Cyber Monday - HPL sale !

I don't see The hydrostatic Transmission fluid on the website, and yes I can call but, wondering why the website seems to not list all the products?
Forgot to mention there’s also a small engine version for portable generators and the like… in Cold Climate edition, no less. I just got some 5w40 for my generator. Also got some of the SXS series for the diffs, trans, and engine in my Polaris 450HO Sportsman!

Ended up ordering the 12 quart case. I wanted the 4 gallon jug pack but shipping cost really eat into it even with the discount applied. The 12 quart should last me the whole 2024 year if I decide to go 10K miles per change as proven here by others these oils can hold up to the endurance.

Thank you HPL, and Angela, who answered MJ’s phone to answer a shipping question, in the middle of what must have been total bedlam @ AdvLub on Monday.

not to sound jaded, but this sale did exactly what it was designed to do: it flushed out some of us tight-wad fence-sitters 😂🤣😂

I probably would have liked one of HPL’s more premium (and/or thicker oils), but hopefully std PCMO won’t suck…and at effectively $10/qt, probably a total bargain. I was too rushed to really get creative between ATF, gear oil, and thicker or more premium MO, or mixed case scenarios.

Yeah, that’s what I should have done instead of asking, but just like the first time, I really don't (didn’t) need to buy anything, but the “lure” of such a great deal resulted in an impulse buy that was not totally thought out (viscosity/“version”/heck, even engine vs differential vs ATF). I’m such a sucker some times. But I’m sure I will like it (even the lowly PCMO) once I’ve used it. I better, this was 2+ yrs worth.

Yeah, that’s what I should have done instead of asking, but just like the first time, I really don't (didn’t) need to buy anything, but the “lure” of such a great deal resulted in an impulse buy that was not totally thought out (viscosity/“version”/heck, even engine vs differential vs ATF). I’m such a sucker some times. But I’m sure I will like it (even the lowly PCMO) once I’ve used it. I better, this was 2+ yrs worth.

Did you score the 25% discount via online??!

I did last Monday, but buying anything today at any discount would be total impulse…so resisting.

that said, my Ecoboost would probably prefer the 5w30 NoVII oil, and the Subaru one of the Euro xw-30’s. Of course my wallet would have screamed…even with the discounts. Dave once told me the plain Jane PCMO would be fine for my EcoBoost, and I gave him several opportunities to upsell me in that conversation (not that there would have been anything wrong with that).

Dave once told me the plain Jane PCMO would be fine for my EcoBoost, and I gave him several opportunities to upsell me in that conversation (not that there would have been anything wrong with that).
He told me that as well. I went with the no VII 5w-30 in the pcmo line. I am not ready for any oil changes yet, but with that discount, i had to order!

I probably should have ordered gear oil for next spring, but just was not thinking about it.

^^. See how the psychology works? But yeah, I would have “loved“ that NoVII oil. Let’s hope I can at least “like“ the low-end PCMO. I think I’ll be fine. But first, need to run the Amsoil for an OCI; I just put it in 2 weeks ago, and had intended to run a reasonably long OCI (7-9k…which is probably pushing it for a fuel diluter). If I decide to keep it, the Subaru may get the HPL first.

I did last Monday, but buying anything today at any discount would be total impulse…so resisting.

that said, my Ecoboost would probably prefer the 5w30 NoVII oil, and the Subaru one of the Euro xw-30’s. Of course my wallet would have screamed…even with the discounts. Dave once told me the plain Jane PCMO would be fine for my EcoBoost, and I gave him several opportunities to upsell me in that conversation (not that there would have been anything wrong with that).
The PCMO is essentially what the 12,000 EcoBoost strong fleet runs on 15-20k OCIs, with the small caveat that most of them receive 5k filter changes and the ~0.5 quart top-offs. I ran the PCMO 15k and moved onto the No VII just because, but the PCMO is plenty of protection even at the ~500rwhp level that my truck is at. 👍🏻

He told me that as well. I went with the no VII 5w-30 in the pcmo line. I am not ready for any oil changes yet, but with that discount, i had to order!

I probably should have ordered gear oil for next spring, but just was not thinking about it.
5 quarts of gear oil and 2 quarts ATF Green CC for the transfer case all fits in one box for flat rate shipping 😉

I just did this change on my F150 lol

Just realized you may not be talking about an F150… but I already typed it

Back