Recent Topics
Biggest AC Delco/Fram Ultra for GM LSA?
by GM4LIFE
10/23/14 12:10 AM
using M1 High Mileage... having doubts, switch?
by Legend11
10/22/14 11:55 PM
What is white mask symbol on violet back ground
by jorton
10/22/14 11:39 PM
Took the Amsoil plunge today.
by 340_Magnum
10/22/14 11:32 PM
2013 Silverado 5.3 lifter noise
by gofasterrrr
10/22/14 10:12 PM
Installed my last PureOne today.
by Hollow
10/22/14 09:55 PM
2014 silverado oil issue
by Jschreffler81
10/22/14 09:14 PM
Ford Duratec 2.0
by pbm
10/22/14 08:47 PM
Improving Vision
by lawman1909
10/22/14 08:19 PM
Made a headlamp harness for the Miata
by Klutch9
10/22/14 08:09 PM
Avast Secure Online / CCleaner question
by 97tbird
10/22/14 07:58 PM
Motul 8100 5w40, 5,500 miles, 2002 WRX (stg 4/18G)
by TedMeyer
10/22/14 07:10 PM
Newest Members
340_Magnum, aselinger, extrabigjon, monron, Jschreffler81
51672 Registered Users
Who's Online
54 registered (aselinger, 3Aone, 340_Magnum, 01rangerxl, 901Memphis, 147_Grain, 3 invisible), 932 Guests and 178 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51672 Members
64 Forums
221087 Topics
3494829 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: being a dealer tech by silverrat @ 1 minute 0 seconds ago

All managers seem great when they are recruiting
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Biggest AC Delco/Fram Ultra for GM LSA? by GM4LIFE @ 1 minute 19 seconds ago

What's the largest filter that will physically fit on a GM LSA? Factory filter is the AC Delco PF48 and I know that the AC Delco PF63 filter with work just fine with no clearance issues. AC Delco and GM lube Engineers states that the PF63 is fine to
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra - Subaru Forester 9k miles, 10months by GM4LIFE @ 9 minutes 37 seconds ago

What's the largest filter that will physically fit on a GM LSA? Factory filter is the AC Delco PF48 and I know that the AC Delco PF63 filter with work just fine with no clearance issues. AC Delco and GM lube Engineers states that the PF63 is fine t
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I want your opinion on 91 Subaru XT6 by 3Aone @ 10 minutes 15 seconds ago

Hardly any rust. I'm certain it is not indigenous to the area. AWD....um, I think so?
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Old Mac SW on new Mac, possible? by sleddriver @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Thanks...I'll give it a try and report back.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts using M1 High Mileage... having doubts, switch? by Legend11 @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

I recently purchased a 2001 Infiniti QX4 with 124,000 miles in July from a used car dealership. The car manual recommends 5w30. At the time, I thought it would be best to switch it to synthetic (mainly because I do not know the history of the car and
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: What is white mask symbol on violet back ground by ClutchDisc @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Yea, the add-ons are usually down a little lower like by where adblock plus is.
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Calamari by sleddriver @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitIt has to be done in so that it doesn't resemble onion rings with a fishy taste-heavy batter simply overwhelms the delicate flavor of the squid. My personal preference (fresh squid of course) is to use a combination of
Jump to new posts Re: Took the Amsoil plunge today. by Brybo86 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

If you are near the PA warehouse Pablo will give you a free membership, Then you can go pick it up for free. well I think he will give you a free one no matter what
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 silverado oil issue by Jschreffler81 @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Should I go my the olm or do the 3000 mile oil changes for now??
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: zerex original green low silicate? by ted s @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

advance and autozone have old school green
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Parliament Hill attacked, soldier shot by CourierDriver @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

We are letting others in our countries mainly for the votes that existing officials will get in the future-- its all about the money guys, it always has been- power,position,fame and more money...it isn't because of love for their fellow man, but t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else fed up with today's country music? by 01rangerxl @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

More turnin' up...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Improving Vision by bvance554 @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

I had an eye getting slightly off and it didn't really bother me but my concern was it getting worse. I went to the optometrist and my only question was if not wearing glasses would make it worse. He said no not at all. So I'm siding with the Dr a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home by westwind999 @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: CT8It is said armed society is a polite society. Canadian's are plenty polite without being armed, thankyou. I said that.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Jettas by bvance554 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

I worked with a lady who had one and it wouldn't start when it rained. German's make great cars but I think it pains them to admit an American harnessed electricity. They haven't grasped it yet.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Filter Autopsy Question by ZeeOSix @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: NyogthaOK thanks. The wife would not be amused by a oil filter "Spring Surprise" spatter somewhere. Don't do it in the kitchen ... LOL.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Does Anyone Know If Purolator Fixed Their Filters? by ZeeOSix @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

^^^ really? ... such Framaphobia and hate. rolleyes :>/
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: I couldn't beleave it till I tried it by 340_Magnum @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Try Deep Woods OFF. Generously spray a clean rag and wipe the lenses. It worked for me.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Installed my last PureOne today. by ZeeOSix @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I heard a radio ad for Purolator oil filters today on the station I've listened to every morning on the way to/from work for years. First time I've every heard it. I'm wondering if Purolator is feeling a decline in sales and is therefor starting to
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Duratec 2.0 by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Those lifetime air filters do a really good job of keeping contamination out of the engine, i would leave it if i had one.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil wieght for 360 magnum by 340_Magnum @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Those engines run well on 10w-30 oils. Might I suggest Amsoil Signature Series 5w-30 or 10w-30? They should still pump in those cold temps I would think.
Bypass Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Best bang for the buck by zpinch @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Amsoil kits are seriously competitive when it comes to life cycle cost, next to Frantz (however in a different league) they are the most cost effective solution (efficiency no object). When you look at efficiency, they are also top notch (2 micron A
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Silverado 5.3 lifter noise by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Also, it's impossible to diagnose the issue without hearing the sound in person.
Jump to new posts Re: Winter storage? by SevenBizzos @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I put 2000 miles on the Mustang a year and change before I start it in the spring Just how I do it.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >