05/22/15 08:29 PM
Did you see the missle?
by CourierDriver
05/22/15 08:12 PM
Newest Members
Trebuin, findapath, Montenecu, DodgeMan05, MrNobody
54072 Registered Users
Who's Online
36 registered (c502cid, 901Memphis, 87sammy, cadfaeltex, AZjeff, 2 invisible), 820 Guests and 87 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54072 Members
66 Forums
231738 Topics
3714200 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 2 weeks of Sirius/XM started yesterday by Wolf359 @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

For $20 for 5 months, you get the select package which is normally $15 a month. That gets you 140+ channels and that includes Stern and traffic.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: End link install by horse123 @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Never mind, figured it out. Stupidly complicated.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by dlundblad @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: CT8 Do you think the majority of people in this country are aware of anything besides who is doing best on Hells kitchen? No I dont. Look at what network television has to offer. I guess I dont have room to talk though. I fr
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 2 OCIs on NAPA Gold filter? by dlundblad @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

If your goal is just (2) 3k OCI's, then a WIX/ Napa Gold will do just fine. Folks here have ran them 10-15k issue free.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: What's Wrong With ACDelco Oil Filters? by revrnd @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Thanks for the explanation of the E on the PF47E filters. I was of the understanding that the PF47 that my parent's Montana uses had been superceded by the PF47E. Two weeks ago I picked up a PF47 @ an O'Reilly's in Nashville.
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: AlOriginally Posted By: OneEyeJack But worry not. With the exploding population of illegals, the growing welfare culture, a possible increase in minimum wages, the collapse of healthcare, the never ending war on terrorism and t
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Charging AC by dlundblad @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

My Jeep takes 134a freon. Looks like i can buy just the freon, freon plus stop leak and freon with oil. Which one should I use? Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Question of the mechanic is brake job by spasm3 @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Sylglide on the slider pins. Antiseize on the THREADS of the caliper pins and caliper bracket bolts. In rust enviroments , antiseize on the rotor hat.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 2 weeks of Sirius/XM started yesterday by SevenBizzos @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: zzyzzxOriginally Posted By: SevenBizzosThe free trials are a sanitized version, Does that mean no Howard Stern? Correct. I don't even think those channels are available at my "select" level. The free trial weeks a
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V by bbhero @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

That's a cool deal. My Altima had just 39,900 miles when I got it in Nov 2012. It is an 08. So hardly any miles were on it. So yeah, this car with 39k is really cool indeed
Jump to new posts Re: Change o2 sensor? by Leo99 @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: QuestOriginally Posted By: Leo99On my 2003 Corolla, I can monitor the O2 sensor voltages via a bluetooth OBD2 reader and Torque Lite app on my Android smartphone. Knowing what the voltages are is easy. Knowing what they are su
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: ATF in new 15 Avalon by wirelessF @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

With a car that heavy and being FWD the fluid will get beaten to death. There is no dipstick tube to check and add fluid. Instead you will have two bolt holes, one to add fluid similar to a manual transmission and a fluid check bolt to set the flui
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Rock Auto M1 filter closeout by tightwad @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I also received my filters today. They look great. Boxes are clean and fresh. If the date code is right, they were made in 2002. Should be no problem. I removed Tearolator from my sig. Also, thanks to ChevyBadger for the heads up on the ACDelco d
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: mobil1 ep or pennzoil platinum? by gabriel9766 @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: bbheroSomething to think about is that in the 5 at container the Pennzoil Ultra is $27.97 and the Platinum is $25.14 at wally world. So far less than three dollars you can get the Ultra. But PP is really good too You already be
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: mobil1 ep or pennzoil platinum? by jdavis @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

If there's a Fram Ultra filter available for your vehicle, opt for that and be done with it. I just picked up another XG7317 tonight (two of my very different vehicles use the same filter).
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02The dash says 39k miles and the listing says 56k. And you can't see the very front of the car in any of the photos. I wouldn't get too excited and would expect a car that the dealer may have abused a bit or taken back in
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V by bbhero @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Well I really like the color of this car.. 200 ponys would haul it around really well. My car weighs 3200 pounds with 258 lb of torque and 270 HP and my car is really quite zippy. I can imagine this car weighs less by a good bit so the weight to HP r
Jump to new posts Re: Poor Hybrid sales threaten 2025 CAFE targets by jrmason @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: JarlaxleOriginally Posted By: OlasOriginally Posted By: CujetOriginally Posted By: OlasYou don't need a hybrid to hit cafe numbers, you need a lit car with small displacement and high power density. In fact, even the incred
Jump to new posts Re: Time to fess up ? what have YOU done... by spasm3 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

My first brake job before i knew what i was doing. the pads came with out clips. i fitted them in the calipers. The car braked fine, but the pads rattled constantly in the calipers when the brakes were not applied. especially over bumps.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: brakes for 2013 Hyundai Elantra by spasm3 @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: spasm3How much are the pads from the parts department at Hyundai? The elantra has pretty good brakes. Mine are good enough that i'd use oem if its cost effective. Wow i just saw teh hyundai pads on amazon for $160. I'd go wi
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Wizards supreme seal paint sealant by Jschreffler81 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

How long does the liquid glass last out in the weather?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by Nate1979 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Instead of protesting how about they get a real job?
Jump to new posts Re: rust on a 6 month old Nissan by bbhero @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I am not saying you are wrong at all. But I wonder if this is a northeast upper Midwest peoblem ?? My car is 7 yes old and it looks great so far underneath it. But again, I bet in other colder climates this is obviously a very real issue. Like you sa
Jump to new posts Re: Shady activity from a shop and use of Lucas by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Be careful of "reviews" they are bought all the time
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Wizards supreme seal paint sealant by ragtoplvr @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Liquid Glass. Best I ever used. Rod
Page 3 of 254 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 253 254 >