2011 Accord Battery

monel777

I have 2011 Honda accord and looking to replace my 24f battery. Interstate mtp, Super Start extreme or Duralast platinum?

Those are probably all the same battery under the label. Seriously - there's only 2-3 manufacturers and everyone gets their batteries branded or labeled. Buy the one with the lowest price, best warranty, and availability of stores in case you need to do a warranty exchange. You should add Walmart to your list, by the way. If you do, using my criteria, buy the battery from WM.

x2 on they are probably made by same company, e.g. JC or EP.
WM is usually the most economical. Warranty are about the same.
WM is everywhere.

If so, the charging profile has been matched to AGM's. What else?
It's not clear who or what you're asking but a 2011 Accord doesn't have a "smart" charging system that needs to know the battery capacity and how much to charge.

Walmart EverStart MAXX, its the same battery that many other stores sell, but with a different sticker on it, and you pay less for it. And at Walmart the batteries are not old because they sell a lot of them. If you have a battery checker take it with you to measure all the ones in your size if the store allows you to. The local Walmart without an actual auto service center has a rack of batteries and you can test them as you want. The Walmart with a dedicated auto center brings out a battery for you from the back and you do not have access to test and chose.

Last edited:
The Walmart with a dedicated auto center brings out a battery for you from the back and you do not have access to test and chose.
Select the one you want from the shelf, carry it to the auto center counter, and buy it. The nearest WM to me does have an auto center but the batteries are regular shelf items, in the same aisle as other automotive products.

Back