04/24/14 05:01 PM
Fram Air Hog - what happened to them?
by copcarguy
04/24/14 04:07 PM
Newest Members
Rage2010, FenderGuy53, chevlvr, ashnlopez, venki
49688 Registered Users
Who's Online
107 registered (01rangerxl, 2stroker, 901Memphis, 97f150, 74DartSport, 2004tdigls, 8 invisible), 1625 Guests and 183 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
49688 Members
64 Forums
212374 Topics
3329511 Posts

Max Online: 2651 @ 04/21/14 04:38 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mom's car totaled by bdcardinal @ 4 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pottymouthIs that the Dark Side color? I love that color, no picture I have seen ever does it justice. Nice car. Yup it is. My mom has not seen it yet in person. I keep telling her it is like my friend's 2004 Mystichrome C
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Truck Tool Box by moklock @ 4 minutes 17 seconds ago

Better Built or the identical Kobalt boxes from Lowes are a decent cheaper option. The Better Built SEC series or a UWS box is a nice upgrade though
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Oz Natural Gas prices. by Kiwi_ME @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: expat...visitors from Wellington NZ last year, they were very impressed by the way we build houses here in terms of insulation etc. Funny, that's 'cause many houses here are the same ones built by the European immigrants in the
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Delvac 0w40 vs M1 0w40 by Doug Hillary @ 7 minutes 42 seconds ago

Hi, Ndx - Yes, Delvac 1 5W-40 performed well in Porsche engines and those of many others. I used it in the three that I owned with excellent results If Delvac 1 0W-40 had been available I would probably have used that instead And of course you ar
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: impact guns opinions and advice by JHZR2 @ 8 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VikasBut can it be his primary impact gun at his work? Will it handle 40-50 hours a week for years? You are talking about $450 investment for that cordless kit. +1. Cordless has its place for remote use and whatnot, but it w
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Laptop brand, any suggestions? by JHZR2 @ 12 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ClutchDiscDoesn't matter... My point is I've got all that and my OS cost me $0. Got all what? I'm all for unix-like stuff, but for an is that isn't as mainstream, from a company that doesn't have a retail presence or history
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: vibrating 330 polaris.l by The_Eric @ 16 minutes 11 seconds ago

Weird. I don't recall the 330 being a paint shaker... If I remember tomorrow, I'll ask my friend what he thinks. He was a Polaris MSD at a dealer for a few years- maybe he has heard of something. I know the 330's weren't rockets though...
Jump to new posts Re: 4.2 liter F150 starts then dies by Warstud @ 18 minutes 47 seconds ago

See if you can keep it from stalling by spraying starting fluid into the throttle.
Jump to new posts Re: 4.2 liter F150 starts then dies by 97f150 @ 21 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 71ChevyguyDoes this truck have factory anti-theft? Try using another key if you have one and see if it keeps running. I did bring the spare key when I went out there. Tried that immediately and got the same result. I forgot to
Jump to new posts Re: My Next oil change for under $25 by KevGuy @ 22 minutes 15 seconds ago

So, are we all in agreement that Motomaster is not sludge? Originally Posted By: GarakOriginally Posted By: SilverC6You would think SOPUS could come up with a better name than that. SOPUS didn't come up with the name either, Canadian Tire did. It's
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about leaving the GF by The_Eric @ 22 minutes 40 seconds ago

OP, the women aren't always pinker on the other side... Physical attraction is only a small part of the relationship equation. Does your current partner attract you emotionally, spiritually, and mentally? Sure, my sex drive could "see" me
Jump to new posts Re: Delvac 0w40 vs M1 0w40 by virginoil @ 25 minutes 8 seconds ago

Yep the proposed oil will need to have the OEM builder/approval from Porsche and not just stating that it meet the specifications "...........". Far cry from meeting and having the builder approval IMO.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Adding SSD to a 6-year-old desktop? by ToyotaNSaturn @ 26 minutes 55 seconds ago

Intel, Plextor or Samsung 840 Pro series SSDs have been great. Other cheaper models may work if they use the same controller and NAND flash but really, you never know. Read the reviews at NewEgg to make up your mind.
Jump to new posts Re: Short OCI for tow by simple_gifts @ 27 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: domer10Originally Posted By: simple_giftsIs that the motor with 3.5qt sump? Where did u get that from.....this isn't a sentra. I was confusing it with the Xterra, which with a V6 had a 3.5qt sump.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 1978 Ford LTD 351M QSGB 10w-30 2800 miles by Merkava_4 @ 27 minutes 38 seconds ago

A 20W-50 would do wonders for that Ford. My 1978 Cadillac loved Exxon 20W-50.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Adding SSD to a 6-year-old desktop? by ToyotaNSaturn @ 28 minutes 16 seconds ago

QP, in the BIOS, switch drive mode from legacy or ATA to AHCI. This is important. Then install from Win7CD, let Windows partition the disk during the install, done. That's it.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: E-mail reply from Mills on CCW policy by aquariuscsm @ 30 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: evanautumnyou've got it mixed up- this store has a sign up saying they welcome CCW. ^^Yep. I misunderstood the original post. I thought it was a store that was anti-concealed carry.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Outback - Subaru drops the MT and AT by Miller88 @ 31 minutes 13 seconds ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rmelLUwBi0&feature=youtu.be Here we go. Took some of me driving around the neighborhood
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: E-mail reply from Mills on CCW policy by moklock @ 34 minutes 20 seconds ago

The Mills family still owns the FleetFarm stores outright IIRC, as well as a couple GM dealerships and one huge Ford dealership in MN. They and the Blain family out of WI (oweners of Farm & Fleet in the midwest) who they seem to have a gentleman
Jump to new posts Re: A Slew Of Choices by Cujet @ 35 minutes 35 seconds ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRxJclk9UQ&hd=1 It's amazing what these VR6's can do.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: 2HP Briggs & Stratton cart engine project by asand1 @ 36 minutes 12 seconds ago

Small Update, the engine is assembled but I still need to mate the Quantum recoil to the shroud, and put together an intake/carb combo.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Laptop brand, any suggestions? by ClutchDisc @ 36 minutes 42 seconds ago

Doesn't matter... My point is I've got all that and my OS cost me $0.
Jump to new posts Re: 4.2 liter F150 starts then dies by 71Chevyguy @ 37 minutes 44 seconds ago

Does this truck have factory anti-theft? Try using another key if you have one and see if it keeps running.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: sludge 2005 pontiac vibe lk toyota corolla matrix by gregk24 @ 38 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 71ChevyguyI don't think it looks that bad considering the mileage on it. While it is def not a clean engine, all of the moving parts look decent. Using good quality fresh oil at reasonable intervals would clean that up over time
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Laptop brand, any suggestions? by disneyfire @ 40 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ClutchDiscOriginally Posted By: disneyfireMac's are thee ONLY way to go. Simply the best, period Apple make great products and we have NEVER had issues, viruses or any problems with them. There is a reason they are the only (lap
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 ... 68 69 >