Yesterday at 09:33 PM
Time to get rid of the Integra?
by ThirdeYe
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
Newest Members
Thourun, Zach72, SandCastle, ymc226, redwoods73
51758 Registered Users
Who's Online
31 registered (943kgt, Cujet, 3311, Burt, Char Baby, 4 invisible), 599 Guests and 136 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51758 Members
64 Forums
221445 Topics
3501917 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire Review-AltiMAX RT43 by Char Baby @ Today at 03:16 AM

Well right now, the TR Test, good value and positive reviews is what sold me on these RT43's. Though I did like the G/Y ACT's, their cost(even with G/Y's $80 rebate & Free shipping) was still more than I want to spend on a 14 year old vehicle.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts new GM 4.3L V-6 by used_0il @ Today at 03:02 AM

The old 4.3 V6 was basically a 350 sbc with 2 cylinders missing. There is 2 crankshafts available, one has a journal for every connecting rod called the even fire crank. The other crankshaft looks like a sbc crank with two connecting rods per jou
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Accord Hybrid by Char Baby @ Today at 02:52 AM

Here's The Fast Lane Car, a site that I enjoy! This is only for the 2014 Accord Hybrid but, I don't imagine that the 2015 is much different. And of course, reliability is still unknown on any thing that's new! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7hpKIM
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: New Michelin X-Ice Xi3 via Tire Rack by Cardiobuck @ Today at 02:44 AM

Thanks for the replies. After thinking about it more I feel, as many here have said, that they will be worn out before they are too old anyway. I figure Tire Rack buys in huge volume since they always seem to have things in stock all year round that
Vehicles
Jump to new posts 2015 Accord Hybrid by Ewag2983 @ Today at 02:24 AM

So my dad just traded in his 2013 Ford Fusion hybrid, had it for 51 weeks, put on 42k miles. Just traded it in for a fully loaded 2015 Honda Accord hybrid. Anybody heard much about these Accord hybrids yet or still just too new?
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Which tires for 2014 Mustang GT? by Hollow @ Today at 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: dailydriverDo you want a UHP/Max performance summer only tire, or good, UHP, all seasons?? This. Can't make a suggestion without knowing what you want.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Liqui Moly Oil Saver Question by Dufus2 @ Today at 02:11 AM

My front crank seal leaks a little and its getting the belts dirty. It requires removing the radiator and a whole lot of work to replace a $5 oil seal. If this Oil Saver stuff works, why go to the trouble of tearing the car apart? I do have the seal
We have the 2 vehicles in my sig. The Subaru is worth about $4000 or so. The Olds maybe $1000 on a good day after I dump a few hundred dollars into making it safe to drive again. I have State Farm and still run full coverage on the Outback, as I c
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: My engine loves high oil pressure by used_0il @ Today at 01:54 AM

You would be hard pressed to find a car owner at a local drag strip that does not block the oil filter by-pass. I asked one owner why he does that; "Are you not worried about your main and rod bearings if for some reason the filter gets plu
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Time to get rid of the Integra? by JHZR2 @ Today at 01:42 AM

The car is worth what it costs to replace it. That said, we got rid of our integra with 188k and a stellar drivetrain (other than a horrid clutch) because of ominous rust, and the fact that a ton of rubber parts had been replaced once already...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: One Of The Worst Car Articles I've Ever Read by 19jacobob93 @ Today at 01:39 AM

This made my angry and want to give this guy a slap! I would happily own nearly every car on that list! Haha
Jump to new posts Re: At what point to drop comp/collision insurance? by raytseng @ Today at 01:35 AM

well, , you should put some calculations into what you are buying. There are plenty of insurance options where you're paying for basically nothing. The example above of opting for a $1000 deductible on a low price car is one such example. Yes or
Jump to new posts Re: What oil for my 2015 Outback? by Clevy @ Today at 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: BigJohnThe 0w20 subaru oil is darn good. Voa's have shown it to be superior to most.....I have read a lot on here that Toyota 0w20 is the best, easily available. I bought my subaru oil from the dealer for a darn cheap price.
Jump to new posts Re: Better Ads Needed by zray @ Today at 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorjeBeen there. I was wondering where that was Z
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 OK for Winter in VQ35HR? by Shannow @ Today at 01:30 AM

Good point Clevy...so what would be said about 0W50, 0W60 ? Lubricants are a compromise, and a pass is a pass...it would make little financial sense to target thrashing the cold pumping specs when you get to put on the bottle "0W"
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 OK for Winter in VQ35HR? by Clevy @ Today at 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: geeman789M1 0w40 oil will work fine in the winter. The 0w part is what counts in cold weather, not the 40 part. So, no, it is not too thick at start up... it is in fact, one of the least thick 40 grade oils at start up, at VERY
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using Hornady Custom? by bubbatime @ Today at 01:25 AM

Meh ammo. Next time go to sgammo.com and buy Federal HST, Speer Gold Dot, Winchester Ranger T, Remington Golden Saber, or Corbon DPX. Read this http://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 OK for Winter in VQ35HR? by Garak @ Today at 01:17 AM

If I can use 5w-XX grades in our winters, 0w-40 will be of no concern in Michigan.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 OK for Winter in VQ35HR? by 901Memphis @ Today at 01:13 AM

In Michigan -15F is certainly possible. I still think the blend is a good choice.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Drag Racing by Shannow @ Today at 01:09 AM

The Toranas are getting rare and expensive. Weigh either just under/over a ton with the 6 in it, 4 link rear end, unequal wishbones front (later models), upper wishbone and control arm/radius rod on the LC/LJ...4 wheel disks in the UCs. When I got
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Pardner Protector by 3800Series @ Today at 12:59 AM

I have one of thier shotguns. Things 15 years old, never had a problem with it myself. My shotgun is New England Firearms (not HR) same company or parent company something like that. Its be drop, steps on, thrown, still works perfectly fine I love t
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: wiper blade "ritual" by kozanoglu @ Today at 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: DBMasterI noticed the same thing about the inserts. I remember that Consumer Reports' assessment, in the 90's, was that most blade frames did wear out and that it was better to replace the whole thing. I disagree. The best wi
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Broken lock tab on coil harness connectors. by coastalguy @ Today at 12:34 AM

Problem solved. Starbright Liquid Electrical tape. A couple of drops in the slot where the tab once lived. Connector can be pulled apart for the next plug change but it will not vibrate loose. This stuff is good for temps of -30 to 255Deg F.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 OK for Winter in VQ35HR? by Shannow @ Today at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisIf you want a really stout winter oil, try blending Mobil 1 0w40 with Toyota Genuine 0w20 in a 50/50 ratio or with a 60/40 since your VQ probably likes it a little thicker. You will end up with a high VI 0w30 that will
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Time to get rid of the Integra? by kozanoglu @ Today at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: simple_giftsClearly sabotage. Dealerships often sabotage $500 beaters betting they can get the owner in a new $47K MDX Do they, really?
Page 2 of 239 < 1 2 3 4 ... 238 239 >