by HTSS_TR
05/27/16 09:22 PM
Arthritic joints
by Eddie
05/27/16 08:55 PM
Trouble Installing Filter
by Astro_Guy
05/27/16 08:09 PM
Kia P0138 Code From Old Amsoil Stabilizer ??
by Quadrasteer
05/27/16 07:43 PM
Micro Guard Filter
by Jason1221
05/27/16 07:38 PM
'88 Caddy Brougham 307 c.u. oil selection
by momo
05/27/16 07:34 PM
Newest Members
troutwest66, AIRJAC3, bpete65, LEVY, Timmytimmy
58000 Registered Users
Who's Online
20 registered (bdcardinal, ebr1190rx, Blkstanger, bbhero, 2 invisible), 529 Guests and 292 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58000 Members
66 Forums
249509 Topics
4084457 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arthritic joints by peejaycruiser @ 14 minutes 6 seconds ago

Have arthritis in both ankles knees shoulders hips hands fingers, best thing I found to use is Krill Oil tablets. A few days of taking them and most of the pain is tolerable.
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 5w50 now FS too by ebr1190rx @ 16 minutes 19 seconds ago

inasmuch as I recall FS stands for full synthetic a legal requirement in Germany to denote not a petroleum-derived HC (hydrocarbon) but a true chemically made in the lab with group 4 poly Alpha olefins or group 5 polyol esters, and other synthesized
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Help finding specific oil. by Shannow @ 28 minutes 16 seconds ago

You won't ever find a 5W40 in that flavour. M1 0W40 used to be bottle as EC in Oz for a little while. But to be GF-5, they must offer certain fuel economy improvements over a particular reference oil (something 30)..5W40 isn't going to do that.
Jump to new posts Help finding specific oil. by Mickxalix @ 33 minutes 52 seconds ago

I've searched a lot over the internet and atuff but still can't find a 5W40 oil with API SN and Ilsac-GF5. They can only be found in 5W30 and 5W20 etc. In 5W40 I still have yet to find some.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Witnessed accident and driver running from scene by qwerty1234 @ 40 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dave1251Kettle meet pot. This guy endangered motorists to get a "good pic" of the license plate. And yet he gets kudos and compliments from the usual crowd. Law enforcement usually doesn't like this type of actions b
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arthritic joints by Merkava_4 @ Today at 02:01 AM

Quote:WellesseŽ Joint Movement GlucosamineŽ, 33.8 Ounces Some people swear by that stuff; I haven't tried it myself though. They got it at Costco.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 5w50 now FS too by bdcardinal @ Today at 02:00 AM

I wish I could find M1 5W50 in stores. I need about 9 quarts every 6 months or so.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Trouble Installing Filter by Merkava_4 @ Today at 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Astro_GuyI've purchased a M20 x 1.5 die with the thoughts of cleaning up the threads. Run the die. As long as you use it correctly, you'll be fine. Remember: one step forward, two steps back.
Jump to new posts Re: Interpreting oil pressure vs engine RPM by Shannow @ Today at 01:48 AM

BrocLuno, could you post some pics of some donks that you've done ? If you were to evacuate a chev V8 sump, the psi across the pump would stay the same, gauge pressure would drop. What does the relief on a dry sump reference to ? The inlet side o
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
I found this at Walmart. Prices may vary at other Walmart locations. I got a few at this price.
15k km on HDI, still smooth.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for used suv/cuv by dohnuts @ Today at 01:34 AM

Another round of test drives today. Nissan Rogue: seats were excellent as advertised, good visibility and driving position. Tech was good, but didn't like the cvt transmission. My sons really liked it, but I think that's because they liked the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arthritic joints by double vanos @ Today at 01:22 AM

I've been doing white raisins soaked in gin. Works pretty good but I'm gonna try the white apple cider vinegar - sounds good, so I'll try it!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arthritic joints by sm00thpapa @ Today at 01:19 AM

I wear a permanent knee brace and take Morphine and Methadone.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: What are advantages of rotation ? by Barwich @ Today at 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: BobFoutOriginally Posted By: Branson304Don't rotate on FWD & RWD vehicles all you want, but I just remind people how important it is to rotate tires on most AWD vehicles. I rotate tires every 5,000 miles typically on my AWD
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Do you have a fave Motorcycle Oil? by sm00thpapa @ Today at 01:16 AM

Nothing but Shell Rotella 15W-40 for my 09 FZ6R. I stocked up on oil when I found it for $11.99 a jug.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Peerless/Tecumseh 205-024c by The_Eric @ Today at 12:44 AM

In my experience, the torque for a particular assembly almost always follows fastener size/grade guidelines. So for a 5/16"-18 gr5 bolt, you'd have 13lbs. Grade 8 would be 18lbs.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Micro guard Gl14609 150 hours by robo339 @ Today at 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: sw99Originally Posted By: robo339 From wixs look up it shows they are the same fuel filter If you want to pay shipping I'll send them to you. I sent you a pm just let me know cost and how you wanna be paid
Technical and White Papers
Originally Posted By: WheelIs there a reason they don't use a hydraulic tensioner with an idler gear in a chain application ? The over designed Yamaha XS650 engine used an idler spocket on the tensioner. Inside the timing chest of the problematic G
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arthritic joints by Dyusik @ Today at 12:36 AM

From good to best. Ibuprofen , ie motrin Naproxen Ie a level Mido prednisone, the good stuff
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: What are advantages of rotation ? by BobFout @ Today at 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Branson304Don't rotate on FWD & RWD vehicles all you want, but I just remind people how important it is to rotate tires on most AWD vehicles. I rotate tires every 5,000 miles typically on my AWD Taurus & I did the same
Jump to new posts Re: '88 Caddy Brougham 307 c.u. oil selection by Dyusik @ Today at 12:28 AM

I don't see any better 10w30 than t5/delo for that car. Cheap (enough), stout base, stout ep and detergent add pack.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: What are advantages of rotation ? by Dyusik @ Today at 12:24 AM

Don't do it on the jeep, too lazy. Can't do the cars one is staggered directional other one has 3 different tire sizes
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Result; 5 additives tested in a lab by Dyusik @ Today at 12:22 AM

Pay for the dyno and share your results, it'll be just like sharing uoa :p
Another oil change coming soon for both Euro cars. No top up oil added in any of the two engines and both have around 10K KM already. Will use Helix Ultra 5W-40 PurePlus again. Still the cheapest "Full Synthethic" i can get apart from Mag1
Page 1 of 242 1 2 3 ... 241 242 >