by spasm3
10/25/14 10:10 AM
Oil recommendation for a 2015 Mazda 6
by BrianPA
10/25/14 09:20 AM
2015 Mazda 6 oil filter
by BrianPA
10/25/14 08:31 AM
Any contractors being hired to fight ISIS yet?
by LoneRanger
10/25/14 08:10 AM
NC Trip
by Quattro Pete
10/25/14 07:57 AM
TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable?
by Koz1
10/25/14 06:57 AM
Could this be the Royals year?
by reemoe2
10/25/14 06:44 AM
Do not drink now, wait...
by CourierDriver
10/25/14 05:54 AM
Clean thick oil in throttle body?!
by 19jacobob93
10/25/14 12:57 AM
Auto Parts Store Selling More Oil Filters Now..
by crazyoildude
10/24/14 11:27 PM
Sun facts
by oilboy123
10/24/14 11:25 PM
Cooper Zeon RS3-A Long Term Impressions
by MCompact
10/24/14 11:01 PM
Newest Members
ChevyTwo, BrianPA, JeepCommander, hevslark, Hox
51688 Registered Users
Who's Online
75 registered (01rangerxl, 2010_FX4, bigt61, AandPDan, 55Test, 6 invisible), 1811 Guests and 213 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51688 Members
64 Forums
221181 Topics
3497050 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Mystic @ 40 seconds ago

It is so silly to always hear the same thing over and over-ban guns and the problems are solved. And how many people have been murdered by people using automobiles, hatchets, baseball bats, poison, knives, explosives, etc., etc., etc. The mental hea
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sun facts by CT8 @ 2 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShannowLike I said the other day..."MAY"...is the mainstay of sensationalist journalism. They never say "may not be a problem". I worry about the big one I may have most.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tough older guy shoots home invaders. by oilboy123 @ 2 minutes 50 seconds ago

Hope the guy recovers OK. They look like a fun pair.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Mazda 6 oil filter by CT8 @ 4 minutes 35 seconds ago

The air filter is the most important oil filter.
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: NC Trip by 01rangerxl @ 5 minutes 42 seconds ago

Great pics. I love the NC mountains.
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol Edge Syntec 0W-20, 0W-30 BC, 0W-40 GC by edyvw @ 5 minutes 54 seconds ago

I changed my tune bcs Castrol changed their. I was not stuck to the brand, I was stuck to one particular product that worked fine. When they changed production site I was: why? Why changing something that had following at big market? Then they intr
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sun facts by CT8 @ 6 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleThe History Channel, NATGEO, Nova, and the Weather Channel are all trying to increase viewership with their ridiculous natural Catastrophe shows. The Weather Channel even now is getting into the macabre and the paranorm
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sun facts by CT8 @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudeA million earths? not say a million and one or two.. Im not sure anyone ever made it to the moon the first time but im not losing sleep over it either.. Actually a million and seven would fit. Did the math.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Drew99GT @ 7 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: youdontwannaknowOnce again its a kid getting possession of the parent's killing machine. This entire household should loose gun rights permanently. Whatever the reason may be - mental illness, video games, drugs, etc.. the comm
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tough older guy shoots home invaders. by CT8 @ 9 minutes 20 seconds ago

Definitely tough! An armed society is a safe society.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple Duralec by CT8 @ 11 minutes 24 seconds ago

Chevron,Mobil and Shell are my picks.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sun facts by HosteenJorje @ 11 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleThe History Channel, NATGEO, Nova, and the Weather Channel are all trying to increase viewership with their ridiculous natural Catastrophe shows. The Weather Channel even now is getting into the macabre and the paranorm
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Transporting Keystone oil By Rail by CT8 @ 13 minutes 17 seconds ago

Governor Brown is working on the miles traveled in your vehicle tax. Californians love to pay taxes.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do not drink now, wait... by Kestas @ 13 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hmmm... that means I'll have to wait two years. Hopefully, I'll remember to drink.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by mjk @ 16 minutes 8 seconds ago

2001 Tahoe - 1st change since purchasing it. 70k on it. Out: Unknown oil, Parts Master filter. Roughly 3500 miles, if previous owner is to be believed. In: PYB 5/30 and QS filter. Will probably run this combo until next spring, or roughly 4000
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: How deep of a puncture can a tire take? by y_p_w @ 17 minutes 29 seconds ago

I have a WRX myself, and I've dealt with two "unrepairable" tires - the aforementioned patched tire (for less than two weeks while the new tires were shipped) and a freeway-speed shredded tire. On the former I was OK with trying a new set
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Do not drink now, wait... by CT8 @ 17 minutes 47 seconds ago

Seem the results of a study depends on who pays for the study.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: what are you guys flipping? by tom slick @ 18 minutes 26 seconds ago

If you know how to weld then build trailers. They are simple and cheap to build. They are also easy to register when home built.
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable? by CT8 @ 18 minutes 46 seconds ago

Oil is pretty much oil the standard are quite high.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sun facts by Kestas @ 19 minutes 41 seconds ago

Even if space had a boundary, we'd have to wonder what is beyond that!
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable? by Nickdfresh @ 25 minutes 17 seconds ago

Plus (If we're talking about Buffalo, NY), one of the Mazda dealers is run by total jack offs anyways.
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable? by Nickdfresh @ 26 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sir1900Originally Posted By: Koz1TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable? I can get TGMO very easily MGMO would be a couple hours and a border crossing. No oil is worth driving a couple of hours for with or without a border cross
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Could this be the Royals year? by HosteenJorje @ 28 minutes 34 seconds ago

Our area is following this World Series very close as the Royals have many fans in southeast Nebraska due to the Royals' farm team in Omaha. Everyone needs to hit the jackpot once in a while and Kansas City's is long in coming.
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable? by HosteenJorje @ 33 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TravWhy not Mobil 1 AFE 0w20, it s good as anything out there despite all the hype about the others. Right on Trav.
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO or MGMO which is more desirable? by fdcg27 @ 33 minutes 49 seconds ago

A better question might be whether it would be worth going to a lot of trouble and expense to obtain MGMO. I think the answer is pretty obvious.
Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 ... 75 76 >