by Merkava_4
04/01/15 12:05 AM
Should I change it?
by Throt
03/31/15 11:28 PM
Got me a BlueDriver
by 1kickbuttranger
03/31/15 10:56 PM
Havoline High Mileage 5W-20 $12.49 (5 qts)
by ThirdeYe
03/31/15 10:54 PM
Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI)
by davison0976
03/31/15 10:31 PM
Back Taxes On a Property Im Interested In
by JHZR2
03/31/15 10:24 PM
Toyota 90915-YZZG1 Cut Open
by NeilR
03/31/15 09:13 PM
what is the oem air filter spec
by edwardh1
03/31/15 08:20 PM
Newest Members
RandyRay, MotoMike73, jcansler, sfhgolftdi, Mac76
53397 Registered Users
Who's Online
24 registered (dino33, B320i, bruno, asand1, 4 invisible), 561 Guests and 184 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53397 Members
66 Forums
229023 Topics
3660449 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Havoline High Mileage 5W-20 $12.49 (5 qts) by asiancivicmaniac @ Today at 02:42 AM

Cheaper than WM by a couple bucks, but wasn't going to go for it. Add in the rebate though and it was a no-brainer. Ordered 1
General Board Information
Jump to new posts Re: posting pictures? by John_Diggle @ Today at 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: StewieTry https://imgur.com no account opening I like cats, but I wouldn`t have 2 of them in my home. One I think is enough!
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Flashing high beams at other drivers by Wolf359 @ Today at 02:25 AM

Originally Posted By: andrewgFirst of all...this isn't about Germany. This isn't about the autobahn. The U.S. is a far different place in many ways...especially traffic habits, history, and laws. On one of the main highways I drive on daily....it wo
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI) by bbhero @ Today at 02:21 AM

Yeah seriously.. First time I changed the filter on the car I was like .. What in the world is this going to really do and for how long? Most filters for 6 cylinder cars are a good bit bigger than this.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil coming to a Walmart near you! by 285south @ Today at 02:15 AM

Exactly, it MUST have been all those throat lozenges that he has been consuming like candy. Amsoil will never get on the shelf of Walmart because regulars folks know that its as good as putting shampoo and milk into you motor. Infact Amsoil doing
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: New to me Infiniti m35 2007 5w30 vs 0w40 by chrisri @ Today at 02:14 AM

Well 5w30 SN and 5w40 Euro spec are worlds apart in reality. Later is much more share stable and should protect your car better. M1 0w40 is probably perfect for your car, and cheap in NA.
Jump to new posts Re: Should I change it? by 901Memphis @ Today at 02:13 AM

No, 3k isn't too much for Maxlife full synthetic. I short tripped the snot out of my 3.1 Buick with Pennzoil Platinum and ran over 6k and it still had TBN ft about 1.6. That was with over 3 hours of idling per week. I would go 5k minimum.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Back Taxes On a Property Im Interested In by Wolf359 @ Today at 02:02 AM

I'm a real estate broker in MA and I've never heard of anyone negotiating back taxes. Highly unlikely. Really none of your business because you don't own the property. If you've agreed on a price, it's up to the owner to deliver the property to you f
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 07 Honda Fit - 2132 miles - Unknown dealer bulk by SnowDrifter @ Today at 01:46 AM

IIRC don't those have an issue with cracking blocks? Something about a bad casting?
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI) by ZeeOSix @ Today at 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: bbheroI have the exact same filter on my 3.5 VQ Altima and yes it is darn small.. But I agree with others on here who don't believe power loss is from a filter. I have never had anything like that on my car and I've changed the
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scan tool doesn't agree with gauge by Robenstein @ Today at 01:33 AM

Some dash gauges are just way off. I have a GM car that is WELL known for junk gauges. My gas gauge sticks, my voltage meter shows 2 volts less than actual, and my temp gauge only moves off cold when the engine is overheating. So the only ones that
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Recommendation for a 1966 Ford F100 by Death_Eagle_571 @ Today at 01:30 AM

Great suggestions guys, I'm going to check the pressure with a mechanical gauge, and hope its the sending unit, I'll let You guys know what happens.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: What is the best value AR15 style rifle (.223/556) by Robenstein @ Today at 01:28 AM

Originally Posted By: DoogOriginally Posted By: Leo99Originally Posted By: DoogOne more question: are the .223 and .556 magazines the same or are they specific to the caliber? I will get a .556 upper and probably shoot a lot of .223 in it. But do the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Price Of Gas.. Really Dropped Today. by Merkava_4 @ Today at 01:26 AM

What gasoline needs is some competition. UPS and FedEx have now added a few electric vans to their fleet.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NYPD back in the news again, and it's not good by Merkava_4 @ Today at 01:23 AM

Can you copy/paste the news story? My browser won't load the link without crashing.
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil coming to a Walmart near you! by RazorsEdge @ Today at 01:21 AM

Like I've said before,I've got other places to shop to get the oil I want I can get amsoil locally,so again,no need to step foot in Walmart even if they did stock it.
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil coming to a Walmart near you! by Shannow @ Today at 01:20 AM

Walmart meets or exceeds industry standards as a shopping venue.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI) by 01_celica_gt @ Today at 01:19 AM

LOL, this made me laugh, you need more data points, and also you need a control variable to be conclusive.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NYPD back in the news again, and it's not good by OneEyeJack @ Today at 01:18 AM

People just have to learn that government employees and politicians are more important than them. Laws, rules and regulations are meant for citizens not government employees and politicians.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Havoline High Mileage 5W-20 $12.49 (5 qts) by austinlunsford @ Today at 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYeOriginally Posted By: austinlunsfordDon't forget to take advantage of their $5 rebate as well! Which rebate? I went on Havoline's website and it only has something about going to participating locations to get a rebate
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NYPD back in the news again, and it's not good by austinlunsford @ Today at 01:15 AM

What a jerk.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
How has your Altima done so far ? Mine has been really darn good. Just expensive parts when it does need any work on it. But otherwise pretty good.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NYPD back in the news again, and it's not good by 01_celica_gt @ Today at 01:14 AM

what an idiot, people like these, make me hate cop, and I know too many people who just hate cops... how can you expect respect when you, yourself don't give it?
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Coked Rings & Oil Burning Reduction Experiments. by MrQuackers @ Today at 01:11 AM

Yes, update, update, UPDATE
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Switch to Synthetic? by SnowDrifter @ Today at 01:11 AM

From a little reading I've been doing, that seems to be because group IV oils, PAO, tend to shrink seals somewhat. Perhaps maybe the thing to look for is either a group III or group V? Just thinking out loud here, it's all theory. Can't say I've done
Page 2 of 293 < 1 2 3 4 ... 292 293 >