by turtlevette
08/03/15 01:58 AM
Polaris HD 10w-50, weak sauce?
by DNVDMAX
08/03/15 01:39 AM
Napa 15w40 cj-4 napa brand? Good for cat Mack and
by mountainmover
08/02/15 11:51 PM
Swifty gas station has just got a facelift?
by Vern_in_IL
08/02/15 11:37 PM
2003 Ford F53 - High pressure power steering line.
by mrsilv04
08/02/15 11:17 PM
Fuel Filter recommendations
by THE_TROTS
08/02/15 10:10 PM
Heck Of A Race @Pocono
by Warstud
08/02/15 09:36 PM
Struts 2002 Civic Si
by Yup
08/02/15 09:21 PM
education trust
by zrxkawboy
08/02/15 08:51 PM
Newest Members
jirfyu, Donskjr, mccantsjr, kocoman, jjack335i
54912 Registered Users
Who's Online
34 registered (b1amgm47, Clevy, bmod305, bigt61, 7 invisible), 614 Guests and 93 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54912 Members
66 Forums
235324 Topics
3786031 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Polaris HD 10w-50, weak sauce? by Clevy @ Today at 04:07 AM

Originally Posted By: DNVDMAXOver at polarisatvforums someone did a uoa with this stuff and zinc/phos content is pretty low. Nonetheless the wear numbers for this uoa weren't bad at all. http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/atv-oil-lubrication-fil
General and Off Topic
Oh yea.... I remember that one, but haven't heard it in decades. Thanks for the throwback!
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Autotrak smurf fluid turned black by jhellwig @ Today at 04:05 AM

My 2011 Silverado has autotrack but I am fairly certain it secs dex vi.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Clay bar and wax car after automated wash by Turk @ Today at 04:03 AM

^ Yea. Hand wash it properly at home first!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts this song's been rattling around in my head by Rick in PA @ Today at 03:59 AM

They had in the news that Lynn Anderson passed away. I didnít instantly recognized her, but did recognize her hit song. Do you remember this song: It took me back, sitting eating breakfast with my parents before school, the radio would b
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian robot social experiment by Clevy @ Today at 03:59 AM

No links for us to read and what does torn limb for limb mean. I guess they don't teach English at engineering school.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 F350 diesel need cleaner oil by DoubleWasp @ Today at 03:57 AM

Someone needs to tell Isuzu to stop selling NPRs since diesel wasn't meant to be used for local short trips and long idles. Matter of fact, tell the entire emergency vehicle business about that too. Don't forget all of those idiots who have been s
Take a look at the labeling on the bottles. I'd assume CJ-4/SM. I can't think of any 15w-40 in North America solely for passenger cars, either.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest small engine oil change by jhellwig @ Today at 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers New Champion J19LM spark plug New Briggs & Stratton 491588S air filter Fresh oil: Pennzoil Platinum 10w-30 Sharpened blade. Adding gas with about 250:1 TCW3 treatment So........did it start?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian robot social experiment by Shannow @ Today at 03:48 AM

Both very telling...
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Ryobi CS30 grass trimmer by jhellwig @ Today at 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: spk2000Manual just says 2.6 oz per gallon which is a little vague http://www.manualslib.com/manual/143413/...?page=15#manual That is 50:1 so not very vague. Now it it was 8 oz per gallon then you could assume it was speaki
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Honda CR-V at 100k miles by RichR @ Today at 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: rshaw125Ridgeline is a Honda Odyssey. Ridgeline was built off the first generation Acura MDX.
Jump to new posts Re: Napa 15w40 cj-4 napa brand? Good for cat Mack and by dustyroads @ Today at 03:43 AM

I can't assure you that the NAPA oil is produced by Valvoline, but it was for a long time and the last I knew. Several years ago I bought a 55 gallon drum of NAPA and ran five oci's in my Cat C15 with good results in my UOA's. I doubt it's an identic
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Best tequila for the $? by SR5 @ Today at 03:41 AM

Go the green. Sauza Hornitos Reposado - A 100% de agave Tequila
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Struts 2002 Civic Si by The Critic @ Today at 03:40 AM

Don't get quick struts - generic hardware and springs with unknown spring rates. Get OE struts or KYB and new dealer mount and dust boot. Pep Boys will swap over the spring for you for $20/per assembly.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Shotgun slug and buckshot question by SR5 @ Today at 03:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Reg# 43897Always thought that IC was the ticket for rifled slugs (aka: Fosters). John. +1 Another vote for IC choke. Works well with everything, birdshot, buckshot and Foster slugs. A good all rounder.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: need your opinion on tires..... by Eosyn @ Today at 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: gabriel9766Continental DWS. Or if available in ur size continental tru contact. I have the tru contacts on my impala and they are the best tire i have had for the wet and snow. I can b doing 70+ in the rain and u can't tell the
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: How Thin Can it go ? by SR5 @ Today at 02:50 AM

Shannow: Normal oil temperature after my 25km commute is 105-110C, but if I hold it in 2 for the last 10km, raising the revs from 1,800 to 4,000RPM, same road speed, and tractive load, I can pull 130-135C. SR5: Thanks for taking a direct measurement
Grease
Originally Posted By: 4wheeldogOriginally Posted By: HerrStigBald tires help, gotta avoid losing energy in "tread squirm". Driving in the rain reduces it even further. Driving in the rain requires pushing the water on the road out of
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: SuperTech Synthetic - Now Dexos 1 Approved by jgeorge @ Today at 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Ram01That's nice but I still wouldn't put that oil in my Tahoe i use in my tahoe and i guarantee mine will run as long as your tahoe will. it is good oil.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: classic cut open 5k fci and 1 1/2 years outside by Bigdaddyeasy @ Today at 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudeI guess there are some that are ok...I will continue to use Wix and maybe the fram ultra... I won't go back to purolater at this point because i won't take the chance we buy hundreds of filters in a year and so far W
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Toyota Corolla L by Eosyn @ Today at 02:04 AM

My '05 Corolla LE, I bought brand new, has been very reliable so far. It's the wife's car and she does not go easy on it. It's a 1.8L, 1ZZ-FE engine with 4 speed AT. The following is a list of what I've experienced. Very reliable and dependable
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
It is. More cost effective if you are able to buy it from the manufacturer or the wholesaler. Less hands changed, the more cost effective.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Canadian robot social experiment by turtlevette @ Today at 01:58 AM

Torn limb for limb and parted out in Phili. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: classic cut open 5k fci and 1 1/2 years outside by crazyoildude @ Today at 01:41 AM

I guess there are some that are ok...I will continue to use Wix and maybe the fram ultra... I won't go back to purolater at this point because i won't take the chance we buy hundreds of filters in a year and so far Wix seems to be the best filter for
Page 2 of 300 < 1 2 3 4 ... 299 300 >