Anyone played with the ATI Beretta 92 Clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a place has the American Tactical Imports Beretta 92 Centurion clones dirt cheap. Thinking about getting one for the girlfriend as she likes both my Beretta 92FS and my Taurus PT92AF. Anyone handled or better yet shot one of these ?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Loobed

Why are you buying your girlfriend cheap stuff. Did you also get her a ring from a gumball machine?

Buy her a Beretta.

Well the place that makes these in Turkey have had Beretta licenses before. There is cheap and there is inexpensive my friend. For instance the Stoeger Cougar is the SAME gun, made on the SAME machinery as was the Beretta Cougar, but since they moved the production to Turkey to make room in Italy for the PX pistol line, it is half the price.

Originally Posted By: Loobed

I personally wouldn't buy a gun from a company that had the word "tactical" in their name.

American Tactical Imports is just the importer, not the manufacturer.

Is there an Academy Sports around you? They have been selling Beretta 92L's for about a year.

Not inexpensive, though.

Originally Posted By: Win
Is there an Academy Sports around you? They have been selling Beretta 92L's for about a year.

Not inexpensive, though.

Nope...and its just a plinking only gun so Im not gonna spend a ton of dough on something that kills only paper. She has a shotty for defense at home.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
Originally Posted By: Win

Not inexpensive, though.

Nope...and its just a plinking only gun so Im not gonna spend a ton of dough on something that kills only paper. She has a shotty for defense at home.

I don't know anyone who has that gun but I've seen it in action on the range, shoots better than "just a plinking only gun". Looked like it shot as well as any Beretta/Taurus 92 that I've been around. I would say the gun is ok unless there's known quality control issues ?

I see those ATI clones in every CDNN catalog I get. For the little money they cost is VERY tempting. I miss my M9 I was issued a lot and this would bring back good memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back