Another vehicle fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of clickbait title. I have news choppers hovering over my house. Look NW side of I285 (10 o'clock) red exclamation point. click on camera just south of the accident. (it's facing north). Seems like there's a new one every day and they get more frequent as the weather warms.

Last edited:
maybe posted a screen shot? It won't last forever...
I think this is it. Can’t really see what’s going on.

IMG_0872.jpg

A bit of clickbait title. I have news choppers hovering over my house. Look NW side of I285 (10 o'clock) red exclamation point. click on camera just south of the accident. (it's facing north). Seems like there's a new one every day and they get more frequent as the weather warms.

What kind of vehicle was it?

Nah man, I personally saw 3 high-volume ARCO stations dig up their tanks twice in 5 years to replace their spun fiberglass tanks. Costco. Sam’s Club. It was crazy.

No doubt but are you guessing why?
Did I talk to the station owners? One, I did. I think I’m asserting stations that didn’t have metal tanks in ground had to replace them a few times to meet increased standards. I’m not saying they did it because of MTBE damage/leaks. I think I got into the middle of another discussion and I didn’t realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back