by Merkava_4
02/07/16 09:57 PM
Schaeffer 711 10w30 Detroit 60 12.7
by TiredTrucker
02/07/16 09:17 PM
2012 Mazdaspeed3 transaxle 36k OCI 75W80
by MD1032
02/07/16 09:13 PM
Ford announces new assembly plant in Mexico.
by mrsilv04
02/07/16 09:10 PM
Guy with a cart full of Euro 5W40
by ledslinger
02/07/16 08:51 PM
Ever wonder how the new Camaro is made?
by BobsArmory
02/07/16 08:43 PM
Credit Card Reader 4 Smart Phone-Small Business
by crazyoildude
02/07/16 08:16 PM
talent doesn't pay like it used to.
by motor_oil_madman
02/07/16 07:46 PM
Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure
by JHZR2
02/07/16 06:58 PM
Valvoline white bottle 2.99 at Menard's.
by jhellwig
02/07/16 06:47 PM
Newest Members
slewman, lithium1189, Monktana, djh3, Compignite
56850 Registered Users
Who's Online
64 registered (Astro14, Bandito440, ajchien, 15SilvyEcotec, 19jacobob93, 4 invisible), 836 Guests and 154 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
56850 Members
66 Forums
244397 Topics
3979501 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: David Fry in his own words by Merkava_4 @ 1 minute 30 seconds ago

I'm not asleep like the rest of you people are. I see the writing on the wall. Maybe it's because I don't watch television; I don't know.
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: F-14 Questions Answered - Ask Away by CT8 @ 1 minute 41 seconds ago

Following all this brings up this rather personal question. How long are the flights and what if you have to urinate? I would need a plane with a bathroom. Coffee and microwave to heat up the donuts would be nice as well.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Pops-a-vent fuel can vent by ragtoplvr @ 2 minutes 15 seconds ago

Much complaining I do not under stand. I have new cans and like it. Invert with the spout closed. Release lock, press lightly on spout to move the valve, it opens. pull up to close. Easy. No spill even on the weedeater, there you do need to be
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trans Pacific Partnership by Silk @ 2 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Alfred_BLOL, saw the [censored] thrown at your Prime Minister. How come you can say [censored] but I can't? It wasn't the Prime Minister, but his No2 as stand in. It's all complicated, but the PM wasn't invited...then he was
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: World Economic Collapse is imminent by Merkava_4 @ 6 minutes 41 seconds ago

What happens if the dollar all of a sudden is worth only 10 cents or less ? I'll tell you -- you're gonna have alotta hungry and desperate people running around.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: David Fry in his own words by Gasbuggy @ 7 minutes 42 seconds ago

Living in CA, I guess you chose prison.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by daves87rs @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Originally Posted By: DoogNEWS FLASH: JAPANESE CARS RUST OUT. All cars rust out. All cars corrode. Cars in non salt areas that still see morning dew still show surface corrosion... I get that. My issue is that a few
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by daves87rs @ 11 minutes 54 seconds ago

I can understand where he is coming from. Nothing wrong with expecting better, especially a company with good products like Honda... You want your car to stay as new for as long as possible. Though the scary part is the wife's cavalier, when new back
Jump to new posts Re: Ever wonder how the new Camaro is made? by Gasbuggy @ 12 minutes 3 seconds ago

made so you can't see out of it
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 11,000 miles on a BMW by ragtoplvr @ 12 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: donnyj08ride it to Alaska and have it changed before you head back home. you should be able to find oil for it in Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau fairly easily I would think. Keep running your Rotella T5 or T6. That will be so
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by JHZR2 @ 13 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DoogNEWS FLASH: JAPANESE CARS RUST OUT. All cars rust out. All cars corrode. Cars in non salt areas that still see morning dew still show surface corrosion... I get that. My issue is that a few spots that could have been
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 80 Hypoid? by MotoTribologist @ 15 minutes 15 seconds ago

GL-5: 75W-90, 80W-90, 85W-90; All readily available and will be fine in a final drive. Just about all final drives take 90 weight these days. It's a hypoid system most likely so a hypoid gear oil (ie. GL-5) is preferable as others above me have alrea
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling with 2003 Camry update by Nick1994 @ 15 minutes 52 seconds ago

engineer20: This is what I highly suggest you do- 1. Sell the Camry. It has a KBB value of $2500 2. Buy a brand new 2016 Mitsubishi Mirage - it even gets 44 mpg 3. Put down the $2500 on the Mirage The monthly payment on a 2016 Mitsubishi Mirage aft
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: I've Become a Ballistol Advocate. by bubbatime @ 16 minutes 24 seconds ago

I busted out my dusty can of Ballistol and cleaned my German HK91 with it. A German lube with a German gun - just seemed appropriate. Made in Germany, and you know the Germans make good stuff.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: David Fry in his own words by Merkava_4 @ 16 minutes 33 seconds ago

He's looking at prison time if he gives himself up -- what kind of life is that ? Sooner or later we're all gonna have to decide between prison or death. I already made my choice.
Jump to new posts Re: Ever wonder how the new Camaro is made? by Falcon_LS @ 16 minutes 35 seconds ago

Awesome, thanks for sharing!!
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by JHZR2 @ 16 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dan_ericksonYour putting snow tires on now? What's the point? What wheels are you using for snow tires in your first post? Yeah, we got dumped on two weeks ago... But we usually get decemt snows in late February/early March.
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by joegreen @ 17 minutes 36 seconds ago

I like living in the north east but I hate how the cars rust out.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: What oil for a beater vehicle? by ChevyBadger @ 20 minutes 37 seconds ago

Whatever AZ has on clearance.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: David Fry in his own words by bubbatime @ 21 minutes 35 seconds ago

You should join the "patriots". Whether he dies or not is 100% up to him. IF he wants to play suicide by cop, that is no American Hero or "patriot". What a bunch of losers.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl picks by Nate1979 @ 21 minutes 38 seconds ago

Can't believe how the Denver defense destroyed Cam. Didn't see that coming.
Jump to new posts Re: Ford announces new assembly plant in Mexico. by bdcardinal @ 22 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: earlyreOriginally Posted By: bdcardinalFWIW the build quality on my mom's 2014 Fusion built in Hermosillo is a lot higher than the build quality of my 2014 Mustang built in Flat Rock. have you gotten bitten by drive line issues
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: What oil for a beater vehicle? by Gasbuggy @ 24 minutes 47 seconds ago

Mobil 2
Jump to new posts Re: Ever wonder how the new Camaro is made? by fcjeep @ 27 minutes 31 seconds ago

Very cool. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Disappointed with Accord after one Salt Exposure by dishdude @ 28 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Here's a question for you: Anchorage Alaska gets plenty of snow, so why don't they use salt there ? Salt doesn't work below 15ish degrees fahrenheit. Honda makes a good car, but there's nothing magical about them. T
Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 ... 83 84 >