Recent Topics
Bst.Price On Brand NewSUV?Negotiate Before Rebate?
by crazyoildude
07/27/16 12:12 PM
Fram 3675 vs 3506?
by Wasatch1
07/27/16 11:20 AM
Oil Filter Q? Part 2
by BlueOvalFitter
07/27/16 10:54 AM
0W20 in the Ranger?
by iambretto
07/27/16 10:11 AM
Sears/Kmart DieHard Gold 40R on sale 50% off
by slacktide_bitog
Motorcycle tire repair out on the road, best kit?
by LoneRanger
Weedeater air filter oil???
by Drew99GT
07/27/16 10:08 AM
Brand Comparison between 5w-40 vs. 15w-40
by mbacfp
07/27/16 10:07 AM
Friend only wants to do what he wants?
by motor_oil_madman
07/27/16 09:58 AM
LC9/LC9S Slide Wear
by Hokiefyd
07/27/16 09:51 AM
MaxLife ATF use where ford Mercon V call for ?
by MetalSlug
07/27/16 08:41 AM
Your FINAL though on Quaker State oil line
by MetalSlug
07/27/16 07:45 AM
Newest Members
uicgrad, snydercn, surfbum, Tmemz4, woollum86
58613 Registered Users
Who's Online
94 registered (2015_PSD, AirgunSavant, 901Memphis, aquariuscsm, Alfred_B, 7 invisible), 1989 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58613 Members
66 Forums
252311 Topics
4138103 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: totegoatOriginally Posted By: Triple_Se7enI put trash (dog poop bags) in people's truck beds when they block the pedestrian sidewalk with their pickup while I walk my dog in the neighborhood, instead of either moving further-up
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Bst.Price On Brand NewSUV?Negotiate Before Rebate? by VeeDubb @ 1 minute 18 seconds ago

I'd aim from 25k plus tax, license etc. Watch the doc fees. This is based on a quick cars.com sort.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why do people put trash in other peoples truck bed by 02SE @ 1 minute 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8There is a new class of low class people. This.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: QS filters 'closer' to OEM quality? by HosteenJorje @ 2 minutes 37 seconds ago

DENSO
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: MaxLife ATF use where ford Mercon V call for ? by blupupher @ 3 minutes 41 seconds ago

Yup, Maxlife is a great fluid for Merc V applications. I have it in my '02 F150 (transmission and PS fluid) and my brother-in-laws '04 F150 transmission. As Canadastand said, Maxlife is thinner (5.9 cSt @ 100C) compared to Ford Mercon V (7.5 cSt @
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why do people put trash in other peoples truck bed by totegoat @ 4 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7enI put trash (dog poop bags) in people's truck beds when they block the pedestrian sidewalk with their pickup while I walk my dog in the neighborhood, instead of either moving further-up the driveway, or they fail to
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Semis: what has changed? by gman2304 @ 6 minutes 7 seconds ago

Years ago companies used the old 'household movers guide' to determine mileage between points. It got to where those companies couldn't keep drivers as they were paid 'city limit to city limit' per the guide. In that scenario when you enter the dest
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Sears Battery Pricing by Hootbro @ 7 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PhishinOriginally Posted By: PeterGreen Walmart apparently doesn't sell an AGM battery for my car. I never understood this statement. Unless you have a really exotic/bizarre set-up, your battery is either top or side post.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Bst.Price On Brand NewSUV?Negotiate Before Rebate? by crazyoildude @ 8 minutes 22 seconds ago

Quick question i am going with a friend to buy a new 2017 full size Santa Fe SE for his wife. What is a good price for that vehicle and should i negotiate before or after all rebates? The car msrp is $33,965 He said he thinks he can get it for $30,
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram 3675 vs 3506? by Kibitoshin @ 9 minutes 26 seconds ago

Less oil capacity than what the manual calls for so you might have to subtract 1/4-1/2 quart when running the smaller filter.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: MC FL820 6,000km's Cut Open by MetalSlug @ 14 minutes 15 seconds ago

Still using Motorcraft here on all my Ford, without loose sleep. 4-5k or 6 month which ever come first. this is recently couple day ago for my 98 GT
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: LC9/LC9S Slide Wear by Hokiefyd @ 14 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AlAlso check this: http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219734 That's helpful. I've looked at at all of the different options of finishes on the LC9-S, and it seems to be only blued (for the dark finish).
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcycle tire repair out on the road, best kit? by totegoat @ 15 minutes 45 seconds ago

I carry the Stop & Go off road and a 12v compressor. On a bike, several cartridges make sense.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Golf R by VeeDubb @ 16 minutes 39 seconds ago

Cutting through all the b.s., I think futuredoc would like to see the R discontinued (or priced under 30k) and the GTI in the 20-25k range. Then it would all make sense to him. Right now he doesn't have a theme for VW apart from maybe "cheap e
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Golf R by HemiHawk @ 19 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: surfstarAgain, you are off-base ranting. You rant like the GTI/R ONLY comes in a DSG version. It has an available 6 speed manual, just like your genesis. Why not rant against Hyundai for their soul-robbing 8spd auto? You know,
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Magnetec "Edged" out? by Jetronic @ 19 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8Lets not forget todays fuel efficient oils have to meet the mpgs that a PAO oil would give so It will be interesting if there is a mpg or any other difference . We are in the habit of comparing syn vs Conventional oils hyped
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcycle tire repair out on the road, best kit? by 02SE @ 20 minutes 10 seconds ago

I also carry a stop & go tire plug kit, and a CO2 inflator and several cartridges.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: "Creaking" Conti DWS's? by Lolvoguy @ 22 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CapriRacerLolvoguy, Look very closely at the interface between the wheel and the tire - that is the flange area of the wheel where the tire wraps over the edge. Do you see bits of metal, like a fine dust? If so, then my old f
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale 12- AC Delco PF 48 oil filters by dson @ 25 minutes 9 seconds ago

SOLD djkson
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcycle tire repair out on the road, best kit? by Kawiguy454 @ 28 minutes 37 seconds ago

Ive repaired at least 5 times with no issues and keep one in every car and motorcycle. The small pouch has everything for a cycle or get larger kit for cars. A compressor of your choice or CO2 and your going again in 5 minutes. http://www.stopngo.co
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Golf R by surfstar @ 32 minutes 51 seconds ago

Again, you are off-base ranting. You rant like the GTI/R ONLY comes in a DSG version. It has an available 6 speed manual, just like your genesis. Why not rant against Hyundai for their soul-robbing 8spd auto? You know, the one offered in your coupe?
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil SS 5w30, 10K, 04 Chevy Tahoe, 206K by timeau @ 34 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bulwnklI can't tell you whether that engine is about to let go. I can tell you that the 5.3 in a former work Tahoe seized while running down I-15 at a roughly similar number of miles as yours. It was maintained properly throug
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Golf R by Ramblejam @ 34 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FutureDoceven a "bad" temperamental one that is in the Hyundai. Sure, the catch point seems random, the shifter is moody This can be rectified with nothing more than a fluid change.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Golf R by FutureDoc @ 38 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HemiHawkYea, honestly I've totally come around on the whole auto vs manual debate. With a true quality dual clutch car, you're still just as involved in the process of selecting the gear. You just don't operate the clutch. It
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 0W20 in the Ranger? by Toaster_Jer @ 39 minutes 52 seconds ago

I have been running the 0w20 for several years in my 98' Ranger after I learned they back specked the 3.0
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 ... 72 73 >