Recent Topics
What product was that?
by another Todd
38 minutes 36 seconds ago
choice between reciprocating corded saws
by edwardh1
53 minutes 52 seconds ago
Is the driving experience getting worse?
by fdcg27
Today at 06:24 PM
Scratched wheel
by gabriel9766
Today at 05:52 PM
Gear oil added to motor oil in engine
by TiredTrucker
Today at 05:52 PM
Purolator 10111 Cut Open- Red Can- NEW
by FordBroncoVWJeta
Today at 05:51 PM
A Tesla Model S on auto-pilot was in a fatal crash
by JimPghPA
Today at 05:49 PM
Motorcraft 5/20 Blend - 2015 3.7l TiVTC. (5316Mi)
by DuckRyder
Today at 05:00 PM
By law, do owners have to comply with recall ?
by HTSS_TR
Today at 04:54 PM
Stuck ring?
by TurboFiat124
Today at 04:16 PM
Protectant 303 vs. Wax on fiberglass surfaces
by mbacfp
Today at 03:17 PM
Jeep brakes
by buck91
Today at 03:10 PM
Newest Members
MNfarmer33, doublegarage, goatrancher, jameson223, graywolf001
58322 Registered Users
Who's Online
98 registered (Blkstanger, anl0109, 01rangerxl, 901Memphis, AMC, another Todd, 11 invisible), 1717 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58322 Members
66 Forums
251057 Topics
4115336 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A Tesla Model S on auto-pilot was in a fatal crash by HTSS_TR @ 29 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JimPghPAIt sounds like the truck caused the accident. If the truck had been on auto-pilot the accident would not have happened. Tesla stated in its response "What we know is that the vehicle was on a divided highway with
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Ford Fiesta factory oil filter CUT OPEN by dailydriver @ 31 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: badtlcOriginally Posted By: dailydriverThe 1.6 EcoBoost is supposed sourced from Jolly Old England (as is the ST's transaxle). It isn't an ecoboost. It is not a DI engine, either. It is NA, port injected 1.6L. Very basic e
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Penz copper bottle by rsylvstr @ 32 minutes 17 seconds ago

Havoline 5w30 HM going in tomorrow I added about six ounces of MMO a few hundred miles ago and I get smoke at startup. Never had that.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: 0% ethanol gas please by Reddy45 @ 32 minutes 34 seconds ago

I always smirk at how the folks living in the Corn belt have such a different opinion on this matter... 😁
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: What product was that? by NHGUY @ 32 minutes 48 seconds ago

Diluted road salt....LOL
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: choice between reciprocating corded saws by another Todd @ 32 minutes 53 seconds ago

Which one has more/better features like easy tool less blade change, orbital action, easy to grip, length of cord, nice case, multi speed range and variable speed trigger, blade clamp that allows blade to be inserted either way, OA length. Go to a s
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is the driving experience getting worse? by CT8 @ 35 minutes 3 seconds ago

Many are
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any thoughts on the Hersheys attempted buyout? by GiveMeAVowel @ 35 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wemay I don't remember what OREO's tasted like a decade ago but the current iteration still tastes better than anything else trying to duplicate it. It's just a sad fact that manufacturing is much much cheaper elsewhere and it
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is the driving experience getting worse? by 02SE @ 36 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixThis is no joke ... I usually see some idiotic move by a driver at least every 3 minutes while I'm on the road. I can't even drive 1 mile from my house without seeing inept driver's behind the wheel. And it seems to be
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Vehicles with American contends are shrinking ! by dailydriver @ 38 minutes 5 seconds ago

Of course, your beloved Toyota is not profiting TEN FOLD (tax breaks, or NO tax at all, positive PR, etc.) with their transplant sales vs. their fully imported models, correct??
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: What product was that? by mjoekingz28 @ 38 minutes 40 seconds ago

A pre-soak
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts What product was that? by another Todd @ 39 minutes 27 seconds ago

I took my pickup truck and trailer through a Blue Beacon truck wash while on the road, and they first sprayed the truck with what they called brine. Let it sit a couple minutes then rinsed it off and all the road crud was gone. What product was tha
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Was the original Mobil 1 a Straight 20? by mjoekingz28 @ 40 minutes 2 seconds ago

Was this 5w-20 Mobil's introduction into the market? IE, their first product?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Is the driving experience getting worse? by Leo99 @ 41 minutes 33 seconds ago

Why just yesterday, I braked for yellow light that turned red as I stopped. The SUV behind me swerved around me, through the red light and on down the road he went. The holiday weekend will bring out many folks not used to driving on highways who t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any thoughts on the Hersheys attempted buyout? by wemay @ 41 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelOriginally Posted By: CKN You not buying product due to where it is/isn't manufactured is more an exception than the rule. Most consumers could care less. Look how many cars are made in Mexico. People STILL BUY THEM
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: choice between reciprocating corded saws by skyactiv @ 43 minutes 21 seconds ago

Your probably splitting hairs thinking one is better than the other. I'd get the Dewalt as it's a tad cheaper, made in north America and its at a brick & mortar. I'm a semi mechanic at UPS, we don't need anymore business, but brick & mortars
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any here storage your old License Plate by dailydriver @ 49 minutes 36 seconds ago

When I moved to this state, I kept my old Joyzee plates since they were vanity plates I did not want to give up, just in case I ever have to move back there. The same number/letter combo was already taken in Pa., so I could not get that plate. (Se
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A Tesla Model S on auto-pilot was in a fatal crash by HTSS_TR @ 53 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwerOriginally Posted By: JimPghPAThe article said that the auto-pilot may not have been able to detect the white side of the truck against the bright sky background. No, the press release from Tesla said that. The only
Tool Time
Jump to new posts choice between reciprocating corded saws by edwardh1 @ 54 minutes 43 seconds ago

lowes locally, $79 dewalt, assembled in US but made in mexico I think makita from amazon, $89 with free shipping, made in china but with Japanese oversight (odd that japanese companies can get good quality out of the Chinese and some US companies ca
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Gear oil added to motor oil in engine by TiredTrucker @ 55 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Colt45wsWe just had a thread a minute ago about this. http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...Die#Post4138398 Thanks for that. Just seems goofy to me to want to add gear lube to a good motor oil. As I posted on the thread
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: 0% ethanol gas please by Nate1979 @ 56 minutes 16 seconds ago

Almost impossible to find in Oregon but thankfully no issues running E10 in cars and OPE for many years.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: By law, do owners have to comply with recall ? by fdcg27 @ 56 minutes 50 seconds ago

There is no legal authority that can be used to force anyone to have recall work done on their car. Some states may decline to register a vehicle with recall work left undone. Lots of VW TDI owners will be dismayed to learn that they won't be able to
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Gear oil mixed in with Diesel Engine Oil ... by TiredTrucker @ 58 minutes 2 seconds ago

What is it in the American psyche that causes so many folks to feel that motor oil needs to have something added to it? A casual look at shelves in auto parts stores and such sure cause me to ponder what is it that causes people to feel that the oil
Jump to new posts Re: Gear oil added to motor oil in engine by TiredTrucker @ Today at 06:55 PM

rawze.com is the forum I happened upon that was discussing it.
Jump to new posts Re: Gear oil added to motor oil in engine by Donald @ Today at 06:55 PM

People cannot resist temptation to add stuff to the oil. Companies have spent a lot of time, energy and money on getting the additive packs right and we want to mess with it.
Page 2 of 251 < 1 2 3 4 ... 250 251 >