by stygz
12/22/14 07:32 PM
185/60/14 with 195/70/14
by GreeCguy
12/22/14 06:49 PM
Bloomberg article on Techron
by chiefsfan1
12/22/14 06:43 PM
38% of the earth is made of .... Bridgmanite???
by aa1986
12/22/14 06:33 PM
1998 Buick Century Custom Steering 56k miles
by Gito
12/22/14 06:29 PM
Price Check...4Runner
by klt1986
12/22/14 06:13 PM
Quaker State score at Autozone!
by RamFan
12/22/14 05:08 PM
Anyone that can read Chinese or Japanese??
by Darwin1138
12/22/14 04:10 PM
PureOne PL14459 cut-open
by filb14
12/22/14 03:30 PM
Edge Gold Btl + M1 AFE 0w-30 $1 Qt at AZ **PICS!**
by Turk
12/22/14 03:07 PM
Newest Members
Kaiser_Sosse, jnormando, consolidated, mike_a, dlayman
52261 Registered Users
Who's Online
155 registered (147_Grain, 2010_FX4, 3800Series, 2cool, 01rangerxl, 14 invisible), 1400 Guests and 236 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52261 Members
66 Forums
223812 Topics
3550069 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone Synthetic Clearance by sayjac @ 17 minutes 30 seconds ago

Have not received a shipping confirmation yet, they did charge my CC though. Only 12qts of 5w30 GTX S-B, not too concerned, give it time and see how it plays out. Not all bad though, my local store has M1 0w30 AFE $5 a jug (like Turk), got one. The
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Price Check...4Runner by OneEyeJack @ 21 minutes 7 seconds ago

I have an 03 the first year with the 4.7 V8 and it's been absolutely trouble free to 135K miles. My manual called for a belt change and spark plugs at 105K miles. The old plugs came out looking brand new. One reason for choosing the 4Runner was the a
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Too Many Tire Sizes? by SubLGT @ 22 minutes 23 seconds ago

Here are some more new sizes: "..Here are three new Load Range E flotation sizes that independent tire dealers can expect to see in their shops within the next three years. 1. 37x12.50R22LT. 2. 35x13.50R20LT. 3. 38x13.50R20LT. If you hav
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone Synthetic Clearance by Dallas69 @ 23 minutes 46 seconds ago

Sneaky ploy trying to get price match on clearance oil
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Holiday Roadtrip To-Do's by gathermewool @ 24 minutes 11 seconds ago

True, indeed. This will be my very first road trip in convoy. None of us will mind having to stop often, if necessary, and being able to keep an eye on each other will be great!
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Kohler oil filter replacement by 2cool @ 24 minutes 27 seconds ago

Been using whatever I had on a 19.5 hp single B&S for the past 5 years. That being said, it's a horizontal mount, and anything that has the same threads will fit. Much better than paying $10+ for a Genuine ______ filter.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Music is horrible today... by Papa Bear @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Originally Posted By: theKman"Iggy Azalea" is one of the most disgusting creatures I've ever laid eyes/ears on. Disgusting creature? Really? A well painted hollow log .....
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: How old is the Castrol Edge? by icepickjazz @ 26 minutes 31 seconds ago

Check the date codes on the bottle to determine the age. "Thank you for contacting Castrol North America. You can determine the date of manufacture by locating the fill code on the bottom of the back panel. It is composed of a series of lette
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: ODO fraud. What would you do about it? by ms21043 @ 27 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: djbIt's actually quite a challenge to modify the odometer reader on many modern cars. BMW uses a typical European system. It records the mileage in at least three internal modules, and updates them each time the car is turned
Grease
Jump to new posts Re: My New Grease Gun and Coupler by George7941 @ 27 minutes 5 seconds ago

http://www.amazon.com/LockNLube-Grease-G...words=locknlube Couple of things to note about the coupler- it is bulkier than an ordinary coupler and I cannot grease u-joints on driveshafts with it. I made up an extension using a 1/8 in pipe nipple with
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Battle of the Lame Tires - OEM rubbish by aa1986 @ 27 minutes 15 seconds ago

Wow! You're right! She didn't happen to be 80! But I'm curious. Who were you thinking of? Someone famous?
Jump to new posts Re: Edge Gold Btl + M1 AFE 0w-30 $1 Qt at AZ **PICS!** by Turk @ 27 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AlltherageWas it marked $1 or just ring up that way? The Edge was marked $3.00, I price checked it to be $1.00 The M1 0w-30 AFE jugs was marked $35.99, I price checked it to be $5.00.
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone Synthetic Clearance by eljefino @ 27 minutes 35 seconds ago

I'd crack up if they shipped the goods but haven't sent order confirmations, hoping we'll fizzle out.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Ford 4.2L V6 Engine - Pics - Uneven varnish? by wtd @ 27 minutes 41 seconds ago

With that kind of mileage on the truck, I would be happy with how that looks. I would just keep using what you are using and doing what you are doing. Wayne
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1998 Buick Century Custom Steering 56k miles by eljefino @ 28 minutes 31 seconds ago

Could try flushing the PS. Might be a sticky valve in there. Cheap. Who knows.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: North Korea Internet down... by Nate1979 @ 28 minutes 33 seconds ago

How is he going to know what oil to run in his car?
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone Synthetic Clearance by aa1986 @ 29 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AlltherageI don't think the orders will ship at this point. Someone would have a confirmation email. If that's true, then people need to get out to AZ NOW!
Jump to new posts Re: Edge Gold Btl + M1 AFE 0w-30 $1 Qt at AZ **PICS!** by Alltherage @ 29 minutes 47 seconds ago

Was it marked $1 or just ring up that way?
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 185/60/14 with 195/70/14 by eljefino @ 30 minutes 5 seconds ago

Think it over, it's three sizes too small. I'd watch the dumpsters, scrapyards, and craigslists for the right size tire. The cars that run them are all getting old and soon to be retired. The world will be your oyster.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Music is horrible today... by 01rangerxl @ 30 minutes 31 seconds ago

OP, what do you think about Anaconda by Nicki Minaj?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Can't Reach Spark Plugs by Trav @ 32 minutes 15 seconds ago

The service dept doesn't know he/they are doing this. He is getting flat rate book on the job so he is ripping off the dealer also. He isn't alone with these kids of shenanigans. I admit flat rate on that job is a major ripoff for the mechanic. If th
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Another Castrol surprise - Import MV ATF by aa1986 @ 37 minutes 26 seconds ago

The PDS for Castrol's Import Multi Vehicle ATF says it is Ford approved for Mercon V. It is not the same fluid with a different name. The PDS specs as well as the MSDS shows it is different to the Mercon V. In fact, from the PDS, it looks better. I
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone Synthetic Clearance by eljefino @ 37 minutes 33 seconds ago

I dragged an AZ receipt to Walmart. Receipt read "Edge 5w30 syn blend 6538" and the last few digits of the walmart UPC were 6539, and it was labelled "GTX syn blend". I left the stuff on the shelf, didn't want to get in an argum
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by dailydriver @ 38 minutes 45 seconds ago

Gordon Lightfoot; "Long Way Back Home" And "Black Day In July" (a listen was inspired by the Detroit/Silverdome thread in this forum).
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Price Check...4Runner by caravanmike @ 39 minutes 58 seconds ago

check the frame with you being in va.
Page 2 of 301 < 1 2 3 4 ... 300 301 >