by TurboFiat124
06/30/16 04:16 PM
Protectant 303 vs. Wax on fiberglass surfaces
by mbacfp
06/30/16 03:17 PM
Jeep brakes
by buck91
06/30/16 03:10 PM
Any thoughts on the Hersheys attempted buyout?
by Vern_in_IL
06/30/16 02:55 PM
2009 Miata Race Car, M1 5w20
by 09_GXP
06/30/16 02:48 PM
FRAM TG3600 Cut Open
by HX520W
06/30/16 02:30 PM
Audi Q3 factory filter CUT OPEN
by car51
06/30/16 02:29 PM
MC FL910S CUT OPEN
by car51
06/30/16 02:04 PM
Any here storage your old License Plate
by MetalSlug
06/30/16 01:20 PM
Is the VCM on honda accord V6's a problem area?
by Tlhfirelion
06/30/16 01:09 PM
Biker gets instant revenge on car that cut him off
by John_Conrad
06/30/16 01:04 PM
Another W-10 saga
by Oldmoparguy1
06/30/16 01:02 PM
Newest Members
MNfarmer33, doublegarage, goatrancher, jameson223, graywolf001
58322 Registered Users
Who's Online
94 registered (andyd, 1BADDMAX, 01rangerxl, 87sammy, 09_GXP, 13 invisible), 1921 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58322 Members
66 Forums
251046 Topics
4115113 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Stuck ring? by Eddie @ 59 seconds ago

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Ed
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: My CarQuest premium filter?? by JeepWJ19 @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MNfarmer33Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog That one is a Fram. The yellow dot lettering on top is a telltale sign of Frams made in Albion, IL. September 15, 2015. The Fram CQ Blue is essentially an M1. Not identical, but
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Out with the old, in with the new F150 by SwampDweller @ 2 minutes 32 seconds ago

Love the color, almost got one in Blue Flame myself. I drove both the 2.7 TT and the 5.0 with 3.31 gears and could not tell a lot of difference in performance either way. I took both out and floored them through first and second gears. Would have got
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Local Big Lots still has Valvoline next gen 10w30 by NormanBuntz @ 5 minutes 22 seconds ago

I saw four bottles of NextGen 10w-30 yesterday at a Big Lots in Elizabeth City, NC. Man, those bottles were shop worn with a 2011 date. I did score two jugs of NextGen 5w-30 at O'Reilly's last year when they reduced them to $10 a jug.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 0% ethanol gas please by kschachn @ 6 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Srt20It is in WI. Most stations offer 91 no ethanol. 93 generally has ethanol. And there is a growing number of stations that offer 87 no ethanol. Unless of course you live in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Washington or
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Espiration date for free windows 10 upgrade? by Eddie @ 6 minutes 58 seconds ago

I updates and am happy with the results. Ed
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any thoughts on the Hersheys attempted buyout? by CKN @ 7 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelOriginally Posted By: wemayI doubt the rejection had anything to do with "feelings or heart". The pot wasn't sweet enough, that's all. The Hershey Family still does control a majority of shares, at least
Technical and White Papers
Jump to new posts Re: Rheology of Viscosity Modifiers and ULV Lubricants by DWC28 @ 9 minutes 6 seconds ago

It seems like you are confusing molecules and atoms to me. Molecules shear all the time. The higher the MW, the more the shear for similar molecules.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 Miata Race Car, M1 5w20 by Eddie @ 9 minutes 34 seconds ago

I would compare these results with other engines that are raced and not just the Mazdas. The results look terrible to me, which suggests that the oil is TOO thin for this application. Ed
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: How little ZDDP is safe for a -98 Lada engine? by volodymyr @ 12 minutes 8 seconds ago

ladaman, Originally Posted By: ladaman I don't think I'll be willing to pay the extra $$$ for the 0w-40, but the 5w-40 is right up my alley. 15w-40 HDEO in winter, with temps reaching -30c? Ah, you live in florida Did you try to search this inf
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Protectant 303 vs. Wax on fiberglass surfaces by Eddie @ 13 minutes 41 seconds ago

I used a polymer protectant (wax) NuFinish to protect my fiberglass boat here in FL. I used 303 on the vinyl interior only. Ed
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Colt LE6920 vs. Ruger AR-556 by wkcars @ 15 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HokiefydIs there a good website that talks about the differences in the gas systems on these? I'm potentially looking to build an AR, but I know nothing about them yet. I see all sorts of talk about full length vs mid length g
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old house woes by OVERKILL @ 17 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sleddriverOriginally Posted By: OVERKILLThe opening is 85" tall by 34" wide. Apparently that's very large. The standard size seems to max out at 80" tall.Easy...shim the opening so the standard screendoor frame wi
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Old bike, new engine -synth or dino oil? by mr_blackstock @ 22 minutes 41 seconds ago

"If the last engine gave you 250k on 5k oil changes, why on Earth would you want to change at 3k intervals?" Well, since oil technology, even with cheap oils, has improved a great deal since the bike got it's first oil change, increasing t
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: MC FL910S CUT OPEN by Branson304 @ 27 minutes 12 seconds ago

Looks very good to me
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Audi Q3 factory filter CUT OPEN by Branson304 @ 28 minutes 1 second ago

Looks like a nice filter. Thanks for posting!
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: FRAM TG3600 Cut Open by Branson304 @ 29 minutes 27 seconds ago

Looks excellent to me. The usual Tough Guard quality! Thanks for the C&P.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Biker gets instant revenge on car that cut him off by Srt20 @ 31 minutes 17 seconds ago

Woman was clearly wrong, but crying to the police isn't going to change a thing. She'll probably do it again. She's an idiot, and he acting like a crybaby.
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota Factory Fill??? by Branson304 @ 32 minutes 46 seconds ago

Run factory fill to 5K & follow your oil life monitor with an approved oil afterwards. But whatever floats your boat... I like to keep it simple & it keeps my engines happy.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Road Force Balancing by CapriRacer @ 33 minutes 53 seconds ago

Yes, the Hunter machine has a calibration procedure than involves adding a known weight to the machine. It's pretty easy and i wonder how often it is really needed. The one I used never seemed to need calibration - even though we did did it on a re
Jump to new posts Re: Bought my first 0w-20 oil today by Branson304 @ 34 minutes 14 seconds ago

0W-20 will protect the engine just fine if the owner's manual says so.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hot wall in house, what to do? by Pop_Rivit @ 42 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick1994 I'm wondering if it's hot air from the attic getting in there? It was 114 today, attic is like 180 degrees. With the air return at the bottom there maybe it has a leak and the auction from it is pulling down the hot att
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Another W-10 saga by ZeeOSix @ 45 minutes 25 seconds ago

Make sure the settings in Windows Updates gives you full control on allowing an update to download and install. If you see any updates associated with the Windows 10 update, you can hide them which will never let them install.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jeep brakes by buck91 @ 45 minutes 49 seconds ago

Thats what I was afraid of. Guess they will be coming back apart this evening.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any here storage your old License Plate by bdcardinal @ 52 minutes 19 seconds ago

I keep my old ones. Especially the ones that had a custom plate.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >