Uplula Magazine Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great product! Makes loading magazines a piece of cake, and fast too.

About $25, and worth much more.

You Sir, are correct! One of those products you never knew just how much you needed it, until you used it!

+1 ...I love mine !! ...Much better than the stock one that came with my firearm .
Originally Posted By: My442
What a great product! Makes loading magazines a piece of cake, and fast too.

About $25, and worth much more.

These are great, well worth the money, got tired of struggling getting the last rounds in the magazine. I have one for pistol and one for rifle mags.

I've used them for .223 AR mags and was unimpressed, at least for loading.

The 9mm SMG model is a godsend though.

Thanks for the post. I can load my Ruger P85 mags, but my son can't. This will be easier on the fingers!

I used the Uplula for 20 magazine reloads.

Makes it fast and super easy.

One of the truly great inventions!

I bought one of these about 2 years ago after a long range session that resulted in bleeding fingers. I was at an outdoor range in the cooler temps and shot up about 550 rounds. It was after that I finally researched mag loaders and found the UPLULA. Oh man what a difference and not just on the fingers but the speed at which you can load a mag is awesome! I can't remember loading a magazine without it since I got it. I did pick up another one and gave it to my dad just after I got mine and he feels the same way. How did we get along without this? Also as mentioned above you can use it to easily get the last few rounds in a newer mag no problem.

Anytime I'm at the range I always show it to people who are loading mags the old way and let them try it. Wish someone had shown it to me years ago. Without a doubt worth the $25-$35 it goes for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back