Finally found delvac one ESP in michigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had luck finding this oil in michigan...ANYWHERE including truckstops. For this near saginaw,MI looking for this oil, i found it at the T/A truckstop at the bridgeport exit. $35.00 for a gallon. Just thought I would bring this up to those around hear searching for this oil.

Yeah, that's pretty pricey, redline gallon jug territory to be exact. Delvac syn is good stuff, but I can get it at 27 bucks a gallon at farm and fleet, give or take a buck. Based on the UOA's I've been seeing lately, I've been perfectly happy with rotella syn for the price (although the price per gallon has been climbing on that stuff as well). If you've settled on delvac as your oil of choice, check out farm and fleet if you have them in your state, or see if you can do better with shipping factored in. FWIW, I don't do extended changes (7500 miles), and my 3rd gen cummins along with my previous 6.0 powersmoke consumed a little more oil with the delvac esp as opposed to rotella syn. There was no difference in hot weather, so I'm guessing cold starts have something to do with that.

Good job Ponch...I had stopped at that truckstop to check it out about a year ago and they at least had none in stock. I have a gallon right now, but will get out there to pick up another for the spring change.

CSM746...I called karbowski oil company in bay city...they carry this oil, and said they could sell it to me for 29 dollars per gallon...or I can buy a case of 4 gallon jugs for 115 dollars. Just thought I would let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back