by otis24
27 minutes 47 seconds ago
5.7 Hemi Ram 1500
by Rojack
38 minutes 1 second ago
Experiences with all seasons
by wings&wheels
42 minutes 40 seconds ago
Changing cartridge oil filter - 2011 T&C.
by mrsilv04
50 minutes 27 seconds ago
How can I look up what transmission a specific car
by 7055
Today at 07:58 AM
A boy,his flag,and a uniform.
by CourierDriver
Today at 07:14 AM
painting steel rims..
by dblshock
Today at 07:14 AM
Cobalt vs Cruze?
by supton
Today at 07:13 AM
Sea Foam Trans Tune or what?
by Egg_Head
Today at 06:39 AM
Wix 57356 vs 51358
by The Critic
Today at 03:53 AM
Barrett Jackson Car Care
by bobbob
Today at 01:31 AM
ISO Question
by DarthDuty
Today at 12:01 AM
Newest Members
rsamerica, DaveSC95, Justin251, Rojack, LordHumongous
54061 Registered Users
Who's Online
96 registered (19jacobob93, ag_ghost, AlaskaMike, AutoCoil, 2009Edge, 11 invisible), 1608 Guests and 117 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54061 Members
66 Forums
231705 Topics
3713549 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: mobil1 ep or pennzoil platinum? by GenaFishbeck @ 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gabriel9766Here soon the impala will b due for an oil change and i want to go run the OLM all the way down to 0%. Im trying to decide between mobil1 ep or new pennzoil platinum. Also what would b a good oil filter to run? Ive us
Used Oil Analysis - Motorcycle
1.0 % fuel messes up the susvis iron is kinda high...must be a lot of gear shifts from the tranny shedding like crazy too long on oil for motor this new
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: painting steel rims.. by 19jacobob93 @ 2 minutes 18 seconds ago

I just quickly washed mine and then roughly sprayed them with one coat of cheap satin black spray that cost me $2.38 at the local auto parts store (SCA). I had all 4 wheels off, washed, dried, painted and back on within about 30 minutes cause I want
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Time to fess up ? what have YOU done... by Benzadmiral @ 2 minutes 32 seconds ago

My first oil change on the W126 Mercedes. I was all ready to go with oil and filter when I discovered I didn't have the right socket to undo the cartridge filter's cap. So I drove 1/2 mile to the parts store, got the socket, came back, drained and
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: New gun safe by RedOakRanch @ 3 minutes 40 seconds ago

Good point to consider but that's just something to find out not a reason to not bolt it down. My house has exactly those problems but I know where the lines are so I had a little advantage. Stay away from the kitchen, baths and service entry to the
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: where to buy... by ag_ghost @ 5 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Killer223greetings. i have an older early 04 dodge cummins. designed for CI oil. Valvoline still makes it. http://www.valvoline.com/products/commercial-industrial-products/heavy-duty-diesel-engine-oils/73 but i can't seem to fi
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: This is what I think... by IndyIan @ 5 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Miller88The first soccer-mom downsized SUV that started it all .... Every Explorer, Blazer (s10), Rav, CR-V, Escape ... owes its existence to the XJ Cherokee. Not sure if that's good or bad, though. It makes sense though
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Dipstick, screw in or not? by threeputtpar @ 7 minutes 4 seconds ago

Since it's a Tecumseh, I'd check the oil level without screwing the stick back in. This will force you to have more oil in the case than you would if checking it with the stick screwed all the way in. Everyone knows that if you run a Tecumseh even a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by tenderloin @ 7 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tenderloin At least in Southern California what has happened over the past decades are many jobs including fast food that was once done by teenagers and college students are now done by mostly Hispanic adults. What was once pock
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Changing cartridge oil filter - 2011 T&C. by cptbarkey @ 10 minutes 1 second ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZuFwZHTDE looks like he changed the filter first with little to no spillage, and then drained it. odd, but okay.. another, i like this guy alot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w6aYysThTU
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by HerrStig @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tenderloinThe same people complaining about low wages in many cases are also supporters of open borders, H1B visas etc. +1. Is it too much to ask for a coherent immigration policy which balances the ability to supply work an
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Pressure Interpretation by user52165 @ 11 minutes 0 seconds ago

Glad you have to FSM - Honda's are among the best written and will become extinct - on line only. Why not post all this in a Honda forum? Sure to be some sharp owners there. I still think your readings are high.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: crossman pellgun oil by HerrStig @ 14 minutes 1 second ago

I use Remoil on my RWS. You don't need to use much.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Experiences with all seasons by panther427 @ 14 minutes 17 seconds ago

http://www.nokiantires.com/winter-tires/nokian-wrg3/ They have a tire in your size. Pricey but great tires
Jump to new posts Re: 5w30 in a spec 5w20 by deven @ 14 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShannowOriginally Posted By: LubeLukeWell the whole purpose of a lighter oil seems to be for improved fuel economy, without increased wear. The people against the lighter oils are claiming increased wear, without any proof thoug
Jump to new posts Re: Update: Mobil1 HM reducing consumption by Colt45ws @ 17 minutes 1 second ago

I had Mobil 5000 in the CVPI and it was burning a quart every 1500. I switched to Valvoline Maxlife that I picked up for a song and its now just under 3000 miles per quart. Not as huge a difference as in your case, but yeah, HM oil does work.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra At Wal Mart-Are They Selling Them Again by CELICA_XX @ 18 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SilverC6Not sure FRAM is ready for prime time in the European imports category. Given the stats of the Fram Ultra, how do you arrive at this opinion?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by tenderloin @ 19 minutes 8 seconds ago

The same people complaining about low wages in many cases are also supporters of open borders, H1B visas etc.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by user52165 @ 19 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HerrStigOriginally Posted By: tenderloin At least in Southern California what has happened over the past decades are many jobs including fast food that was once done by teenagers and college students are now done by mostly Hispa
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: ISO Question by DarthDuty @ 20 minutes 58 seconds ago

They use the same test, so lets say both filter 95%, my question is, is it better for 95% @ 20 microns or 29 microns?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by HerrStig @ 21 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spasm3The market does not support it. These are basically entry level minimal skill jobs in a low cost low quality food market. The jobs are not designed to be for a long career. Why should someone demand higher pay when you fli
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Camaro... ew by A_Harman @ 21 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: d00df00dI've never seen a modded car make ALL the numbers AND be as easy to drive AND be as reliable as a much newer one that does everything out the gate. And that's including cars that cost much more to mod than the newer car
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: FRAM Extra or Puro Classic by FutureDoc @ 21 minutes 31 seconds ago

If E10 was 'the' issue, it would potentially be dispersed across more brands (basically anyone with a cellulose media and it would be distributed more equally across even tearolator's product line. Ruptures might even be distributed around the media
Jump to new posts Re: Update: Mobil1 HM reducing consumption by bigt61 @ 21 minutes 44 seconds ago

Try MaxLife Blend, it's certainly worked for me.
Jump to new posts Re: Update: Mobil1 HM reducing consumption by Miller88 @ 22 minutes 5 seconds ago

I always thought high mileage oils were a farce. The Pennzoil HM I put in the cherokee seems to have slowed down the leak from the oil pan gasket and whatever else. It's no longer dripping on the exhaust crossover and marking it's territory!
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 ... 69 70 >