 34 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636That is a nice looking fort! Who makes filters for Ford? Oh yeah that's right....Purolator! Yes...that is right, Purolator does make them to Ford specifications. However, they no longer serve the length of my OCIs,
Jump to new posts Re: changing it up my oil change routine!!! by Bud_One @ 41 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: mclasserOriginally Posted By: HTSS_TRI would skip Lucas oil stabilizer and Restore, just use brand name oil and Valvoline is good. +1 +2 - FWIW- I've had good results with Amsoil Signature & Castrol GTX High Mileage -
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Oil additives of the past and present by GaleHawkins @ 42 minutes 50 seconds ago

gregk24 I use Seafoam in the same way. It will make the oil get darker but it could just be flushing crud from the oil filter. Maybe some day I will change the filter first and see if it still makes it darker. Now we are trying to run Archoil AR910
Jump to new posts Re: whats the scoop on mufflers by dailydriver @ 45 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HangFireI agree with Steve, a good pipe guy is an artist, and well worth the money. ABSOLUTELY! But one who will work with 304 stainless makes the proverbial 'hens teeth' seem commonplace. (I am guessing due to the unfathom
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Fast shooter- Jerry Miculek montage by tom slick @ 45 minutes 56 seconds ago

I remember an interview where he claimed he uses a heavy trigger spring because light springs don't reset the trigger as fast as his finger moves.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: MTV's "Pimp My Ride" Was Fake by splinter @ 47 minutes 25 seconds ago

Investigative journalism at its finest.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Lenovo deliberately ships PCs with adware? by demarpaint @ 48 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GarakOriginally Posted By: demarpaintI agree. What I did with my wife's computer was download the ISO image for Win 7 pro and burned it. I backed up all the drivers. I wiped the HDD did an install, put in the drivers, and did th
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Oil For New Bike by Shannow @ 54 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShopShannow... Whether you run a 30 or a 50 it won't protect the bearings unless the oil is flowing and the more oil flow the better protection You have entirely no grasp on hydrodynamic lubrication. The relati
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >