Shame on you, Ford Racing! But… success!

Yes, mine is a 9.75. “Technically” my cover is the Spicer one on Amazon, because it’s less than half of the Ford Racing one ($125 vs $260) but it’s the same cover except for the sticker. As you can see, it works even though Amazon says it doesn’t.

Yes, mine is a 9.75. “Technically” my cover is the Spicer one on Amazon, because it’s less than half of the Ford Racing one ($125 vs $260) but it’s the same cover except for the sticker. As you can see, it works even though Amazon says it doesn’t.
Yes sir
It’s the same piece !!

So 9.75 finally uses a gasket? Lubelocker took forever to release one, now they have one and Ford comes out with one. I just used "the right stuff" on my last fluid change/cover upgrade. I saw this at a show and had to have it

So 9.75 finally uses a gasket? Lubelocker took forever to release one, now they have one and Ford comes out with one. I just used "the right stuff" on my last fluid change/cover upgrade. I saw this at a show and had to have it

It’s not clear that “all” 9.75s use a gasket; you’ll note on the link I included that Ford for some reason specifically calls out “with electronically locking differential” so it’s not super clear if they’re only doing it for E-lockers or not. However, that won’t stop anyone from “retrofitting” it. They’ve been doing that gasket since at least 2014, or that’s what the link says. I’d say it works for any 9.75!

Back