by Whipped500
23 minutes 55 seconds ago
How can i post pictures here on Bitog
by crazyoildude
50 minutes 53 seconds ago
Kioti 3054 - Anyone?
by sw99
55 minutes 47 seconds ago
Deep well owners?? Dirty water after 40 days...
by sw99
Today at 07:44 PM
Fumoto drain valve particles left
by Stewie
Today at 07:34 PM
frozen drain pipe in kitchen sink
by Donald
Today at 07:21 PM
Replacing OEM tires right away. Whats your opinion
by 3for3
Today at 07:18 PM
The Challenge - Spock versus Spock
by hotwheels
Today at 06:52 PM
Oriellys has QSUD 10-30 for $1.37
by oliveoil
Today at 05:31 PM
Detroit Series 60 Motor Oil Questions
by Dak27
Today at 04:56 PM
Genie garage door opener remote eating batteries
by boulderdentist
Today at 04:39 PM
Newest Members
canivour, hunky, Esgar, doublej9886, Nixoninc
52989 Registered Users
Who's Online
120 registered (29662, 74DartSport, -SyN-, 2010_FX4, 19jacobob93, 4Scott4, 15 invisible), 1474 Guests and 171 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52989 Members
66 Forums
227339 Topics
3626051 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
G- Congrats on the little one on the way! That's good times right there! When we had our first, I had a 1998 Chevy K1500 regular cab and my darling bride had a 1993 Nissan Sentra GXE. One child is a piece a cake with just about any make/model car
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Super S at KMART $1.99 qt. 5 qt.jug $8.99 by Miller88 @ 02/23/15 02:27 PM

I may swing by there after work! I have been paying cash for stuff lately as every time I go to Home Depot or Target, my card is "compromised"
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Consumer Reports on Direct Injection by andrewg @ 02/23/15 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: datechOriginally Posted By: andrewgOriginally Posted By: badtlcOriginally Posted By: andrewg... As for some research I did about using Chevron Techron additive to keep things cleaner in my DI engine? Well, while the product wil
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to buy first atv by fsdork @ 02/23/15 02:26 PM

Whatever brand you get, buy a side by side with roll bars. It's a lot harder to die in a rollover that way.
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to buy first atv by stockrex @ 02/23/15 02:25 PM

how about suzukis?
Jump to new posts Re: Consumer Reports on Direct Injection by andrewg @ 02/23/15 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: badtlcOriginally Posted By: andrewg Huh? What is "wrong"? I don't understand what I said that made you think I was considering anything other than the normal Chevron Techron application by putting it in the fuel tank?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Proxy war - a new (?) Anti Gun tactic by bubbatime @ 02/23/15 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Al Walmart is useless with respect to ammo and guns. Wal-Mart sells more guns AND ammo in the US than any other entity. How is that "useless"?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
I would have to say some of these have some unknowns and "ifs" attached to them (and I know you said some speculation involved). Such as: 5) Run full OCI using mineral oil. How does this cause excessive wear? People have been doing this fo
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 mistakes which causes premature engine wear by Thermo1223 @ 02/23/15 02:23 PM

Driving gently on cold engine is using the tool for it's purpose. This isn't 40's we don't need to let cars warm up for 40 mins before a drive.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Metal, locking mailbox recommendation? by Ed_Flecko @ 02/23/15 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: dlundbladPut a mail slit in your front door so the mail will go in with the German Shepherds. I like this idea, but if I did this, the mail carrier probably wouldn't deliver. As it is, we're on the excrement list of UPS an
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Absolutely no excuse to treat a 53 Corvette that way, not the mention the other cars. Unlike other collectibles, cars cannot just 'sit' and retain their value. Other collectibles, like guns, can sit in one spot in the house for a long time with lit
Why would #5 running a full OCI with mineral oil be a bad thing if it's spec'd by the manufacturer? My case it's every 5000 miles with the dealer putting in MS5K.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Beef and Coffee preferences. by dkryan @ 02/23/15 02:17 PM

Coffee - Dunkin' Donuts hazelnut or Gevalia traditional roast Beer - Troeg's Nugget Nectar Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter Lost Abbey Serpent's Stout
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to buy first atv by 2010_FX4 @ 02/23/15 02:17 PM

My Kawasaki Brute Force 750i has been a beast as far as performance and power with no more maintenance than any of the others. In many of the Kawasaki forums, you can get an idea of how tough they are. I am not sure if you are looking for an ATV this
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Just a Little Nippy Out..... by yeti @ 02/23/15 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Brons2Originally Posted By: yeti I just heard on the t.v. in the next room about freezing rain in texas canceling flights , and this storm heading east.northern Arizona and new mexico are getting/going to get snow.this is from
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Any great JB-Weld sucsess stories? by bubbatime @ 02/23/15 02:12 PM

Here is mine. As a kid, I had a go cart with a 5 horse Briggs engine. I removed the governor, put a bigger aftermarket cam in, etc. While running around the neighborhood with the engine screaming at 5000 rpm, I felt an intense burning sensation o
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 mistakes which causes premature engine wear by aquariuscsm @ 02/23/15 02:12 PM

I would also add using too thin of an oil (thinner than spec) especially if you beat on it or race.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: don't buy this holster by dlundblad @ 02/23/15 02:11 PM

Fingers off the trigger! I'm not saying I am a weapons expert, but don't holsters cover the trigger? I have a Blackhawk and a Crossbredd IWB. The trigger isn't exposed on either. *Then of course, we have a lot of people who get their LTCH's and jus
Used Oil Analysis - Motorcycle
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Bolt Rotella 15W40 UOA by Spur @ 02/23/15 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: sunruhOriginally Posted By: alarmguyI doubt very much you will find a 10/40 that can equal it, but would be interesting. can you find a 10w40 at the same price that will hold up? NO! how about at double the price? ummm...no!
Jump to new posts Re: Consumer Reports on Direct Injection by datech @ 02/23/15 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: andrewgOriginally Posted By: badtlcOriginally Posted By: andrewg... As for some research I did about using Chevron Techron additive to keep things cleaner in my DI engine? Well, while the product will help in keeping the inject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How long are we keeping our cars. by Brons2 @ 02/23/15 02:10 PM

I have almost 98,000 on the Kia, going to try to get 200K out of it at least. At that point the rest of the car will probably be falling apart.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 06 Ford Focus commuter by tmorris1 @ 02/23/15 02:10 PM

I am at 7k and the oil is right at the full mark. The oil seems darker than the Motorcraft 5w20 that was in it before this. Can anyone that has used M1 OW20 EP confirm that it is a little darker colored? It doesn't look dirty, just darker. I was
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: They don't make them like they used to, FL-400S by HKPolice @ 02/23/15 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: zzyzzxOriginally Posted By: GreasymechtechCan ship more filters per truck/train load when they are a little shorter. FL400s shrunk along with a few other PN's about 6 years ago. I thought that the part number changed as w
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger R/T by Shannow @ 02/23/15 02:07 PM

Back in 2010 I hired a Camaro, drove over Golden Gate, up the coast, inland to Guyseville, Lincoln, Reno, the west coat of Lake Tahoe, San Jose and back to SFO. I agree with the lack of "rawness", it was a bit like a Commodore in handling
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Metal, locking mailbox recommendation? by Brons2 @ 02/23/15 02:07 PM

The post office is a branch of the federal government, not the state government. Besides, having to get out of the truck to go to someone's front door impacts efficiency. I'd rather keep postal rates low than accommodate folks with slots in their d
Page 232 of 310 < 1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 309 310 >