1972 Panasonic TR-542AC B&W TV (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: RTexasF

To me its just junk.

ok. Got it.
To me, anything made in China is junk, including your US miltary uniforms that are made in China.
49.gif

And a generation before us thought anything Made in Japan as junk.
I have a working 32" color TV, if anybody wants it, let me know.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
And a generation before us thought anything Made in Japan as junk.

Well in comparison to Made in USA or Canada or Gt Britain etc, yes, but it still was far better than the cra.p made today !

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
Comcast cable tv down here sent us a notice that they are terminating analog cable channels, if you never got a digital adapater. get one immediately. So if you have Time Warner and the Comcast merger goes through, expect the same to happen. Comcast can institute their lame monthly broadband data caps and turn off your analog cable tv. Comcast sucks, down with comcast. LOL

Pretty soon, Im not even gonna watch cable tv anymore. Everything I need is online.

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I worked on all those old Toshiba & Panasonic units.

HERE is a rig I serviced too .. you should have one of them in your collection.

Too big !

My parents had a blood red B&W Zenith in the kitchen for years. U could even plug that one in to 12V by changing power cords on it.

Originally Posted By: moklock
My parents had a blood red B&W Zenith in the kitchen for years. U could even plug that one in to 12V by changing power cords on it.

Blood red ? LOL

Originally Posted By: Robb.
ok. Got it.
To me, anything made in China is junk, including your US miltary uniforms that are made in China.
49.gif

Most military uniforms are junk for different reasons than that.

If I had the space I think it'd be cool to have a TV like that with a classic Nintendo and a collection of games. But.... no space in the house for that hobby.

Originally Posted By: Mykl
Originally Posted By: Robb.
ok. Got it.
49.gif

Most military uniforms are junk for different reasons than that.

If I had the space I think it'd be cool to have a TV like that with a classic Nintendo and a collection of games. But.... no space in the house for that hobby.

You should see the game room I have downstairs...
grin.gif
2 old CRT TVs with about 10 consoles hooked up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back