Realtors in Florida

I'm not sure what you think would be reasonable for a $3.1M property. If it is in fact a dump, you buy it and homestead it and your taxes will reamin the same and or are limited to 3% increases per year. So if the house is renovated and suddenly becomes worth $5M, taxes are still going to be based off the purchase price.

For the money it's a decent deal for someone that likes the area. Relatively cheap.

The front door I'd
replace right away. I'm not a security zealot by any means but that looks really weak.. go to 5:55 in..

I think discounted Ocala will be the thing of the past. I already see the discounts going away.

Just my personal predictions for whatever that is worth. High insurance and home cost are the driving the coastals inward and Ocala is the new destination of new and old. Many that want to stay in Florida are going more central.

Your thoughts??

I agree will everything you mentioned.

I watch Ben Grieco on YouTube and he’s seeing lots of people trying to dump their condos near the coast and move inland. Retired folks headed to the Villages after selling condo.

A while back I recommended Ocala / Gainesville for people wanting to move to Florida. It’s still affordable and not a bad area.

Back