Fireworks Prices

It has been years since l have purchased fireworks. What are some of the prices for the basic ones? For instance, firecrackers (1K count), smoke bombs, bottle rockets (144-gross), whistling jupiters, Roman candles, etc. I never bought mortars because l made my own LOUD explosives.

It has been years since l have purchased fireworks. What are some of the prices for the basic ones? For instance, firecrackers (1K count), smoke bombs, bottle rockets (144-gross), whistling jupiters, Roman candles, etc. I never bought mortars because l made my own LOUD explosives.
68E3AF77-EC72-4B3B-9F36-6A588406F72F.jpeg

I’m not so sure I’d admit that 😬 But... Phantom Fireworks is selling a 1,000 count strip of firecrackers for $18. 144 bottle rockets is also $18. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them not buy one get one free though.

I bought some recently. I didn’t really pay attention to the price. I got a plastic grocery bag full of the larger bottle rockets for $50. I use them to discourage vultures from roosting on my property.

Sams club and Walmart near me have multi packs of almost everything you can imagine.
Come in multi pack kits, mostly arial stuff and mortars , starting around $29 or $39 all the way up to around $100 packed with tons of stuff..

I can’t recall individual prices … but if you bring your wife a $100 bill will spontaneously explode
(and that’s maybe 10 minutes of fireworks showtime) …

Back