Suggestions for a new car ?

We offer preferred pricing and VIP service to you directly through the Internet department. If you are looking for The NO Hassle Approach with No Back and Forth, then for more information please visit us at www.bomninchevrolet.com. Accessories and color may vary. Quoted price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions or in the event of inventory fluctuations. This is an individualized price quote and is valid solely in connection with a purchase by you, the recipient. Quoted price good on date of publication only. Price already include applicable manufacturer rebates and incentives which are subject to manufacturer incentive or rebate qualification criteria and requirements, and which may be contingent upon manufacturer finance company approval. Manufacturer incentive data (customer rebates) is provided by third parties and believed to be accurate as of the time of publication. Manufacturer incentives may expire at any time. Dealer service/document fee of $999 is not included in quoted price. Tax, tag, and electronic registration fee of $399 are not included. Standard features are based upon trim level. Price does not include dealer options or equipment. All features not on all vehicles. See Accessories listing for accessories particular to this vehicle. Internet Price includes the following incentives:.
That's the catch, $999 doc fee is pretty steep compared to around here, $260 is the state mandated maximum for doc fees. Still, the prices are low enough that the overall transaction price would probably still be lower than anything that's possible around here. I'm open to a road trip from Miami to Texas, but, I assume you guys ship?

And I'm assuming this is a response from a bot. Will it respond again if I include the URL? www.bomninchevrolet.com
lol

That's the catch, $999 doc fee is pretty steep compared to around here, $260 is the state mandated maximum for doc fees. Still, the prices are low enough that the overall transaction price would probably still be lower than anything that's possible around here. I'm open to a road trip from Miami to Texas, but, I assume you guys ship?

And I'm assuming this is a response from a bot. Will it respond again if I include the URL? www.bomninchevrolet.com
lol
Bomnin is a Florida dealer and "doc fees" or dealer fees of $799 to $1,299 are very common throughout Florida. There are only a handful that I've ever come across that charge less than that.

I've been eyeing the Silverado Customs advertised at Bomnin for under $30k for a while now. By far the best advertised deal anywhere. I've read a bunch of user reviews on that dealer and none of them have yet confirmed that their advertised prices are a total scam. At worst one reviewer complained about the $299 wheel locks they tried to add on at the last minute. But more and more dealers are putting a $2,000+ "value package" in their fine print.

Bomnin is a Florida dealer and "doc fees" or dealer fees of $799 to $1,299 are very common throughout Florida. There are only a handful that I've ever come across that charge less than that.

I've been eyeing the Silverado Customs advertised at Bomnin for under $30k for a while now. By far the best advertised deal anywhere. I've read a bunch of user reviews on that dealer and none of them have yet confirmed that their advertised prices are a total scam. At worst one reviewer complained about the $299 wheel locks they tried to add on at the last minute. But more and more dealers are putting a $2,000+ "value package" in their fine print.
The Customs are a stripper model-basically.

The Customs are a stripper model-basically.
You call a truck with all these features a ‘stripper’?

430 FT-LB OF TORQUE (more than the 5.3L V8)
20” ALUMINUM WHEELS
PUSH BUTTON START
REMOTE START
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
LANE KEEP ASSIST W/LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
TRAILERING PACKAGE WITH HITCH GUIDANCE
10-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT
POWER ADJUSTABLE HEATED MIRRORS
APPLE CARPLAY & ANDROID AUTO

Only thing that looks cheap to me is the blank on one side of the steering wheel where the radio controls usually are. But I think you can retrofit those if you want. Plus it doesn’t have the updated dash layout.

You call a truck with all these features a ‘stripper’?

430 FT-LB OF TORQUE (more than the 5.3L V8)
20” ALUMINUM WHEELS
PUSH BUTTON START
REMOTE START
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
LANE KEEP ASSIST W/LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
TRAILERING PACKAGE WITH HITCH GUIDANCE
10-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT
POWER ADJUSTABLE HEATED MIRRORS
APPLE CARPLAY & ANDROID AUTO

Only thing that looks cheap to me is the blank on one side of the steering wheel where the radio controls usually are. But I think you can retrofit those if you want. Plus it doesn’t have the updated dash layout.
OK. The LT model is their "bread and butter" truck. Look at the interior in the custom-it's still sparse-IMHO. If you order an LT with one option package-that's a nice truck. It's also a $60,000 truck. The "Custom" trim was added -to slot between the Work truck and LT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4WD
Not sure about your height and body size so I'll just give you something right off my head: Yaris or Fit if you can 'fit' in (pun intended)

If you can fit into Yaris or Fit, base model corolla. If not even that, a base model Camry.

This is 100% your call.. You will own it....You will pay for it and you will have to live with it....Good luck...

Back