Planters Roasted Pecans

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
The 7.25 Oz. Containers
Look great and taste good but totally soaked in oil. I had to throw them out. Eat a handful and you feel like you drank a quart of straight 30 w.

That bad...even compressing them on a paper towel doesn't help much..

1000001451.jpg

The 7.25 Oz. Containers
Look great and taste good but totally soaked in oil. I had to throw them out. Eat a handful and you feel like you drank a quart of straight 30 w.

That bad...even compressing them on a paper towel doesn't help much..

View attachment 202211
Well if you dont like it...Dont purchase it again...Also you could have took it back and get your money back too...

My Mom had no problem finding pecans for the pies she'd make. They weren't greased or oiled at all.
There's gotta be another online source.
They do sell raw ones in big bags.
You can get better. I only mention stuff like this not to complain but to let others know what they will be getting... it may help someone else.

Shoprite (don't know if you have Shoprite by you) has their Bowl and Basket Regular and Organic Pecans in smaller bags. Their good but Pecans are pricey. I get the big bag from Costo. Problem is, I love Pecans and eat way to many, so I don't buy too often.

I purchased some dry roasted pecans today at Walmart and they are not greasy at all....

My Mom had no problem finding pecans for the pies she'd make. They weren't greased or oiled at all.
There's gotta be another online source.
Walmart sells them..I got some today..

I like cashews too but apparently they aren't good for you.
They are plenty good for me but oxalate-rich foods don't affect me negatively. I eat probably more spinach than Popeye. I know people who get kidney stones just from looking at what I eat. 🤣

Back