05/03/16 12:49 PM
GM 2500HD 75w-90 or 75w-110
by Stewart Fan
05/03/16 12:03 PM
Newest Members
myfarmertan, coachvonyo, ionix, Amtecol, DRAX392
57779 Registered Users
Who's Online
85 registered (ag_ghost, 2015_PSD, 69GTX, 2oldtommy, 901Memphis, 12 invisible), 1807 Guests and 270 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
57779 Members
66 Forums
248418 Topics
4062342 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: How often to get tires balanced? by HTSS_TR @ 3 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2010CivicThanks for the responses. I will only bring it in for a re-balance if I notice a vibration. It really doesn't make sense that the tire would become unbalanced unless a wheel weight fell off (and I can tell you I do not
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: which tq converter for my 408 stroker? by OVERKILL @ 6 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tomcat27I agree that the designer and I are on different pages. In talking to him he is replicating his own Ford build. I also agree that a crate engine would be cheaper and easier; but for personal reasons we are working with
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Costco Tire Service - now available for all tires by edyvw @ 9 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SayjacQuote:...They tried to sell me for Tiguan in 2013 tire that was made in 2011. I returned tire and said: unless tire is 6 months or younger, I am not buying it. They found it and install it.... I'd say that 'ime' with b&
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Merkava_4 by aquariuscsm @ 10 minutes 37 seconds ago

Happy birthday Merk!!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Merkava_4 by Trav @ 12 minutes 3 seconds ago

Just noticed its your birthday. I hope you many more and have a great day!
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Group 5 synthetic oil by Doug Hillary @ 13 minutes 4 seconds ago

Hi, over the years I've been on BITOG, Castrol's German origin lubricants with ester content have been oft discussed So again; Many Oil Companies were involved in Germany's synthetic lubricants and fuels development programme during the 1030s. It w
Grease
Jump to new posts When should you use grease with moly? by Jetstreamz06 @ 13 minutes 42 seconds ago

My equipment calls for #2 lithium grease. When should I use a grease with moly?
Jump to new posts Re: What oil should I use for 2000 cavalier that burns by SeasonalEclipse @ 15 minutes 4 seconds ago

Yeah my hack saw didn't work. Lol
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 15k miles on Fram xg6607 2011 Mazda 2 by Oro_O @ 18 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zzyzzxOriginally Posted By: Oro_OA) If you have a Dremel tool, that's the ticket. Put the filter in a soft-jawed vise or similar, then use a cut-off wheel to go around just above the base plate. There's ~1/2" void above th
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 04 Mercedes c230 any good by simple_gifts @ 21 minutes 14 seconds ago

MB's "Cimmaron" moment for sure.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator Boss PBL25277 by maxud @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

I have bought old versions of this purolator filter, before the boss came out, aka purolator classic. It was exactly same thing. It was always a Mann filter inside the package, and earlier versions even had Mann markings on it.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Ace Hardware Pennzoil Yellow May 4th to 9th $2.99 by Donald @ 27 minutes 15 seconds ago

But NAPA has NAPA synthetic for same price??
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Trip to Melbourne Australia: Recommendations? by Triple_Se7en @ 29 minutes 15 seconds ago

Is this non-stop? Good luck sitting in that plane and in the air for 20 hours. I could never do that.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Old HONDA almost too good to be true in Wisconsin by fdcg27 @ 30 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: IndyIanOriginally Posted By: DuckedOriginally Posted By: 01rangerxlOriginally Posted By: CKNOn many other forum/boards this would be a "piece of junk". Here, on BITOG-it's a "find". Yea-right! The proble
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Brake fluid ageing? by BigD1 @ 32 minutes 57 seconds ago

Dot 4 at six years maybe seven years in my Volvo 240, and it was black looking in the quart jars. A slowly dying master cylinder probably sped up the process of the fluid going bad too. Installed new master cylinder, rotors, front disc pads, and n
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Heard of Hemi Tick- is there "Hemi Shudder"? by OVERKILL @ 35 minutes 32 seconds ago

IIRC, 89 octane is the "recommended" grade for the 5.7L (with 87 being the minimum acceptable), that's what I run in my wife's '06. I have to run 91 in my 6.4L, as it has higher compression. Did your dealer check Witech to see if you have
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts VOA Motul 4100 Power 15W50 by GermanAutohaus @ 36 minutes 58 seconds ago

VOA for Motul 4100 Power 15W50. Manufacturer data sheet.
Jump to new posts Re: Ace Hardware Pennzoil Yellow May 4th to 9th $2.99 by GumbyJarvis @ 39 minutes 31 seconds ago

Is this happening at Sears too? Is there a rebate to stack with this?
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: How often to get tires balanced? by Mr Nice @ 40 minutes 11 seconds ago

Take it to Discount Tire and give the guy $5 to rotate your tires.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: If Anybody has 60K Lying around by OneEyeJack @ 40 minutes 54 seconds ago

My hat's off to anyone that can get everything working on a Wagoneer of that era.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO 0W20 7700 miles UOA by micmac @ 41 minutes 27 seconds ago

Previous fill was Pennzoil Platinum 0W20, and I did not change the oil on that oil change, so there is about 1/3 of a quart of PP left in there I suppose.
Jump to new posts Re: Motor oil university 106 by Shannow @ 41 minutes 33 seconds ago

Further, in various threads when the author of 101 has pointed back to 101 as providing THE answer, a number of times I have asked him to back up the "fact" with some credible source. On each and every occasion, he has declined ti even eng
Jump to new posts Ace Hardware Pennzoil Yellow May 4th to 9th $2.99 by BigD1 @ 45 minutes 9 seconds ago

Just got my Ace Hardware sales paper today, and Pennzoil yellow bottle is on sale for $2.99 a quart limit 5 with rewards card. Sale is good from May 4th through May 9th. Don't know why they put a limit on it this time around.
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Bardahl by Thebimmerfan @ 45 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636 I had no idea they make engine oil as well. I would be very interested [/quote] Their race oils are among the best - especially XTC and XTR series, but they're quite pricey. I even use Bardahl's marine grease for
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: How often to get tires balanced? by 2010Civic @ 47 minutes 12 seconds ago

Thanks for the responses. I will only bring it in for a re-balance if I notice a vibration. It really doesn't make sense that the tire would become unbalanced unless a wheel weight fell off (and I can tell you I do not curb the alloy wheels!) or if i
Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 ... 75 76 >