by jrustles
20 minutes 45 seconds ago
Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning
by friendly_jacek
20 minutes 55 seconds ago
Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f
by LT4 Vette
41 minutes 23 seconds ago
GM To Install Eye/Head Tracking Systems in Autos.
by sleddriver
Today at 12:42 PM
STP Global Extended Life coolant?
by bullwinkle
Today at 12:25 PM
coolant mix
by BigD7
Today at 11:59 AM
First time post, looking for thoughts on UOA
by Streetside
Today at 11:51 AM
Polaris ranger 570 efi?
by tinman11
Today at 11:48 AM
5k OCI on Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo
by syn_all_the_way
Today at 11:36 AM
Replaced cracked flexplate 95 Toyota T100
by chestand
Today at 11:19 AM
Snow tire/made in USA rant
by faramir9
Today at 11:13 AM
2011 Ram 1500 Differential and Transfer Case
by JasonK94Z
Today at 10:17 AM
Newest Members
SparkSVT, grumpyoldman, jbl_91762, PapasGuy, fanie
51170 Registered Users
Who's Online
95 registered (3800Series, 123Saab, ABerns, 147_Grain, 1 FMF, 6 invisible), 1998 Guests and 228 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51170 Members
64 Forums
218681 Topics
3448299 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by antiqueshell @ 1 minute 27 seconds ago

When I was a kid I worked at a couple of McDonald's and a BK..after that experience I would NEVER EVER eat at one of these places again, and I haven't for three decades. I doubt that the attitude of the [censored] poor low paid employees has changed
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: GM To Install Eye/Head Tracking Systems in Autos. by BISCUT @ 2 minutes 52 seconds ago

Now what has me especially pondering the who and why is the lack of ACLU activism on these issues. I've made clear I'm LE but very much anti-govt and pro liberty. I'm not pro se right and not left. There are liberties we have allowed to be eroded
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Weird sky. by Mystic @ 3 minutes 9 seconds ago

I made a post also and it disappeared. The only thing I said in my post was that I was not going to get into some silly argument about climate modification using contrails. But I have been on various Indian Reservations, like the Navajo Indian Reserv
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning by 3800Series @ 4 minutes 18 seconds ago

Sheriffs department could a road side IED yesterday in biloxi. They had to send out bomb squad to defuse it. More then likely unrelated but I thought I would share.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by Chris142 @ 4 minutes 40 seconds ago

hopefully it will be like "the day with out mexicans" we had here a few years ago. traffic flowed nice,no lines at the gas stations etc
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning by michaelluscher @ 6 minutes 59 seconds ago

Umm. OK. Out of curiosity, how reputable is this site? The 4 big red buttons for donating is sorta losing me
Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Pure one Air Filter clogged my MAF with oil! by 123Saab @ 7 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisIn my case it was a leaky gasket on a K&N. So a manufacturing defect.
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: mobil1 0w40 or total energy 9000 5w40 bmw n54 by CATERHAM @ 7 minutes 13 seconds ago

They are both heavier than necessary for a typical street only application, but both oils are cheaper than most LL-01 0W/5W-30s including the BMW 5W-30. That said if the choice is just between those two oils I'd go with M1 0W-40 unless it's a whole
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by kschachn @ 8 minutes 6 seconds ago

I believe the picture you posted is of a typical "vendo-mat", in that case there is people (er, are people) behind the wall that stock the food doors. It's not like a vending machine where someone only comes every other week. Originally Po
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Snow tire/made in USA rant by Miller88 @ 9 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: typ901 Also prior to radial snow tires, we were always told that all season tires were enough, then SUV's hit the market with 4x4 to supposedly save us. Sorry but traction is king, and in the wi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by kschachn @ 11 minutes 6 seconds ago

It's not just fast food workers either, the specialty coffee shop on Main Street will be affected to an even greater extent. From personal experience I know how tight their margins are, there's -no- way they could afford to pay $15 an hour. No way,
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Switching from Mobil 1 to Rotella T6 wise? by dave1251 @ 12 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphiteOriginally Posted By: dave1251Can you throw a few more Huh's in there? Two is not enough when attempting to provide constructive feedback on why not to use one of the best products on the shelf. HD SAE 30 CI/ SL is
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by IndyIan @ 13 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteAnd you don't need the food preparers in the kitchen either. It can all be just one big vending machine... Quite widespread in Japan already, from what I hear. While a Wendy's burger isn't a culinary masterpie
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by Brian Barnhart @ 13 minutes 41 seconds ago

Some of the Pizza shops are a step or two beyond that. Order from anywhere and pick-up at the store. Or order from anywhere and have it delivered where you want. I wonder how the workers will feel when some of the customers go on strike after thei
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by kschachn @ 14 minutes 56 seconds ago

Actually it is often the Philippines I believe. They speak more western English and the telecommunications infrastructure is better. Originally Posted By: javacontourYes, Bangalor Bob is already part of the drive through landscape in places.
Used Oil Analysis - Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: First time post, looking for thoughts on UOA by abycat @ 17 minutes 36 seconds ago

seems like you have some coolant entering the oil.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by javacontour @ 18 minutes 5 seconds ago

Yes, Bangalor Bob is already part of the drive through landscape in places.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Weird sky. by jrustles @ 18 minutes 53 seconds ago

What happened to the post I made in here today?
Interesting Articles
Jump to new posts Re: 1997 Shell Product Data Book - XHVI Lubes by BearZDefect @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

Nice. I wonder how different those comparison charts would be using today's 'synthetic', 'conventional', and XHVI oils.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Spiral dynamics of the solar system by jrustles @ 21 minutes 10 seconds ago

Quote: This is a very rough animation that describes the spiral dynamics of our solar system. Nassim Haramein had to have someone animate this many years ago because at the time almost every related computer animation showed the sun sitting s
Jump to new posts Re: 5k OCI on Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo by syn_all_the_way @ 21 minutes 16 seconds ago

Thanks for the replies. I guess I need to get some more kits from Blackstone just to be safe. Is the Mobil 1 0w-40 good for year-round use?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning by friendly_jacek @ 21 minutes 20 seconds ago

Please everyone stay safe as we're approaching the 911 anniversary. http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fast food workers plan Thursday strike f by Quattro Pete @ 22 minutes 54 seconds ago

And you don't need the food preparers in the kitchen either. It can all be just one big vending machine... Quite widespread in Japan already, from what I hear.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: GM To Install Eye/Head Tracking Systems in Autos. by javacontour @ 23 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sleddriver Who is John Galt? I think we find out in 9 days. http://www.atlasshruggedmovie.com/
Jump to new posts Re: High Mileage Oil Advice ? by jmb106 @ 24 minutes 10 seconds ago

Use with confidence.
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >