by friendly_jacek
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
F1 - 2014 United States Grand Prix
by gofast182
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Humor: Walmart Product Review
by Apollo14
Yesterday at 10:04 PM
Mobil Delvac 5w-40 OK for 2009 Audi Q7 TDI?
by teedoff00
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Honda S2000 Pennzoil Ultra 5,000 miles
by Bror Jace
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
Time for hot vs cold old to drain into pan
by Apollo14
Yesterday at 09:19 PM
Noco Genius Boost - my video test - battery @ 9.9v
by 901Memphis
Yesterday at 09:13 PM
Bought my first firearm today
by Nick R
Yesterday at 09:01 PM
Built a few AR-15 A3's this weekend...
by 2010_FX4
Yesterday at 08:57 PM
New Briggs oiling schedule
by Tom_T
Yesterday at 08:52 PM
Thinking about a new 1.0L Ecoboost Fiesta
by Burt
Yesterday at 08:44 PM
Newest Members
after5hock, Rxman01, 1969monark, flstang65, PhxAZ
51699 Registered Users
Who's Online
49 registered (01_celica_gt, Bandito440, bdcardinal, 3800Series, 901Memphis, after5hock, 3 invisible), 843 Guests and 220 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51699 Members
64 Forums
221215 Topics
3497587 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by OVERKILL @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Apollo14 In China, have you heard that they are contemplating legalizing gun ownership to combat the threat of knife attacks? No, they know better than to let that cat out of the bag. China is a Communist Dictatorship, they'd
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Changing brake fluid, clutch also? by CELICA_XX @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: philipp10do you seriously change your clutch and brake fluid that often? These are closed systems so I don't see a reason to hardly ever flush those systems out. In fact, I don't think I have done any brake flushing since the
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about a new 1.0L Ecoboost Fiesta by oilmaven @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Ford's had several years to "straighten out" that DCT transmission. They're still terrible and would prevent me from buying a Focus/Fiesta with one (granted not available in the 1.0L Fiesta). The Fiesta is a fun car if you NEVER need to u
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: New Briggs oiling schedule by Shannow @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Ford approached Castrol in the 60s when they were planning a "disposable" car, with the question of could they supply an engine oil that would last 25,000 miles. They offered that for a one off, single use lifetime, that their oils at the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Apollo14 @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

If guns weren't around, the pattern of crime and death through firearm would change. No doubt certain crimes would go up because the deterrent against attacking or robbing a person or property has gone down. But some other deaths might reduce eg ac
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about a new 1.0L Ecoboost Fiesta by simple_gifts @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

OT:Quote:We are looking for a light car to tow behind an RV. How does the warranty work on that? Do you pick up the front wheels or just do a 32K OCI?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: AC delco group size 78 AGM battery for $106 online by user52165 @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Is this 25% off deal still good? It did not show on my checkout.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Time for OEM battery change? by Bud_One @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: simple_giftsI have 11.5 years and 350K on my factory battery. Wow !! How in the world have you managed that...? I've been lucky to get 5-6 yrs max. Regardless of brands.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Shannow @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Bear in mind also hat nearly 20% of those firearm homicides are, in fact suicides. Last year when my father joined Oz' crime statistics, he simultaneously added to the "homicides" with a firearm, and the firearm death toll by one...it's te
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Honda S2000 Pennzoil Ultra 5,000 miles by gofast182 @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

I also use PU (now it's technically PUP) in my S2000 and am pleased with the results. Even though the difference is splitting hairs, a lot of research on this site convinced me this is likely the best [readily available] synthetic out there.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Good Dealership Experience this time! by simple_gifts @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

I guess it was Miller time @ that dealer.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Parliament Hill attacked, soldier shot by Clevy @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: antiqueshellstockrex is CORRECT! Folks here still don't "get it" the reason we have this terrorism is because of all the dirty deeds done by the US and other Western Governments in the past. It's called "blow b
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts F1 - 2014 United States Grand Prix by gofast182 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

WEEKEND SCHEDULE (EASTERN): Fri 31 October 2014 Practice 1 11:00 - 12:30 Practice 2 15:00 - 16:30 Sat 01 November 2014 Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00 Qualifying 14:00 Sun 02 November 2014 Race 15:00 US TV Schedule: Friday, October 31 - 1:00 p.m. -- Uni
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha EF2000iS inverter Generator Oil Issue by Joe72Mart @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Off topic: BTW Welcome back Borat. I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Stick around this time. Joe
Jump to new posts Re: New Briggs oiling schedule by Bud_One @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: joegreenI think changing my lawnmower oil is fun. I agree... If I ever purchase one.. I'll buck the system and change it , out of spite.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Delvac 5w-40 OK for 2009 Audi Q7 TDI? by simple_gifts @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Does it require VW507? If so, you should be using that. I don't recall 5w-30 ESP being discontinued; it is still on the M1 website. The 5W-40 is continued; that is not a 507 oil.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by OVERKILL @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Yes, guns are convenient for Americans. However, if guns weren't available: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tion-China.html Quote:Chinese authorities say two WOMEN were part of knife-wielding terror gang which left at least 33 dead and 1
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Liquid Moly by another Todd @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: CATERHAMOriginally Posted By: ClevyFram makes great filters,the ultra is as good as it gets b We're on the same page with most lubrication matters but I disagree that Ultra is as good as it gets in canister type oil filters. A
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by Drew99GT @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Apollo14 @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Statistics show 2/3rds of homicides are by firearm. It is clearly the weapon of choice because it is the most effective, easiest to use and most readily available. Mental illness is estimated to be a factor in ~10% of homicides. As for terrorism, h
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Humor: Walmart Product Review by ram_man @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Walmart people are a special breed.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Honda S2000 Pennzoil Ultra 5,000 miles by Bror Jace @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Code: OIL Ultra HiMi MILES IN USE 5k 3.7k MILES 27k 19k SAMPLE TAKEN 10/24/14 9/18/11 ALUMINUM 5 6 CHROMIUM 0 0 IRON 7 7
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Mamala Bay @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By: MysticThe people who are anti-gun are completely missing the point. Guns or no guns, we still have a broken mental health system in this country. Take the guns away and the mentally ill killer will find something else. Heck, an
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Women GOOSE steppers! by andrewg @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By: GreeCguyOriginally Posted By: andrewgOriginally Posted By: friendly_jacekOriginally Posted By: GreeCguyWatch till the end, it shows how they did it - impressive. http://youtu.be/pKgf6_Mn7V4 Nice propaganda. You don't win war
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: what beer do you like by silvercivicsi @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I really like IPA's. Being in San Diego I have the benefit of being near some top class breweries like; Stone, Hess, Green Flash, and Ballast Point just to name a few. My "go to" beer that I almost always have in my fridge is Sierra Nevad
Page 3 of 256 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 255 256 >