another CL moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1669754233.html

ZOMG! A trunk big enough for several bodies. How's the rest of the car...

As fun as it is to look up a classic car on KBB, a mere $400 off a $15k car isn't going to make it move. Just like reposting the darn car every few days.
smirk2.gif

Was going to say something snarky about the original I-6 motor but the buyer's going to drop the crate motor of their choice in anyway.

Originally Posted By: AuthorEditor
Reminds me of a house I kept seeing advertised for months that had a nice picture of the garage in the ad.

That tells you want the house was like...

Don't see the issue.

1969 is a desirable year for big Chevy's - Chevelles, Impala's..all of them. Not that many left in really good shape.

The trunk on these cars is one of the worst spots for rust-out. If the truck is that clean and rust free, chances are good the rest of the car is.

15k for a clean, rust-free 1969 Impala is pretty darn good, I-6 and all.

I get the impression, and I'm out on a limb here, that the car is a paint-and-go cruiser, IMO worth $5-6K.

What the seller needs to do of course is wait for summer and take it to a cruise in or park it on the side of the road where some dentist will see it. Maybe advertise (gasp, open his wallet and pay) in Hemmings or somewhere that sorts the collectibles from the beaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back