Grease for loaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might try the Mystik brand of greases. I have had good results with it on pivot points of my equipment. Check out their various grades to see which one would fit your requirements.

Yes, give the Mystik greases a try. I was impressed when I used Mystik JT-6 high temp. grease to lube up our hay rake during baling season. The hay rake has two hand crank handles to adjust the height of the rake teeth. After using the JT-6, we had to tie the two hand crank handles with a bungy cord to hold them still! The grease had reduced the friction so well that as the hay rake was being pulled behind the tractor, the rough motion was causing the crank handles to spin, resulting in lowering the rake teeth. We actually bent a few of the teeth before we realized what was happening. This hay has been used for a couple of seasons before this being lubed with other brands of grease, and we never had to tie the crank handles to keep them from moving.

On our hay baler, there is a little wheel that can be picked up off the ground using a lever. After greasing it with the JT-6 grease, I sometimes would give it a shove with my foot just to watch it spin round and round and round and round.

I have checked Mystik's website because I thought maybe the JT-6 high temp. grease contains synthetic basestocks, it reduces friction so well. As far as I know it doesn't, but it sure does work well.

Something fortified with 5% moly,our pins/bush's in our equipment
wear along time before we need to replace using a moly fortified
grease.

we use moly 5% in everything,backhoe,4 wheel drive tractors,semi tractor,dozer,etc,etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back