by motor_oil_madman
05/30/16 08:33 PM
Done with Sandisk USB Sticks
by JHZR2
05/30/16 08:20 PM
Pineapple Margaritas
by sleddriver
05/30/16 08:12 PM
Replacing Drywall In The Bathroom (Insulation)
by Warstud
05/30/16 07:56 PM
351W build with a flat tappet
by ssregal39
05/30/16 07:30 PM
Fuel injector cleaner that will run the engine?
by Red00Jetta
05/30/16 07:12 PM
Car's models of 1990 and now
by HTSS_TR
05/30/16 07:02 PM
Another dealer oil change story
by mclasser
05/30/16 06:36 PM
Diagnosing HEI ignition module and ignition system
by Fsharp
05/30/16 05:58 PM
Spark such way?
by yvon_la
05/30/16 05:48 PM
Newest Members
hokieag07, Welder_Repairman, saredX, Corraun, kevinstoyhauler
58023 Registered Users
Who's Online
93 registered (4WD, 69GTX, 74DartSport, 04SE, Astro14, 07titan, 7 invisible), 1576 Guests and 140 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58023 Members
66 Forums
249614 Topics
4086667 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: What's the best filter out of these? by jk_636 @ 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: horse123Originally Posted By: jk_636Fram Ultra for 4 OCIs of no less than 400,000km or 86 years whichever comes first. k Just saved you the hassle of having to read through about 3600 responses by summarizing their an
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by OVERKILL @ 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ssregal39Originally Posted By: OVERKILLI'd probably look at the Weiand Stealth for this setup FWIW. I think I agree. Or the RPM.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: is my extension cord bad? by sleddriver @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

How long and what gauge?
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CARQUEST Filters are now made by Purolator (pics) by Shellguy @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

And car what u think...u like those Mobil ones u cut open huh?? they look good i must say
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Diagnosing HEI ignition module and ignition system by The_Eric @ 2 minutes 6 seconds ago

The "C" post of the module is what provides negative to the coil to charge it. It (the C terminal) will only switch negative once the pickup coil has sent the module a signal and that only happens when a magnetic tooth passes the pickup, cr
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CARQUEST Filters are now made by Purolator (pics) by Shellguy @ 2 minutes 28 seconds ago

Relax...dont get hurt by some general conversation....i more or less was saying these guys change contracts so fast its unreal...i understand how things work doesn't mean i like it...all I'm saying.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: What's the best filter out of these? by horse123 @ 4 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636Fram Ultra for 4 OCIs of no less than 400,000km or 86 years whichever comes first. k
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by ssregal39 @ 4 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OVERKILLI'd probably look at the Weiand Stealth for this setup FWIW. I think I agree. Or the RPM.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CARQUEST Filters are now made by Purolator (pics) by jk_636 @ 5 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SayjacQuote: ...It's true even the blues will be Purolator very soon So that statement can be interpreted to mean that information directly from the so called "bat cave" says it's 'definitive' that Fram/Rank has lo
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by ssregal39 @ 5 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: skyactivDon't believe everything you read, but regardless, this is an interesting website: Scroll down a million words if you wanna see his test data. https://540ratblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/motor-oil-wear-test-ranking/ I'
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CARQUEST Filters are now made by Purolator (pics) by car51 @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

Means start buying M1 filters
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Pirelli by nutdriver @ 5 minutes 42 seconds ago

Like IveBeenRued, I have also had a terrible time with Pirelli CinturatoP7 A/S Plus on my Jetta I purchased in late March 16. I can not get them balanced with a reasonable amount of weight. One standard balance and the shop sent me out with excessiv
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by ssregal39 @ 9 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShotGun429 We do hundreds of performance builds here,The Valvoline VR is a great choice, We sell alot of Brad Penn (Now Penn Grade) for the flat tappet customers, never a problem with a customer. 110 pounds on the seat is a go
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: snapper blade control is stiff by Kuato @ 10 minutes 22 seconds ago

You can disassemble the entire cable, pulling the center steel out of the sheath; it's likely just a bit rusted/corroded. Motor oil has worked for me in the past, both lubing up the cable and getting some oil into the sheath before reinserting the c
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by OVERKILL @ 11 minutes 11 seconds ago

I'd probably look at the Weiand Stealth for this setup FWIW.
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by skyactiv @ 11 minutes 17 seconds ago

Don't believe everything you read, but regardless, this is an interesting website: Scroll down a million words if you wanna see his test data. https://540ratblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/motor-oil-wear-test-ranking/
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by ssregal39 @ 11 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OVERKILLThat is going to be a TOTAL sleeper, LOL! You keeping the old hubcaps and everything on it? I just may keep the hubcaps (kinda want some magnum 500s) and yes SLEEPER is the key here. Quiet mufflers too.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CARQUEST Filters are now made by Purolator (pics) by Shellguy @ 11 minutes 57 seconds ago

So does this mean i need to stock up on my CQ blues now till i see the date in big letters not he top?? Unreal these guys always trying to cheapen out something...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Witnessed accident and driver running from scene by grampi @ 12 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BladecutterOriginally Posted By: grampiOriginally Posted By: qwerty1234I don't think we need vigilantes that could potentially endanger others taking the law in their own hands. Vowel, "decades in prison" for letting s
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by ShotGun429 @ 12 minutes 48 seconds ago

We do hundreds of performance builds here,The Valvoline VR is a great choice, We sell alot of Brad Penn (Now Penn Grade) for the flat tappet customers, never a problem with a customer. 110 pounds on the seat is a good number. Gregg
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: is my extension cord bad? by Kuato @ 12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bubbatimeOriginally Posted By: motor_oil_madmanI haven't tested it, but I was using my air compressor today and I started it up and let it run for about a minute, then my brother came out to yell at me for making too much noise
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: MicroGreen filter at 8,114 miles by jk_636 @ 13 minutes 11 seconds ago

Looks outstanding!!! Thanks for the pictures. These are going to be my new go to filters starting with my next oil change!
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by Kuato @ 15 minutes 1 second ago

Nice! What about Rotella 5w40?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts new HDM part number for lacrosse headlamp recall by lucerne06 @ 15 minutes 47 seconds ago

does anyone know the NEW part number for the buick lacrosse HDM headlamp recall..they will not give it to me over the phone, they say only the dealership can change the module.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: What's the best filter out of these? by jk_636 @ 16 minutes 3 seconds ago

Fram Ultra for 4 OCIs of no less than 400,000km or 86 years whichever comes first.
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 ... 63 64 >