Recent Topics
Kaepernick disses national anthem
by grampi
34 minutes 47 seconds ago
rain rusted rotors...
by columnshift
51 minutes 51 seconds ago
Did MY headlights with Toothpaste, It Works !!
by bobbob
Today at 02:59 AM
Jury Duty
by dishdude
Today at 12:42 AM
Mercon LV or MaxLife
by buck91
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
VW Electric Plans
by Y_K
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Oil Recommendation for Nissan 3.5 V6 113,000 miles
by BlueSmoke16
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Sticky Ear Question - Speak Up!
by Ducked
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
House hunting follies
by Jarlaxle
Yesterday at 09:36 PM
Goodbye, Stubby
by Inspecktor
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
Undercarriage
by jay929
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
$1200 Cabela's Gift Card For Sale- Louisville, KY
by FirstNissan
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
Newest Members
gioburk, turrican, GGilbert, leje0306, DLL
58951 Registered Users
Who's Online
77 registered (4WD, 2009Edge, 09_GXP, 19kj57, 2010Civic, Al, 4 invisible), 1133 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58951 Members
66 Forums
253710 Topics
4165034 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kaepernick disses national anthem by demarpaint @ 2 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grampiHe certainly has a right to his opinion, but I think he's going about it the wrong way to make his point. I also think it's hypocritical on his part to protest the flag and what it stands for, while at the same time he liv
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Did MY headlights with Toothpaste, It Works !! by dlayman @ 2 minutes 28 seconds ago

Getting them clean isn't generally the problem. Keeping them that way can be. Many techniques will work to clean them with a little work. But if you don't seal them properly they'll be yellow again in a few months. Hopefully the Collinite works.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jury Duty by chiefsfan1 @ 4 minutes 36 seconds ago

Here in Jackson County we get a card like that. It has your jury number they know who they sent it to. You may get lucky when you call in, they may have the jury pool already. That happened to me earlier this year. The recording said jury numbers x-z
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Ford F-150 Engine Question by Cujet @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Kawiguy454 When the turbo V6's go 200k trouble free miles I will be sold. There are already a number of Ecoboost owners well above 200K. The EB engines have proven themselves. Caveat: Early 2011 EB engines like mine had an
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: New Hyundia Santa Cruz pickup with extendable bed by MarkM66 @ 6 minutes 55 seconds ago

I like the idea. A small truck, like my old '85 S-10. It used the heck out of it! My complaint would be I want it less refined, and less money...
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Did MY headlights with Toothpaste, It Works !! by TmanP @ 7 minutes 21 seconds ago

Glad that it worked for you! Chrisfix is great, I just found him a couple months ago.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Factory fog lights...common wiring and wattage? by ryan2022 @ 8 minutes 4 seconds ago

Thanks guys, I honestly just wanted to fill the plastic covers in my bumpers first, and possibly add a bit of lighting if things got really bad this winter. I've honestly never had a ton of use for fogs, I may pick up a set of driving lights, wor
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kaepernick disses national anthem by Bud @ 8 minutes 57 seconds ago

He does not like how this country oppresses black people. His words not mine. If he feels that strongly, take some of those millions he's making and go help those oppressed people. Then we will really know he believes what he says. But the countr
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Car inspection in your state? by dlayman @ 9 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: firemachine69I think inspections should be $500 each time, done annually. Around here there's no inspections or emissions done after a car is registered. Keep some of that trash off the road and people not worthy of driving...
Jump to new posts Re: rain rusted rotors... by buck91 @ 11 minutes 12 seconds ago

The thing I'd worry about is any oil like product soaking into the pads. I've got fluid film on y brakes before and it will burn off alright- but I don't let it set there for months like that.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kaepernick disses national anthem by Al @ 14 minutes 20 seconds ago

One of those rare times I agree with you . If Roger had any balz he would suspend him. And he can do it bc of it being detrimental to the league. But hyprocacy gets in the way. The Flag is more than a piece of cloth. Men and Women gave their
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kaepernick disses national anthem by Kira @ 15 minutes 14 seconds ago

Exactly. When you "express yourself" that way you open the door to everyone else's chatter on the subject. You can't win. If he's (or anyone else) so smart/concerned better to write a blog or go on a radio or TV show to ask questions or
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Goodbye, Stubby by zrxkawboy @ 16 minutes 20 seconds ago

So sorry for your loss. Had a cat that I grew up with, and he died at age 17, so I can relate.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kaepernick disses national anthem by chiefsfan1 @ 18 minutes 10 seconds ago

+1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8uiYELBajc
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Motor oil recommendations, '04 Toyota Sequoia by 4WD @ 19 minutes 21 seconds ago

Any name brand synthetic on sale - you have a conservative plan so get a good price ...
Jump to new posts Re: Undercarriage by zrxkawboy @ 19 minutes 25 seconds ago

Corrosion Free. Easy to apply. Ordered their spray gun and gallon jugs of the product.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Quick Question About Car Battery Quality And Price by chiefsfan1 @ 20 minutes 15 seconds ago

I am leaning to the Deka/Eat Penn batteries. Sams Club east of the Mississippi have Duracell car batteries. The are East Penns. In October, the rest of the Sam's will convert to the Duracell according to the info I got from my Sams.
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: $1200 Cabela's Gift Card For Sale- Louisville, KY by Kira @ 20 minutes 49 seconds ago

Which Cabela's are you nearest to?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Goodbye, Stubby by Kira @ 22 minutes 23 seconds ago

All the above is so true. Remember to pet other people's pets...it helps. I like the "when you're ready" proviso. You can get a new cat or dog when you're ready. You can't REPLACE a dog or cat. Don't mean to sound prescriptive about th
Jump to new posts Re: Motor oil recommendations, '04 Toyota Sequoia by ShadowSix @ 22 minutes 30 seconds ago

This is actually the 2UZ-FE, a descendant to that LS400 engine. If you're familiar with '90's Toyota powerplants then the 4.7 in this Sequoia will be nothing new to you
Jump to new posts Re: Undercarriage by NibbanaBanana @ 22 minutes 49 seconds ago

White lithium grease stops and prevents rust, doesn't wash off, and lasts for years. Can't spray it on though so it's limited to areas that you can smear it on.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jury Duty by Gebo @ 23 minutes 56 seconds ago

Well, I accidentally entered the wrong date in my phone calendar for local jury selection. It was very embarrassing when I received a phone call from the court at 9:05 am the day of wanting to know where I was. There were about 30-40 potential ju
Jump to new posts Re: Motor oil recommendations, '04 Toyota Sequoia by ShadowSix @ 24 minutes 29 seconds ago

Sorry, I missed your OCI interval question. I really don't have a set mileage or time frame for OCIs. I'd prefer not to do more than a couple a year, but I'm not sure how many miles that's going to be. Use is going to vary a lot from season to s
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: New Santa Cruz pickup with extendable bed by 4WD @ 30 minutes 52 seconds ago

Notice I compared it to a CUV - since I understand unibody vs body on frame. I also don't see much on the road that are not 4 door pickups from a sales perspective ... IMO, a fun to drive - yet more capable truck already exists in several flavors - c
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jury Duty by Kira @ 34 minutes 1 second ago

You indeed sound like an angry, annoyed nerd. Just a few points.... 1) +1 on all the civic duty/responsibility stuff 2) Don't think they can't act insulted just because the post card wasn't sent registered mail. ....I've personally heard judges ri
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 ... 33 34 >