Recent Topics
Which has lower voltage loss-solder or crimped?
by Ed_Flecko
38 minutes 3 seconds ago
Futura Scrambler LT?
by Stelth
Today at 10:29 AM
PL14610 "style" filter w/o Bypass Valve?
by 2010_FX4
Today at 10:09 AM
Winter mailbox post replacement?
by sciphi
Today at 09:59 AM
What is this thing? (Ingersoll Rand)
by MalfunctionProne
Today at 09:52 AM
amsoil ATM 10w30; 2 UOA; 2006 v6 explorer
by pb
Today at 09:48 AM
QUICKSILVER 20-50
by Jimkobb
Today at 09:47 AM
40" TCL Roku TV
by Hokiefyd
Today at 09:39 AM
Vacation vehicle interval and oil rec
by DVexile
Today at 09:08 AM
safe, effective, engine flush/cleaner?
by Johnny248
Today at 08:48 AM
Physical exam/drug/alcohol test
by MetalSlug
Today at 08:29 AM
Has your cellphone replaced your watch?
by skyactiv
Today at 08:24 AM
Newest Members
DVexile, briand069, koffy, 90South, mkm492
52601 Registered Users
Who's Online
103 registered (AdRock, 4wheeldog, AZjeff, Al, 29662, ag_ghost, 10 invisible), 1932 Guests and 183 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52601 Members
66 Forums
225532 Topics
3587798 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: proud to live in NY by michaelluscher @ 01/22/15 02:06 PM

#NYC for life!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charged for 2 months' power -- not in my name! by Benzadmiral @ 01/22/15 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: bullwinkleThis is why I have never rented an apartment, and probably never will. Too much aggravation & hoops to jump through! Well, my only other choice -- at the moment, and for quite a few years back -- would have been s
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy this car? (91-96 300ZX) by MalfunctionProne @ 01/22/15 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProneOriginally Posted By: MCompactAn absolutely wonderful GT car, but as NHGUY noted, likely to have been abused. An unmolested car is very difficult to find... ^^ Not saying I am
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Thranduil and his obesssion with "White Gems" by hotwheels @ 01/22/15 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SkyActivGWhy is the Elven King Thranduil lust over White Gems? I think I may need to buy some "White Gems" on Ebay. None of the other elves in the Hobbit obsess over these stupid Gems Tolkien may as well have Thrandu
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charged for 2 months' power -- not in my name! by Benzadmiral @ 01/22/15 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: EdwardCI'm not sure I understand, they management changed the name of the account for 2 months, and during that entire time you were living there? If that's right, management are still wrong for changing it at all, but I see n
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: UPF48R and Mobil 1 by GM4LIFE @ 01/22/15 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYeWhere would one buy a UPF AC Delco filter? I'd like to try one in the Firebird. Save yourself time and get the Fram Ultra. It is in everyway shape and form a better filter. It's rated to be one of the best and it's
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy this car? (91-96 300ZX) by aquariuscsm @ 01/22/15 02:03 PM

Out of the 300ZX,3000GT,RX7,and Supra,the Supra was the slowest.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Need tire suggestions (225/45-17) for 08 xB by xBa380 @ 01/22/15 02:03 PM

The firmer ride is fine with me... My car is lowered along with sway/strut bars and larger wheels as well (17" from 16"). I don't mind a harsh ride, personally. I will check out those Continental PureContact's as well.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Another LEO action shooting by dnewton3 @ 01/22/15 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Originally Posted By: Drew99GT That puts things into better perspective. From the cops point of view: known/convicted felon who shot at cops who has an illegal firearm in the car who won't obey commands. From the thugs p
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: when to replace tie rod ends? by DBMaster @ 01/22/15 02:02 PM

Oops. I did forget about the inner tie rod ends. I had one of those go bad on my Honda and ended up having to take it to the shop as I could not manager to separate it - it's inside the steering rack. I was able to easily feel the play and determi
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Oil filter..go cheap or not? by krismoriah72 @ 01/22/15 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: raytsengif you're going to get a case, I'd vote get a case of OEM from the cheapest online Dealer for your Make (an actual parts department, and doesn't have to be EBAY). At the same time, bundle in other OEM maintenance item
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy this car? (91-96 300ZX) by aquariuscsm @ 01/22/15 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Of thee three competitors, I think this has the worst lines. My brother had a 3000GT VR-4, that was fun, but if I were buying one, Id go after a Supra. There was also the Mazda RX7 twin turbo. Those things were insanely
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Can Mobil 1 EP really go 15,000 mi? by mike7139 @ 01/22/15 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: CrawfishTailsOriginally Posted By: mike7139Originally Posted By: CrawfishTailsOriginally Posted By: mike7139Going on 5 years now without an oil change on my 2001 Pontiac and the oil in it is Mobil 1 EP!!!! Nice! How often do
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Tesla S versus Dodge Challenger Hellcat by 440Magnum @ 01/22/15 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: dwcoppleworst...driver...ever No. I might have done at least that badly :-) Even good drivers red-light sometimes, but the difference is that more experienced drag racers learn to ignore the red-light, complete the run, a
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Independent tests of European oils by Shannow @ 01/22/15 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: turtlevetteIt's disappointing since this could have been a good discussion with more open minds. executive summary OP Look at this cool study. reply Its garbage because the test doesn't exactly replicate an engine reply
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: proud to live in NY by Donald @ 01/22/15 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Astro14I think that everyone should be proud to live in the state in which they live...we are a very mobile society...if you choose to continue to live somewhere of which you're not proud, that makes me question your sanity...or
Jump to new posts Re: Please help diagnose a driveline vibration by Miller88 @ 01/22/15 01:59 PM

Do the U Joints normally do a lot of work? If the U Joints are feeling a bit gritty, then they very well could be causing the issue. I've been chasing rear driveline vibrations on my Cherokee for 3 years now. Dropped well over $1000. Can't get rid o
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: proud to live in NY by mrsilv04 @ 01/22/15 01:59 PM

Illinois is just as bad. I think we only have one ex-governor in jail at the moment. It was two, but one has been paroled.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy this car? (91-96 300ZX) by MalfunctionProne @ 01/22/15 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Of thee three competitors, I think this has the worst lines. My brother had a 3000GT VR-4, that was fun, but if I were buying one, Id go after a Supra. I have to agree. The Supra was very much faster, too. And didn't th
Jump to new posts Re: when to replace tie rod ends? by Hokiefyd @ 01/22/15 01:58 PM

I replace them only as required. I've had to replace one set of outer tie rod ends in my driving career, on our 2007 Town & Country minivan at about 35k miles, due to the ball joints at the end getting loose. It was easy because I was under it
Jump to new posts Re: when to replace tie rod ends? by 440Magnum @ 01/22/15 01:58 PM

Twisting is OK. The best check is to have a helper wiggle the steering wheel back and forth gently (engine off is fine) while you're under the car looking at and feeling the tie-rod ends for play. I'd expect Moog parts to last 100k+ miles unless the
Computers
Jump to new posts Get latest Flash for Firefox in Linux by Trav @ 01/22/15 01:58 PM

I watch the Berry College eagle cams but they have switched the provider to livestream. It runs for about 12 seconds then just buffers endlessly. It requires a newer version of flash that is no longer available for Firefox running on Linux. The solu
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Charged for 2 months' power -- not in my name! by bullwinkle @ 01/22/15 01:57 PM

This is why I have never rented an apartment, and probably never will. Too much aggravation & hoops to jump through!
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: prices on TrueCar by donnyj08 @ 01/22/15 01:56 PM

It depends on the car and time of year weather true car offers good deals or not. Last fall when i was shopping for a pickup i found that Rams, F150's and tundras were all way overpriced using true car. Rams can be bought at 25% off retail almost all
Jump to new posts Re: Worth cleaning throttle body & intake manifold? by Virtuoso @ 01/22/15 01:56 PM

Does it run fine to you? If so, leave it alone! I completely disassembled a '94 Taurus SHO intake manifold to clean it, at 110,000 miles. No discernible difference. Don't waste your time on the whole thing. Maybe just spray that throttle body of
Page 134 of 312 < 1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 311 312 >