by R2d2
05/30/15 02:34 AM
Wadcutters
by bobbob
05/30/15 02:05 AM
New Dunlop Sport Bluresponse
by GuillaumeG
05/30/15 01:03 AM
Usefullnes of Max Performance Summer Tire ?
by HTSS_TR
05/30/15 12:41 AM
Kia Sorento rental.... yuckie
by bowlofturtle
05/30/15 12:41 AM
Article on oil pumps.
by tig1
05/29/15 10:15 PM
surveillance flights in mn?
by hansj3
05/29/15 09:49 PM
Oil drain plug design causes a mess.
by Rat407
05/29/15 08:43 PM
College assignment, need survey responses
by ClutchDisc
05/29/15 07:39 PM
Good Battery Life
by ecotourist
05/29/15 06:44 PM
2004 Yamaha V-Star 650, Amsoil 10w30
by ahemsa
05/29/15 06:31 PM
Newest Members
Kasakato, KironKid, John_M_J, winterdriver04, djwarner
54156 Registered Users
Who's Online
62 registered (BigCahuna, billt460, b1amgm47, 2002 Maxima SE, Best F100, andyd, 8 invisible), 1151 Guests and 83 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54156 Members
66 Forums
232033 Topics
3720217 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Larger Filters? Good or bad? by sayjac @ 5 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ltslimjim.....I just changed my oil on the new Fit the other day. M1-110 EP oil filter a good inch or so longer than the entry level filter that came off. (similar to a MicroGard or Pro Tec, STP sized tiny filter etc).... Techn
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Fiat Barchetta oil recommendation by Popsy @ 6 minutes 6 seconds ago

Argh, variator is a different animal to replace! My friend lives at 700Km from me, he was there for a few days but... In fact the noise appears only when slight charges are applied to motor, and disappears as soon as you put full throttle or accelera
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for suggestions on defense ammunition by billt460 @ 6 minutes 36 seconds ago

"Meanwhile, honest Arizona legislators, spurred by calls and letters and emails from outraged citizens, recently passed legislation to make the state’s new self-defense law retroactive to the time of this shooting. This would, in essence, have f
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Who Drives on 13" Wheels in 2015? by Jarlaxle @ 13 minutes 56 seconds ago

I think they have 14s here.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: "It had a 351 Windsor in it !!..." by Jarlaxle @ 15 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OVERKILLOriginally Posted By: ShannowOriginally Posted By: OVERKILLThe Chevy 302 was sold in the Camaro over here and yes, was their Trans-Am engine, like Ford's BOSS 302. It was, IIRC, a 327 block with a 283 crank. The heads di
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Is it time? by Jarlaxle @ 19 minutes 38 seconds ago

And are often flat black, ridden by people wearing no protective gear, nothing reflective, and often no helmet.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Consumer reports : Cars not to buy 2015 by andyd @ 21 minutes 26 seconds ago

No fooling, I remember seeing a 2 yr old 850 held together with clothesline.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: how check tire gage accuracy? by Gillsy @ 26 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ErrttHave about a half dozen gauges, 2 digital, rest dial. They read pretty close the same. When I buy a new gauge, if it don't read like what I have, it gets tossed or returned, depending on the price. I also don't get the ones
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 10k OCI filters by jk_636 @ 31 minutes 38 seconds ago

I wasn't the one who said they were ignored. That was quoted from someone else. I hope you understand that. And I am just now getting off. When I get home I will try and find it. It was being discussed on a local car talk show in Houston a couple w
Jump to new posts Re: Pikes Peak and Victory by JetStar @ 32 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whip I was asking about product lines, not models. Every company discontinues models. Where was the Road Glide for 2014? One of Harley's best bikes was the FXRS. Last I checked, I can't buy a new one at my local dealer. Not th
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: 1999 Silverado rear axles are LEAKING. Any idea why? by Gillsy @ 33 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: Georgiey22UPDATE - I was present when the shop installed the axle gaskets and visually observed the install occur. The gaskets were provided by the mechanic which is good news. When they installed the fresh oil into the diff fil
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 VW Jetta Wagon TDi by supton @ 35 minutes 11 seconds ago

Thread bump. 314k, no ac, will need cam at next timing belt at 339k I think. Really a parts car that just does not know it yet. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=440294 $1500/BO
Jump to new posts Re: Is it time? by KrisZ @ 37 minutes 14 seconds ago

What I notice and it amazes me at the same time, is that most bikes I see with the loud exhaust (surely installed for safety reasons) will also have tiny, non DOT approved brake and turn signals that cannot be seen in sunlight.
Jump to new posts Re: Is it time? by JetStar @ 37 minutes 37 seconds ago

I don't mind a nice reasonable sounding exhaust. Some of this stuff is over the top and has and will ruin it for the rest of us through increased regulation. What puzzles me is that many times there is a reduction in daily street ridden performance w
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Lint-Free Drying Towel ? by demarpaint @ 42 minutes 47 seconds ago

I use the Absorber and or the Water Magnet.
Jump to new posts Re: Suzuki Vstrom vs. Kawasaki Versys by RatBikeRandy @ 45 minutes 56 seconds ago

Can't speak for the Versys, but I purchased a used 2008 V-strom 650 six months ago and LOVE it. I have owned probably 30 motorcycles and ridden many more; this bike is definitely in the top 5! This bike was outfitted by prev. owner with Happy Trail
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Usefullnes of Max Performance Summer Tire ? by d00df00d @ 46 minutes 1 second ago

AS Olas said, you just have no idea what's going to happen no matter how fast you're going. Therefore: 1. You can never have a short enough stopping distance. 2. You can never have enough wet grip. Whatever tire gets you the best stopping distan
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Kia Sorento rental.... yuckie by supton @ 46 minutes 51 seconds ago

I have not driven that many vehicles, but all of the EPS ones so far are lousy. Over boosted and no feel. I think some of what I think is wandering of the car is my fault: if I look away for a moment, any pressure from my hand(s) will make it move. W
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 10k OCI filters by Garak @ 49 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636Notice how this got completely ignored? It was not ignored. It was already established that they are made of completely different materials to different specifications.[/quote] You're diverting, which is only a step u
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Waterproofing basment walls by Al @ 51 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: stockrexin Michigan we have clay and very clayish soil, water will find the weakest spot in your concrete and come right in. This. At the footer you will have about 3 psi water pressure. If you don't think that's a lot I ha
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Good Battery Life by stockrex @ 55 minutes 22 seconds ago

Here is my batt story for people can compare: run of the mill battery in my ridgeline bought in 2007 june new, probably made 9 months before that. The car sat a lot and the battery drained to near dead few times. 2010 winter the car would barely cran
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Larger Filters? Good or bad? by Garak @ 57 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ltslimjimHow is running it risky at all outside of the unlikely event there is a failure that ruins the engine (subsequent legal battle) ? Aside from that very unlikely event, I would see no risk at all.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: What's Wrong With ACDelco Oil Filters? by Garak @ 58 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Basically if you buy a Wix, you won't get any of the above. AC used to be my go to choice on the old LTD, when Walmart Canada had them for like $2 and they were the only version on the market at the time with the ADBV a
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: surveillance flights in mn? by BobsArmory @ 59 minutes 45 seconds ago

Not really a lover of drones but this one seems pretty cool. I would get one of these at the right price point. The Lily camera/drone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vGcH0Bk3hg
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Lug nut lock's by Garak @ Today at 06:34 AM

With the Gorilla or McGard, if you can demonstrate you bought them legally (i.e. there's a registration card in the package), you'll have no problems getting replacement keys or lugs from them. It's a bit of a nuisance, I suppose, but at least you'r
Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 ... 234 235 >