Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Probable Mercedes HQ move from NJ to Atlanta
by Joe1
Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Newest Members
sam369, hotwheels, oilpsi2high, Joemc, gijello
52222 Registered Users
Who's Online
28 registered (Chuckinator, aa1986, Cuore_Sportivo, coach477, 1foxracing, db2540, 4 invisible), 517 Guests and 184 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52222 Members
66 Forums
223624 Topics
3545905 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Large SUV's by GMBoy @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: SpazdogOriginally Posted By: fdcg27Originally Posted By: suptonI drive lots of miles, so I usually am looking at mpg. But when I am trying to justify a car purchase I'm also looking at depreciation, repairs, etc; and boiling th
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article about 5w-20 oil by Nederlander75 @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Keep in mind that the general consensus as to the 8 specifying 5w20 has to do with majority share Ford in Mazda and the 8 yr 100 k warranty was to mitigate litigation exposure. Not one rebuilder supports the use of 5w20 though a minor few support 5w3
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Are computers becoming dangerous? by Ducman @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

In this day and age the technology in itself is the weakness. That's why Sony was hacked in the first place. If they were using old school technology it would never have been an issue at all. Now the young ones are hooked on the technology, they are
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Army Proud by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Congratulations to your son and his classmates. Please pass my thanks to your son for his service.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Life Monitor on 2014 Chevy Impala by GM4LIFE @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Originally Posted By: GM4LIFEI usually go by mileage more than the OLM percentage indicator. I did my first oil change at 1.754 miles and the second one at 5,221 miles. I plan on going no more than 4K miles between oi
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-built system opinions wanted by UG_Passat @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

First, let me say, I am an Intel person. Go with a I5 (don't worry about the K's). AMD screwed themselves over and are not that competitive with Intel anymore. While pricing on AMD APU's look good (granted the integrated Radeon tends to perform be
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Are computers becoming dangerous? by Ducman @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4When the total comes to $11.42 -- I always hand them $21.42 -- it messes them up bad. I like that. It would work extra good here in OZ because they have done away with 1 and 2 cent coins as legal tender. The pri
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Looking for Corrado fog light (1994) by hotwheels @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

If anybody has a driver's side fog light (VW 535941700B - has been discontinued) for a 1994 VW Corrado for sale, please let me know. VW does not make the fog light any longer and the aftermarket option is very ugly with a clear lens. The fog light fo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by 2010_FX4 @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

to BITOG!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite one liner sayings? by Ducman @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Another one from Callaghan is. Stop pis***g in everybody's pockets, and telling them it's raining.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hello by hotwheels @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Hi everyone, I am hothweels and I am addicted to all things with wheels. I am a RN and live in San Francisco. I drive a red 1994 VW Corrado with almost 350,000 miles on it. After lurking for several years I have finally registered so that I may act
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by Nick R @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Armageddon: London Gospel Choir Made specifically for the EVANGELION VOX album. I love listening to this song, it's relaxing.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: ADBV on Fram PH9837? by Digital2k2 @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Thanks for that link. Man, I can't believe they don't put one on that model filter! All other brand filters I've used over the years for this car have an ADBV on them. It does sit upside down, but at a slight angle. I imagine without an ADBV some
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Alternative to Motul 300V 10-40 in road race bike? by Ducman @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Thankyou for this informative post. The rule is. Thick as you need, thin as you can get away with.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Price Of Gas.. Really Dropped Today. by Nick R @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

$1.98 tonight near where I work.
Jump to new posts Re: 4 Ball Test... by Ducman @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

And lots of motorcycle engines. Although some of the newly developed engines have in part or whole, slipper bearings on the crank. Not to mention the shared sump nature of the majority of powertrains in motorcycles. The transmissions certainly have
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article about 5w-20 oil by gregk24 @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Lol at this article! When my Accord hits 200k I'll consider going thicker.....nah.
Jump to new posts Re: Air Conditioned Seats by gregk24 @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By: zzyzzxSo if I understand everyone correctly, if I get air conditioned seats, I will be able to smell my farts quicker, right? Are we 2 years old?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Auto insurance claim question by zzyzzx @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Wreck pics please!
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Nokian Hakka R2 winter tires by UG_Passat @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: dailydriverOriginally Posted By: stuffinderI've been running Nokians for over 20 years. The best prices I've been able to find have been from a local shop that just opened. The young man that started it has been in the business
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Army Proud by bvance554 @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Well said Dad!
Jump to new posts Re: Large SUV's by Spazdog @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: fdcg27Originally Posted By: suptonI drive lots of miles, so I usually am looking at mpg. But when I am trying to justify a car purchase I'm also looking at depreciation, repairs, etc; and boiling them into either TCO or cost/mi
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting article about 5w-20 oil by donnyj08 @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

hahaha this article is hilarious. My Fathers 2004 F150 with 250k+ miles on a 5.4L running only 5w20 should have been dead 180k miles ago i guess! Also i better tell my uncle who builds SBF's for foxbody drag cars for a living that he needs to stop s
Jump to new posts Re: Air Conditioned Seats by zzyzzx @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

So if I understand everyone correctly, if I get air conditioned seats, I will be able to smell my farts quicker, right?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wheel Bearing Diagnosis by another Todd @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Timken bearings are fine. Excellent actually. BTW, I believe it is Timken that uses a coating on their bearings which causes them to feel "rough" when new and no load. Install with confidence, the "roughness" will disappear qui
Page 3 of 280 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 279 280 >