by Peakboy91
05/27/16 10:27 AM
ACDelco 75W-90 Syn Axle Lube, 13.7k mi OCI, 34k mi
by Emperors6
05/27/16 10:10 AM
Flux core welding wire
by Trotter
05/27/16 10:07 AM
Traveling Vietnam War Memorial in central Texas!!
by sasilverbullet
05/27/16 10:02 AM
What happened to Anco wiper blades
by grampi
05/27/16 07:21 AM
Full brand oil filter
by RRLJR
05/27/16 05:31 AM
Half Price GTX 15W-40 @ REPCO in Oz
by SR5
05/27/16 03:27 AM
1991 Sierra rear brake squeel
by sr17
05/27/16 12:57 AM
2015 Silverado Diff Fluid Change
by Realtech214
05/27/16 12:25 AM
Undercarriage Rust Management
by OpenClose
05/26/16 11:31 PM
New used tires
by gfh77665
05/26/16 11:29 PM
Newest Members
Timmytimmy, Peakboy91, TimingBeltKing, watergate528, iamtheanimal
57996 Registered Users
Who's Online
85 registered (adamrc, 66chevelle, ARCOgraphite, 901Memphis, Andrei, 69GTX, 5 invisible), 1789 Guests and 311 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
57996 Members
66 Forums
249477 Topics
4083808 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Hybrid and ROI (Return Of Invesment) by Noey @ Today at 10:11 AM

Not many people spend the extra money up front to save it down the road, hybrids and EV's are purchased b/c they're environmentally friendlier. Most folks make their car buying decisions based on emotion anyways. Sticker shock is a one time expe
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New used tires by Colt @ Today at 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Need4racinprobably not 90%, never seen any tires correctly advertised by tread percentage. most likely 50% give or take. you still paid less than 50% so good deal. Could be new vehicle take offs. I got rid of a set of new Sona
Gear & Transmission Used/Virgin Oil Analysis
Jump to new posts ACDelco 75W-90 Syn Axle Lube, 13.7k mi OCI, 34k mi by Emperors6 @ Today at 10:10 AM

All mileage is in kilometers not miles. Switched to Red Line 75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil. The previous fill was: "SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Axle Lubricant (GM Part No. 89021677, in Canada 89021678)" (quoted from manual) Should I follow the recommended
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Interpreting oil pressure vs engine RPM by bobbydavro @ Today at 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Emperors6 Originally Posted By: bobbydavroFuel dilution is your biggest enemy with track usage. Not oil thinning out cause it gets too hot Is there any way to combat it after the fact? I usually do a long 8hr highway drive a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Real Estate Rates by hatt @ Today at 10:09 AM

If you can't make any money doing what you use to do you need to do something else. Discounting yourself into the poorhouse isn't a good business strategy. The real estate sales business is still going strong. 89% of home sales involve sales agent
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Am I cheap or? Oil and filters... by Donald @ Today at 10:09 AM

Do you go to the RockAuto "economy" section to order brakes? Yep.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Flux core welding wire by Trotter @ Today at 10:07 AM

Canada Tire has a 2lb 2 spool flux core welding wire on sale 17.99 till next Wednesday. I think that's a super price. Flux core wire.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New used tires by Noey @ Today at 10:07 AM

Putting a stranger's tires on your car like putting on someone else's used condom..sorry, I just don't see the benefit to the risk, a tire is a wear item that unfortunately doesn't always show what's worn.
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Steak-House Burgers by Garak @ Today at 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TRLooks great but too much works for me too. In&N&Out is less than 2 miles from home, 5 Guys is 6-7 miles. I agree, looks fantastic, though! A couple grocery stores do sell packages of nice plain fresh patties or
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Told SiriusXM to Pound Sand by Garak @ Today at 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: CKNThe company has 30 million subscribers. They are not going to miss a few. I'm not disputing that. There's just no reason to annoy the customers you have that are already paying. Wolf359: Well, I was not happy with the logi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Traveling Vietnam War Memorial in central Texas!! by sasilverbullet @ Today at 10:02 AM

If you're anywhere in Texas and haven't seen this yet, it will be smack dab in the middle of the state on Memorial Day! link to article
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Real Estate Rates by AirgunSavant @ Today at 10:02 AM

I can't argue with that. And this b-s that an agent will get you top dollar is a joke too. Most use every thing they can think of for a quick sale. You're too close to the road. Your house is too old. Values are down. On and on and on. Originally P
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Real Estate Rates by AirgunSavant @ Today at 09:58 AM

Everything I do because the Chinese-Indians-Taiwanese etc. all knocked off my products and all of my expenses are through the roof but I have to compete with the world market. I guess most have no clue. Every raw material I buy is way more expensive
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: pistol grip shotgun wanted by Astro14 @ Today at 09:58 AM

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/06/robert-farago/winchester-pdx1-410-ammo-not-for-shotguns/
Tires & Wheels
Originally Posted By: suptonOriginally Posted By: DuckedOriginally Posted By: supton the older I get, the earlier I change tires. The older I get, the less I have to lose. The older I get, the more I have to lose. I've been "investing&qu
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Turtle Wax Passed The Test by grampi @ Today at 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: FastEddieFind something you like and use it often. Personally not a big fan of Turtle Wax (their chrome polish is awesome though), but then again, on a 97 Civic, I couldn't justify spending much on detailing products either. Gla
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Planes with the coolest set of gauges/cockpit by Astro14 @ Today at 09:55 AM

Concordes inlets were similar to the F-14, an airplane designed in 1968, which happened to use a computer to program them...along with the fuel scheduling...that's what 4 years of technological advance gets you...well, that and the willingness to pay
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: pistol grip shotgun wanted by billt460 @ Today at 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: RamblejamYou're better than being just another guy blovating on firearms, right? Considering I've used the load in both a Bond Arms Derringer, as well as a long barreled Mossberg shotgun, and found in either case the penetratio
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New used tires by gfh77665 @ Today at 09:54 AM

No. I verified they were still there, and asked him to hold them for me while I drive in.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to Anco wiper blades by grampi @ Today at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: GarakI always suggest, even to Canadians, to get a good relationship with a local brick and mortar independent parts place. I never pay over $20 for a high end Anco blade locally, whereas Canadian Tire won't sell a blade of any
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: What happened to Anco wiper blades by Garak @ Today at 09:50 AM

I always suggest, even to Canadians, to get a good relationship with a local brick and mortar independent parts place. I never pay over $20 for a high end Anco blade locally, whereas Canadian Tire won't sell a blade of any sort for under $30, unless
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Walmart Supertech 5w20 full synthetic $8.12 by bubbatime @ Today at 09:49 AM

Sale is over - had to act quick.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Jerry Cans by Garak @ Today at 09:49 AM

In retrospect, Merk got me on that, too.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New used tires by Chris142 @ Today at 09:49 AM

Oh we just sold those but we have these...
Penetrating Oils/Cleaners/Solvents
Jump to new posts Re: Undercarriage Rust Management by turtlevette @ Today at 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: DuckedUsed motor oil is teratogenic and carcinogenic. . Its not on your skin. Its under the car. Exhaust is extremely deadly, but your face is not 6" from the exhaust. The asphalt roads are very toxic too. Brake
Page 3 of 240 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 239 240 >