Parker HT-1000 Hydraulic Fluid

Is anyone using Parker HT-1000 Hydraulic Fluid in their zero turn mowers, or other applications calling for synthetic hydraulic oil?

I just got a new zero turn mower with Parker Hydraulic transmissions and since they appear to have some good hydraulic oil, I was thinking I might stick with their brand for warranty purposes.

That way if anything happened with my transmissions they can't say I used the wrong oil
laughing.gif

Is anyone using Parker HT-1000 Hydraulic Fluid in their zero turn mowers, or other applications calling for synthetic hydraulic oil?

I just got a new zero turn mower with Parker Hydraulic transmissions and since they appear to have some good hydraulic oil, I was thinking I might stick with their brand for warranty purposes.

That way if anything happened with my transmissions they can't say I used the wrong oil View attachment 207395
What does the owner’s manual say?

The Parker literature specifies their HT-1000 fluid. They have a Shell alternate. They specify changing their HT-1000 every 1000 hours, the Shell every 250 hours.

The Parker literature specifies their HT-1000 fluid. They have a Shell alternate. They specify changing their HT-1000 every 1000 hours, the Shell every 250 hours.
I don’t think She’ll even makes that particular fluid anymore.
The data sheet for the HT1000 fluid indicates that it’s a high 30W or low 40W hydraulic fluid.

Back