Recent Topics
Does lower ZDDP protect less or for shorter time?
by OceanRuns
08/28/15 11:42 AM
Can quality of fresh motor oil be judged by smell?
by contrarian
08/28/15 11:31 AM
EIS Master Cylinder ?
by edge10
08/28/15 10:44 AM
Home A/C repaiman sniffing refrigerant for smell
by Mr Nice
08/28/15 10:36 AM
Valve Cover Off - 07 Kia Optima 2.4l
by bigblumer
08/28/15 10:31 AM
Purolator is still listening- Engineering report
by HangFire
08/28/15 10:08 AM
ammo design and performance criteria
by dnewton3
08/28/15 08:31 AM
Looking into sporty / grand tourer cars
by thr_wedge
08/28/15 08:26 AM
Bottled water on track to outsell soda by 2017
by Mr Nice
08/28/15 08:21 AM
dodge caliber - motor oil
by foresthawk
08/28/15 08:09 AM
When's the best time of year to buy a Chevy Truck?
by horse123
08/28/15 08:01 AM
Pennzoil euro av
by JHogan
08/28/15 07:57 AM
Newest Members
Isentropic, retroguy, Ozchemist, Imad, LockportHenry
55172 Registered Users
Who's Online
84 registered (4wheeldog, 3311, 3Phase, 00Max00, 77GrandPrix, 97f150, 6 invisible), 1733 Guests and 158 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
55172 Members
66 Forums
236604 Topics
3812098 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: I just dropped my QUE 5.5 phone 5 minutes ago by earlyre @ 08/25/15 03:34 PM

so you're gonna pay some schmo $100(maybe) to fix a phone that only costs $119? I'd just buy another phone. that way you know it will work right.
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: I just dropped my QUE 5.5 phone 5 minutes ago by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: skyactivOriginally Posted By: InfmousCornholioOriginally Posted By: Eddie~ $100 I heard. Sounds about right. That's what I paid when my older, bigger phone took a dive. I'm going to take it here, to Wintech. This guy is good
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Pro-Logix battery charger is awesome. by chefwong @ 08/25/15 03:33 PM

WRC - If you're still following this thread...what's a good rule of thumb for a AGM if it's being used as a main only, daily driver to put a charger on it to top-equalize it off. Assuming the alt. already is giving the battery a long absorption char
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 Honda accord slow 1-2 shift. by Roob @ 08/25/15 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: RoobSome great recommendations already. I would go with drain/fills with maxlife and then add a bottle of Lubegard Platinum or Lubegard HFMF (highly friction modified fluid). See how that goes as m
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Which winter tire for snow and slick, packed snow? by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:32 PM

Whatever tire it is, let out some of that air pressure and I think you'll find it amazing when that snow and ice comes. It's hot now, but. It's coming. Pretty sure.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: How many hours do you expect out of a commercial by Pop_Rivit @ 08/25/15 03:32 PM

I have somewhere around 1650 hours on my JD 757 (25hp Kawasaki), and it is still going strong. I have no doubt that it will see well over 2,000 hours.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota OEM Oil FIlter by mrdctaylor @ 08/25/15 03:32 PM

No clue as to specs, but OEM is all I've ever used on my 2002 Toyota Tacoma since new with 7500 miles OCIs. They are good.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Retirement planning- where are you? by IndyIan @ 08/25/15 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Bandito440Originally Posted By: Miller88Chasing 1/4 of a percent in the market makes no sense when I have student loan debt. Thank you for contributing. Please consider that equities have averaged 8% annualized returns over the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No solicitation? Philly cop commits a crime by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelOriginally Posted By: hattOriginally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelThe motorist is still on the hook for driving an unregistered vehicle, I hope he gets fined for that and lose their license. The officer is wrong, but so i
Detail and Wax
Quote:If my vehicle is a disaster, obviously a good, long pressure wash is in order. If my vehicle is a little dusty, a much shorter pressure wash will do the trick. A good long pressure wash would only be the very first step to knock off mud or s
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota OEM Oil FIlter by HosteenJorje @ 08/25/15 03:30 PM

I like the Denso oil filter better that the OEM oil filter made for TMC by Denso. Don't know what the filtering efficiency is and don't really care. I do care about the air filter though and use the Denso product also. Change the oil and filters at O
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No solicitation? Philly cop commits a crime by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelThe motorist is still on the hook for driving an unregistered vehicle, I hope he gets fined for that and lose their license. The officer is wrong, but so is the motorist. I'm kind of surprised they let him walk (
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Retirement planning- where are you? by SLO_Town @ 08/25/15 03:27 PM

IMO, when one nears retirement they need to make debt reduction their top priority. My wife and I are "regular" people but we have worked hard and have been fortunate to have long careers for good companies (no pensions, however). Over
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Want a Louder Horn by raaizin @ 08/25/15 03:27 PM

Here you go http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-05-Volkswagen-Beetel-Front-Horn-OEM-/171865900272?fits=Year%3A2004%7CModel%3ABeetle&hash=item28040184f0&vxp=mtr
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No solicitation? Philly cop commits a crime by GiveMeAVowel @ 08/25/15 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: hattOriginally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelThe motorist is still on the hook for driving an unregistered vehicle, I hope he gets fined for that and lose their license. The officer is wrong, but so is the motorist. What should happe
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Oil filter cut open Purolator L14610 by Thisoneguy @ 08/25/15 03:25 PM

I have a friend running same filter I put on her car in June she's just about due For a oil change. When I get her filter I'll cut it and post it up I beleave these are good filters I've trusted them and will buy more Currently trying a mobil 1 M11
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowelThe motorist is still on the hook for driving an unregistered vehicle, I hope he gets fined for that and lose their license. The officer is wrong, but so is the motorist. What should happen to the extortionist?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Nazi loot train purportedly found in Poland by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: jcwitWhat does this discussion have to do with a lost train? The train was a Nazi train. Directly related, also about how train could have vanished. I don't see the irrelevance.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No solicitation? Philly cop commits a crime by GiveMeAVowel @ 08/25/15 03:24 PM

The motorist is still on the hook for driving an unregistered vehicle, I hope he gets fined for that and loses his license. The officer is wrong, but so is the motorist.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Nazi loot train purportedly found in Poland by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: VikasI have no idea but I guess JarAxle's Mercedes must have been breaking down quite a lot! What else would explain all of his choicest ranting? No, no... The Volkswagen, or "People's Car" (a German NAZI invention,
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: I just dropped my QUE 5.5 phone 5 minutes ago by skyactiv @ 08/25/15 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholioOriginally Posted By: Eddie~ $100 I heard. Sounds about right. That's what I paid when my older, bigger phone took a dive. I'm going to take it here, to Wintech. This guy is good and doesn't rip you. If it's
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholioOriginally Posted By: hattProbably go after the driver for posting video. I been thinking about getting a GoPro, or some kind of in-car recording device.. Can you tell me why the recording or posting of an enco
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 Honda accord slow 1-2 shift. by joegreen @ 08/25/15 03:21 PM

What nick said. I was reading about cleaning the screens on the shift solenoids. Looks like they can get clogged with particles.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No solicitation? Philly cop commits a crime by InfmousCornholio @ 08/25/15 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfred_BOriginally Posted By: InfmousCornholio Can you tell me why the recording or posting of an encounter with law enforcement would be a problem? Retaliation. There was a post earlier on BITOG about a cop harassing a BITOG
Jump to new posts Re: Brake/Rotor recommendation - 94 Pontiac Grand Prix by suspiciousmind @ 08/25/15 03:21 PM

I've had them (Power Stop) on my Miata for around 30K and love them so far. My reason for looking into the drilled and slotted was because the plain rotors on that car would dwell for about a second in the wet before hooking up....these really did fi
Page 134 of 289 < 1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 288 289 >