by pb
Today at 09:20 PM
Can am maveric oils?
by Chris142
Today at 09:16 PM
New Schaeffer 5w30 ACEA E6
by spiderbypass
Today at 08:53 PM
$1.37 Mobil1 from O'Reillys. Good or no good?
by howie2092
Today at 08:48 PM
LED signs on trucks
by simple_gifts
Today at 08:12 PM
What say you? PYB 10w40
by jdavis
Today at 07:53 PM
New pump in power washer question
by threeputtpar
Today at 07:27 PM
WM Rollback on Rotella T5 and T6
by KD0AXS
Today at 07:16 PM
Newest Members
help_please, Mr_EMan, Firas, ChristianReske, nash3222
55262 Registered Users
Who's Online
61 registered (BHopkins, bchannell, ag_ghost, AP9, bourne, 901Memphis, 4 invisible), 1144 Guests and 69 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
55262 Members
66 Forums
236953 Topics
3819145 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts PF 47 cut open by ChevyBadger @ 6 minutes 26 seconds ago

Just under 4k on this filter, looks good and looks like the engine is fairly clean. Adbv was pretty stiff, haven't had that on any other AC Delco I have used especially on a short oci.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts 2005 SAAB 9-5 Aero - Seeking advice by Randy @ 8 minutes 33 seconds ago

I'm inheriting a 2005 SAAB 9-5 Aero wagon which is a 2.3L I4 16V MPFI DOHC turbo engine. The car has 185,000 miles on it and it runs super smooth. I understand that this vehicle was dealer maintained in it's early life and that the 2005s don't suffer
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by spasm3 @ 15 minutes 49 seconds ago

Okay
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by raytseng @ 20 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spasm3Originally Posted By: raytsengI will go so far as to say, if you are in any business major or program and NOT going out and networking and socializing you are doing it wrong I understand what you are saying, but how did
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Timing Belt Woes by The_Eric @ 25 minutes 19 seconds ago

AS Tegger asked- if it's making what can be described as a whirring noise, and also the noise you described (generally with the covers off), a sticky noise, it's because the belt has been adjusted too tight.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: AC Delco moving to all E-core: What to do now? by Kruse @ 28 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zuluplus30 Suggestions from here? Purolators scare me. Wix and their filter efficiencies confuses me. Fram is hit or miss (not to mention the stigma of the OCOD when it comes to dealership warranty issues). I suggest tha
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Whats left for 'traditional' green? by 901Memphis @ 30 minutes 24 seconds ago

The Prestone All makes all models looks very close to conventional green but its not as opaque. I'm using that in my Nissan now mixed with conventional green.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting. by 901Memphis @ 31 minutes 29 seconds ago

Get a more powerful light and place it on the outside of the garage to keep them attracted to that
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Vehicle Shopping by OSUFan86 @ 32 minutes 32 seconds ago

Alright so I test drove the Dodge Durango & they also had a Ford Expedition & I've read everything everybody had to say just wondering if anybody had anything to say about the Ford. I know I'm asking alot of questions just think it's wise to
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by RamFan @ 32 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VuflanovskyOriginally Posted By: doitmyselfWhat would BITOG be if we didn't have a weekly outlet to beat our chests. LOL We must be the best people on earth. Let's give ourselves a hand. No debt. No TV. No leases. No fast food
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: P0420 after 02 sensor change by 901Memphis @ 32 minutes 56 seconds ago

CRC Guarenteed to pass actually has a good amount of PEA in it, i ran it a couple times when my P0420 was on and it didn't make it go out until i changed the fuel pump.
Jump to new posts Re: A Short Time Line for Development by ExMachina @ 33 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fsskier"Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread"Says it all, maybe? fsskier, Ben Franklin said: "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." Maybe that will get you over your fear of discovery, gain, and thought.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Frozen Carbeurator by 901Memphis @ 34 minutes 22 seconds ago

Its a real product, i heard about it quite awhile go.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by Vuflanovsky @ 35 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: doitmyselfWhat would BITOG be if we didn't have a weekly outlet to beat our chests. LOL We must be the best people on earth. Let's give ourselves a hand. No debt. No TV. No leases. No fast food. No soda. No photo bombs. Defi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting. by spasm3 @ 36 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GreasymechtechLocation? Bug type/species in your area? Try LED. http://www.science20.com/anthrophysis/mo...ial_light-82243 North carolina, near greensboro.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Reputable warranty company? by Wolf359 @ 37 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: montero1I was just speculating it was an auction car. I guess I'm assuming that's where it came from, since it didn't end up at a real dealership. I think it's a foolish purchase as I don't believe he looked at any of the cars h
Jump to new posts Re: A Short Time Line for Development by ExMachina @ 39 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BenitoWho is doing the disallowing and allowing of your mixology? Your wife? You have a lot to learn about load, viscosity, bearing surface area, hydrodynamics, etc. if you have to ask that. Also, engines now often specify
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting. by Greasymechtech @ 40 minutes 20 seconds ago

Location? Bug type/species in your area? Try LED. http://www.science20.com/anthrophysis/mo...ial_light-82243
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Best oil filter 2016 Subaru Legacy 3.6R H6 by ZeeOSix @ 44 minutes 23 seconds ago

Here's a Flow vs Delta-P graph of a PureOne with 200 deg F oil (5w-30 equivalent). Even at 12 GPM, the delta-p is only ~5 PSI. Reference Thread [Link]
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting. by spasm3 @ 46 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: eljefinoRun a fan? A fan might be a good idea! never considered that. Would a whole house fan work, to suck them out of the garage ? Or a positive pressure fan to keep them from flying in?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by Nick1994 @ 48 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Mr NiceNick, What field are you focusing to use your business degree in ? Cars are great, but its not wise being cash poor and having the latest and greatest, big house and a layoff can cause a financial disaster. I haven't
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Garage lighting. by spasm3 @ 48 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: eljefinoRun a fan? Set up a bat house to attract bats? LOL i do have bats, I have thought about building bat boxes for the novelty of it. I have a lot of fields around me and woods also. I can hold my 18650 flashlight still
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: WM Rollback on Rotella T5 and T6 by rickmeseke @ 49 minutes 29 seconds ago

Im gonna need to pick up t5. For my jeep i just hate going to walmart lol
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by spasm3 @ 50 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: raytsengI will go so far as to say, if you are in any business major or program and NOT going out and networking and socializing you are doing it wrong I understand what you are saying, but how did he go from a full time stud
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Who likes car payments? by Nick1994 @ 51 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: raytsengOriginally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: spasm3Originally Posted By: Nick1994I'm 20, almost 21. A lot of my friends have new or newer cars that they're spending most of their pay checks on. Ridiculous. St
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 ... 79 80 >