Outers Foul Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some old milsurps that I love shooting but the barrels foul badly with copper. Has any one used the Outers Foul Out device, and would you say it's worth the money (100$+)?

Haven't used the Foul Out system, but for alot less you can get the copper out with Sweets 7.62 solvent. It's very powerful stuff. Several applications of it should remove most metal fouling.

I agree with Brett Miller's comment. It does work, but it is slow. I used it on one particular old milsurp that had a very dark bore. In between Foul Out treatments I had to do serious cleanings with patches and brushes to expose more copper fouling hidden beneath decades of crud.

The best inexpensive stuff for removing heavy copper is (Wipe Out) it's a foam bore cleaner.
About $12.00 % shipping. It is said to do about 75 cleanings.

Outters foul out is good. but you can look up the instructions on the internet and make your own for about $20.00 including enogh chemecials to last a lifetime

quote:

Interesting site

Now that is just great. I can't leave things like that along without trying them, then changing the directions and wondering what happened, and just creating a mess and chaos.

Life is so difficult for gadget freak experimenting types

crushedcar.gif

Hi Guy`s,

foul-out is old tec.the new foam cleaners do souch a good job at removing fouling my foul-out just sits on the shelf.I have tried both the outers foam and the newer stuff from CVA and both work like majic.follow the directions and don`t leave the outers in the barrel for more than an hour.it will rust out your barrel

Riflemen10x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back