Alpharex headlight wiring?

I'm going to try out some Alpharex projectors on my 2011 F150 and was wondering if anybody is familiar with these headlamp's wiring schematic? I want to utilize the heavy gauge relay harness I had wired up to me factory H13's but also optimize it for the dual high/low H7 projectors. Suggestions? This will be something of an experiment as I'm not sure it will end up providing any marked improvement over my 12awg relays and good-condition factory H13 halogens.

It looks like you plug it in after your upgraded harness at the headlight.

Correct, the Alpharex assemblies are designed to be plug and play with factory-style connections. I'm thinking I can optimize this but I am trying to obtain the schematic from them to make sure I don't mess anything up. I also want to look into swapping to 4500k HID bulbs, so I need to work out a good way to wire up the ballasts as well as where to place them.

Correct, the Alpharex assemblies are designed to be plug and play with factory-style connections. I'm thinking I can optimize this but I am trying to obtain the schematic from them to make sure I don't mess anything up. I also want to look into swapping to 4500k HID bulbs, so I need to work out a good way to wire up the ballasts as well as where to place them.
Then you modify your h13 harness.

once you open the cover for the low beam bulb, you can use your harness to make a relayed harness for the ballast, so you can make 1 hole in the low beam cover for the 9006 to h7 wire and the AMP connector wires.

I just haven’t decided if I need to go HID or not. Just got them installed with the included Chinese H7 halogen bulbs. Definitely room for improvement on CCT and Lux but these seem to have some real potential. I wonder how much the H9-burner vosla 65w H7 would improve things.

Back