Redline D6 drain and fill

Drained 6.5 qts and filled with Redline D6
Where’s the lab to send in my old sample ??

Redline is what I drained out
Thanks Guys

I think Redline D6 is spec'd for use in Mercon LV applications but more info about your vehilce, miles in use etc....would help. Blackstone Labs is one of the labs used by BITOGers.

I've thought about using D6 in my low milage 6F35 instead of Mercon LV

How's it shift?

It's just a tough value proposition, when Motorcraft Mercon LV is $5 a quart, and I'll probably drain and fill every oil change to keep it fresh

How's it shift?

It's just a tough value proposition, when Motorcraft Mercon LV is $5 a quart, and I'll probably drain and fill every oil change to keep it fresh
I've been running Castrol FS ATF in my Escape....it's Mercon LV approved and runs fine.
Where are you getting Motorcraft Mercon LV for $5 a quart?

I've been running Castrol FS ATF in my Escape....it's Mercon LV approved and runs fine.
Where are you getting Motorcraft Mercon LV for $5 a quart?
5qt jug on Rockauto is $25.something
There is shipping, I try to mix them in to other orders
I mean, most people don't change it till a cooler line blows or the trans burns up
4ish quarts of fresh every 3-5k is what any trans could dream of
No point wasting top shelf fluid

5qt jug on Rockauto is $25.something
There is shipping, I try to mix them in to other orders
I mean, most people don't change it till a cooler line blows or the trans burns up
4ish quarts of fresh every 3-5k is what any trans could dream of
No point wasting top shelf fluid.
The RA shipping is a killer for me. I bought about 25 quarts of the Castrol FS ATF when AZ had it on 'CLEARANCE' for $3 a quart a few years ago....it's Mercon LV approved and seems to work very well in the 6F35 in my Escape. I did a D&R @ 16K...again @ 33K....again @50K and will do D&R's every 25K from here on out. I added a bottle of LG Red at each D&R. If I run out of Castrol I'll probably use MC LV.

The RA shipping is a killer for me. I bought about 25 quarts of the Castrol FS ATF when AZ had it on 'CLEARANCE' for $3 a quart a few years ago....it's Mercon LV approved and seems to work very well in the 6F35 in my Escape. I did a D&R @ 16K...again @ 33K....again @50K and will do D&R's every 25K from here on out. I added a bottle of LG Red at each D&R. If I run out of Castrol I'll probably use MC LV.
I look on rock auto a lot. Only worth it if buying a lot, or is much cheaper

How's it shift?

I’ve used RL in my wife’s Lincoln 6F35 trans
Only one drain and top off
About to do another one soon, trans has 42K miles

One place have ordered Redline products and they offer free shipping with orders of 99 or above is elite racing fab… Usually deliver within 7 days or so-my last order though got messed up taking longer than expected… otherwise has been excellent. They usually have redline products on a discount like their 0w20 is 11.69 now and D6 is 13.92.

Back