Recent Topics
Stens 120-345 cut open
by DSparks
1 minute 55 seconds ago
What is replacing the General Altimax HP?
by tommygunn
3 minutes 52 seconds ago
Reputable info on minivans??
by JHZR2
33 minutes 51 seconds ago
weekend project / whats it worth? Honda HRT216KSDA
by volk06
43 minutes 36 seconds ago
Wash and wax on M3
by domer10
59 minutes 6 seconds ago
Question about claybar.
by domer10
Today at 05:30 PM
Nissan Ester oil...
by wemay
Today at 05:15 PM
Ready for summer mowing with the Ex mark ZTR mower
by SilverC6
Today at 05:13 PM
Honda OEM Filtech cut open....ao1?????
by DSparks
Today at 05:06 PM
Dryer vent routing
by stranger706
Today at 04:47 PM
Baldwin BT223 cut open
by DSparks
Today at 04:45 PM
Maxlife 10W40 Is Now Resource Conserving
by kennyv1
Today at 04:35 PM
Newest Members
Delta, bnd, hammere30, SpartanSoul, jriordanzoom
49642 Registered Users
Who's Online
97 registered (asiancivicmaniac, 87sammy, asand1, aigochamaloh, BillyTheKid, 11 invisible), 1802 Guests and 174 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
49642 Members
64 Forums
212172 Topics
3325554 Posts

Max Online: 2605 @ 04/19/14 12:41 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Is Toyota 0W-20 SN made in heaven? by Gokhan @ 04/16/14 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: fprachaOk... is there any proof/evidence to show that Group V AN base oil has been used at 20% even, in any quality engine oil, and resulted in LONGER OCI's ? And does the use of Group V AN base oil allow the formulation to use
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Power Steering Fluid by OE812 @ 04/16/14 01:00 PM

It is about to eat another one. I don't think the auto trans can handle the V-6 torque.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Gmail question by uc50ic4more @ 04/16/14 01:00 PM

Originally Posted By: HokiefydThere are "Important" and "Starred" folders. Oh, and not to forget the silly "All Mail" folder. I sent a message to myself from my work address and it appeared in both the Inbox and in the
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla by friendly_jacek @ 04/16/14 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: GokhanThey later changed it and 0W-20 is the only recommended oil. 5W-20 is no longer recommended: http://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/document/om/OM12C22U/pdf/sec_06-01.pdf Thanks for the link, it reads: Quote:0W-20 is the oil
Automotive General Topics
The E46 seems to have only an oil level sensor but the E90 it does provide information on oil aging: "BMW’s “Condition Based Service” (CBS) system monitors various maintenance items, and alerts you when service is needed. It is found on 2002 a
Jump to new posts Re: what is friction modifer/limited slip additive? by MolaKule @ 04/16/14 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: 1 FMFi was looking to find out what friction modifier is made of specifically for gear oils in differentials. can you tell me what it is, or is it proprietary trade secret stuff that isn't disclosed ? if i go to walmart or aut
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Power Steering Fluid by Cooper @ 04/16/14 12:54 PM

Early 00's Honda V6 models have some issues.....especially the AT.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Just how crazy, exactly by Triple_Se7en @ 04/16/14 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitThe guy is a crackpot looking to bolster financial support for his imaginary cause. Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en same with the Medium world I encounter. Mediums, mind readers, psychics and the like are nothing
Jump to new posts Re: Base Stocks vs Additives Package by MolaKule @ 04/16/14 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: SolarentOriginally Posted By: wemayIn today's SM/SN mkt, does one become more important as far as protection than the other? Conventional and Synthetics. It really depends on what you mean by "protection". Formulato
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Platinum CVT-2 by Corvette Owner @ 04/16/14 12:43 PM

I searched their website, no mention of this.
Jump to new posts Re: Is Toyota 0W-20 SN made in heaven? by fpracha @ 04/16/14 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: GokhanOriginally Posted By: fprachaThanks again Gokhan. BTW if AN Group V oil is mixed into PAO synthetic base oil, will it provice any distinct performance improvements beyond what is possible with the Grp III + AN Group V comb
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Asus Nexus7 Tablet Users? by Hokiefyd @ 04/16/14 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: sleddriverI scanned through the 100 page guide and it appears to only play in google's domain: their browser, email, ap store, gps etc. It does and it doesn't. It does run Android, which is supported/sponsored/chartered/whatev
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
If you have a Walmart you trust you could get their $20 fuel injector service which actually goes through the air intake as well as a fuel tank additive. Or DIY with the 3M kit often available for $20 with rebate. You can even spend more and get th
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: This should give you a chuckle by exranger06 @ 04/16/14 12:34 PM

At the 7:55 mark, you can see there is no brake pedal or gas pedal. How do you accelerate/stop when you're sitting up there?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Rush........... by Trav @ 04/16/14 12:32 PM

Dues paid Ditto Head on board, i have listened to to el Rushbo since 1989 on AFN Europe then later online in fact watching the ditto cam right now. Savage is the man, i listen live and rebroadcast on weekends. Saturday and Sunday in My house, my
Computers
Jump to new posts Gmail question by Hokiefyd @ 04/16/14 12:32 PM

I'm testing Thunderbird with my Gmail account. The IMAP piece works fine; email syncs. I even downloaded the gContactSync add-on to keep my contacts sync'd with Thunderbird's address book. Cool! But I hate how Gmail keeps these odd folders. Ther
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sound cannons to slow down speeders? by sleddriver @ 04/16/14 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: eljefino^ Yup, just buy your own noisemaker and when the governor does a photo op on the statehouse steps blast him and his microphones then claim 1st amendment rights. Finally something LOUDER than a politician and will get TH
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Rush........... by Benzadmiral @ 04/16/14 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsmListening to Rush got me hooked on talk radio. I,too,would love to hear some good,old,obscure music broadcasts on am. It's mostly spanish music on am. Back in the 80s (when I was in highschool) there was an awesome am
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: WTH is this? Yahoo mail question by Hokiefyd @ 04/16/14 12:28 PM

It saw that you were shopping at Gap, so it figured you were a rich dad... LOL
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Identifying what motor an oil filter is used on by exranger06 @ 04/16/14 12:27 PM

You can go to napaonline.com, type the part number in the search bar, and check off the box that says "Interchange" right above the search bar. Then click Search. The equivalent Napa Gold part number pops up. Click on the equivalent Napa fi
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla by fresham @ 04/16/14 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: GokhanIf you need part diagrams and nos., this is the best site: http://www.toyomotorparts.com/ Awesome, thanks! I'll definitely use this a lot. EDIT: And that'll be useful if I want to rebuild the starter or something. Sin
Originally Posted By: 147_GrainAnother thing that stands out is the 100*C numbers favor Ultra, which is 8.8 versus 8.3 I guess that would depend on if you want a lighter 0w20 or a heavier 0w20.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru CVT by Jarlaxle @ 04/16/14 12:26 PM

They work great on a scooter.
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla by Gokhan @ 04/16/14 12:24 PM

If you need part diagrams and nos., this is the best site: http://www.toyomotorparts.com/
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Toyota Corolla by fresham @ 04/16/14 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: GokhanNote that you're more likely to pay the MSRP than the online price. Since this particular dealer is nearby, I can order online and then pick up will-call without the shipping fee. Filter cartridge with O-ring: http://www
Page 155 of 265 < 1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 264 265 >