by tommygunn
03/01/15 10:24 AM
trop artic syn.blend $1.99 @ orscheln's
by zach1900
03/01/15 10:10 AM
question for canucks, re: skype.
by yeti
03/01/15 10:00 AM
Disabling Intel Wireless ZeroConfigService in W7?
by Quattro Pete
03/01/15 09:42 AM
Trop-Artic syn.blend, $1.99/qt. @Orscheln's
by zach1900
03/01/15 09:24 AM
Potholes and frost heaves...
by sciphi
03/01/15 09:23 AM
dexcool water ratio
by barkingspider
03/01/15 09:12 AM
USS Omaha LCS-12
by CourierDriver
03/01/15 09:08 AM
Camry bad start
by supton
03/01/15 08:35 AM
Newest Members
tzalu, Sideways, daveishi, glgeek, canivour
52993 Registered Users
Who's Online
117 registered (-SyN-, 2010_FX4, asb32952, Al, AandPDan, 12 invisible), 1681 Guests and 175 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52993 Members
66 Forums
227368 Topics
3626474 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Potholes and frost heaves... by daman @ 1 minute 26 seconds ago

Michigan is terrible also, frost heaves are bad its like driving down a dirt road!, come spring time they lay down and all is smooth again.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: USS Omaha LCS-12 by CT8 @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

Gabrielle Giffords,Ruins the ship.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Fram Ultra $2 rebate by SHOZ @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

3/1/2015-9/30/2015 $2 off with a max of 2 rebates. Fram Ultra Rebate Form
Jump to new posts Re: Napa March sale 3/1-3/31 by jacky @ 1 minute 53 seconds ago

none of those sounds like a deal to me
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: question for canucks, re: skype. by Kuato @ 3 minutes 5 seconds ago

I don't know the answer there, but I do know that you can pay a small amount and get international dialing with Skype. I was in training in Canada a couple years back and made calls to the US. IIRC it was under $20USD for a couple of months. Hope
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Synthetic Rebate Fail by Quattro Pete @ 4 minutes 15 seconds ago

Not the same situation as OPs, but I just got 10 qts of PP from PepBoys last weekend. It came with $10 MIR per each 5 qts, so $20 total. This one was handled by PepBoys and it was fairly painless. I didn't have to mail anything. Just had to go on
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: White condensation Foam in oil cap by daman @ 4 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZZmanI have a 2002 Buick with a 3800 super charged engine. I just changed the oil yesterday and noticed for the first time the above mentioned oily foam. Not alot but some. This is a first. I am thinking the fact that it has
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Last of the Oliver Hazard Perry class Frigates by tig1 @ 5 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr NiceWas it difficult to weld on a ship? Tight, confined spaces.... Very much so. The inner bottoms for example were hard to crawl through much less weld. Often we had we had to crawl head first and drag our gear with us
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Manly and unmanly foods by totegoat @ 5 minutes 30 seconds ago

Manly is if it tastes good, eat it and if it feels good, do it. Unmanly is dieing of thirst with so much beer available.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Bike for a very short rider by DuckRyder @ 6 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle... By the gods...it is NOT "all mental". It's very simple: being very short and barely 90lbs, she simply does not have the size or leverage to handle a 700lb motorcycle! She had trouble simply straddling th
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Newer jeeps ? pro's & con's ?? by whip @ 6 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 19jacobob93The biggest con is that the new Cherokee is now built on a FWD unibody therefore is rendered fairly useless off road. The last Cherokee as well as the latest Grand Cherokee and Wrangler are still body on frame chassis
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Why I own AWD Suv by Miller88 @ 6 minutes 43 seconds ago

I have a 4x4 SUV. On snow tires. I use it when we get feet of snow. Otherwise I stick to the front drive car with snow tires. I was reminded just how good of a decision I made when I got FWD and spent $400 on snow tires, instead of spending $10K ext
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Why pilots love their "job" by FowVay @ 7 minutes 16 seconds ago

I am not a pilot but I am a quality control inspector at a major carrier and I think that if people knew the 'behind the scenes' stress and hard work that goes into running an airline much of the gloss would be tarnished. Flying for the Majors is a
Jump to new posts White condensation Foam in oil cap by ZZman @ 7 minutes 40 seconds ago

I have a 2002 Buick with a 3800 super charged engine. I just changed the oil yesterday and noticed for the first time the above mentioned oily foam. Not alot but some. This is a first. I am thinking the fact that it has been extremely cold and the
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Synthetic Rebate Fail by tommygunn @ 8 minutes 31 seconds ago

The last Pennzoil rebate I had, they sent me a rejection notice three days after I already got the check!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How much should I thin spar urethane? by demarpaint @ 9 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Originally Posted By: demarpaintOriginally Posted By: JHZR2 I'm doing this in a pretty cold environment which also doesn't help. How cold? Around 60F. The nibs are visible essentially as soon as I lay down the coat
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: cracked block Honda civic by ls1mike @ 9 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: eljefinoOriginally Posted By: DuckRyderOriginally Posted By: eljefino... If it cracks so that exhaust gets into the cooling system, it can over pressurize it and stress things out. Hogwash. Elaborate? I've had a bad head ga
Jump to new posts Re: Engine feel sluggy going from 5w20 to 5w30 5.4L 3v by -SyN- @ 9 minutes 54 seconds ago

My son and I have used M1 0W-40 in his 08 5.4L 3V for a few years now and have had NO ill effects! Just a very slight loss of MPG according to his Edge! The 5.4L 3V seems to really like the 0W-40! Never Sluggish! Kole drives the truck all the ti
Jump to new posts Pennzoil Synthetic Rebate Fail by Rhymingmechanic @ 10 minutes 59 seconds ago

I've been waiting to post until this situation resolved itself. It finally has, and not to Pennzoil's credit. The short version is that I bought two jugs of Pennzoil Platinum for the fall rebate (limit 2) and submitted two online forms and separa
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Disabling Intel Wireless ZeroConfigService in W7? by brentalan @ 12 minutes 15 seconds ago

I find it to be unnecessary, so I disable it. You could always turn it back on if you find not having it gives you trouble.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft 820-s Oil Filter Failures? Fram Ultra? by jmb3675 @ 12 minutes 46 seconds ago

The flow rate for the FL-820s is 11-13gpm according to Ford. The flow rate for the Wix 51372 and 51372XP is 11-13gpm which has smaller inlet holes. The Mobil 1 M1-210, with even smaller holes, is 13.5 gpm. The flow rate for the Motorcraft FL-400s i
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil causing seeps? by Mike72 @ 13 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaroOriginally Posted By: Mike72If an engine has even the slightest weep when using natural petroleum oil it will become a lot worse when you switch to synthetic. My experience has been the opposite. Synthetics ha
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: USS Omaha LCS-12 by 2010_FX4 @ 13 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whipNot to get all political, but why would they name a ship after her? Has she done anything to deserve such an honor? The shooting was tragic, but I don't think getting shot warrants a ship in your name. Am I wrong here? I th
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: cracked block Honda civic by Oil Changer @ 15 minutes 10 seconds ago

If, if, if, if, if,... All speculation or educated guess at best. Honda does not have to do a thing. Threats and anger will only be counterproductive. Originally Posted By: philipp10I wouldn't call that greedy, if the radiator blew...
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Missing E-mails Unearthed... by spasm3 @ 15 minutes 13 seconds ago

Lerner will take the fall.
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 ... 303 304 >