Another cellulosic-ethanol method

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these methods will have to show something or this stuff is going no where fast.

There's probably more oil in the ground than we know about and maybe more than we used up so far. How long do we have to go through these multi-million dollar schemes before we shoot the tree huggers and start drilling. Do you think others can drill the oil we are going to use more safely than we can do it. Since we have even sent our Government documents offshore to be made and processed and set back to us do you think we could farm out our legislation process too and finally get something done like drilling a hole in the ground. Better yet move all the tree huggers to Montana give them some apple seeds and a shovel and then go drilling for oil. Turning plants into fuel so far is a scam if you have to do it on a scale large enough to make a difference.

Originally Posted By: BarkerMan
One of these methods will have to show something or this stuff is going no where fast.

There's probably more oil in the ground than we know about and maybe more than we used up so far. How long do we have to go through these multi-million dollar schemes before we shoot the tree huggers and start drilling. Do you think others can drill the oil we are going to use more safely than we can do it. Since we have even sent our Government documents offshore to be made and processed and set back to us do you think we could farm out our legislation process too and finally get something done like drilling a hole in the ground. Better yet move all the tree huggers to Montana give them some apple seeds and a shovel and then go drilling for oil. Turning plants into fuel so far is a scam if you have to do it on a scale large enough to make a difference.

Turning plants into fuel has worked very well in Brazil where it is is done with a level of intelligence and honesty not available in US agribusiness and their bought and paid for Congress Critters.

The problem we have in the US is that agribusiness pushed corn to ethanol, a losing proposition except for the parasites making money from government subsides.

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
Now they're gonna start stealing trees, wooden siding, and garden furniture.

I was hoping they would sneak around at night and pull my weeds and mow my lawn.

I think some of these alternate fuel projects start when someone is told, here is the test project and here is your answer before you start. Do you want the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back