would you buy refurb mouse on Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with keep it simple.

I have several of the Logitech M310's for all of our computers. Target has them on sale frequently for $14. Good mouse for the price.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
weary = tired of
leery = concerned about

Sorry it is driving me nuts on here.
blush.gif

I would go new if it includes more than a 30 day warranty and considering the loose definition of "refurbished".

Pretty sure he meant "wary"

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
Ahh - thanks - leery is what I meant;
smile.gif

and thanks for the other replies, too.

Not uh.
13.gif

I buy mostly refurbs and rarely have any issues.

I've had a Logitech Mediaplay mouse that I bought new in 2005, and it works as new, though there is some wear and the forward button is a bit sticky (coming up on it's when-ever-I-get-around-to-it cleaning soon!)

The only caveat is that I only buy refurbs of known brands of high quality from established vendors that provide a verifiable warranty. Good user feedback doesn't mean anything to me if there's no record of "I had a problem, but they took care of me, AND quickly!"

As has been mentioned, I woudln't buy a China-Brand X Duo refurb'd, because I wouldn't buy a China-brand X Duo new. A $30 Mediaplay mouse to replace the one I have currently some time in the future, you bet I'll be looking for a refurb!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Tdbo
I agree with keep it simple.

I have several of the Logitech M310's for all of our computers. Target has them on sale frequently for $14. Good mouse for the price.

I'd have decided on that model if it had the back/forward buttons, which I think it doesn't have...

I've really gotten used to them from my current logitech corded mouse which I have used for like 10 yrs, and I think despite having them, the M510 is still a pretty simple mouse.

Last edited:
I bought an MS optical mouse maybe 10 years ago and it is still perfect, even with very heavy use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back