Motorcraft rotors or raybestos ES

2013 Ford Edge should I use the raybestos E3 rotors and pads, or should I stay with Motorcraft Rotors and pads which is on there at the current time. Recommendations please, I do under 10,000 miles a year.

I’d go with the Raybestos. They high quality, modestly priced, and are coated so they will resist rust. My Ford’s OEM rotors were very rusty by 20K and I don’t even live in the rust belt so I don’t doubt that Motorcraft replacement rotors will rust as well.

I’d go with the Raybestos. They high quality, modestly priced, and are coated so they will resist rust. My Ford’s OEM rotors were very rusty by 20K and I don’t even live in the rust belt so I don’t doubt that Motorcraft replacement rotors will rust as well.
The reason why I said Motorcraft rotors, is because I have 110,000 MI on my original rotors.

BT4Z-2C026-B is the OE number for the rear
5U2Z-1V125-GC is the Motorcraft number for the rear

For the rears, both are still available and shockingly neither are on backorder.

BT4Z-2C026-B is the OE number for the rear
5U2Z-1V125-GC is the Motorcraft number for the rear

For the rears, both are still available and shockingly neither are on backorder.
Yeah this is what they have.. I will probably just go with something else.. obviously it's not OE also it's only stated with a one-year warranty, most original equipment Motorcraft parts is 2 years unlimited mileage. Probably better off with Raybestos or something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826-155407.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826-155407.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
Ya it is 2 years for most Ford / Motorcraft parts. There are exceptions, but they are random.

7U2Z-1V125-ED is the front number if you need that.

Reactions: Y_K
Ya it is 2 years for most Ford / Motorcraft parts. There are exceptions, but they are random.

7U2Z-1V125-ED is the front number if you need that.
I appreciate it, I will probably just go with something else. Ford parts are going to be more expensive.

EDGE SEL, with respect to AAP and the "Motorcraft Part Number" number shown, N1000407914MTR, is most likely an AAP part number. I have noticed that on many OEM parts, they, AAP, do not use the OEM number, but one of their own.

Back