by pandus13
Today at 08:53 PM
95 Ford Ranger - Runs rough, no power
by dsmith41
Today at 08:49 PM
False teeth
by Eddie
Today at 08:49 PM
Quaker State engine warranty...thoughts?
by ryan2022
Today at 08:46 PM
Hicks Oil
by yankees1
Today at 08:32 PM
Looking For A Good Battery For 2011 Santa Fe 3.5V6
by crazyoildude
Today at 08:18 PM
Pre-detonation
by edhackett
Today at 07:43 PM
SETI Investigating Signal
by buster
Today at 07:42 PM
Ontario: Energy has never been cheaper...
by OVERKILL
Today at 07:36 PM
Newest Members
davebe, Logos, alphanumeric, koidragon1980, iliveonnitro
58961 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (4WD, 69GTX, Anthony, akela, ammolab, 2009Edge, 8 invisible), 1526 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58961 Members
66 Forums
253756 Topics
4165902 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: acclimating to heat - tips, please by sleddriver @ 17 seconds ago

First, give yourself time to acclimate. You can't rush this anymore than acclimating to altitude. Start off well hydrated BEFORE even going into the heat/humidity. Second, if you feel nausea, dizzy, or light-headed, then you need to sit down in sha
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: acclimating to heat - tips, please by dishdude @ 1 minute 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: double vanosLoose fitting, light colored clothing, sun blocker if you're encountering lots of sun, eat light and drink plenty of water, preferably cold water. Get in some A/C if you can, to give your body a break. Good advice
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Buick Lacrosse V6 6,300 oci. Mobil 1. by 4WD @ 2 minutes 33 seconds ago

It is GDI - I like to call it a day at 7500 on GDI and not do UOA - but to each his/her own ...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: acclimating to heat - tips, please by Rolla07 @ 3 minutes 10 seconds ago

Dont you see 85 during Summer in Chicago?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jury Duty by dishdude @ 3 minutes 44 seconds ago

Geez, tough crowd! Everyone I know that has been called goes down, sits in the waiting room all day and is then dismissed and told they weren't needed. I have no interest in having my time wasted. I posted in a bit of a huff but after thinking abou
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: acclimating to heat - tips, please by pandus13 @ 4 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick199485 degrees my cookies are better then yours..... with the iffy AC in the mazda5. i think i need a re-charge
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Extending drain intervals - where to start by crazyoildude @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

Marco what is your first pick?
Jump to new posts Re: Brand perception by edyvw @ 6 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: pscholteOriginally Posted By: edyvwOriginally Posted By: OldEuroCarLoverOriginally Posted By: pscholteI try to use only the most scientific approach possible. For example I placed original GC in the very top tier because it was
Jump to new posts Re: Brand perception by BrocLuno @ 6 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: edyvw And yet, Redline advertises on their web page their oils for regular BMW's. MB's etc. ... If they are for small group of racers then they should advertise for them... They do. Web site aside, look at where they run pri
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ontario: Energy has never been cheaper... by HTSS_TR @ 7 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 51PlymouthMaybe I am mistaken but I thought we have been producing a surplus of electricity for years, and selling it to our US neighbours for less than it costs us to produce. We as consumers have to pay for this loss. Why w
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Economy with Mobil 1 Extended Perfomance by RGR @ 7 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wolf_06I was wondering if it has any other benefits, like fuel economy, versus the regular Mobil 1. Thanks! Not that I've ever noticed. Never noticed on Mobil AFE either.
Jump to new posts Re: Extending drain intervals - where to start by crazyoildude @ 8 minutes 9 seconds ago

Use a good synthetic and change once a year.
Jump to new posts Re: BMW 0W-20 by edyvw @ 8 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: edyvw Too bad F30 drives like Sonata! Not if it has the M sport suspension. Steering is still Sonata! Only new BMW that drives good is 2 series. Before you would buy base BMW and you would
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Butcher factory cooler lines? by DeafBrad @ 10 minutes 24 seconds ago

I wonder if by cutting the pipe and using rubber pipe that you would be introducing a possible failure point in the system?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Blains Farm & Fleet 8/25-9/4 $.99 synthetic by Nitronoise @ 10 minutes 56 seconds ago

what store dubuque is out
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For A Good Battery For 2011 Santa Fe 3.5V6 by Chewie @ 11 minutes 55 seconds ago

Most Everstart batteries are usually made by Johnson Controls but that can vary depending on location. Regardless I don't think I've seen a better warranty even from Sam's Club or Costco, but I'm happy to be corrected.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Blains Farm & Fleet 8/25-9/4 $.99 synthetic by Nitronoise @ 12 minutes 14 seconds ago

tried dubuque , as I have sales calls in the area , but to no avail out of stock
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Traverse, which oil would you use? by Danno @ 12 minutes 28 seconds ago

Use Dexos1 5W-30 rated oils(assuming that's what your oil cap shows) Using oils not Dexos1 rated would put you out of compliance if it comes to an oil related warranty issue. If warranty is not a concern, use what you want.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: acclimating to heat - tips, please by Nick1994 @ 12 minutes 29 seconds ago

85 degrees Lots of water and shade.
Jump to new posts Re: 95 Ford Ranger - Runs rough, no power by KD0AXS @ 12 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SuperflopCap rotor plugs and wires. No cap/rotor on this engine. They have coil packs and 8 plugs. 2 plugs per cylinder.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For A Good Battery For 2011 Santa Fe 3.5V6 by BrocLuno @ 13 minutes 30 seconds ago

Costco ... She can get warranty service at a lot of locations if needed. And they usually don't
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Buick Lacrosse V6 6,300 oci. Mobil 1. by vronline @ 13 minutes 31 seconds ago

I never have understood why you'd leave an old filter and used quart of oil in a vehicle when you're concerned enough to spend money on a UOA (or for any other reason really)... My 2 cents...
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For A Good Battery For 2011 Santa Fe 3.5V6 by Nitronoise @ 14 minutes 5 seconds ago

been running a Bosch in my wifes and daughters car from pepboys 85.00 5 year warranty
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ontario: Energy has never been cheaper... by Rolla07 @ 14 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OVERKILLOriginally Posted By: sciphi What percent of Ontario's power is coming from solar and wind? The vast, VAST majority, comes from the three nukes. Darlington could [censored] and make more power than all of our solar
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Y'all need neighbors like this one. by 4WD @ 14 minutes 57 seconds ago

LOL - and how Jed discovered oil ... (Always figured that round went deep)
Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 ... 72 73 >