Royal Purple Max Clean?

Any Royal Putple Max Clean Users ? NAPA has a month long sale on the RP Max Clean for $11 so I thought I would buy some for preventative fuel system maintenance . I formally dabbled with MMO and TCW-3 added to the fuel and hope to do a reset cleaning by using the RP Max Clean .

They do have some decent deals on it as of late, but personally I'd look up Redline's FI cleaner on Amazon, they had a twofer that is pretty solid deal and the stuff does have a good amount of PEA in it...

Any Royal Putple Max Clean Users ? NAPA has a month long sale on the RP Max Clean for $11 so I thought I would buy some for preventative fuel system maintenance . I formally dabbled with MMO and TCW-3 added to the fuel and hope to do a reset cleaning by using the RP Max Clean .
I've used it but I can't say if it's any better or worse than the gum out, techron or chemtool b-12 cleaners I've used. I've never actually had a fuel system problems.
I'd guess it's about like Techron.

After adding Royal Purple Max Clean to a full tank of gas my engine had a couple of slight hiccups within 50 miles then smoothed out running nicely now . In the future I will add 2 oz. of Red Line SL-1 every other fill up of Top Tier gas and then run a bottle of Regain or Techron right before an oil change . It's probably over kill but with a GDI engine having clean fuel injectors and spark plugs supposedly helps lesson intake valve deposits in vehicles without GDI / MPI fuel injectors to help out.

Fancy looking bottle and high price don't mean the product is better than competitors. Composition, approvals, certifications and real life proved products are the ones to go for.

Back