Hankook Will Build a Plant in Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them. Id be inclined to buy their tires if US made and high quality. Ive had no reservations buying Yokohama US made tires. While preferable that the corporations pay taxes to the USA versus their home country, well, plenty of US corporations pay no taxes anyway...

Good for them.

Good news! I don't think Hankook or any other prospective manufacture has a thing to worry about that VW wants it's Tennessee plant to unionize.

There's a Goodyear tire chain around here that would always push/promote Hankooks. I have a set on the car for the last year and like them. They're a big sponsor at a lot of the MLB baseball parks. My friend has a set that came on his Saturn Astra with 50k miles and they look like new.

MB recently announced it would be using Hankooks as it's OE tire on some models . They must think highly of their tires .

Recently put a set of Hankook Optimal 725's on the wifes Fusion and we like them .

Last edited:
Hankooks performance tires are fantastic. The RS-3, their race slicks, etc. I've installed a few sets of Hankook truck tires as well. No complaints that I'm aware of. Maybe this will help alleviate the shortages of some of the performance tires too.

Last edited:
Good to hear. I've had two sets of Hankook tires, the H418 and I currently have the H727 on my Sonata. Both sets have worked well. I've been especially happy with the all-season traction of the H7272.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back