Napa Gold - Made in China

I remember fondly when Wix was truly and uniquely Wix, NAPA filters were truly and uniquely made by Wix and you could trust what you were getting and the quality was a given. Now it's all deciphering fine print and trying to determine what you're actually getting without certancy or trust. I'd be glad to pay a fair price for known quality and performance, especially if made here. Meanwhile, I'll use my Honda (Fram in a Blue Can) factory filters, wish they'd gone with the Filtech A01, but that didn't happen.

Might be based on IP address (country location) - ?? 🤷‍♂️ Another member above saw the same one I saw, black base gasket.
Yep... they're using a Content Distribution Network that caches images and other files at a location geographically close to you. Where you get routed can depend on where you are located and even which Internet Service Provider you use.

These various local caches can get out of sync. Usually it will fix itself after a period of time, but sometimes a web developer or system admin has to manually clear the cache.

Zikes $12.99 for a Gold here. The highest priced Premium Guard you can buy. 👎
Like I said, NAPA is trying to commit corp suicide-most of their customers are commercial, with access to MUCH CHEAPER alternatives, many are actually USA made for a tenth the price. Your average DIY schmuck isn't running into NAPA to overpay for a filter...

Purchased a 1358MP for my Polaris Ranger today in Canada. Imagine my disappointment later when I saw that it was made in China...
1709869729482.jpg

1709869754242.jpg

1709869770996.jpg

What is the verdict on where WIX filters are being made? Are their filters being marked as to their origin?

....What is the verdict on where WIX filters are being made? Are their filters being marked as to their origin?
What I can see, I don't believe it's an M&H Wix made filter. Has all the earmarks of a Premium Guard made filter. While I can't 100% rule out M&H, looking at it, PG made much more likely. What I can see, looks fine.

Back