07/02/15 05:45 AM
F1 - 2015 British Grand Prix
by gofast182
07/02/15 05:20 AM
Newest Members
Nurp, TimBerty, Najarro, 96Suburban, B20z
54551 Registered Users
Who's Online
80 registered (38Chevy454, addyguy, anl0109, amp583, AlaskaMike, 440Magnum, 5 invisible), 1787 Guests and 115 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54551 Members
66 Forums
233719 Topics
3753847 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Ford Fusion 1st oil change. by Danh @ 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: clarkmc3Originally Posted By: Joseph_S37Unrelated question, what are the differences, if any, from this 1.5L eco and the 1.6L in the escape? I ask because my wife has the 1.6L in her escape. It also calls for 5w-20, but her su
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Discount Tire and DTD 4th of July sales by ChevyBadger @ 45 seconds ago

I bought a set of General Grabber AT2 for my truck a couple days before this sale started for an instant $25 off. I emailed them and was told to call a 800 number and was told I couldnt get it. Then I was sent a survey for my buying experience. I fil
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2bbl to 4bbl by NHGUY @ 1 minute 54 seconds ago

The only good thing about the Ford 2 barrel is ease of servicing,otherwise they are about as "performance" as a 1 barrel.Notice why Ford went to MPI seemingly before anybody else did and the 302/351 went Holley 4 barrel in the 1980s.Shame t
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru FB oil burning update; new threshold by BowNisPar @ 1 minute 56 seconds ago

Better than many other manufacturers who wouldn't admit to any problem. Good to see Subaru step up and take decisive action.
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Are we even getting anywhere? by Johnny2Bad @ 4 minutes 0 seconds ago

10W-30 and 5W-30 here in the early 70's. In the early 80's we could buy 0W-30 at the bulk dealer. I had a 67 Chevy with a 283 + (2-speed) Poweglide. Redline was 6200 RPM and at WOT the Powerglide shifted from 1st at around 55 MPH; you could force a
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Full face helmet headsets by FastGame @ 4 minutes 36 seconds ago

People I ride with and my wife have the Sena SMH10R and it works well. I don't want anything because when the wife is on back I don't want to hear her and the other hens yacking..... http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sena-smh10r-bluetooth-headset-d
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru FB oil burning update; new threshold by ARCOgraphite @ 5 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VNTSOriginally Posted By: CT8Subarus engines blow up. blow head gaskets ,leak like sieves,Burn oil,etc , but they are great cars. Yes, My co-worker had to take Subie to small claims court last year to get his engine in his cro
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru FB oil burning update; new threshold by NHGUY @ 6 minutes 35 seconds ago

$23K for a new AWD car,yet no one else can offer one for the price....tells me something has to give....cost cutting...
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Fram Ultra issue by Danh @ 6 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixOriginally Posted By: sayjac That leaves the adbv as a possible culprit. And as great as the FU is thoroughly promoted on this board, it is possible that it was compromised in some fashion. Perhaps that's too much heresy
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru FB oil burning update; new threshold by horse123 @ 9 minutes 31 seconds ago

They're busy dealing with Ford attacking them with the Focus RS AWD, constantly improving their AWD, and advertising.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda rotary powered truck by NHGUY @ 9 minutes 59 seconds ago

An engine ill suited for hard working pickup duty.Hence why no RX8 pickups were made....
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Full face helmet headsets by Kawiguy454 @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

I use Sena smh10 Bluetooth and couldn't be happier. I can take phone calls and intercom with wifey (up to 4 at one time) and even some GPS units work with it. But for me a great feature is that the mount bracket and speakers/mic are ~25$ so i have mu
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: What's the advantage to a nickel plated AR BCG? by bubbatime @ 13 minutes 18 seconds ago

I've had personal experience with a bunch of these. I am not a fan. I don't like them, and here is why. I definitely won't use them on a defensive use firearm. Regular bolt carrier groups work perfectly fine, they are machined to the proper specs, j
Jump to new posts Re: 2bbl to 4bbl by TFB1 @ 13 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad 2-bbl carbs tend to have pretty big venturi's, 450 or 500 cfm. A 4-bbl of almost any size should have smaller primary venturi's which can improve fuel consumption for as long as you can keep your foot out of it. A 6
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda rotary powered truck by addyguy @ 14 minutes 49 seconds ago

Yup..in the 1970's Mazda offered 2 lines of vehicles, one with Rotary engines, the 'RX' series, and one with piston engines. Everything could be had with a rotary or piston engine, including the trucks. But, as the ad says, rotary trucks are very,
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda rotary powered truck by BikeWhisperer @ 16 minutes 47 seconds ago

Yep, my Grandfather owned a construction company and had a whole fleet of them back in the 70's. My dad kept his for many years but eventually sold it (reluctantly) when he moved down to California in 1983. My mom also owned a Rotary Mazda wagon in
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Mazda rotary powered truck by supton @ 19 minutes 40 seconds ago

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5055320905.html Did not know it existed.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: FK massimo crdi 10w40 by Johnny2Bad @ 21 minutes 7 seconds ago

Look for info at the Petroleum Quality Institute http://www.pqiamerica.com Oops ... didn't notice you were in Indonesia. Above is US-oriented.
Jump to new posts Re: 2bbl to 4bbl by DoubleWasp @ 21 minutes 50 seconds ago

Carter AVS is definitely a good place to be. Real easy to tune and set up. Not nearly as accurate as a good Q-jet, but not a bad carb, and a good performer.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Too close last night by chiefsfan1 @ 22 minutes 52 seconds ago

NWS has just confirmed it was a EF-1 tornado.
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru FB oil burning update; new threshold by VNTS @ 25 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8Subarus engines blow up. blow head gaskets ,leak like sieves,Burn oil,etc , but they are great cars. Yes, My co-worker had to take Subie to small claims court last year to get his engine in his crosteck repalced. You wou
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Inherited a 1996 Nissan Maxima - Thoughts? by Vikas @ 25 minutes 14 seconds ago

Check the radiator support for rust
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Long storage on engine by Johnny2Bad @ 26 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HangFireAre you relying on this for backup generation, or just storing it? If you are relying on it, you should be running it weekly, or at least monthly. ^ this When I ran remote work camps, the main backup generator got sta
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Eneos by Vuflanovsky @ 26 minutes 45 seconds ago

Personally, I don't think there's a definitive way of saying that the biggest contributor by far to fuel economy is oil viscosity. Independent of the GDI ( which the Mirage doesn't have ), the biggest fuel saving elements on my subcompact ( as docume
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru FB oil burning update; new threshold by Bandito440 @ 28 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CT8Subarus engines blow up. blow head gaskets ,leak like sieves,Burn oil,etc , but they are great cars. I have a wagon with decent ground clearance, AWD, and a manual transmission. There aren't many options. Oil burning aside,
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 ... 40 41 >