Interesting Auto-RX observation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm a little over 500 miles into the Auto-RX treatment on my van and I'm starting to see the effects of cleaning under the valve cover.

Yesterday was the first chance I've had to do any extended interstate driving since starting the treatment. I drove to Charlotte to go to my nephew's soccer game, which is about 80 miles one way. Anyone who's ever driven I-85 between Spartanburg and Charlotte knows it's pretty hilly, especially from Gaffney to Kings Mountain, NC. There are quite a few short but steep grades that always tax my van to the point of a downshift to 3rd gear in order to maintain 70 mph with the cruise control set. Yesterday, the van only downshifted to 3rd ONCE, and that was on the steepest of the grades. The rest of the grades only resulted in the torque converter coming unlocked with a minor rise in RPMs to maintain speed.

I've driven to Charlotte literally dozens of times in my van, so I know how it behaves on these hills. Yesterday was totally unprecedented. The 3.4 in my van simply has more "get up and go" now and the only thing that has changed is the addition of Auto-RX.

What is Auto-RX doing that would account for this? Cleaning out the ring pack and producing better compression? I'm stumped.
dunno.gif

Excellent post G-Man.These are the results I'm concerned about:Real world noticeable differences from users!

Mark

GManII, I've noticed the same thing. My car runs better then ever after using 3 treatments of Rx.

That's exactly what it's doing, with better ring seal you're now experiencing better compression and the power is now restored to where it was when new (or close to it) I found the same thing with my Firebird too. You'll also see your consumption drop, and MPG go up too.

Product works. Trouble is it's straight out of left field and for the majority of 'the great unwashed' just too hard to believe due to it's predecessors non performance. Marketing RX long term is going to be a tough ask as it's a very 'hands on' product. The answer for us has been to sell it as a service, not as a product, and the owners can see/feel the results for themselves. This way we retain control of the full process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back