07/03/15 11:20 PM
Delcotron 10DN alternator....highes
t factory amps?

by Robenstein
07/03/15 11:20 PM
Finish Kare 1000P High Temp Past Wax
by 007
07/03/15 10:25 PM
Oil / Filter combo for upcoming oil changes.....
by gregk24
07/03/15 10:00 PM
Sludge? Pulled a valve cover to check.
by Snoman002
07/03/15 09:45 PM
I need parts.
by asand1
07/03/15 09:35 PM
1999 Honda Accord Starter Motor
by Sheryl
07/03/15 09:10 PM
Mos2 After break-in?
by spasm3
07/03/15 09:07 PM
WM and CT store-brand 5W-40's...weird to see.
by addyguy
07/03/15 08:31 PM
Terminator Genisys - Anyone seen it yet?
by Vern_in_IL
07/03/15 08:14 PM
Newest Members
David_Wolfe, nikhil, hemi392, Trapperr, pewceo
54572 Registered Users
Who's Online
31 registered (bbhero, 901Memphis, bamorris2, bdcardinal, Atlantis, 1 invisible), 625 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54572 Members
66 Forums
233797 Topics
3755350 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Tesla Model 3 by expat @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: PanzermanI am that arm chair scientist who doesn't believe the oil companies and limited oil. Why are so many "dead dinosaurs" in one location? Why does BP hit oil vein that are so powerful that it cant even control th
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: NRA membership sale discount by Doog @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BenitoLOL. Maybe I'll take the Life Membership to be safe. The NRA is a large organization with millions of members. I am pretty sure there are people who share a wide variety of political opinions. So they would probably sell
Jump to new posts Re: Electro-magnetic pulse by turtlevette @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ShannowOriginally Posted By: turtlevetteI don't believe in emp. If a nuke is close enough to generate that much magnetism, you'll also feel enough blast to take your head off. The metal body of the car and metal case on the
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: TG6607 vs TG7317 by slacktide_bitog @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TRNo, Honda specs 15400-PCX-004 for all model years S2000 from 2000 to 2009. They never specs this filter for any other model under Honda or Acura name. Funny how the filter mfrs differ here. When you cross-list that part
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: WM and CT store-brand 5W-40's...weird to see. by Garak @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

You will find it at Marsollier Petroleum, the local Imperial Oil distributor, at 1990 Inland Drive, just east of Ipsco/Evraz. It's on the north side of Inland Drive. You just walk into the main door, turn right into the office, tell them what you w
Jump to new posts Re: NRA membership sale discount by Benito @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

LOL. Maybe I'll take the Life Membership to be safe.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 diesel chevy cruze - what oil by Garak @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

You just haven't spoken to enough old people up here, Koz1. When Canada used gallons for volumetric sales, it used Imperial gallons.
Jump to new posts Re: CR Reveals the "Thirsty Thirty" Oil Burners by turtlevette @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

I don't understand how an engine doesn't consume some. If you have the ring riding on an oil film and that film is exposed to combustion, how is the oil film not combusted. Its unbelieveable you guys have spent so much time here and still have not
Jump to new posts Re: NRA membership sale discount by Doog @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BenitoI was thinking of joining. Could they ban me if they *think* I am anti gun? Well since I have been a member for 30 minutes, I am probably the wrong person to ask. I would recommend you call their customer service or memb
Hydraulic Fluids
Jump to new posts difference 46 ISO versus 68 ISO by gozapper @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Can someone tell me the difference between these two classes. Which one would be best for high temp service? Thanks, Tom
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Replica Wheels for Honda Civic? by Doog @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

I get oem or nothing. Sometimes I have to wait a while but have never had a problem finding them.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w20 AFE vs EP by turtlevette @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

I don't know why they would still make afe. Use the latest and greatest. By the time I drain my oil each time there is some new advancement.
Jump to new posts Re: 5 qt Penn Platinum + Bosch filter = $18 after GC by ltslimjim @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/o/rebates#pennzoil ^I was wrong it's a $10 rebate. AutoZone has the better deal.
Jump to new posts Re: NRA membership sale discount by Benito @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

I was thinking of joining. Could they ban me if they *think* I am anti gun?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: A Sensible Question for Gun Owners by Benito @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: TrajanFor an amendment to be proposed or repealed, it requires two/thirds of both federal legislative bodies House and Senate to vote in the affirmative (two/thirds in the House, two/thirds in the Senate). It also requires t
Jump to new posts Re: Electro-magnetic pulse by Shannow @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: turtlevetteI don't believe in emp. If a nuke is close enough to generate that much magnetism, you'll also feel enough blast to take your head off. The metal body of the car and metal case on the computer is a pretty good shi
Jump to new posts Re: A Sensible Question for Gun Owners by otis24 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackWe need to continue to set up "gun free" zones. Most if not all of the current mass shootings have occurred in those designated zones so the system is working. That is, a shooter knows where to go to shoot pe
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Shift by Mr Nice @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Who is the retired guy causing trouble ? Some people like to cause trouble and come back under new name.
Jump to new posts Re: which brand 1911???? by Fatboymoe @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I remember when the Delta Elite first came out. My buddy and ex-navy pistol team shooter bought one. Just into the second box of ammo, the slide cracked. Back to Colt for a new slide. The first box of factory ammo did that one in. Back to Colt again
Jump to new posts Re: WM and CT store-brand 5W-40's...weird to see. by sir1900 @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Garak In a normal jug, neither Canadian Tire nor Walmart will be able to compete with Delvac 1 or Rotella synthetic from the Imperial Oil and Shell distributors, respectively. CT and Walmart Canada want as much for conventional
Jump to new posts Re: Discount Tire and DTD 4th of July sales by Benito @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

$70 Continental Rebate $100 Discount Tire Rebate $60 Discount Tire Credit Card Rebate Nice!
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Replica Wheels for Honda Civic? by 2010Civic @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

What are your thoughts on getting replica wheels off ebay for my 2010 Honda Civic? They are the same style as the OEM wheels but just not the real deal. I have been looking on craiglist and civic forums for almost a year and have not found what I w
Jump to new posts Re: A Sensible Question for Gun Owners by Trajan @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Robenstein The second amendment is an enumerated right, it is not a right granted by government. The Bill of Rights was not a list of rights granted by government, it was a list of individual rights that they government could
Jump to new posts Re: Sludge? Pulled a valve cover to check. by Doog @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I have been tempted to pull a cover on some used cars I have purchased. But all were at about 35-40,000 miles and had service records for 6-8 oil changes. So I didn't bother. But use PP in all of them and they are that clean.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Greece collaspes. by OVERKILL @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: turtlevette I don't trust the Germans for [censored]. They scare the [censored] out of me. Guessing you aren't a big fan of Rammstein then eh? LOL!!
Page 3 of 268 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 267 268 >