Will New FAA Boss be GA Friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on who might be appointed to be the new boss of the Federal Aviation Administration and might they be a friend of General Aviation?

In keeping with the current trend of appointees, the FAA's new leader should have no aviation background and be against the idea of using planes for transportation. Something like a billionaire railroad mogul would fit.

I DONT CARE WHO it is as long as they are NOT corrupt play to play politicians that we are currently drowning in....

How about a simple honest guy with a business background that is able to look at the FACTS presented to him and make a decision???

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: surfstar
In keeping with the current trend of appointees, the FAA's new leader should have no aviation background and be against the idea of using planes for transportation. Something like a billionaire railroad mogul would fit.

If Trump continues the way he's been going, he's going to pick an aviation industry insider, possibly an ex-CEO/chairman of a major airline.

Business trumps no experience.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
I'll nominate one: the current president of Cessna. Familiar with planes from recip 4 seaters to high end biz jets.
Anybody else got a favorite they'd like to submit?
But then we are not as accomplished as Donald Trump to say the least. I am sure Donald knows how to hire the best people to get the job done as he wants the job how he wants the job to be done. Look at Donald Trumps accomplishments.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
I'll nominate one: the current president of Cessna. Familiar with planes from recip 4 seaters to high end biz jets.
Anybody else got a favorite they'd like to submit?

It might be more fun to get the past president of Cessna, Jack Pelton. I can just see that first meeting between the Textron exec and Pelton. Pelton was sacked. I'd love to be a fly on that wall.
07.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back