Steering and alignment help

I would have an alignment shop check it out. Even though the vehicle tracks straight, it may not track properly when in a turn or when the suspension compresses or rebounds. The now skewed steering wheel is a sign something isn't right.
Price of alignment shop no problem. Problem is buying things that might not be it. Because I won’t be able to argue with a computer. They can lie and I won’t be able to argue. I spent a lot of money everything isn’t even a year old USA only and I’m scared someone taking advantage.

The rag joint might have moved. Unfortunately you can't properly fix this without an alignment reach. Time to schedule an alignment.
This is in fact what I’m thinking happened because my tires aren’t moved. They’re dead nuts exactly 81 10/16in front and back of the front tires. If a rod was bent wouldn’t front be at least a 16th of an inch shorter?

If the steering wheel is off center there IS an alignment problem, no need to check for that. You can either jack it up and check for play and loose parts or have the alignment shop check it as they’ll need everything straight and tight before they can perform a proper alignment.

By the picture it sure looks like that tie rod is bent but pictures can be deceiving. I’ll keep my comments about how much I loved to see GM IFS trucks come in for alignments 🤑to myself
my tires aren’t moved. They’re dead nuts exactly 81 10/16in front and back of the front tires. If a rod was bent wouldn’t front be at least a 16th of an inch shorter?

Ever find the solution to this issue? My steering wheel looks the same after my fiancé drove my Jeep trailhawk over a curb on a left turn light going like 30mph, because “she didn’t see it”

Back