Yesterday at 08:09 PM
ProSelect Oil Filter????
by qwerty1234
Yesterday at 08:05 PM
Newest Members
jerryg, 1971tr350, Mak712, Lex4TDI4Life, cdub76
57988 Registered Users
Who's Online
24 registered (Char Baby, bbhero, asand1, alcyon, cobra7279, 3 invisible), 512 Guests and 335 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
57988 Members
66 Forums
249413 Topics
4082637 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hydraulic Fluids
Jump to new posts 20W-50 for a hydraulic pump in a hydrostatic trans by ford46guy @ 3 minutes 43 seconds ago

Posted in another section about a VST 205-024c Peerless trans in a murray mower but want some opinions on the best fluid. There are two chambers (one is easy, takes 80W90). The other is controversial... The choices are a mystery peerless oil vs 20W5
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Redskins name offensive by qwerty1234 @ 7 minutes 20 seconds ago

andre, how is your mexican girlfriend doing? You are a racist.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts new castrol edge high mileage synthetic by hiflo @ 19 minutes 1 second ago

saw castrol edge high mileage synthetic yesterday any info on this oil yet? at walmart it was $22 for 5 quarts the specs seem ok
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: pistol grip shotgun wanted by Robenstein @ Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: TheOnlySargeOriginally Posted By: FirstNissanHi I am interested and getting a shotgun to add to my home defense gear. I am on the smaller side at five foot seven and 150 pounds so I'm looking towards a 20 gauge. I was wondering
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at VW TDI by chrisri @ Today at 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Nick1994Originally Posted By: chrisriOriginally Posted By: Nick1994RUN! Just run and run and don't look back, that car is TRASH. Nick, how's that Camry of yours, still puffing smoke? It sure is, but it'
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Value power Walmart battery acid flying out by bbhero @ Today at 02:24 AM

Well one point to be made here is that the shelf being so tall that me being 6 foot 2 have to lift the battery around eye level or slightly above it. Thus leading to the possibility of liquid via gravity hitting one in the face. And I wonder if the v
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anybody good in theorycrafting mathematic? by Tegger @ Today at 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: yvon_laso you are saying that in the 27 result there could be more then one xxx yyy or zzz etc? I think a big part of the problem here is that you don't seem to understand what it is that you're trying to achieve. You need to
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Toolbox - Pliers by KingCake @ Today at 02:05 AM

channel locks, vice grips, side cutters, diagonal cutters, some 16" needle nose in 90 and 45 degrees, hose clamp pliers, snap ring pliers
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: $4 Fram Ultra - Blain's F&F by KingCake @ Today at 02:03 AM

Fram rebate or store rebate?
Jump to new posts Re: Value power Walmart battery acid flying out by KingCake @ Today at 02:02 AM

Uh batteries with vent caps will leak if you slosh them around. Be cautious. One should use PPE.
Jump to new posts Re: Value power Walmart battery acid flying out by bbhero @ Today at 01:56 AM

Yeah man I got the 24F battery for the Camry. I wanted the higher CCA battery as well. Good minds think alike here.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Better mileage from premium gas? by southernjeeper @ Today at 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: kschachnThe energy content of gasoline is irrespective of the octane rating - assuming it is all gasoline. If it is a blend of gasoline and ethanol then that does not apply. Some regions/stations sell premium that is E0 instead
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Just an interesting question by southernjeeper @ Today at 01:52 AM

How often do you change your ATV or UTV oil? Every year. Every so many hours? Or the obvious when you go through high water crossings or deep mud? Twice a year if not used a whole lot. Every 25hours if you don't have an hour meter? So you basica
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Quicksilver Prem Plus by southernjeeper @ Today at 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: jmw116The Pennzoil is the Premium Plus TCW3 semi synthetic Variant, as is the Quicksilver.. Not the DFI oil (direct injection). As it stands now, my 1995 Outboard is so clean inside I can just about read the cast #'s on top of
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Quicksilver Prem Plus by southernjeeper @ Today at 01:40 AM

Just a thought. I saw when figuring out which oils would work great a man in a forum said that using cheap 2stroke oils tc-w3 oils and I am pretty dang sure it goes for our power equipment, too, that the cheaper oils just give mechanics great busi
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil - Strategic Direction by Shannow @ Today at 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: dewSorry, I don't have the link at the moment but there is a fairly recent YouTube video comparing the ability to pour at about -40 F for 4 different 5w30 oils. Amsoil, M1, Royal Purple & Supertech dino. It didn't look rig
Jump to new posts Re: Valley plate removal GM 6.0 by Kibitoshin @ Today at 01:22 AM

Did you remove the foam blocks under the intake manifold? I removed mines when I did the KS and IG on my LM7 Silverado. They trap a lot of dirt and rubbish coming from the sides of the intake and the foam blocks prevent them from coming out. The ru
Jump to new posts Re: Got into an accident. by Kool1 @ Today at 01:14 AM

Your car is a secondary consideration. Of primary concern is; did you suffer any injuries? Sometimes pain and suffering from the collision don't set in until the next few days.
Jump to new posts Re: Value power Walmart battery acid flying out by Nick1994 @ Today at 01:01 AM

Did you put in a 24F battery? They call for a group 35, but I put in a group 24F, it's longer and fits the battery tray perfectly. Same height and depth. Same price, more CCA's too. Might be worth it to swap it out again if you didn't get a 24F. I h
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil shearing vs fuel dilution by Silk @ Today at 01:00 AM

With DPF regeneration there is a lot of fuel dilution - the new Mitsubishi Triton engine has an ''X'' mark on the dipstick, above the level mark. If the oil level rises to the X mark you need to change the oil, as fuel dilution has raised the level.
Jump to new posts Re: Got into an accident. by bdcardinal @ Today at 12:57 AM

This is the current rental, a pretty decent 2016 Impala. The other party said he realized he was in the wrong lane and wanted to take the North onramp, which is the loop one across the freeway. He didn't realize my lane was a turn lane. Really n
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Quicksilver Prem Plus by jmw116 @ Today at 12:55 AM

Which oil did you run? Since Johnsons were purchased by Evinrude the new oils are XD30,50,100. The available options via Wally world and Academy are: Penz Premium Syn blend, Quicksilver Syn blend and wally world oil. It's a choice between the pen
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at VW TDI by kb27 @ Today at 12:54 AM

I have a 2001 TDI (ALH motor) as a commercial vehicle. It must have clocked over 1 mil miles. After I took over from 4 previous owners, I ran the odo myself over 300k km and it reset to 0. Then things start to break down, oil cooler, radiator, hose,
Jump to new posts Re: Looking at VW TDI by Nick1994 @ Today at 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: chrisriOriginally Posted By: Nick1994RUN! Just run and run and don't look back, that car is TRASH. Nick, how's that Camry of yours, still puffing smoke? It sure is, but it'll run circles around that TDI
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Redskins name offensive by andrewg @ Today at 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: dishdudeOriginally Posted By: andrewg Yep...the last 7 and a half years of such leadership have left us doing so much better now. Such a unifier. I'm doing good and so is everyone I know. No complaints here. You don't notice
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 ... 39 40 >