Recent Topics
Egg Casserole
by chiefsfan1
08/31/16 06:24 PM
What oil would you recommend for my driving?
by Dylan1303
08/31/16 06:16 PM
Racing oil not recommanded for street use ??
by ST2008
08/31/16 05:10 PM
Vlad is the oil guy?
by CharlieBauer
08/31/16 04:56 PM
2015 Tacoma 4.0 V6, 9.8K mi. Amsoil Signature 5W30
by btanchors
08/31/16 04:54 PM
Sounds of Black Holes Merging
by MolaKule
08/31/16 04:53 PM
BEST BROWSER?
by Eddie
08/31/16 04:46 PM
Are Cooper CS5 LRR?
by Stewart Fan
08/31/16 03:14 PM
Camry battery tested bad.
by chiefsfan1
08/31/16 03:08 PM
Electricly conductive grease for Samsung Galaxy???
by Drew99GT
08/31/16 01:40 PM
Right Oil and OCI for my Application?
by lancerplayer
08/31/16 01:06 PM
AZ card 20% off, AAP card 13% off
by gojoneeded
08/31/16 12:44 PM
Newest Members
JoeI, binarycache, MarkieB, albertson, Chevy538487
58973 Registered Users
Who's Online
88 registered (andyd, 86cutlass307, andrewp1998, andrewlg, AEHaas, 09_GXP, 8 invisible), 1533 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58973 Members
66 Forums
253822 Topics
4167494 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: BEST BROWSER? by wemay @ 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2010CivicI would say Chrome Me too. I've used: Google Bing FireFox
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Everyones Favorite Dino and Synthetic at Wal Mart by OldEuroCarLover @ 54 seconds ago

I've mainly been using Mobil 1 High Mileage or Rotella T6 at Walmart for years now. It always seems to be the cheapest place to get oil. I posted a thread here recently about brand perception because I've noticed that I'm not basing my bias toward p
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Camry battery tested bad. by chiefsfan1 @ 4 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Leo99Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1Originally Posted By: Leo99On my 2015 Camry, the memory was saved after I replaced the battery. I didn't need to do anything special to save it. It was great not having to reset the clock o
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Egg Casserole by chiefsfan1 @ 5 minutes 35 seconds ago

This is my favorite. 1 pound sausage, what ever flavor. I use sage. 1-Package seasoned croutons. 6 oz fresh shredded cheddar cheese. 4 oz fresh shredded Swiss cheese. 4 oz fresh shredded pepper jack cheese. 8 eggs 3.5 cups half and half. 1 tablespoon
Jump to new posts Re: BMW 0W-20 by fdcg27 @ 6 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rooflessVWPeople are flocking from Lexus because their cars look downright ridiculous nowadays. In the present market, a BMW is still the most "drivers oriented" car you can buy, period. Times change, and BMW has a
Grease
Jump to new posts Re: Grease for marine davit crane by doitmyself @ 7 minutes 29 seconds ago

If your davit crane has no seal to keep dirt and water from entering the bottom sleeve, think about installing something like this, without the bottom clamp:
Jump to new posts Re: Camry battery tested bad. by Errtt @ 7 minutes 32 seconds ago

I missed the times Costco carried Kirkland labeled JC batteries for a nice price. My Costco then had the prices go up, then carried fewer batteries, now batteries other than Kirkland labeled.
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Racing oil not recommanded for street use ?? by Astro14 @ 7 minutes 58 seconds ago

What car were you going to put this racing oil in? The Goodyear slicks used in NASCAR probably wouldn't be a great choice for it, either....
Jump to new posts Re: Old 4Runner Oil Suggestions.. by FlyNavyP3 @ 8 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: leemajors6qts Valvoline MaxLife full syn going in tomorrow, weather willing. Thanks for the help y'all. What viscosity did you end up buying? Filter? I just picked up a case of 5w30 Napa Synthetic for use in my nearly 316,000
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil 0W-30 Honda S2000 40,259 OCI w/bypass by rrounds @ 11 minutes 43 seconds ago

slalom44, You should try a 10/40. Using 0/30 with all that make up oil really skewers your numbers, like tbn and others. If going to a 10/40 slows down the oil consumption, thats good and if it dosn't than you can top off with the 0/30 and be right b
Jump to new posts Re: Old 4Runner Oil Suggestions.. by leemajors @ 11 minutes 51 seconds ago

6qts Valvoline MaxLife full syn going in tomorrow, weather willing. Thanks for the help y'all.
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Tacoma 4.0 V6, 9.8K mi. Amsoil Signature 5W30 by FlyNavyP3 @ 12 minutes 46 seconds ago

I'm not sure the cost per quart on the Amsoil SS but I'd think that there are other oils that would produce similar results at a significantly lower cost for the same mileage run. Other than that I wouldn't say that there's anything to worry about he
Jump to new posts What oil would you recommend for my driving? by Dylan1303 @ 13 minutes 34 seconds ago

Hi all i own a 2006 tiburon 2.0 5 speed. Has a sri and a few other bolt ons. Miles are 108k. I bought this car with 104k. I drive this car with spirit. I was wonder what kind of oil i should be running? I drained the dealer oil and used some synpower
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Electricly conductive grease for Samsung Galaxy??? by andyd @ 16 minutes 7 seconds ago

a dab of any grease, even vaseline will suffice. The contacts displace the grease enough to make the connection Another vote for de-oxit before and maybe grease after
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Tacoma 4.0 V6, 9.8K mi. Amsoil Signature 5W30 by ST2008 @ 17 minutes 28 seconds ago

Do TAN and TBN have predicted relationship? What I means is if we have only TBN or TAN number, can we determine the other number with acceptable accuracy? Also what is acceptable TAN number ?
Jump to new posts Re: Everyones Favorite Dino and Synthetic at Wal Mart by andrewp1998 @ 20 minutes 5 seconds ago

GET full syn, m1 afe
Jump to new posts Re: Camry battery tested bad. by Leo99 @ 21 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1Originally Posted By: Leo99On my 2015 Camry, the memory was saved after I replaced the battery. I didn't need to do anything special to save it. It was great not having to reset the clock or radio stations or GPS add
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: BEST BROWSER? by Leo99 @ 23 minutes 10 seconds ago

Personally, I use firefox. I like it best.
Jump to new posts Re: Camry battery tested bad. by chiefsfan1 @ 24 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1Originally Posted By: Nick1994Get the $48 Walmart battery, you live in the land of long car-battery life. Maybe, we get hot but not like you do. Then we plunge below zero in the winter m
Jump to new posts Re: Racing oil not recommanded for street use ?? by ST2008 @ 28 minutes 1 second ago

So, the NASCAR logo stamped on every Mobil engine oil bottle is a misleading advertising. right ???
Jump to new posts Re: Does Anyone Remember... by tig1 @ 30 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pscholteOriginally Posted By: HosteenJorjeI believe Mobil I became available in the USA in about 1978. I first used it in a small block 350 which called for 10W-30. Never had a problem with Mobil I in 38 years. I remember those
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Japanese companies aren't as good ! by cptbarkey @ 30 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: itguy08 Nothing really special about Honda/Toyota. Good marketing and rose colored glasses. They break just as much as a Ford or a GM. Factual data says otherwise.
Jump to new posts Re: Right Oil and OCI for my Application? by andrewp1998 @ 31 minutes 5 seconds ago

gold , made better for winters
Jump to new posts Re: Racing oil not recommanded for street use ?? by bullwinkle @ 31 minutes 44 seconds ago

Little or no detergents, it would need to be changed much more often. As always, UOA would tell the story on how long it would be safe to run it.
Jump to new posts Re: Racing oil not recommanded for street use ?? by Ohle_Manezzini @ 32 minutes 5 seconds ago

In 1989 to 1991, I ran a racing oil fully syn, SF category, viscosity 10w60 I bought in a honda dealer promo. Completely Ignoring the oil art, I put it in my XLX350 shared sump wet cluth and ran it for about 11,000 miles (17.500kms), that I made a lo
Page 1 of 243 1 2 3 ... 242 243 >