by lawman1909
10/22/14 08:19 PM
Made a headlamp harness for the Miata
by Klutch9
10/22/14 08:09 PM
Avast Secure Online / CCleaner question
by 97tbird
10/22/14 07:58 PM
Motul 8100 5w40, 5,500 miles, 2002 WRX (stg 4/18G)
by TedMeyer
10/22/14 07:10 PM
2010 Jettas
by ET16
10/22/14 07:02 PM
Kerosene/Diesel Transmission Flush
by dsmith41
10/22/14 06:33 PM
P215/60R15 need 4 new
by FL-400S
10/22/14 06:06 PM
Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home
by Falken
10/22/14 06:00 PM
Wolfs Head synthetic?
by wemay
10/22/14 05:40 PM
Fram Ultra - Subaru Forester 9k miles, 10months
by Nate1979
10/22/14 05:39 PM
Newest Members
Jschreffler81, facefulloffuzz, triodak, mrmike, teedoff00
51668 Registered Users
Who's Online
118 registered (147_Grain, -SyN-, 04SE, abycat, 74DartSport, 86cutlass307, 13 invisible), 1704 Guests and 158 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51668 Members
64 Forums
221078 Topics
3494674 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by The_Eric @ 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JetStar1974 live performance. Album turns 40 years old this year. R.I.P James Dewar And forty years later, the man still sounds that good! Maybe even better... Thanks for posting JetStar!
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Avast Secure Online / CCleaner question by Saleen0679 @ 41 seconds ago

CCleaner 4.18 Change log: Added Active System Monitoring for Free users Improved Firefox Saved Password cleaning Improved Opera History cleaning Improved 64-bit build architecture for Window 8 and 8.1 Added Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, XnView and Fas
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w40 to castrol syntec 0w40 European by Nickdfresh @ 2 minutes 15 seconds ago

Castrol SYNTEC 0W-40 looks quite beefy on paper, I'd use it with confidence... Originally Posted By: Wolf359It seems that the Mobil rebate also works with Walmart so maybe that's why they're out of Mobil. It's $7 off a 5 quart jug and it's good til
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: AMSOIL Oil Filter Demonstrator by CT8 @ 2 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DBMaster^Yes!! Put some UV dye in the oil, shine a blacklight on it, and run it with a small electric motor. Psychedelic, man. With innagaddavida playing in the back ground.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Schaeffer's 132 by -SyN- @ 5 minutes 40 seconds ago

Ordered 3 bottles today off of Ebay! Going to add 1/2 a bottle at every oil change in my Ram. I have used it in my 7.3L PSD and my noisy injectors seemed to really like it.
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Made a headlamp harness for the Miata by Klutch9 @ 5 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8Ground switching reduces the load on the switch. Most electronic stuff on cars is ground switched, Sorry, but this is incorrect.
Jump to new posts 2014 silverado oil issue by Jschreffler81 @ 6 minutes 20 seconds ago

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I found this website looking for advise on my new 2014 silverado I purchased in August. My truck has the 5.3 engine and my issue is excessive oil consumption. My truck calls for 0-20 oil and it's using about a q
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Sears Die Hard Platinum by Blkstanger @ 7 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudestay away from anything sears back before 1990 they were good now stay away.. Look at their warranty very close and compare to advance or auto zone Yep, Gave up on Sears 15 years ago. Been buying Autozone batteries
Jump to new posts Re: Need oil for car with oil control ring issues by benjy @ 8 minutes 21 seconds ago

HDEO's have more detergents with a higher TBN for longer drains. Mobil I extended performance is said to be only Mobil I using any PAO group IV real synthetic at present + has a higher TBN for longer drains. i would try a 10-30 or step UP to a real g
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Smart Thermostats by Pop_Rivit @ 8 minutes 51 seconds ago

Given the price, and being doubtful that one would ever see a payback over a conventional programmable thermostat, I don't think I'd call it a "smart" thermostat. But if having one hanging on your wall makes you feel cool and impresses you
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Avast Secure Online / CCleaner question by earlyre @ 11 minutes 28 seconds ago

Re: CCleaner, it's a new feature in the latest version of the free version. there's even a monitoring tab under the settings screen.
Jump to new posts Re: Overheard at Toyota by antiqueshell @ 12 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl In any industry you have good people, you have bad people, and you have apathetic people who fall somewhere in between. Most people, at $tealerships included, do not have malicious intent, but some do. Being an edu
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home by Bluestream @ 13 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8It is said armed society is a polite society. Who says that? Statistics would say otherwise..
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Made a headlamp harness for the Miata by CT8 @ 17 minutes 0 seconds ago

Ground switching reduces the load on the switch. Most electronic stuff on cars is ground switched,
Jump to new posts Re: NHTSA issues airbag warning on 4.7 million vehicle by BHopkins @ 19 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: willburReally? How many seat belts are have been recalled for uv degradation? Perhaps none. But every Owner's Manual I have ever read cautions the owner to regularly inspect the seat belt webbing, and replace the seat belts
Bypass Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Does Ralph Still Sell Motor Guard Bypass Filters? by CT8 @ 20 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zpinchWhy would you put a Phone # on a forum thread?! HELLO I seems to be his Business number. He sells oil filters
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Duratec 2.0 by Klutch9 @ 21 minutes 15 seconds ago

My 2007 Focus also had a good motor. Really, all the 2.X Duratec motors are quite good.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone else fed up with today's country music? by The_Eric @ 21 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleThere are stations broadcasting really "Classical" country on AM (Mostly Mom and Pop or locally owned stations) such as http://www.kwmt.com/profile/KWMT and go to "listen Live." or KILJ http://k
Jump to new posts Re: New Ram by clinebarger @ 21 minutes 27 seconds ago

The Heat Exchanger on the side of the Trans is the Transmission Oil Cooler, Coolant is piped to it, Instead of ATF piped to the Radiator. Probably a "Hot Loop" during warm-up, Then a "Cold loop" during normal/severe operation. F
Jump to new posts Re: Why I'm paranoid of buying oil at walmart... by Nickdfresh @ 24 minutes 29 seconds ago

It's fine here since we have no Shell stations within several hundred miles. I picked up some PP at Wally this weekend and it still had the rewards tag on it that exp. in June...
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Made a headlamp harness for the Miata by benjy @ 24 minutes 46 seconds ago

most vehicles use undersized wiring to the headlights that loose some power + give weaker lighting. using relays to carry full power + using switchgear for just on-off gives better headlight performance
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home by CT8 @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

It is said armed society is a polite society.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite detailing products? by spasm3 @ 26 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: demarpaint Will a good sealant adhere to Nu Finish? Or would it be better to clay bar, apply the sealant and then top coat it with Nu Finish? I'm thinking clay, sealant, then Nu Finish would be the better way to go? Thanks..
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Duratec 2.0 by tig1 @ 27 minutes 47 seconds ago

My 2007 has been a very good car. Biggest issue has been two alternators have been replaced.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home by CT8 @ 31 minutes 1 second ago

How about all the subjects in Canada be allowed to have weapons to protect themselves.
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 ... 42 43 >