Is the oil aisle at WAL-MART a pick up place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife of 12 years always yells at me when I head over the the oil aisle. "Don't buy any more oil!"

Don't be fooled by the girl in the oil aisle. She is trying to take you away from us.

HAHAHAHAHA. Very funny post.

I have to wonder why my girl (blatent hottie) tells me about spending too much time in the oil isle when we hit the local Sprawl Mart.

Thought she had it in her mind to squash my oil fetish...

I thought she may have been conspiring with the ladies on The View (tv program for chicks) to keep my stash minimal...

Now, I know otherwise.

Quote:

I helped a few younger things looking bewildered in the oil aisle. Some have been sent there by their SO to get some oil while they're out romping in Wally's.

..but if they would have anything to do with me ..well, I'd think a whole lot less of them.
blush.gif
shocked.gif
nono.gif

My wife I met when she worked where I still do (not Wmart). But she made it clear that she knows zilch about cars, oil, etc. So despite trying to enlighten her on what little I do know, it is this basically:
deadhorse.gif
I only wanted her to know what to do if she has a need for a quart of oil, etc. But then I was told years ago to keep a quart in the car, along with the other fluids, etc. Just in case. In fact, when I do the oil changes, I use the quart that is in the trunk as part of it and put a new bottle in its place.

This has happened to me, but only once in a Costco while staring at Chevron. The hottie wanted to know which Mobil 1 was better for her new car, 5W-30 or 10W-30.

After a semi-long conversation, she put the 10W in her cart ... and I recommended 5W!

Quote:

This has happened to me, but only once in a Costco while staring at Chevron. The hottie wanted to know which Mobil 1 was better for her new car, 5W-30 or 10W-30.

After a semi-long conversation, she put the 10W in her cart ... and I recommended 5W!

Maybe she was a closet BITOGer or tribiologist and just knew that 5W would sheer back in her application but was testing you. Then again she could be one of those sometimes irritating people who ask your opinion and then do what they were going to do anyhow.
dunno.gif

Don't be fooled by her.

Young girls only ask advice from older men because they remind them of their own father(father knows best). When it comes to other matters they much rather be with the younger crowd.

Too bad she didn't ask you to check her dipstick?!?

a girl at walmart asked the tire lube mgr where the tranny fluid was...so he starts looking at the additive section...i couldn't take it, 'tranny fluid is OVER THERE!'

So instead of bumping shopping carts full of groceries, as the old story goes - you'd bump shopping carts full of the best deal on motor oil at Wal-Mart! lolol. Now, thats a love story!

I decided to test out your theory, and to my delight hooked up with a 50ish guy with a big belly, 3-day beard, bad breath, a dozen green teeth and a t-shirt that said "If the van's a rockin', don't come knockin'". And tattoos in places I didn't know they could go.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back