What tool is needed

So I got 4 cap screws to take off to remove this bow thruster motor. You see one at 11 o'clock. There is one at 5 o'clock I cannot see, can only feel.

It's under the relay. The swing of the Allen wrench hits the hull.

Aside from a shorter 6 mm Allen wrench what else can I try?

There is little room between the cap screw on the flange and the motor. Could not get a Allen bit on ratchet wrench.

Right picture goes to 100% loaded but then is not there.
I have heard of other people having that issue, I never have but you could try using
copy paste.

Copy the image (right click? copy)
then paste it into the message (control-V)

1712517245862.jpg

I have heard of other people having that issue, I never have but you could try using
copy paste.

Copy the image (right click? copy)
then paste it into the message (control-V)
I have had it before also. I initially tried from Pixel phone. Then sent pic to my email and cut & paste on laptop.

Beyond a ball end allen key, I see a bit more surgery in your future. Judging by the picture

Why is the ball end almost always on the long end?
Not sure, I would say because of the amount of torque you could apply on the short end is more and therefore more surface area would be "good to have". Not sure, that would be my guess.

You may have to get a key and bend it or otherwise modify it, hard to tell by picture, good luck.

6mm hex/allen socket, possibly long length, on 1/4 spinner or swivel head ratchet?

Back