by jiffydarren
09/02/14 09:00 PM
less than a month
by Donald
09/02/14 08:33 PM
Replacing the Dry Cracked Michelins
by Nick1994
09/02/14 08:31 PM
Any tips on reupholstering center arm rest?
by gregk24
09/02/14 08:09 PM
Which grand touring smoothest, quietest on Civic?
by flinter
09/02/14 08:08 PM
Window AC vs Central AC
by fisher83
09/02/14 08:06 PM
should I?
by mrjlube
09/02/14 07:56 PM
ISIS
by KevGuy
09/02/14 07:52 PM
switcharoo
by 99Troopers
09/02/14 07:43 PM
We're officially a Honda family now!
by sasilverbullet
09/02/14 07:38 PM
Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ?
by 97tbird
09/02/14 07:29 PM
Newest Members
dobbs101, Fleeter7, AK45, GabrielPrice, TheGuyGRM
51179 Registered Users
Who's Online
122 registered (2010_FX4, 808Soldier, 3800Series, 901Memphis, 1 FMF, 65f100, 15 invisible), 1856 Guests and 264 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51179 Members
64 Forums
218720 Topics
3448848 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Route 66 - What Would You Do? by JHZR2 @ 8 seconds ago

I did this. Bought my 82 300CD from an old lady in LA. Picked the wife up at Orange county airport, and went on our way. Some of old 66 is still there and marked, some is still there but unnamed/marked, and some is just realigned with I-40. So
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: should I? by ThirdeYe @ 58 seconds ago

That's a good price. My girlfriend has an '01 with around 62,000 miles on it and it's been a great car so far. The 5-speeds are generally more reliable than the autos in that particular year as well. If there is truly no rust, go for it. I must say t
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: We're officially a Honda family now! by sasilverbullet @ 1 minute 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: gregk24Congratulations! Take good care of them and they will go a long way. Do they all have CVT's? Yes - I like the way the Accord's shifts much better. With the civic, it kinda feels a little "rubber-bandy" somet
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Snow tire/made in USA rant by stephen9666 @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oilotakuto my knowledge goodyear is all thats left for the most part at least as far as major brands. I've been told coopers and mastercraft (cheaper cooper brand) are no longer usa made. Not accurate. Many Cooper tires are USA
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft FL-820S - 10,173 miles by ThirdeYe @ 4 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JODOriginally Posted By: R80RSNice pics, thanks. Glad to see continuing confirmation that Motorcrafts are more robust than Purolators. I don't think is in any way confirmation of anything besides that fact that this particula
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Platinum BITOG approved? by gregk24 @ 4 minutes 27 seconds ago

Pennzoil has been making excellent oils for years, use with confidence. WELCOME!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by opus1 @ 4 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: javacontourI see a potential work-around for fast food restaurants: Romeoville, IL, Illinois Highway 53 south of I-55. The kiosks don't look like the picture, but they're already up and running at the McDonalds there.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Kohler engine likes to burn oil as much as gas. by Alltherage @ 5 minutes 6 seconds ago

I've stopped any consumption with full syn 10w30 PCMO and syn blend hdeo 10w30 delo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Window AC vs Central AC by JHZR2 @ 5 minutes 17 seconds ago

If you go portable, be sure to get a two-hose system. The one hose systems are less efficient, as you have to draw external air in, or exhaust internal air out, in order to operate the condenser and remove the condensate by evaporation. We dont o
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Honda oil filters by ThirdeYe @ 5 minutes 31 seconds ago

They're good filters. The previous owner of my Acura used the A02s for the first 120,000 miles a majority of the time and I've used the A01 many times since then on the same car. I'm not sure if I'd go out of my way for them again since more efficien
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: We're officially a Honda family now! by gregk24 @ 5 minutes 39 seconds ago

Congratulations! Take good care of them and they will go a long way. Do they all have CVT's?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: noise after front end work by FLORIDA @ 6 minutes 17 seconds ago

My book says that the bushing nuts need to be 130lbs of torque. Your saying I need to do this with all the weight on the suspension right? Do you think the 30 miles I drove today tore anything up or ruined the alignment if those nuts aren't anywhere
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Kohler engine likes to burn oil as much as gas. by Alltherage @ 6 minutes 22 seconds ago

My courage will smoke if oil is at full mark. Run it at 1/4 up the bracket or even at the add line
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: less than a month by Quest @ 6 minutes 24 seconds ago

congrats! Q.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ? by gathermewool @ 7 minutes 4 seconds ago

D&C The One. I go through it at about one squirt per month.
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Platinum BITOG approved? by dave1251 @ 7 minutes 16 seconds ago

You realize Castrol and sludge are guilty by association in parts of Canada? Just like Pennzoil and sludge is associated here in the U.S.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Accord transmission plug gunk ?? by Quakish @ 7 minutes 32 seconds ago

i do 10k/yr. i change atf every 2 years (3.5 quarts d&f). even at $8/quart, which is what $30? i don't think that's going to kill the pocketbook. and i sleep better at night. LOL
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ? by JHZR2 @ 7 minutes 55 seconds ago

I like the chemical engineering aspect of extraction, as well as the chemical synthesis of artificial scents. That said, I wear none. I do have a bottle of something, its all numbers and it smells nice, but I use maybe one squirt when Im going to s
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Route 66 - What Would You Do? by 2010_FX4 @ 8 minutes 4 seconds ago

One of the things I have always wanted to do was drive Route 66 (as much as possible on the old highway) from Chicago to Los Angeles. I have been coast to coast on I-10 and border to border (north and south) as well. I am not getting any younger (in
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ? by opus1 @ 8 minutes 39 seconds ago

I'm an Aqua Velva man.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Don't forget to remove your pictures from cloud... by d00df00d @ 8 minutes 56 seconds ago

Bringing up more examples is not the same thing as explaining your reasoning. Also, doubling down on your "ignorance is no excuse" line is... shall we say, a bit striking given your claim that no one is blaming the victim. Do we get an ex
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: noise after front end work by FLORIDA @ 9 minutes 33 seconds ago

I didn't do either!! I thought that would be done when the manufacture put the control arm together. I just torque the pivot arm to frame nuts to 155lbs per my Haynes manual. Didn't know I needed to mess with the bushing nuts.
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Platinum BITOG approved? by babbittd @ 9 minutes 50 seconds ago

Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: $10 rebate - Pennzoil Full Synthetic by DutchBrad @ 9 minutes 54 seconds ago

I am still waiting for my SOPUS rebate from last year. IF I try this, I am keeping the original reciept and taking the stupid oil back if the rebate does not show. I got a denial last year, called, and they said I submitted two on one form. I got
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: '08 BMW 328xi, BMW 5W30, 10.5k OCI, 57k vehicle by MCompact @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Blackstone.
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 ... 78 79 >