Software to edit pictures in slide show and music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard is it to use?

I want to make a slideshow from digital and scanned pictures for mothers day and add music.

Thanks

Powerpoint should be banned, especially in schools; it impedes creativity and teaches people to think "that way"; it is like handing a kazoo to Mozart and saying "Use this."

/rant.

-Thomas.

If you have a legal copy of Windows, this is free to you:

photo story 3

If you are looking for something that will make a DVD, then it doesn't get much easier than this. It does the "Ken Burns Effect" and everything. Quality isn't the highest, but it's easy to use and free.

Just bought Photodex ProShow Gold to do a slideshow DVD. WAY easier to build than using Adobe premiere. Especially if you want to do the "ken burns" effect. It has a 15 day trial too. Slapped together a 30 minute slideshow with titles and Ken Burns effect in under 3 hours. Would have taken me 5 times as long in premiere.

Quote:

If you have a legal copy of Windows, this is free to you:

photo story 3

If you are looking for something that will make a DVD, then it doesn't get much easier than this. It does the "Ken Burns Effect" and everything. Quality isn't the highest, but it's easy to use and free.

It is easy to use. I downloaded it after reading your post and 15 minutes later I had created the following "music video" using images in my Browser cache (from the Hickey-Freeman web site).

This Photo Story 3 is fun to tinker with and it's a heck of a lot easier to use than the Movie Maker that comes with XP.

I deleted the first photo slide show I created with it. The one below is my latest one with the Hickey-Freeman boys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back