Driven products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used these products? This polish looks interesting...

Curious if they are quality or not. I use my new-to-me Griots DA polisher and am looking to play with a few different brands for fun... It's a great machine and lots of fun to use.

I want something that is good 2x a year for the Grand Caravan as it is an acre of white paint to maintain year round. I've used NuFinish with good results- ready for something different and durable for the family hauler...

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: milehigh
Has anyone used these products? This polish looks interesting...

Curious if they are quality or not. I use my new-to-me Griots DA polisher and am looking to play with a few different brands for fun... It's a great machine and lots of fun to use.

I want something that is good 2x a year for the Grand Caravan as it is an acre of white paint to maintain year round. I've used NuFinish with good results- ready for something different and durable for the family hauler...

Thanks!

Even if you are ready for something different, Nu-Finish is hard to beat for the price and results. Over the 40 years that I have detailed vehicles, the only difference between one product and another in terms of shine, is gone with the next rain or car washing.

There are lots of new(er) products on the market. And some older ones too! Older products that seem to do as well as the newer products.

I hate sending $20 on a product and not having it perform any better than an $8 product. Really, how shiny can we get the paint?...Protection, IDK! They all make their claims and have their following
smile.gif

Better protection comes from more applications throughout the year and not only 2 X/year, IMHO!

At least do the Hood/Front Fascia more often an maybe the Roof too. Even if you left the rest of the van alone after washing.

A quick detail for the rest of the van every other washing(during the wipedown). I use them regularly. ATMOF, this is about all I use after each washing on my 9 & 12 yr old vehicles.

Last edited:
I've not heard of this brand. That "polish" is a simple cleaner/sealant just like Duragloss #501 (heavy cleaning w/less sealant) or #105 (light cleaning w/more sealant). They sell for about $11.00 ea. and positively work as advertised.

Like Duragloss, Driven has used the word Polish but there are no abrasives so it is just a catch word with little meaning. It may be an excellent product but at twice the price I just can't see it being twice as good as the DG products I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back