by Mystic
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
Machinery Lubrication - 'GrpIII syn is mktng term'
by wemay
Yesterday at 09:41 PM
The Paint is Peelin'!
by Nick1994
Yesterday at 09:39 PM
Pennzoil Syn Blend Or Yellow Bottle 5w30 ?
by crazyoildude
Yesterday at 09:29 PM
fram ultra, weird oil pressure
by bowhuuntr
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Newest Members
PAssatGuy, mcn1970, KCChemist, bbuice, Hemingway
51460 Registered Users
Who's Online
25 registered (dmack2, 901Memphis, Duke, Falcon_LS, 6 invisible), 549 Guests and 162 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51460 Members
64 Forums
220062 Topics
3474881 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Test Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Global Elite by FXjohn @ 6 minutes 56 seconds ago

why?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: The Paint is Peelin'! by Merkava_4 @ 14 minutes 40 seconds ago

You can eventually repaint the whole Jeep by doing a 1000 spot repairs, or you can go ahead and bite the bullet and repaint the whole Jeep all at once. Either way, you'll end up repainting the whole Jeep.
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: High boost E85 oil recommendation by Nathan @ 16 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: phil240My first post as i have been researching the crxp out of oils for my cars. I will never need the usage out of my oils in my cars except my street/ track car. a little info on the car and where I was leaning towards for m
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Upgraded Mobil Jet Oil 387 by needsducktape @ 20 minutes 59 seconds ago

Great, I was looking for an upgrade for my Audi's 1.8 Turbo...
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Recommendation - 1996 Grand Marquis by Falcon_LS @ 21 minutes 30 seconds ago

5W-20 is back spec'd for all Modular 4.6L's.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts 10/1-11/16 5 qt's Napa Synthetic w/Silver OF$21.99 by tenderloin @ 29 minutes 29 seconds ago

5 qt's Castrol GTX w/Napa Silver Oil Filter $21.99 5 qt's Napa Synthetic w/Napa Silver Oil Filter $21.99 Napa Synthetic $3.79 qt. Castrol GTX $3.79 qt. Castrol High Mileage $4.69 qt. Castrol SynBlend $4.69 qt. Castrol Syntec $5.69 qt. Save 30%
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10 by Tegger @ 42 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MysticWindows 10 does sound better, but the last I heard the next release will be Windows 9. They apparently will have the Start Menu again for desktop computers with a keyboard and a mouse. I hope non-touch laptops will be giv
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10 by Tegger @ 47 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gathermewoolrestarting isn't rocket surgery... Maybe not. But, as I said, I didn't go to my Win7 machine to Google it because I figured...how hard can it be? Originally Posted By: gathermewool Let me Google that for you! Li
Jump to new posts 10/1-10/28 O'Reilly Sales Ad by tenderloin @ 59 minutes 35 seconds ago

Chevron ProDS Full Synthetic Motor Oil $4.59 qt. w/Minimum 5 qt. purchase 5 qt's or 5 qt. Jug Chevron w/MicroGard Oil Filter $16.99 5 qt's or 5 qt. Jug Valvoline w/MicroGard Oil Filter $23.99 5 qt's or 5 qt. Jug Valvoline MaxLife w/MicroGard Oil F
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Nick ROriginally Posted By: antiqueshellI'm surprised that no one has asked this question here.... Why would our officials let ANYONE from an area with a KNOWN ebola epidemic into the USA, and allow any of these passengers leav
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Got the Hi-Power by Tegger @ Today at 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: john_piferknown issues with the gun (tendency to hammer-bite, heavy, gritty trigger pull, magazine not dropping free when released). I used to have a new FN Hi-Power (in the '90s) with fixed sights and Parkerized finish. Mine ha
Test Forum
Jump to new posts Global Elite by Merkava_4 @ Today at 02:01 AM

I'm parking these keywords here for future use. 1. Bilderberg Group 2. Council on Foreign Relations 3. Trilateral Commission 4. Federal Reserve 5. North American Union 6. One World Government 7. New World Order 8. Global Elite 9. Global Governance
I've been using Pennzoil Ultra 5W30 in my 2.0 turbo with great results. Sweet WRX!
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Recommendation - 1996 Grand Marquis by linksep @ Today at 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: AjsGarageWhat are your suggestions BITOG? Does Ford specify a _w20 oil for a 1996 4.6? My vote is a block heater for coolant, an oil pan heater, and 0w__ oil. If you're looking for cheap then get 5w__ The whole "w"
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: antiqueshellI'm surprised that no one has asked this question here.... Why would our officials let ANYONE from an area with a KNOWN ebola epidemic into the USA, and allow any of these passengers leave the airport without quaran
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO too thin? by CATERHAM @ Today at 01:37 AM

Right, and besides Ford of UK and Europe does have a 5W-20 Ford spec'.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Airstrikes in Syria. by Apollo14 @ Today at 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: dave1251The thought of initiating M.A.D. does not concern you? Strange considering you do not have the resolve to support the only safe and logical option of the U.S. taking ISIS out with ground troops. Because this "coalit
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: What does Liqui-Moly CERATEC do? by MolaKule @ Today at 01:30 AM

Additives are not squeezed out. Surface protection additives are film forming additives. For example, the anti-wear additives form plastic films to protect against wear. As far as marketing, it's marketing hype. For example, the COF is measured u
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: A Reason to AVOID Top Tier Gas? by babbittd @ Today at 01:25 AM

a couple of notes about Top Tier: - the creators of Top Tier don't claim perfect prevention: "minimizes deposits" source: http://www.toptiergas.com/deposit_control.html - the tests for Top Tier status are short-term not long-term Quote:
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS appears 5 miles from Baghdad by OneEyeJack @ Today at 01:22 AM

The Iraqi army did about as expected. At the first sign of trouble they threw down their weapons and ran. ISIS would do the same if they faced a real enemy like maybe the US Marines or the US Army without the crippling rules of engagement. ISIS so fa
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS appears 5 miles from Baghdad by bvance554 @ Today at 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: FXjohnOriginally Posted By: bvance554 No John, I'm not at all. I don't like the Palestinians, but I'm behind the Syrians all the way. Did you have some political point to make here? Political point to make? So you're worried
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS appears 5 miles from Baghdad by FXjohn @ Today at 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: bvance554 No John, I'm not at all. I don't like the Palestinians, but I'm behind the Syrians all the way. Did you have some political point to make here? Political point to make? So you're worried about people's conditions b
Jump to new posts Re: AAP Current Active Codes. by 01_celica_gt @ Today at 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Scott_miOriginally Posted By: 01_celica_gt better yet, use TRT30 for 30% off and should get you the $50 off for anything greater then or equal to 166.67! Think you missed the first line. WD40 is 35% off so spend about 143 an
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: ISIS appears 5 miles from Baghdad by bvance554 @ Today at 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: FXjohnOriginally Posted By: bvance554I saw a video today of some villagers in Syria sitting up on the hill waiting as ISIS prepared to overrun the village. The ISIS soldiers were just milling about, waiting. The Syrian man sai
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: When in D or O-D car won't accelerate beyond 25mph by 901Memphis @ Today at 01:12 AM

Yes if it has a drain plug on the transmission just like your oil change. If you have the 700R4 it takes exactly 5 quarts from a drain and fill. I would try something like Supertech dex/merc high mileage or anything really dex/merc. Heck th
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 ... 45 46 >