What’s the consensus on the 2010 Mazda CX-7?

Mazda has never been a high volume seller, so the vehicle won't enjoy aftermarket support long down the road like for odd parts like say a Rav4.The vehicle will be a turd with the 2.5. Mazda may have programmed the ECU to make it feel spunky off the line for the test drive to sell the things, but when you gun it at speed merging onto a tight freeway, it'll show its lack of power.

I had forgotten this thread but it popped up at the bottom of the page while I was reading another post. It’s been almost four months since I posted it. Just out of curiosity I clicked the link and the car still hasn’t sold.
I wonder how long it has to sit on their lot before they would be willing to make a serious move on the price?

I had forgotten this thread but it popped up at the bottom of the page while I was reading another post. It’s been almost four months since I posted it. Just out of curiosity I clicked the link and the car still hasn’t sold.
I wonder how long it has to sit on their lot before they would be willing to make a serious move on the price?
I must not have read the linked description at the time. I'd assumed the vehicle had the problematic 2.3T.

The 2.5 is a good engine. I think it would be a decent vehicle overall.

Back