need spare for 2015 malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my 2015 malibu did not come with a spare. Just a a small compressor in the trunk. So ima get me a steel wheel and put a tire on it. Car has 16inch wheels. Whats the bolt pattern/ offset i need? Thanks n advance.

Does it have a spot for a spare that's big enough for a full sized tire? I doubt it.

Take one of your tires off and stick it in there and see if the carpet fits and the wood cover.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Does it have a spot for a spare that's big enough for a full sized tire? I doubt it.

Take one of your tires off and stick it in there and see if the carpet fits and the wood cover.

+1

You'll likely only have enough room for a temp spare, which you should be able to find at a junkyard.

You're probably right. A full size spare is too big. My rental car is a 16 Malibu it has a spare and there's no way a full size 2 fit back there. Whats the bolt pattern i need 2 look for? Or where can I get a spare besides of junk drive my car is so new

For me, I'd make room for a spare, maybe cover it with something to protect anything else you put in the trunk. I'm allergic to being stuck somewhere waiting for help to arrive.

Question for mrsilv04

Is Gauley Bridge, WV as bad a speed trap as Wheeling, WV?

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
For me, I'd make room for a spare, maybe cover it with something to protect anything else you put in the trunk. I'm allergic to being stuck somewhere waiting for help to arrive.

Question for mrsilv04

Is Gauley Bridge, WV as bad a speed trap as Wheeling, WV?

+1 me too. No full size spare...I'll go buy one.

I suggest going down to the junkyar ..... er auto recycling center and getting a donut from them.

Or order a wheel from Tire Rack or Discount Tire that will have the proper dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back