by Number_35
32 minutes 15 seconds ago
Transmission gear selector not in correct gear
by BrandonVA
49 minutes 13 seconds ago
BMW advice
by dja4260
54 minutes 33 seconds ago
Anyone used Castrol IMV in Honda/Acura ?
by youdontwannaknow
56 minutes 13 seconds ago
Delvac 1 at Meijer
by fdcg27
58 minutes 33 seconds ago
NCAA Final Four
by HTSS_TR
Today at 07:04 PM
Funding a Traditional IRA before 4/15/2015
by ryansride2017
Today at 07:03 PM
Faulty new strut mount
by slowdime
Today at 06:56 PM
Hella 9005/HB3 bulbs at Ollies - Made in India
by 901Memphis
Today at 06:48 PM
CRC 1 Tank Power Renew users?
by fdcg27
Today at 06:38 PM
Vinyl repair
by OVERKILL
Today at 06:14 PM
Oil Recommendation: 2006 Equinox 3.4L v6
by JayDaniel
Today at 06:04 PM
Newest Members
Bear49, Dougsts, Gokatta, miller89, dhunter19
53363 Registered Users
Who's Online
120 registered (2002 Maxima SE, 901Memphis, 4Scott4, 2010_FX4, 97tbird, 2165, 12 invisible), 1921 Guests and 172 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53363 Members
66 Forums
228879 Topics
3657645 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Is simple drain and fill enough? by MoreCowbellAz @ 03/23/15 10:01 PM

Helpful info, thanks. I ended up doing a drain, drove around for a bit, and another drain which came out pretty dirty looking again. That gives me a some peace of mind for awhile, I'll hit it again down the road a bit once I get some atf on sale.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: New Z06 vs Nismo GTR by aquariuscsm @ 03/23/15 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: d00df00dWho said otherwise? In modern sports cars, the point of a manual transmission is fun, not speed. ^^This
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Break in oil recommendations…. by Kruse @ 03/23/15 10:00 PM

Opinions are like ________, everybody's got one. With that being said, you've got roller rockers in that engine, so no special high-dollar additives are needed. Just put assembly lube on your critical moving parts. Your 10W-30 will work, but consider
Originally Posted By: 147_GrainWhy not keep things simple by getting Mobil 1 EP 0W-20 at almost 1/2 the price at Walmart for $26.68 per 5-quart jug without all the hassle of shipping and hunting all over the U.S. or Canada for Sustina? M1 EP is no
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 75 BD Police by AMC @ 03/23/15 09:58 PM

The CZ 100 and 40B fizzled out quickly for a reason, they were junk. Hokie- I think your complaints are very accurate but kind of typical and I think there are 2 issues going on. First, you are just not used to the gun yet. Second and maybe more acc
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E46 Oil and Air Filters by Hessam @ 03/23/15 09:57 PM

sold thanks BITOG
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: BMW E46 Oil and Air Filters by cutlassvillager @ 03/23/15 09:56 PM

PM Sent!
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: ATE Super Blue Racing Dot4 by dailydriver @ 03/23/15 09:55 PM

How old is it (can you read/decipher the codes printed on the bottom of the cans)?? Their Typ 200 gold is the same exact specs as the Blue (I'm flushing my brake system out using the Typ 200 tomorrow ).
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Community Supported Agriculture by Pop_Rivit @ 03/23/15 09:53 PM

I think it's a good idea for people that don't have the means to grow their own. It takes a quality farmer with the savvy to know how to build, plan for and maintain a co op. That being said, it doesn't take much of a garden to produce the amounts
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The 1980's by hotwheels @ 03/23/15 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: TempestHeather Thomas, Robotech, Heather Locklear, Max Headroom... You just reminded me of the movie Heathers - when Winona Ryder was not yet a klepto and Slater wasn't an addict. Also remember Mystic Pizza with Julia Robert
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How much should I thin spar urethane? by spasm3 @ 03/23/15 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: expat Fine furniture = French polish or Lacquer. I like lacquer for gloss finishes, it dries so fast that you minimize the dust, and you and sand it sooner if you need. I've even hit it with lightly abrasive car wax for a shi
Thanks Catherham. The price on eBay is about $75 for a case of 6 quarts. That seems to be the only way I can find it. Although I'd like the best price on the oil, cost isn't that big of a deal. I figure a long OCI makes the cost pretty reasonable an
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Came down with frozen shoulder by hotwheels @ 03/23/15 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RhymingmechanicHotwheels, It's good to hear you're doing better. I have never suffered from frozen shoulder myself, but I did get the cold shoulder a few times. Getting the cold shoulder can be just as jarring, but in a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Came down with frozen shoulder by hotwheels @ 03/23/15 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver I am just guessing, but , hey, do light exercises 3 days a week, just using resistance overhead reaches, side reach outs and light squats, you will be surprised what light work outs can do, you do not need weights
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Toyo tires ratings by dailydriver @ 03/23/15 09:45 PM

They make some very good 100 tread wear, 'semi-R' compound DOT race tires, but that is of little concern to most on here.
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Originally Posted By: wemay Spare me your histrionics, no point in taking everything so seriously. Japanese reign supreme in quite a few other departments. Anybody aside from BASF offers tap water resistant formulation this good at the cost l
Jump to new posts Re: PP Euro LX 0W-30. VI 204. by CATERHAM @ 03/23/15 09:44 PM

What's the minimum Noack requirement to meet the referenced Mercedes spec's? IIRC it's 10%? I don't chase Noack and have only academic interest in the spec' but if it's good enough for Mercedes it's more than good enough for my liking. One differe
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Loading music onto an Android phone by Evanson @ 03/23/15 09:44 PM

He seems to have updated his location to "Gone" and in his last post said "I'm gone". Seems like something pushed him over the edge.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: China buying Pirelli by dailydriver @ 03/23/15 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: bdcardinalPirelli already has tires made in China, so it only makes sense they own the company. For the record, the factory Pirelli P-Zeros on my Mustang are terrible, and I will be happy to have them off the car. Yeah, I s
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Best oil for AR15 lubricant by AMC @ 03/23/15 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: bsmithwins I found Corrosion X on Amazon for $20 for 16 fluid oz shipped, making it $152 a gallon. Royco 308 (thin, light, creepy oil made for guns) is about $45 a gallon shipped from here: http://www.skygeek.com/anderol-308-
Jump to new posts Re: Smitty's Super S vs Pennzoil "GOLD" blend by Dallas69 @ 03/23/15 09:40 PM

This isn't a fair comparison Pennzoil wins easily Smittys super s is a good oil but not as good as Pennzoil I dont know what to make of some of these posts
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious question by jacky @ 03/23/15 09:39 PM

i have been kicked off of several facebook groups for strong opinions people didnt like and they totally deleted all my posts like i never existed
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Came down with frozen shoulder by hotwheels @ 03/23/15 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacekyes, i agree with inflammation, be he said infection. there is a difference. That was exactly my point too. You don't need to have an infection to be inflammed. hotwheels
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Two thoughts by dailydriver @ 03/23/15 09:39 PM

Most companies which high heat coat (Swain, Jet Hot, etc.) do the curing process for you, correct?? I guess everyone is speaking about DIY processes, or buying the headers from the header manufacturer with their coatings applied?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Serious question by Kuato @ 03/23/15 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: JarlaxleCan my account be closed and all my posts deleted? Not sure I want to do this, but starting to lean that way... As a mod on two other internet forums I have some familiarity and the answers are yes and maybe. Your ac
Page 232 of 281 < 1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 280 281 >