Help - Teenager, not Me, has Admin on Computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Never mind. I 'm going to get eaten alive for posting a different viewpoint on this, so fugghetabouttit.The problem arises here that I am not a parent, and having been through all this myself at one point or another.

Last edited:
All this net-spy stuff reminds me of reading a diary and the trust issues to go with. Just stick the computer in the family room, do it openly. Or orient it in her room so you can see what's going on with the door open. And the door will be open when the computer is on. Because it's your house and your rules.

Get in her face (have mom do it or be there) and say "your grades are slipping and we want to know why, so we're auditing your study habits."

If she has a cellphone, beware locking the computer can drive her to using it... which is harder to control.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Originally Posted By: rewote500
Nope. All her activities are uploaded to a website which you can view from any computer anytime. After you monitor you can use the software to block if you like but then she will know it is there. The software can even take pictures of the screen for you to view. Logs all email, chats, web searches, websites, etc. You will not need to have access to her computer anymore after the software is installed.

Which of the softwares are you talking about in this post?

Yeah the webwatchernow software. www.webwatchernow.com

just make sure you set it up not to block only monitor. Its easy with on and off features. You can change the setting anytime from the website without her knowing. Good luck buddy, don't get caught, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back