Pennzoil Q&A

Click here to participate in the Pennzoil Q&A

Recent Topics
Amsoil's Base Stocks, who supplies them?
by donnyj08
26 minutes 56 seconds ago
Thinking of 3 different oils for a 2013 Mazda 6
by mercuryblues
Today at 09:22 PM
Make a cheap 4wheeler for kids
by CourierDriver
Today at 08:53 PM
Lube to ValveTrain: -35C, 0w-30 vs. 10w-30 cold
by ExMachina
Today at 07:18 PM
Brake pads again
by Ndx
Today at 07:16 PM
2015 Tacoma Rear Differential, 4K mi., Amsoil SVG
by btanchors
Today at 07:11 PM
Fram PH9688 ~6500 miles/6 months
by Xrs2zz
Today at 07:09 PM
2015 Tacoma Transfer Case, 4K mi., Amsoil SVG
by btanchors
Today at 07:06 PM
Mustang seat leathers
by buck91
Today at 07:01 PM
Extended OCI 2004 Civic Hybrid
by DaCookieMonster
Today at 07:00 PM
2015_Tacoma Front Differential, 4K mi., Amsoil SVG
by btanchors
Today at 06:53 PM
2015 Tacoma V6, 2.5K, Amsoil Signature 5W-30
by btanchors
Today at 06:45 PM
Newest Members
moirraine, AZDA, muktasir, PgPilot, zeng
55227 Registered Users
Who's Online
68 registered (AZjeff, 01rangerxl, 71Chevyguy, bbhero, 901Memphis, BHopkins, 6 invisible), 995 Guests and 85 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
55227 Members
66 Forums
236793 Topics
3816119 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: torn purolater wrecked my motor? by SilverC6 @ Today at 10:07 PM

Engine damage probably occurred during a "sudden acceleration" episode. Purolator is off the hook. Sue Honda instead. Deeper pockets. I'd sue your psychiatrist too. He's not cutting the mustard. Delusion is a great state of mind as l
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Bite by CKN @ Today at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: cdeason" NEVER, EVER trust a dog, ANY dog, ESPECIALLY the pit bull breed, they have been bred over the ages to fight, and their physical strength, jaw, and biting method can do serious damage or cause DEATH, not only that t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Bite by Srt20 @ Today at 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: dave1251Originally Posted By: Srt20Well I will chime in. I agree with both sides. Yes it's the breed, yes it's the owners. Pit bulls can be trained to be trusted. Absolutely! The problem is, so many dog owners THINK they know
Gear & Transmission Used/Virgin Oil Analysis
It takes a little more than half a qt if the transfer case is like my sons 2006 Tacoma . Not a whole lot of oil. change it after 10,000 miles with out a uoa then again when ever you change out the diffs and trannie.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Bite by Panzerman @ Today at 10:05 PM

I have had Rottweiler's and Dobermans my whole life. I have a Rotty now that is almost 15 years old. I have taken bones out of their mouths while they were eating. I would not own a animal I could not trust. Just today their was a article in the pape
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking of 3 different oils for a 2013 Mazda 6 by donnyj08 @ Today at 10:02 PM

out of those i'd pick Kendall. For the something else i'd pick Amsoil OE or XL 0w20 next id choose Valvoline Synpower 0w20
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Bite by Stregone @ Today at 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AlienBugOriginally Posted By: barkingspiderThere are more dog bites from Labrador retrievers than pit bulls. Just a FYI. Its not the dog breed, its the owner. Its not the tool, its the fool. Its not the arrow, its the indian.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: AC Delco PF65 and PF46E cut open by CKN @ Today at 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: sprite1741AC seems to be phasing out the classics and replacing them with ecores. I have no problem with ecores. I have run and cut them since they came out years ago as Super Tech. All have performed well so I don't worry abou
Jump to new posts Re: Extended OCI 2004 Civic Hybrid by slacktide_bitog @ Today at 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Sounds like he only makes short trips, 7 miles to work. Being a hybrid the engine probably isn't running full time. If it doesn't get up to operating temperature very often then I'd stick to 10k. If it goes on long drive
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Bite by dave1251 @ Today at 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Srt20Well I will chime in. I agree with both sides. Yes it's the breed, yes it's the owners. Pit bulls can be trained to be trusted. Absolutely! The problem is, so many dog owners THINK they know what they are doing and have
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Torque Specs by doitmyself @ Today at 09:57 PM

I'm repairing a forestry implement this week that requires the cutter bar nut tightened to 2,200 ft. lbs.! Needless to say, I'm having a local CAT implement shop handle this. Even my torque wrench won't handle this one:
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Napa September 2015 sale by Panzerman @ Today at 09:56 PM

I know a lot of people here would rather drink glass shards then go to Walmart, but they have Sea Foam all the time for $7.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Attack! OUCH! by BRZED @ Today at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixA friend's mother had a small parrot on her shoulder in her back yard one evening, and an owl swooped down and snagged it right off her shoulder. That's terrible!
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Brake pads again by tomcat27 @ Today at 09:56 PM

centric ceramic. good stopping power; shouldn't squeek... probably
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Make a cheap 4wheeler for kids by Panzerman @ Today at 09:55 PM

I have had more fun on the "cheap" homemade or [censored] dirt bikes I bought then any of the new ones. Looks like Fun.
Jump to new posts Re: Possible transmission issue by Merkava_4 @ Today at 09:55 PM

Yes ... it is a relief and quite a surprise because I never thought that a sensor circuit could have such a dramatic affect on the drivability of a car. In my experience, sensor circuit issues have caused subtle differences, not bucking and jerking l
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: GPS Unit by blupupher @ Today at 09:54 PM

I use Waze on my iPhone primarily, but keep a Garmin handy. I have been in places with poor or even no cell signal and the Garmin saves the day. My wife still uses the Garmin Nuvi 260 (with lifetime maps) that I bought her in 2009. The data plan on h
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Make a cheap 4wheeler for kids by AZjeff @ Today at 09:53 PM

Or not. With all the money you'd save would you buy them helmets?
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking of 3 different oils for a 2013 Mazda 6 by ExMachina @ Today at 09:52 PM

Kendall is great stuff. Lots of boron, moly, and titanium additives, more than other oils use of those combined together like that. Any name-brand 0w-20 would do fine though. Walmart is just too hard to beat on DIY prices in 5-quart jugs, and Cas
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of a Porsche is this? And other car? by tom slick @ Today at 09:51 PM

The vents in the rear fender indicate it could be a 930 "Slant Nose" which would make it as early as 1981.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: clean and grease snowblower axles? by iahawk @ Today at 09:48 PM

bought a can of anti seize tonight with the brush...8 oz, should last forever! I'll give it a try this season. Thanks for all the replies.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram PH9688 ~6500 miles/6 months by aquariuscsm @ Today at 09:47 PM

Good looking filter! Held up perfectly. The pleats are straight and perfect.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dog Bite by AZjeff @ Today at 09:46 PM

I'd like to ask pit bull owners and defenders, with all respect, what is it about owning a dog that has the capacity to seriously injure or kill a person? With the history and statistics of this breed, (and to a lesser degree Rotties), what is the at
Jump to new posts Re: Possible transmission issue by Nick1994 @ Today at 09:46 PM

Oooooh. Yes it makes perfect sense now lol. It must be quite the relief that it's just a MAF sensor connection, and not a transmission!
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Brake pads again by slacktide_bitog @ Today at 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: NdxThis 360mm rotor that changes a little bit selection ... No EBC, Hawks that are available As for rotors there is Ctek available at almost same price as OEM Thx The OEm rotors are that cheap?
Page 3 of 273 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 272 273 >