Rethinking TC-W3 and DI motors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no DI motor but the TC-W3 has turned my loud little car into a smooth machine with better pep and throttle response and about a .5 - 1.0 MPG increase.

Theory is that it helps ring seal and cleans the combustion chamber...

Seems to work well in that capacity with the smoother power and such soooo...

Wouldn't it help with fuel dilution but this action? I know it won't help the back sides of valves, etc... Just a thought.

Feed it via a vacuum line with an Inverse Oiler and it might help. I'm sure MMO fed that way will help, either product fed via the fuel tank is not going to help. JMO

Thanks demarpaint! Was just driving and thinking about someone on here asking the question and thought I would post my thoughts even though I don't have a DI motor.

Loving the TC-W3. My son even asked me what I did to the car after I put it in. He said it's smoother and has more power. (He's 15 and almost driving age).

Interesting! Did you ever try a non-Amsoil? (Wouldn't blame you if you didn't!)

Also, I saw you have twin hair-dryers. Wonder if that had an effect (AFR etc..)?

I have not yet because I just dont rack up the miles on that car that fast, especially recently.

Id give that a try, but Im not as keen on other TCW3 oils. For example, the wal mart branded stuff stinks like half-burnt diesel fuel. I have some pennzoil tcw3 someplace but need to find it an try.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Id give that a try, but Im not as keen on other TCW3 oils. For example, the wal mart branded stuff stinks like half-burnt diesel fuel. I have some pennzoil tcw3 someplace but need to find it an try.

Exactly...

I would suggest Amsoil HP Injector.

Good Luck, Jim

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I have not yet because I just dont rack up the miles on that car that fast, especially recently.

Yah, I am using the walmart blue stuff right now in the Zuki and it works like a charm. No DI motor thought.

My son now calls it "smurf blood"...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back