by Blue_Goose
Today at 09:37 AM
Oriellys MGL51372 cut open
by DSparks
Today at 08:46 AM
many ACEA a5/b5 and a3/b4 only api SL
by shDK
Today at 06:23 AM
New Plugs are Powdery Black. w/PIC. Diagnosis?
by Turk
Today at 05:14 AM
Looking for new oil/oil filter combo..
by radtech91
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Best atf for volvo 4t65ev/gt
by pjc360
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
A New Cert mark for ILSAC GF-6B?
by wemay
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
APPLES
by JHZR2
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
where is the best deal on Dexron VI ?
by LScowboy
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
Newest Members
kinder, SamBruin7, splatt, Lars65inc, dothedrew1202
51984 Registered Users
Who's Online
102 registered (4wheeldog, 123Saab, Alltherage, 440Magnum, AandPDan, 10 invisible), 1830 Guests and 171 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51984 Members
66 Forums
222547 Topics
3522557 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: APPLES by mcrn @ 2 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gregk24Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitInteresting that you have what appears to be a gas stove. After claiming in the past that your 1960's electric stove was superior to gas, and berating those of us who dared insinuate that g
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: GY Ultra Grip GW-3 or Firestone Winterforce by cp3 @ 3 minutes 0 seconds ago

I still get a hum out of my Yokohamas, it's not bad but it's there. Unless you think you need the performance aspect of the GW-3 I think you'll be fine with the Firestones. I always tend to take the back road bends quite a bit easier when I have the
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Tell me about 07 Subaru Tribecas by meep @ 3 minutes 50 seconds ago

This could be very simple. as someone else mentioned, there is a lot of panic here without any kind of troubleshooting. Subaru engines are well-built and yes have their known flaws but not unlike every other mfr. many will go to the crusher with perf
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Best deal to dump a used iPhone 5s? by Hokiefyd @ 3 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rjundiComing from a iPhone 4s>iPhone 6 you may change your mind on footprint. Its actually useful too look at things on web and using maps etc. My wife has an iPhone 5s and although hardware seems fine the screen makes it fee
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: GY Ultra Grip GW-3 or Firestone Winterforce by Quattro Pete @ 8 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Blue_Goosebut I wouldn't be able to buy a bolt on package like I can in the 18 size from the Rack Do you have a Discount Tire location near your? Have you checked what winter tires and rims they have available? They can be co
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Battery sprung a leak! by JHZR2 @ 10 minutes 12 seconds ago

Wow, great! Thank you!
Jump to new posts Re: New Plugs are Powdery Black. Diagnosis? by Turk @ 10 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Noey First, what on earth is a 'Bang bang' sound? And as an FYI, a car with that sound cannot be accurately described as 'near mint'. The owner of the car, who is from Kenya, said it was making a "bang-bang" so
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Battery Chargers by Miller88 @ 13 minutes 11 seconds ago

I use one of the 1.5w units from harbor freight on the Cherokee. It can sit a month opposed to 2 weeks before it drains a battery
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Best atf for volvo 4t65ev/gt by pjc360 @ 14 minutes 56 seconds ago

I haven't bought it yet. And am not sure I'm going to. The owner of the suv is a friend of mine and he told me the rear driveshaft needs fixed, I guess it's going out as well. I did watch him spend quite a bit of money on this thing in the short per
Jump to new posts Re: "best" fluid for '07 MDX rear differential by meep @ 17 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GreasymechtechThe 07 MDX does NOT have a dual pump rear diff. The electro magnetic clutches work fine with ATF-Z1 and normal visc multivehicle universal ATFs that are compatible with Z1. SH-AWD fluid? Don't give Honda an excu
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Internal Fighting within OPEC by sleddriver @ 19 minutes 8 seconds ago

More wailing and knashing of teeth http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsb...oil-prices.html Quote:Whatever action Opec agrees to take next week to halt the sharp decline in the value of crude, experts agree that one thing is clear: the world is en
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie question on power bleeders for brake by KrisZ @ 20 minutes 39 seconds ago

I can bleed the brakes or flush them myself with just an empty bottle and a piece of tubing. I noticed that, with the bleeder open and a tube attached to it, if you partially pump the pedal and release it fairly slowly at first when the tube is empty
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: 16MP camera being used in 8MP mode by NateDN10 @ 24 minutes 6 seconds ago

I'm not sure, internally, what the camera does when you're shooting at less than full resolution. It's possible that it just discards half or 3/4 of the pixels. You could do some experimentation - take some pictures at 16MP in a low-light situation,
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: 16MP camera being used in 8MP mode by Quattro Pete @ 24 minutes 8 seconds ago

For good high ISO / low light performance, you want a big sensor. Here's a round up of waterproof cameras: http://www.dpreview.com/articles/3436829...mp;ref=mainmenu Out of these, the Nikon has the biggest sensor, but it's also the most expensive.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for new oil/oil filter combo.. by ARCOgraphite @ 24 minutes 42 seconds ago

My little Honda and Subaru likes Valvoline VSP 0w20 and either the OE filter or the WIX57356 which has a base end bypass. The OE (uprated blue "FRAM") have a nice P-profile o-ring which is less prone to over or under torquing leaks. over t
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Craftsman Snowblower 247.88955 by mrsilv04 @ 24 minutes 53 seconds ago

Why not do what the manual says? At least once a year. A lot easier to remember. Seems quite clear to me. Mine takes less than a quart of oil, and about 15 minutes of work.
Jump to new posts Re: Simple Repairs made MORE Difficult by babyivan @ 24 minutes 59 seconds ago

Water pump on my pre-3800 is a pain. Also, the magnet for the cam sensor requires removing the timing cover. Removing the air filter requires wrenches, NO quick release tabs. Other than that, she's pretty easy to work on. Things on the 3800 got
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Q: For people that go multiple OCI on oil filters by SilverC6 @ 26 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixOriginally Posted By: SilverC6Z, you wrote the book on emotion and blinders. LOL Yeah .... riiiight. Originally Posted By: SilverC6Certainly filters become more efficient with use. But to recommend the use of a f
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Solar Battery Chargers by datech @ 29 minutes 13 seconds ago

They used to sell these quick disconnect 12v switches that would clamp onto a battery post. Maybe a good enough solution?
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Care car product storage by Bgallagher @ 30 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Propflux01I keep mine inside in my laundry room during the coldest months. They get kinda thick if I don't Same here. Garages can get cold enough to seperate. While maybe not freezing in there it can get cold enough to sepe
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: 16MP camera being used in 8MP mode by dparm @ 30 minutes 40 seconds ago

Digital point-and-shoot cameras under $400 are basically throw-away, that's right. They're good for 2-3 years of normal use and then the reliability falls way off. Micro-4/3, SLR, etc are typically built way better. My "cheap" T4i has with
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Straight Talk Wireless @ Walmart by supton @ 31 minutes 56 seconds ago

I had ST for a month or two, until I lost the phone... No real complaints but I went back to Tracphone in the end, just didn't like the cheapo phone I had. This summer I did upgrade to a smartphone, but still with Tracphone. An LG39C. I've been w
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: APPLES by pandus13 @ 32 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1Originally Posted By: pandus13Originally Posted By: gregk24Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitInteresting that you have what appears to be a gas stove. After claiming in the past that your 1960's electric stove was supe
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Parenting decisions - rethinking the last year. by pandus13 @ 35 minutes 41 seconds ago

You are a good DAD! You did what was good for your children, while taking the load on yourself. Now go enjoy all the days coming on with them....Every day passing is a good one. Sorry for your loss. Respectfully, Tony
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Silkolene or Motul by sunruh @ 37 minutes 19 seconds ago

i think that is pretty much what i have proven...except for clutch/shifting feel...it dont matter!
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 ... 65 66 >