Cordless Grease Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I'm in the market for a nice cordless grease gun. The Lincoln PowerLuber 18v was my top choice. I wasn't sure what the quality is like these days with the battery powered units? The gun with be used daily working on heavy equipment/semis pumping #2 grease. I want something that has good pressure to force grease and just doesn't release it through the safety right away. Any other recommendations would be great!

I currently have a SnapOn cordless grease gun and don't really like it. Most of my batteries are toast and want to move on to another brand. I made the switch over to IR stuff now, but don't believe they offer anything in the grease gun dept.

Zach

The Lincolns have expensive batteries ($100+ to replace),and people seem to have a lot of problems with them.Like them losing prime.Lincoln is owned by the Chinese and have been for a number of years now,so they are no better than anyone else.

I use the normal pneumatic one when in the shop, but when out in the field doing pm's a cordless is the cats meow. It's also nice to just pull out the cordless to quick grease a trailer or something with a few zerks.

Like u stated amazon has good input/reviews also.

Originally Posted By: RH+G
Alemite guns i was told are the best.

I was looking at them also. Seems like they are made in China too. The 18v lith-ion looks pretty impressive. The price tag isn't that impressive though, but sometimes you get what you pay for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back