PEAK GLOBAL LIFETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried using Peak Global antifreeze? If you have, what are your thoughts and outcome of using it. It lists many specs and comes with a warranty.

I used it and had to get a new radiator (I think I must be the first and most probably the only 5th maxima owner on http://www.maxima.org to get a new one...).

I would stay away from aftermarket coolants and stick with OEM stuff.

have not tried the global stuff, but have the peak 50/50 in my streetbike and dirtbike, no issues

I still have not got around to drain, flush and fill my 2005 RAV 4 yet. I have a few things that i will be doing to it. I need to replace a part in the rear suspension that froze up for alignment, drain the differential and transfer case, drain the coolant (yes, i will use the peak global lifetime) and last but not least, the oil. My current fill is 3 quarts castrol 0w-30 and 1 quart quakerstate dino 5w-30. It runs pretty well. When I run the coolant for a few months, I will post what has been happening. Oh and I also need to drain the ATF. It will be filled with a mix of Toyota T-IV, Amalie universal and Super Tech dex VI.

Originally Posted By: kazual
I still have not got around to drain, flush and fill my 2005 RAV 4 yet. I have a few things that i will be doing to it. I need to replace a part in the rear suspension that froze up for alignment, drain the differential and transfer case, drain the coolant (yes, i will use the peak global lifetime) and last but not least, the oil. My current fill is 3 quarts castrol 0w-30 and 1 quart quakerstate dino 5w-30. It runs pretty well. When I run the coolant for a few months, I will post what has been happening. Oh and I also need to drain the ATF. It will be filled with a mix of Toyota T-IV, Amalie universal and Super Tech dex VI.

Why do you mix stuff in the oil and tranny? Just using up stock, a better mix? It make a UOA harder to interrupt.

YES! I want to interupt my UOA's. lol. I just change the oil. It is cheap enough to do so. Even if I run 100% synthetic.

I have used it in my 2001 Accord for nearly 50K with no issues at all. The radiator still looks like new on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back