Need Craftsman Multi Tool blades

I have a never used Chraftsman "Nextec" cordless multi-tool from I think 2009 (model# 320.61199). Do they make replacement blades for cutting ceramic wall tile. I have a round and triagular blade that says carbide but not sure if it will work on tile. I need to just cut the openings for wall outlats and switches. Can a buy generic ones or are they model specific?

It looks like it may have been made by Dremel. I know that Dremel has made some tools for Sears in the past. If so, the Dremel accessories might fit.

I haven't taken the time to research it yet. The exploded parts drawing will tell the story.

It looks like it may have been made by Dremel. I know that Dremel has made some tools for Sears in the past. If so, the Dremel accessories might fit.

I haven't taken the time to research it yet. The exploded parts drawing will tell the story.

I saw that but I searched and can't find a replacement. Wondering if it is a generic size blade/arbor

I assume you are referring to the rotary multi tool and not the oscillating tool??? Either way, get the diamond wheels/blades for tile.

Here is the blade for rotary tool; the branded Dremel disks are spendy but Harbor Freight has knock offs that work okay for a lot less $. You will go through lots of them if you have a lot to cut.
Screenshot_20230221-070926_Opera.jpg

I assume you are referring to the rotary multi tool and not the oscillating tool??? Either way, get the diamond wheels/blades for tile.

Here is the blade for rotary tool; the branded Dremel disks are spendy but Harbor Freight has knock offs that work okay for a lot less $. You will go through lots of them if you have a lot to cut.
View attachment 141425
Nope searching his part #320.61199 it's an OMT

Back